- » Creamed Potato Cabbage
Creamed Potato Cabbage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of creamed potato cabbage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for creamed potato cabbage recipes.
Quarter and core the cabbage.
Cut into 1/2 inch wide slices; steam until tender.
Place in a bowl; add butter,salt and pepper.
Pour the half and half into a small bowl; add the apple cider vinegar 1 tablespoon at a time, tasting each time until... - 29.4417
Potatoes With Cabbage And Chicken
1. Scrub the potatoes and cut them into 1-inch chunks. Transfer them to a 4-quart saucepan and cover them with water. Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt, cover, and bring the water to a boil over high heat. Simmer over moderate heat until just tender, 10 to 15... - 35.4516
Cabbage And Potato Pie
Separate and trim cabbage leaves or stems from collard leaves.
In large pot of boiling water, cover and cook cabbage for 5 to 10 minutes, collards for 10 to 15 minutes, or until tender.
Drain thoroughly; chop coarsely and set aside.
In saucepan of boiling... - 47.6951
Cream Of Cabbage Soup
Cream Of Cabbage Soup tastes simple. Cream Of Cabbage Soup is an easy to make recipe. Cream Of Cabbage Soup tastes better with cheese. - 41.8335
Pork Chops With Creamed Cabbage
Season the chops with salt and pepper.
Fry in the lard until both sides are well browned, about five minutes on each side.
Add the onion to the pan, add a bouquet garni, cover the pan and cook over low heat for 35 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a covered saucepan,... - 39.1354
Kimchi Colcannon - Mashed Potato With Bacon And Onions
Tammy combines the trendy restaurant dish of kimchi mashed potatoes with a traditional Irish dish called colcannon, which adds cabbage and often bacon to the mash, for a Koreafornian creation. Her version uses turkey bacon. - 104.436
Irish Cabbage Soup
Add the potatoes, onion, carrots, and cabbage to the boiling water. (Parboil the cabbage separately for about 10 minutes if you prefer a milder cabbage flavor.) Add thyme, bay leaf, salt, and pepper.
Bring soup to a boil and simmer about 45 minutes, or until... - 35.1339
Potato Cheese Pierogi With Kale Cooking Greens
Bring 2 cups water to boil in saucepan, add potatoes
8 to 10 minutes or until tender.
Drain and mash well in large bowl.
Over medium heat, melt 2 tbsp butter in a medium-sized skillet.
Add garlic. Sauté for 30 seconds. Add onions, pinch of salt and
pepper.... - 37.5344
Rakott Kaposzta Layered Cabbage
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Take a skillet and soften the butter in it. Add onion crescents and fry them until they turn crispy and golden. Stir in caraway seeds, garlic and cabbage and also sprinkle few spoonfuls of water.
3.... - 47.3428
Sweet And Sour Cabbage Soup
Brown ground beef in skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Combine beef with cabbage, onion, carrots, tomatoes, soup, undrained sauerkraut, potatoes, sugar, brown sugar and water in saucepan.
Season with salt and pepper.
Simmer, covered, for 2 1/2 to 3... - 39.8139
Rice Stuffed Cabbage
1. Preheat oven at 350° C.
2. In a large bowl, take cabbage.
3. Pour boiling water over it and let it be for 10 minutes.
4. Drain water. Remove the top 18 leaves or if they are not large enough, use 24.
5. In a bowl, break eggs and... - 44.2819
Betty's Creamy Shortcut Coleslaw Recipe-low Cal!
If you are after a super quick side dish, look no further than this simple, creamy coleslaw recipe. Why? Because Betty demonstrates a shortcut way to whomp up this creamy, crunchy treat at home. It's so delish that you won't mind swapping your regular dips... - 104.481
Shredded Cabbage Soup
Cook and stir onions in bacon fat in Dutch oven until tender.
Add beef broth, water, cabbage, carrots, potatoes and celery.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until vegetables are tender, about 20 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes, salt and pepper.
