- » Creamed Rutabaga
Creamed Rutabaga Recipes
Enjoy our collection of creamed rutabaga recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for creamed rutabaga recipes.
Creamed Rutabaga And Sweet Potato
In a microwave-safe 9-inch square baking dish microwave the butter at high power (100%) for 15 seconds, or until it is melted, stir in the flour, and micro wave the roux at high power (100%), stirring it every minute, for 3 minutes.
Stir in the onion and... - 25.2489
You May Also Like!
Rutabaga In Cream
1) Cut rutabaga into quarters and pare.
2) Cut into 1-inch cubes.
3) In 3-quart saucepan, add rutabaga and 1 teaspoon salt to 1 inch boiling water; bring back to boiling.
4) Lower the heat; cover the pan and simmer for 25 minutes, or... - 41.1783
Combine rutabaga, water, and salt in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until very tender.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add rutabaga, milk, brown sugar, and butter.
Top with cover, and process... - 30.3621
Cream Of Rutabaga Soup
In large saucepan, melt butter over low heat; cook leeks, covered, for 5 minutes.
Add rutabaga and cook, covered, for 5 minutes.
Stir in stock and bring to boil.
Reduce heat to low; cook, covered, for about 35 minutes or until rutabaga is very... - 41.7664
Peel rutabaga; cut into slices or cubes.
Cook in boiling salted water for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender; drain thoroughly.
Mash rutabaga with potato masher until smooth; add pepper and additional salt, if needed.
Add butter and cream; heat and serve. - 27.2445
Fluffy Rutabaga Bake
1) Peel the rutabagas and cut them in big chunks.
2) Cook for few minutes and drain them.
3) Mash the rutabagas.
4) Take the vegetable puree in a mixer bowl and put salt, flour, cinnamon and pepper. beat them again.
5) Add eggs and... - 40.0625
The Rutabaga Supreme is a tasty vegetarian dish. I served the Rutabaga Supreme recipe last month for an official party at home and I still get calls for the recipe. Don't miss this Turnips In Tomato Sauce recipe. - 38.0794
Ella's Creamy Rutabagas
Peel the rutabaga and cut into 1 inch cubes.
Cook in boiling water in a large saucepan for 10 to 12 minutes or just until tender; drain.
Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add the rutabaga and sugar.
Cook for 10 minutes, stirring... - 40.4898
Rutabaga And Pear Puree
In steamer over boiling water, steam rutabaga for 15 minutes or until nearly tender. Add pear; cook for 5 to 10 minutes or until rutabaga is tender. Drain well.
In food processor or blender, puree rutabaga mixture until smooth. (Alternatively, mash or push... - 22.6279
Cook rutabaga and potatoes together, covered, until very tender; drain.
Dry by shaking pan over low to medium heat, with cover off, until moisture evaporates.
Mash vegetables well and combine with eggs, salt, pepper, sugar, and nutmeg.
Put in a greased... - 32.9986
Rutabaga Au Gratin
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
1) In a small saucepan, melt 1/4 cup butter. Stir in the flour and whisk constantly so no lumps remain.
2) Slowly, pour in the milk. Turn down the flame and continue stirring till you get a smooth and thick... - 40.8055