- » Creamed Salmon Toast
Creamed Salmon Toast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of creamed salmon toast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for creamed salmon toast recipes.
In saucepan, cook onion in butter until tender.
Blend in remaining ingredients except toast.
Heat; stir occasionally. - 25.496
Drain salmon, reserving liquid.
Discard dark skin.
Flake salmon, mash bones and add to hot white sauce with onion and mace.
Heat thoroughly, and serve, sprinkled with parsley, on toast points. - 24.2773
1. In a large saucepan, tip in the butter and sautÃ© the onions over low heat till cooked through
2. Blend in the soup and add the milk, fish, green beans and the lemon juice. Mix well
3. Serve hot with rice or over toast - 35.3913
Cheese And Salmon Bagel
1.Smear one half of the bagel with cream cheese.
2.Layer with toppings of capers, salmon, onion and tomato.
3.Place the other half portion on top.
4.Serve warm. - 34.3995
Salmon Burgers With Non Fat Dill Cream
Who does not want to enjoy the taste of creamy salmon burgers? And how we wish if we could still keep it healthy! See what the chef has in store; burger with dill cream prepared using fresh dills and non-fat cream! So, you can make your salmon burger, as much... - 110.413
Cream Of Salmon Soup
1. Blend flour in melted butter.
2. Discard onion from scalded milk and slowly, mix milk with flour.
3. Stirring continuously, cook, until the mixture thickens slightly.
4. Mix in salmon with the liquid and using a fork, break the fish,
5. Add salt... - 39.8683
Creamed Salmon With Mushrooms
Heat butter in deep skillet.
Add onion and shallot, stirring until onion wilts.
Mix in mushrooms.
Sprinkle evenly with flour
Add wine and salmon liquid, stirring rapidly with wire whisk until thickened and smooth.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Add cream, parsley and... - 38.5528
Salmon N Cream Cheese Spread
Flake the salmon.
For the spread, in a blender container or food processor bowl place the cream cheese, lemon juice, horseradish, and hot pepper sauce.
Cover and blend or process till smooth.
Cover and blend or process just till well... - 26.6654
Slowly blend cream and 1/2 cup cold water into White Sauce Mix.
Cook and stir over low heat till thickened.
Stir a moderate amount of hot mixture into egg yolks.
Return egg yolk mixture to saucepan.
Cook and stir over low heat till thickened and... - 41.6221
Open Face Smoked Salmon Sandwich
1) Take a small sized mixing bowl and mix the cheese spread, salmon and cream cheese in it thoroughly.
2) Take the bread slices and spread the mixture on each of them topping them with an onion half.
3) Serve as required. - 31.2706
Sorked Salmon Appetizers
Combine cream cheese, dill and pepper in small bowl; stir to blend.
Spread evenly over each slice of salmon.
Starting with short side, roll up salmon slices jelly-roll fashion.
Place on plate; cover with plastic wrap.
Chill at least 1 hour or up to 4 hours... - 28.2572
Smoked Salmon Mousse
Chop the smoked salmon coarsely.
Put it into a blender, or through a food mill, together with the single [light] cream, lemon juice, a little salt, freshly ground black pepper and nutmeg.
Blend it to a smooth puree then beat in 3 tablespoons of liquid... - 37.6037
1. Blend flour with seasonings in melted butter.
2. Add milk with cream gradually and stirring continuously, cook, until mixture thickens.
3. Mix salmon liquid along with a little flour mixture into egg yolks and add back to the pan.
4. Stirring,... - 41.1646
Smoked Salmon Pate With Tabasco
Remove any bones and skin from the salmon and mince or chop finely.
Cream the butter and 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice together, then beat in the salmon, and season with salt and cayenne pepper to taste.
Add the Tabasco and remaining lemon juice and mix... - 35.4052
1. In a saucepan saute the onion in butter until it is transparent. Using a wire whisk, stir in the flour. Meanwhile, bring the milk to a boil and add all at once to the butter-onion mixture, stirring vigorously with the whisk until the sauce is thickened and... - 25.416
Slice mushrooms, saute in 1 tbsp. oil or shortening till golden brown.