Simmer... - 39.7226
Cabbage Or Brussels Sprouts
Cabbage Or Brussels Sprouts tastes as well as looks good. This Side Dish is also very high on nutrition. - 45.6851
Easy Beets And Cabbage Borscht
1. Put the beetroot into a saucepan, cover with plenty of cold water and add 1 tablespoon salt. Bring to the boil, then lower the heat, cover and simmer for 35-45 minutes. Drain, discarding the liquid, then rinse the beetroot under cold water, dry with... - 35.3714
Gallic Cabbage Soup
Assemble Salad Maker with French Fry Cutter Disc and large bowl.
Process onion; set aside.
Process potato, carrot, and cabbage.
In skillet, heat butter and saute onion until limp.
Bring chicken broth to a boil in large saucepan.
Add sauteed onion, processed... - 41.2319
Microwaved Cabbage Soup
Place in a 20-cup (5 L) microwave-safe bowl all the ingredients, except the cream and butter.
Microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH 30 minutes, stirring after half the cooking time.
Add the cream and butter.
Microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH 5 minutes.
Test seasoning and serve. - 34.0892
Ham Cabbage Soup
Put 1 cup (250 ml/8 fl oz) of water into the lower compartment of a microwave steamer.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Remove the outer leaves of the cabbage and chop into slices with a large knife.
Rinse and drain the leaves and place in the upper... - 45.5917
Pork Chops And Cabbage
Pork Chops And Cabbage is an irresistible side dish recipe. The Pork Chops And Cabbage is something you would never want to miss out on! - 26.119
Chops 'n Cabbage Skillet
1. Take a skillet and brown chops in it. Drain off excess fat.
2. Add water, soup, caraway, onion and peppers and top it with cabbage wedges.
3. Cover and simmer for about half an hour until the ingredients are cooked properly. The dish should be... - 34.2172
Russian Beet And Cabbage Soup
Here's an amazing Russian Beet And Cabbage Soup recipe, which makes for a perfect appetizer. This soup is really easy to make and has a great blend of flavors. Spread the taste by sharing this Russian Beet And Cabbage Soup recipe with your friends. - 49.1783
Winter Cabbage Chicken Soup
1) In a large saucepan, cover and saute the onion over a medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes until golden.
2) Stir in the stewed tomatoes and their juices, water, sugar, paprika, and potatoes.
3) Allow to boil over a high heat, then simmer and cook,... - 48.15
Foil Baked Cabbage With Corned Beef
1. Preheat oven to 450F.
2. Tear off two 24-inch-long sheets of foil, place one sheet crisscross over the other and spray surface with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Remove eight large outer leaves from cabbage and from the remaining head of... - 44.4785
Corned Beef In Cabbage Nests Wtth Herbed Mustard Sauce
In a large Dutch oven combine the beef and enough water to cover 1 inch above the beef.
Add the pickling spice, bay leaves and garlic and bring the water to a boil uncovered.
Lower the heat and simmer gently for 4 to 5 hours or until a fork inserted in the... - 42.7147
Karamkalle Ka Soup
1)In a saucepan, heat ghee and sauté onion and cabbage. Stir constantly.
2)Add potato, tomato and water. Cover the pan and cook on medium heat for 15 minutes until tender.
3)Turn off heat and keep some cabbage for garnish.
4)Mash the sauted vegetables... - 48.9726
Bubble And Squeak Bake
1. Turn the oven to 400°F/200°C/Gas 6
2. In a pan of boiling salted water, cook the potatoes till tender; drain, add seasoning and cream with butter and milk
3. Slice the cabbage, cook it, drain and chop it; reserve the water
4. Into... - 40.4185
Classic Coleslaw With Yogurt Dressing
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix cabbage and sweet potatoes.
2. Add rest of the ingredients and toss well.
3. In 2 cups, divide equally and serve. - 36.734
Colcannon Fish Cakes
Delicious fish cakes with potato, cabbage and mahi-mahi with Gavin Stone. - 103.083
1. Wash and cut salad ingredients, except the sultanas
2. With the help of a sharp knife, finely shred cabbage. Grate carrot finely; cut cooked beetroot and celery into 1/4 to 1/2 inch dice.
3. On a flat dish, arrange a bed of shredded... - 41.123
Bake potatoes in the oven or microwave until done.
In a skillet, saute the next six ingredients in butter for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. - 26.15
German Potato Soup
1) Combine together all the ingredients except for the sour cream and bacon, in a slow cooker.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 8 to 10 hours.
