- » Creamed Potato
Creamed Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of creamed potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for creamed potato recipes.
Sour Cream Potatoes
One of my favorite things in the entire world would have to be mashed potatoes. Don’t ask me why. I can literally eat just mashed potatoes for dinner. They’re just so yummy. This recipe I can’t take any credit for. Like a lot of my recipes on here this... - 120.908
Microwave Creamed Potatoes
Creamed Potatoes taste magnificent . This Creamed Potatoes which is cooked with white wine, sour cream has a mouth filling taste. - 42.584
1) Into a pot of salted boiling water, add in the peeled potatoes. Let the water come to a slow boil once more. Cook till the potatoes become soft.
2) Drain the potatoes.
3) Add the potatoes back into the same pan.
4) Using a fork, mash the potatoes.... - 41.4941
Creamed Potato And Celeriac
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine the vegetables, salt, cold water and lemon juice. Mix well and bring to boil.
2. Once boiled, reduce flame and cover and cook for 25 to 30 minutes or till done.
3. Drain using a soup strainer and mash the... - 39.8541
Creamed Potatoes With Scallion
Peel the potatoes and place them in salted water to cover.
Bring to a boil and simmer until tender but still firm.
Force the potatoes through a food mill or potato ricer into a warm mixing bowl.
Add the butter and beat with a wooden spoon or electric mixer... - 36.9822
Skillet Creamed Potatoes
1. Dice the cold boiled potatoes
2. In a large skillet, tip in the cream and the potatoes and mix well. Heat gently over medium heat till the cream starts to bubble over the potatoes.
3. Add the onions and the olives to the pan and mix again. Add the... - 35.6579
Cook potatoes for about 20 minutes in boiling water.
Let cool and peel.
Break up coarsely, but do not mash.
Add butter, salt, and pepper; combine and mix ingredients.
Put into baking dish or 9-inch pie plate.
Pour heavy cream over potatoes and butter mixture;... - 32.6603
Double Boiler Creamed Potatoes
In top part of double boiler mix skim milk powder, flour, and seasonings.
Add onion and potatoes; stir until coated.
Add butter and water.
Cook over boiling water about 1 hour, or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. - 31.4647
Creamed Potatoes Au Gratin
Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water.
Heat to the boiling point; cover and reduce heat.
Simmer until potatoes are barely fork-tender.
Drain and rinse potatoes under cold water.
Meanwhile, pour the milk into a heavy saucepan.
Cook until milk is... - 31.3561
Creamed New Potatoes And Scallions
Cook, covered, for 10 min in 1/2" boiling water with 1 teasp salt.
Then add scallions, and cook about 4 min., or until tender.
Drain, reserve liquor for use in soups, gravies, etc.
Meanwhile melt butter in double boiler over boiling water;... - 30.2604
Lightning Creamed Potatoes
This tasty Lightning Creamed Potatoes is a favorite at my home. I prepare this tasty often for my weekend dinners. Try this yummy Lightning Creamed Potatoes recipe yourself! - 29.6866
1. Wash and pare potatoes and cut in small dice. Drop them in boiling water with 1/2 teaspoon salt. Boil covered, 20 minutes, or until tender. Drain; save the liquid.
2. Melt the butter or margarine, blend in the flour, add the potato liquid, milk or cream... - 28.8055
Put potatoes in boiling salted water, cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until they are just tender when pierced with a pointed knife.
For the sauce, melt butter in a saucepan, stir in flour and, when foaming, take pan from heat and stir in... - 28.3992
1. Peel, slice, boil, and drain potatoes.
2. Heat cold milk and cornstarch in a saucepan until thickened.
3. Combine all ingredients and heat through.
4. Garnish with paprika. - 27.9925
One Step Creamed Potatoes
Combine potatoes, milk, butter, salt, and pepper in a 2-quart saucepan.
Simmer covered 15 to 20 minutes, or till potatoes are tender.
Stir occasionally. - 27.9822
1. Peel and boil potatoes with salt.
2. When well cooked drain off water. Dry on fire and mash well.
3. Add milk and butter and beat well to a fluffy consistency. - 27.1314
Combine potatoes and white sauce and heat thoroughly.
Season with salt and pepper.or use milk instead of white sauce.
Dice potatoes into skillet in which 2 tablespoons butter have been melted.
Season with salt and pepper and almost cover with milk.
Simmer,... - 21.5147
Creamed Potatoes Ii
Combine potatoes, salt, butter, pepper, and milk in a skillet, and cook very slowly until the milk is slightly thickened and the potatoes are hot sprinkle with the parsley and serve. - 19.0425
To 1 cup cold boiled or baked potatoes cut in dice, add 1 cup.
Medium Thick White Sauce and reheat in a double-boiler or turn into a greased casserole or baking dish, cover with buttered crumbs and bake until crumbs are golden brown.
A little onion juice or... - 13.7654
Creamed Potato Recipes By Category