Melt-remaining 2 tbsp. oil and butter indouble boiler add flour gradually, blend, add cream andcook until thickened.
Beat egg yolks slightly carefullypour white sauce oyer them, stirring... - 33.2103
Peel, core and slice the apple; dip in lemon juice.
Shell and slice the hard-cooked eggs.
Lightly whip the cream and mix with the mustard, mayonnaise and dill, if used.
Remove the crusts from the slices of toast and arrange the smoked salmon slices on each... - 37.9372
Creamy Smoked Salmon Canapes
Blend cream cheese and mustard; spread part of mixture thinly on canape bases.
Place piece of salmon on each canape top with dot of remaining cream cheese mixture or, if desired, pipe all the cream cheese mixture around base.
Top each canape with sprig of... - 19.8106
Smoked Salmon & Asparagus Eggs
1. Break off and discard the woody stalk ends of the asparagus and, using a potato peeler, thinly peel the stems. Cut each asparagus spear in half. Cook in boiling water for about 5 minutes until just tender. Drain well and keep hot.
2. Arrange half of the... - 28.4353
Salmon Pate With Soy Sauce
1. In a shallow pan, bring water (enough to cover the salmon) to a boil
2. Add the salmon fillet to the boiling water.
3. Reduce the heat, cover the pan and poach the fish for 8 to 10 minutes or until it flakes easily
4. Drain and let cool slightly... - 42.9328
Smoked Salmon Spread
In a small bowl, break salmon with a fork until finely flaked.
Add cream cheese and garlic, mix well, and season with salt and pepper.
Spoon into bowl or mound on plate; cover and chill 30 minutes or until next day.
To serve, garnish with sliced green onion... - 28.8451
Smoked Salmon Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C).
2. Generously butter four 3-inch (8-cm) ramekins.
3. In a food processor, beat together the cream cheese, eggs, cream, Parmesan, Gruyere, salt and pepper until smooth.
4. Pour enough of the cheese mixture into the ramekins... - 34.1801
Smoked Salmon Sandwiches
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Spread 2 tablespoons mayonnaise mixture over each bread slice. Top 5 bread slices evenly with salmon slices and salad greens. Top with remaining bread slices, coated side down. - 26.7397
Salmon And Avocado Platter
Wash artichokes, trim stems, and remove loose outer leaves.
Place artichokes in a saucepan; add water to a 1 1/2 inch depth.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes or till an artichoke leaf pulls out easily.
Drain upside down;... - 39.9578
1) Drain the Salmon, discard any bones and flake the fish.
2) In a bowl, blend the cream cheese until smooth.
3) Stir in the chilli sauce, parsley, shallot and Tabasco.
4) Blend the flaked salmon smoothly into the mixture.
5) Season with... - 43.5384
Salmon Ball Hors D'oeuvres
Combine salmon, cream cheese, lemon juice, horseradish, paprika, and onion powder in blender or food processor with steel blade.
Blend until smooth and creamy.
Chill several hours, until firm enough to handle.
With two spoons, make ten to twelve small... - 38.0489
Crown Of Salmon Appetizer
In food processor, combine half the soup, fish, thyme and nutmeg.
Process 30 seconds or until mixture resembles thick pudding.
Generously spray 1-quart ring mold with vegetable cooking spray.
Press salmon slices into bottom and side of mold.
Carefully spoon... - 42.3363
Kedgeree Of Salmon
Kedgeree Of Salmon is easy and quick to make. If you love your seafood with milk and rice then you should try out Kedgeree Of Salmon recipe. - 33.4251
Slice baguette lengthwise.
Hollow out, leaving shell about 1/2 inch thick.
(Reserve crumbs for another use; store in freezer.) Wrap loaf in plastic wrap or foil; set aside.