3) Take out the bay least and remove the potatoes with the help of a slotted spoon.
4) Mash the... - 44.3365
Hot Potato Salad
1) Scrub the potatoes to remove the skin. Peeling is not required. Wash them thoroughly.
2) Chop onion medium-fine and place aside covering.
3) In a covered pot, place the potatoes in water.
4) Cook for about 20 minutes, until the... - 46.621
Twice Baked Potatoes
Bake potatoes in hot oven (425 degrees F.) so they will be dry and fluffy. When they are very tender, remove from oven and cut slice from top; if potatoes are large, cut in half. Work carefully to keep shell intact. Scoop potato into ricer or food mill, or... - 22.4515
Potato And Carrot Borscht
Peel and finely dice the beets, potatoes and carrots and place them in a saucepan with the water.
Bring to the boil and simmer, covered, until the vegetables are tender.
Melt the butter in a frying pan and saute the onions, celery and cabbage.
Add the saute... - 38.8446
Potato Chip Dip
Cream well together and chill.
Nice served in scooped out green cabbage placed on serving dish large enough to arrange chips around it. - 22.8684
1) In a large 2-3 pint sized saucepan, over low heat, heat oil and butter or margarine and sauté onions in it until golden.
2) Stir in potatoes and paprika and then pour in water.
3) Season with salt and cook, covered for 20 minutes slowly until... - 49.5502
Korokke (potato Croquette)
Korokke is a wonderful snack food. Many times our exchange students would make these-sometimes filled with kani (local Dungeness), or with left over meats.
Korokke is made by mixing cooked chopped meat, seafood, or vegetables with mashed potato or white... - 49.2974
In saucepan, cook cabbage and carrot with caraway in butter until tender.
Add remaining ingredients.
Heat; stir occasionally.
Chill 6 hours or more.
Thin to desired consistency. - 32.2054
Belgian Beef Stew With Beer And Sauerkraut
I made this Belgian Beef Stew With Beer And Sauerkraut last weekend when my niece and her kids came home. Believe me, they loved it. Try this wonderful Belgian Beef Stew With Beer And Sauerkraut recipe for yourself! - 47.6316
Simple Dutch Potage
1) In a saucepan, add soup, water, and caraway seed.
2) Combine well.
3) Place the saucepan over heat to thaw the soup by frequent stirring.
4) Add sour cream and remaining ingredients to blend.
5) Remove from heat and allow to cool at room... - 41.8677
Pea & Walnut Pesto Linguine & Kiwi Sorbet
Why to go restaurants, if you can fresh food at home itself. Yes, watch this recipe video and make fresh pasta and kiwi sorbet right in your own kitchen. - 110.985
Old World Borsch Salad
1. In a small saucepan cover potatoes with beef broth or bouillon cube in water and heat to boil. Remove from heat and cool in broth while mixing rest of salad.
2. In a small bowl, season beets with French dressing and chill.
3. In another large bowl... - 43.6544
Danish Meat Balls
Combine meat, egg, onion, salt and pepper in large mixing bowl.
With wooden spoon, work in flour; add milk last, a little at a time.
Let stand about 10 minutes.
In heavy skillet, melt 3 tbs butter or margarine; when light brown, turn heat to... - 32.9591
1. Over the hare, sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
2. Lard the hare or buy a larded hare to save time.
3. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. In a soaked Romertopf, put the hare along with the chopped vegetables.
5. Pour the... - 41.5808
Danish Meat Balls (frikadeller)
Danish Meat Balls (Frikadeller) is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Danish Meat Balls; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 38.7696
1. Mix all the ingredients for the sandwich filling.
2. Divide the mixture into two and spread over 2 slices of bread.
3. Cover with the other 2 slices.
Cut each sandwich into two, decorate with cress and serve. - 37.1051
Melt butter and fry onion.
Cook for two minutes on low fire.
Add flour, mix well and add vegetables.
Stir for a while, add two cups of water, two cups of milk and cardamom, and cook uncovered, till vegetables are tender.
Remove from heat when... - 42.6182
In large skillet or slow-cooking pot with browning unit, brown chops in oil on both sides.
Drain off excess fat.
Combine undiluted soup with onions, seasoned salt, pepper and water.