Rinse spinach, shake off excess water; cook, covered, for about 3 minutes or just... - 44.0697
Hot Salmon Sandwiches
"Place toast in square shallow casserole.
Arrange eggs on toast; sprinkle with cheese.
Add milk to soup gradually; heat in saucepan, stirring, until soup comes to a boil.
Reduce heat; stir in salmon.
Pour over toast.
Sprinkle with chips.
Bake at 425 degrees... - 39.2006
Smoked Salmon Canapes
Combine water, vinegar, mustard, sugar and salt in small saucepan, mix well.
Place pan over moderate heat, bring mixture to boil, reduce heat and simmer about 3 minutes, uncovered, until one teaspoon of mixture remains in saucepan.
Chop salmon finely,... - 35.0504
1. Combine all ingredients, except fish and bread, in a 1 1/2 -quart glass bowl. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until cream cheese is soft. Stir to blend thoroughly. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook for 2 minutes, stirring... - 23.5102
Individual Salmon Casseroles
1) Preheat moderate oven (375° F.)
2) Grease 8 glass custard cups. Arrange salmon fillets lining the sides. Save any scraps left over.
3) Melt butter in a skillet and sauté mushrooms in it.
4) Stir in flour until smooth.
5) Gently add... - 41.6519
Company Salmon is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this seafood; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this Company Salmon! - 32.6073
Microwave Company Salmon
1. In microwave-proof bowl, melt the butter on ROAST (7) for 1/2 minutes Add the rest of the ingredients except the salmon and coat in the melted butter.
2. Place the salmon in glass baking dish with the thickest parts on the outside of the dish. Top... - 35.0413
Crostini Mascarpone With Smoked Salmon And Caper Sauce
Preheat the oven to 375°.
Brush the bread moderately on one side with olive oil and place it in a single layer, oiled side up, on a baking sheet.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the bread is lightly toasted and crisp.
Turn the bread over, brush with oil,... - 38.5577
Salmon Savory Ring
1) In a deep, microwavable dish add in the butter. Cook till it melts in about 1 minute.
2) Add in the flour and continue to cook for a minute longer.
3) Slowly, add in the white wine, salt and pepper. Cook for a minute.
4) Meanwhile, take the canned... - 41.2195
1. Combine all ingredients, except fish and bread, in a 1 1/2-quart glass bowl. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 5) for 4 to 5 minutes, or until cream cheese is soft. Stir to blend thoroughly. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 2 (power... - 27.4396
Salmon And Dill Coulibiac
Heat oil in medium pan; cook leek, stirring, until soft.
Remove from heat; stir in cheese, breadcrumbs and dill.
Halve salmon fillets horizontally.
Halve pastry sheets; round corners of each half to make oval shapes.
Place about 1/4 cup leek mixture on 1... - 42.9102
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan, stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute, stirring. Remove from the heat and stir in the mustard, salt, sugar, a pinch of cyenne and the paprika.
2. Gradually blend in the milk, return to the heat and bring to the boil,... - 34.1491
For court bouillon, simmer all ingredients in a covered saucepan for 10 minutes and strain.
Put salmon in a pan, pour over hot court bouillon and bring to a boil.
Cover and simmer gently for 12-15 minutes or until salmon flakes easily.
Cool, drain fish on... - 39.5225
Danish Egg Salad Sandwiches With Smoked Salmon
Put the eggs in a small saucepan and cover them with cold water. Bring the water to a boil, cover the pot, turn off the heat, and let the eggs stand in the hot water for 12 – 14 minutes. Drain them and rinse them in cold water until they are cool. Peel... - 34.2519
Scrambled Eggs With Smoked Salmon
1. Slice salmon into thin strips and gently, saute in butter.
2. Beat eggs and cream well. Add to salmon, and on low heat, cook, stirring intermittently, until done as desired.
3. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Divide the mixture into 4 equal... - 33.9465
Mediterranean Salmon Soup With Rouille
1. Heat the oil and butter in a large saucepan, add the onion and cook gently for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until softened. Add the carrot and potato and cook for 5 minutes.
2. Stir in the garlic, paprika, saffron and tomatoes and cook for 1 minute.... - 34.4116
Salmon And Hard Boiled Eggs Au Gratin
Salmon And Hard Boiled Eggs Au Gratin has a unique taste. If you like your seafood mixed with cheese and cream of mushroom soup then you should try this Salmon And Hard Boiled Eggs Au Gratin recipe. Salmon And Hard Boiled Eggs Au Gratin is a perfect recipe... - 37.9727
Scrambled Eggs With Smoked Salmon And Dill
In a medium bowl, beat eggs.
Mix in sour cream, smoked salmon, fresh dill, and hot pepper sauce.
Add salt and white pepper to taste.
In a hot skillet, melt butter.
Cook the egg mixture, stirring occasionally until done.
Eggs should be moist.
Place equal... - 40.6507
Swedish Salmon Appetizer
Rinse salmon and wipe completely dry.
Carefully cut away any small bones on edges; with tweezers, pull out any small bones from center.
Place salmon, skin-side-down, in a flat-bottomed glass baking dish.
Stir together salt, sugar, and dill seed.
Sprinkle... - 36.1873
Salmon And Green Bean Casserole
Cook frozen beans.
Cook artichoke hearts in covered casserole for 51/2 minutes, drain.
Remove skin and bones from salmon, break into chunks.
Mix together vegetables and salmon; spoon into 4 buttered individual ramekins or casseroles.
Blend Hollandaise, sour... - 36.6802
Party Salmon Savory Ring
1) Grease a ring mold and keep it aside.
2) Take a deep container and melt butter (microwave for about 1 minute).
3) Add flour and mix well and then cook it for about 1 minute.
4) Add white wine gradually and stir it in and the season... - 37.975
Salmon Potato Chowder
1. In a saucepan blend the milk into the cream of potato soup.
2. Add the frozen peas and bring the mixture to boil.
3. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 5 minutes.
4. Add salmon, shredded cheese, salt, and pepper.
5. Cook, stirring gently, till... - 42.0405
Salmon Trout With Dill And Cucumber Sauce
1. In a kettle, heat the first 5 ingredeints along with 1/2 cup water, simmer for 15 minutes
2. In a pan, add the whole fish and simmer gently for 35-40 minutes, don't boil it
3. After the fish has boiled completley, drain the fish, remove skin and... - 41.442
Salmon Mousse With Bell Pepper And Spinach Sauces
1. Wash and dry the red bell peppers.
2. Brush them with 1 tablespoon oil and arrange them on a baking sheet
3. Place under a grill or broiler and roast, turning frequently until charred evenly on all sides.
4. Put them in a zip lock plastic... - 42.8966
Salmon And Prawn Mousse
1. Line base of a 900 gm non stick loaf pan/ tin with foil and keep aside.
2. In a medium sized shallow pan, combine salmon, scallops, 1 bay leaf, carrot and salt.
3. Add wine and 5 tablespoons water and bring to boil.
4. Once boiled,... - 45.6149
Canapes D Amour
1) Lightly toast and butter the bread, trim off the bread crusts.
2) In a liquidizer, blend together the salmon, cream cheese, lemon juice, salt and black pepper; stir in the finely diced cucumber, into the... - 35.4241
Defrost frozen prawns and dry well.
Put all the ingredients, except the cream, into a liquidizer goblet or food processor.
Switch on until smooth.
Lightly whip the cream and blend with the puree, taste and adjust the amount of lemon juice and seasoning as... - 29.6696
Smoked Fish In Caper Cream Sauce
Smoked Fish In Caper Cream Sauce is an easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Smoked Fish In Caper Cream Sauce, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 34.0149
Red Caviar In Cream
Put all ingredients except caviar in blender.
Whirl for a few seconds.
Mix lightly and chill.
Makes about 1 1/2 cups.