Arrange alternate layers of meat, potatoes and cabbage in slow-cooking... - 43.5588
Put all vegetables into a large pot, add water, salt, and bring to the boil.
Add beef, and bring to boil again.
Cover, and simmer very slowly for 3 hr., or until meat is tender.
Remove meat from pot, and carve into medium-thick slices.
Arrange on a warmed... - 40.9322
Old World Borscht Salad
1. Combine potatoes with instant beef broth or bouillon cube in a small saucepan and add water to cover; bring to boiling. Remove from heat; cool potatoes in broth while mixing rest of salad.
2. Season beets with French dressing in a small bowl; chill.
3. Mix... - 37.3311
Bubble And Squeak Bake
1) Place potatoes in boiling salted and cook till done.
2) Strain from water and mash them well.
3) Mix potatoes with little butter and milk and cream. Mix salt and pepper.
4) Cut cabbage into wedges and cook in boiling salted water till done.
5)... - 42.0269
Pork Steak With Vegetables
1) In a skillet over a stove, sear the steaks in the heated oil, until evenly brown, drain off excess fat.
2) In a bowl, combine the soup, water, scallions, salt and pepper together, stir to mix well.
3) In a slow cooker, place a layer of the pork... - 43.2264
Danish Christmas Duck
1. Rinse duck out with cold water and dry thoroughly, prick breast with a fork and rub over with butter and seasoning.
2. For stuffing, peel and thickly slice apples and remove stones from soaked prunes.
3. In a bowl mix both with some... - 44.7195
A Showy Shrimp Buffet For Completing The Buffet
Shrimp Buffet For Completing The Buffet has a lovely taste. Shrimp Buffet For Completing The Buffet gets its taste from Shrimp mixed with vegetable and cheese. Shrimp Buffet For Completing The Buffet is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 36.4658
Have the kale or cabbage cooked, warm and well chopped up while the potatoes are cooking.
Chop up the leeks or onion tops, green as well as white, and simmer them in milk or cream to just cover, until they are soft.
Drain the potatoes, season and beat them... - 33.9457
Coleslaw And Bavarian Cheese
1) Heat the oven.
2) In the oven, set the potatoes for baking.
3) In a large mixing bowl, place the shredded cabbage, grated carrot and pepper slices.
4) Next, add the cheese.
5) Mix cream and mayonnaise and season the mixture well.
6)... - 45.5091
Creamy Dijon Beef With Bubble And Squeak
1. In a saucepan of cold salted water, add diced potatoes, bring to a boil and cook for 6-8 minutes until tender. Set aside.
2. On a sheet of greaseproof paper, place steaks and cover each with another sheet and bat out with a rolling pin until... - 48.3059
Microwave Hearty German Casserole
1. Take a large glass casserole, add apples, cabbage, sugar, soup and caraway seeds and mix well.
2. Top it with sausage and chops and wrap the casserole tightly using plastic.
3. In a microwave oven, place casserole and cook on MEDIUM... - 35.6759
Accompaniments (boiled Vegetables)
Boil the potatoes in their jackets.
Remove the skin and cut into big pieces.
Heat a little butter in a vessel, add the potatoes and cook for 1 minute. Add salt and pepper to taste, sprinkle chopped parsley on top and serve hot.
Proceed... - 33.3537
Classic Hunter's Stew
Roll meat in seasoned flour; brown in hot fat.
Place meat in 4 quart casserole; add onions, carrots, turnips, celery, potatoes, soup and water.
Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes.
Add peas and cabbage; continue baking for 1 hour. - 33.0625
Chicken Hot Pot
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) After disjointing the chicken, dredge it with flour which has been mixed with a bit of salt and pepper.
3) In a pan, heat the butter and brown the chicken on all sides. Remove the cooked... - 45.2188
Colcannon is an easy mouth watering recipe. I am sure once you try this Colcannon dish, you will always crave for more. - 44.1201
Russian Vegetable Soup
Russian Vegetable Soup is a soup for icy winter. The just the right mixture of dried mushrooms, cabbage, stick celery, sprigs parsley, onions, carrots, potatoes, oil, tomato concentrate, beetroot, wine vinegar and sour cream with dart of salt and pepper makes... - 49.6215
Microwave directions: In a 2 quart nonmetal microwave safe casserole combine potatoes, carrots, onion, the 1/3 cup water, and garlic.
Micro cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) about 10 minutes or till the vegetables are just tender, stirring after 5... - 42.1254
Heat oil in pot.
Lightly saute vegetables in oil.
Pour in stock and cover pot.
Simmer until vegetables are tender.
Add remaining ingredients.
Garnish with sour cream or yoghurt. - 35.7624
Cut the spinach into small pieces after washing.Cut the onions,and coriander leaves into small pieces.Cut the potato,cabbage and gourd into small pieces.Add 6 cups of water to the pressure cooker and boil the potatoes,cabbage and gourd.When cool blend in the... - 35.4167
Trim excess fat from lamb.
In a heavy saucepan place a layer of meat, fatty side down.
Top with cabbage and sprinkle with some of celeriac, salt, and flour.
Repeat until you have at least 3 layers of meat and vegetables.
Add bouillon to cover lamb and cabbage... - 42.4856
Chicken, Vegetable & Quinoa Soup
This soup is very nutritious and tasty. It is also low in fat. You can add any vegetables you want to this – carrots, peas, potatoes, cabbage, zucchini, summer squash, cauliflower, broccoli, corn, etc. I used what I had handy. - 135.036
Borscht is a mouth watering sauteed recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible Borscht dish will get you a lot of compliments! - 41.1398
Easy Russian Borsch
Combine beef, onions, bay leaf, salt, peppercorns and water.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 3 hours.
Strain, cool and chill to remove fat.
Bring stock to boil, add beets, carrots, potato and tomato puree.
Cook 10 minutes.
Add cabbage, bring back... - 39.058
In a large saucepan combine stock, beets, potato, onion and carrot.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat.
Simmer for 30 minutes.
Skim if necessary.
Add cabbage, tomato, parsley and dill.
Simmer for 30 minutes longer or until... - 43.2982
1) Preheat oven to a temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Grease a deep casserole with half of the butter and arrange half of the potatoes, fish, onion and tomatoes in the casserole in alternate layers. Sprinkle oil all over the layers along... - 43.4648
Saute onion in bacon drippings and clarified butter in large saucepan until tender.
Saute until tender.
Saute until tender.
Stir in beef consomme and tomato puree; reduce heat.
Bring to a simmer, skimming surface.
Cook beets in 3... - 45.8707
1) In a polythene bag, mix cabbage, pepper, onion, celery, salad cream and vinegar by shaking well.
2) Shake once more after stirring in potato crisps.
3) Trim green leaves of radish down to 1/2-inch for the radish roses.
4) At the root end of each... - 41.2614
Put beef into salted water, boil 15 minutes and skim; simmer 2 hours longer.
Drain, and reserve broth and meat from the bones.
Cut onion into julienne strips; saute in butter or margarine until tender but not brown.
Add tomato paste, and mix into beef... - 38.8317
Place beef and cold beef bouillon in deep kettle.
Add salt and pepper to taste and bay leaf.
Bring to a boil, and skim.
Simmer, covered, for about 30 minutes.
In another pan melt butter and saute in it onion, carrots, beets, cabbage, and parsley for 3... - 46.7323
Simmer stock, stock base, vegetables, parsley and watercress until vegetables are soft.
Add mint and dill; puree.
Reheat with cream, lemon juice and butter.
Season with pepper and salt and adjust to taste. - 34.4205
Wash and peel beetroot, wash again and grate it.
Add 1 tablespoon butter and one cup water to grated beetroot and boil till it is just cooked.
Add vinegar, tomato puree and tomato ketchup.
Melt remaining butter in a pan and fry onion, cabbage, potatoes and... - 42.0447
Grandma Zatylny's Borscht
1. Combine 3 cups water, beets, potato, carrots, onion, and cabbage in a large saucepan, bring to a boil, and cover. Simmer about 20 minutes or until vegetables are cooked through.
2. Add 4 cups stock, vinegar, tomatoes, dill, parsley, garlic, salt, pepper,... - 26.7678
Make dressing: In blender, combine first 5 ingredients; blend 10 seconds.
Pour over chilled vegetables and ham; mix.
Marinate 1 hour.
Before serving, add sour cream; toss.
Season to taste. - 35.9886
1) Wash the apples and peel, core and finely chop.