Spread on toast rounds and garnish with dill or chives for a first course or use as a dip for potato chips, scallions, and carrot... - 24.0987
Sour Cream Caviar Mould
In a 1- to 1 1/2-quart pan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
Heat, stirring, until gelatin is dissolved.
Add vinegar and sour cream and stir until thoroughly blended and smooth.
Pour into a shallow, flat-bottomed 3- to... - 33.1432
Baked Fish Salad
Bake the fish, then flake.
Mix with other ingredients and serve on sourdough toast. - 24.558
Raisin Spice Bagels
Raisin Spice Bagels is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the bagels effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 48.867
Cream the cheese and seasonings.
Place cheese mixture in center of serving plate.
Shape into circle about 7 inches in diameter and 1 inch thick, similar to a layer cake.
Cover a 4-inch circle in the center with salmon caviar.
Cover the... - 33.8907
Puget Sound Special
Whip the cream cheese until fluffy.
Gradually whip in next 7 ingredients; chill.
Serve as a spread with crackers.
Makes about 1 1/2 cups. - 30.441
1. Puree the smoked salmon adding the mustard, lemon juice, sugar, dill and 1 egg white.
2. Stand a bowl over ice and turn the salmon into it. Mix in the cream, a dribble at a time. When it is all incorporated, cover the bowl and chill while you prepare the... - 37.0412
Celery Caper Sauce For Cold Meat
1. Place the unopened can of soup in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours
2. Blend the soup with mayonnaise and then stir in the capers and set aside to chill again
3. Just before serving mix in the cold cooked salmon, sliced beef and the ham
4.... - 26.5369
Smoked Trout Pate
1) In a blender, cream the cheese until soft.
2) Take a bowl and transfer the creamed cheese into it.
3) Flake the smoked trout and add to the cheese. Add horseradish, lemon juice and rind to the creamed cheese.
4) Season with salt and pepper.
5) Take... - 35.6076
Trim crusts from the bread; spread slices with a creamed mixture of the margarine and garlic salt.
Cut each slice into 4 squares.
Pinch the corners and press squares, spread-side down, into 24 small tart pans.
Blend fish paste with just enough sour cream to... - 26.7422
1) In the top of a double boiler, melt in some butter
2) Add in the flour and slowly add in 1 cup of cream and stir continuously
3) Stir the mixture till a boiling pot
4) Add in the salmon, halibut, salt, paprika and the sherry
5) Place this bowl over... - 42.724
California Style Pasta
Rub pistachios against each other to remove most of skins and expose green interior.
In a small skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter or margarine.
Add skinned pistachios; saute until toasted.
Be careful because pistachios burn easily; set aside.
Slice green... - 42.5528
Eggs José delicious dish made from eggs cheese butter. Specially great for kids holiday - 31.9614
Smoked Fish Trio
1) Take a 1 lb (450 g) loaf tin and apply a little oil over it. Lay a cling film in it.
2) In a food processor, flake the trout. Mash with one third of the melted butter (about 6 tbsp), 2 tbsp cream, 1 tbsp lemon juice, horseradish and white pepper to... - 43.0361
Easy Appetizer Cut Outs
1) Preheat the oven to 425 F
2) Using cookie cutters, cut different shapes of the bread slices
3) Keep aside the trimmings to make breadcrumbs
4) Onto a greased baking sheet place the cut out bread shapes
5) Bake for 5 minutes till... - 40.8317
Savory Appetizer Pie
Crust: On baking sheet, toast crumbs in 350Â°F (180Â°C) oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden, stirring once.
Transfer to bowl; stir in cheese and butter.
Pat firmly into 11 X 8inch (28 X 20 cm) tart pan with removable bottom.
Bake in 350Â°F... - 43.139
1. Mix flour and salt in a bowl and make a well in center.
Whisk together eggs, milk and 2 tbsp (25 mL) of the butter; gradually pour into well, whisking to draw in flour until smooth.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Strain to give smooth whipping cream... - 42.1996