2) In a large casserole, fry the pork fat till crisp.
3) Leaving only 2 tbls of fat, drain out the rest.
4) Add onion and lightly cook for 1-2 minutes.
5) Raise the heat, mix in the... - 40.7516
Roast Pork Belly With Colcannon
Heat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5.
Mix the honey, mustard and cloves with 400ml warm water, adding a good pinch each of salt and pepper.
Put the pork into a small roasting tray and pour the honey mixture all over, rubbing it into the skin.
Break up the... - 46.5765
A Patio Supper
1) In a small skillet, heat 1-inch of oil.
2) Wash, dry and slice the potatoes. When the oil reads a temperature of 385F, fry the potatoes in quarters till they turn golden. Drain and set aside.
3) Drain the juice of the canned pineapple into a... - 42.2494
Winter Vegetable Potage
1.Take a saucpan or casserole and put butter in it.
2.eat the butter on medium low flame and stir in onion, celery, leek, garlic and jalapeno in the pan.
3.Put the pan's lid on and cook for 30 minutes by stirring in between.
4.Put cabbage, carrots,... - 46.6317
New England Boiled Dinner
Cover corned beef with cold water and refrigerate overnight; or set to soak in the morning and cook for the evening meal.
Place the piece on rack of a pressure cooker; add bay leaf, garlic and 1 1/2 cups water.
Cover and pressure-cook about 40... - 35.6872
Molded Corned Beef Ring
1. In a medium-size saucepan to make corned-beef layer stir gelatin and sugar in 1 cup of the water and bouillon cubes and heat stirring constantly such that gelatin and bouillon cubes dissolve.
2. Remove from heat, stir in remaining 2 cups water and... - 48.234
Combine beef, salt, pepper, garlic and about 6 cups (1 1/2 liter or about 1 1/2 quarts) boiling water in a large saucepot.
Cover; bring to boiling; lower heat and simmer until meat is almost tender.
Meanwhile, lightly brown onion, carrot and potato in several... - 40.076
Saute parsley, vegetables and salt pork in butter until golden.
Add meat, water, peppercorns, bay leaf and salt.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 2 hours.
Strain, reserve and dice meat; set aside.
Chill stock and remove fat.
Bring stock to boil,... - 41.0214
Salami Vegetable Bake
In a 2-quart casserole combine the potatoes, carrots, onion, water, and garlic.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) about 10 minutes or till, vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring after 5 minutes.
Stir in cabbage.
Stir together water, bouillon granules,... - 43.1164
1) Into a 3-quart casserole, add in the beets, sliced carrots, sliced onion, cubed potatoes, shredded cabbage, garlic, salt, marjoram, pepper, bay leaf.
2) Add in 1/2 cup water and mix well.
3) Cover and microwave on HIGH for about 17 minutes or till... - 43.9403
This colcannon recipe is going to be bigger hit than avatar movie. No other ingredient will make this dish taste so awesome than vegetable. There is not a single month when I don't serve this yummy side dish! You will be ever grateful to the european people... - 39.2776
Cover bones with water and bring to a boil.
Skim, then simmer 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until meat falls from bones.
Discard bones and cut meat into chunks.
Add salt and the next 5 ingredients to boiling stock.
Cover and cook about 10 minutes.
Add... - 46.7911
Russian Beet Soup
Heat water and beans to boiling in Dutch oven; boil 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour.
Add beef, pork, beef broth, salt and pepper to beans.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until beef is tender, 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
Shred... - 44.249
Ukrainian Red Borscht Soup
Now when the cold creeps to our hearts we need some hearty, heart warming soup and Ukrainian Red Borscht definitely does it for me. - 0
Jeanne's Vegetable Beef Borscht
1. In a pan six together all ingredients except water and sour cream and add water to fill slow cooker three-quarters full.
2. With cover, cook on Low for 8-10 hours.
3. To serve, top individual servings with sour cream. - 39.513
Saint Paddy's Classic Corned Beef Dinner
1) Under running water, rinse the corned-beef and place it in a large, deep pot.
2) Cover completely with cold water and over high flame, bring to a boil. Skim off any scum that tends to rise to the surface during the boiling process.
3) Bring the heat... - 44.8421