- » Creamed Mussel
Creamed Mussel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of creamed mussel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for creamed mussel recipes.
Cream Of Mussel Soup
Cream Of Mussel Soup is a very easy to prepare apetizer recipe. Enjoy this amazingly mouth watering Cream Of Mussel Soup; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 43.2986
Homemade Mussel Bisque
Whether you are looking for an appetizer, a first course, or a side dish to add variety to your dinner fare, this easy, impressive French style soup will get you going. With this recipe by Ryan Karcher, even you can whomp up a pot of deliciously satisfying... - 94.6337
Cream Of Mussel Soup
Prepare mussels and inspect them carefully.
Place in a pan with onion, sprig parsley, water (slightly less water if adding white wine) and seasoning.
Heat gently until mussels open.
Take off shells and be careful to remove 'beard', i.e.
the rather stringy... - 40.1004
Clean the mussels thoroughly with a brush and steam over 1/3 cup of water less than a minute or until they open.
Remove from shells, catching all the juice and broth they have steamed over.
Strain this and set aside.
In a cup of water place the onion, carrot,... - 43.8396
Cream Of Mussel Soup
Combine mussels and wine in large pan, cover, bring to boil; simmer, covered, about 5 minutes or until mussels open.
Discard any unopened mussels.
Drain mussels over medium heatproof bowl; reserve liquid.
Heat butter in large pan; cook onion and curry... - 45.2428
Cream Of Mussels Soup
1.In a sauce pan, put onion, water, bouquet garni, salt, pepper and wine.
2.Put the lid on and let the ingredients cook for 10 minutes.
3.Once done, drain the mussels and let the ingredients cook so that the liquid gets diminished and is left... - 42.5122
Mussels In A Cream Sauce
1. Wash the mussels well under cold running water.
2. Pull away any fibrous ‘beards’(pieces of rope that the mussels have grown on )and scrape off any barnacles that you may find on the shells of the mussels.
3. Throw away any mussels that... - 89.4525
Mussels With Cider Cream
Heat a knob of butter in a very large pan and cook the shallots and garlic for a couple of minutes.
Add the cider and mussels, put on a lid and leave for 3-4 minutes, shaking the pan regularly, until the mussels have opened.
Discard any mussels that have not... - 37.5418
Cream Of Mussel Soup
1. Scrub the mussels well to remove all exterior sand and dirt. Place them in a large kettle with the shallots, onions, parsley, salt, black pepper, cayenne, wine, butter, bay leaf and thyme. Cover and bring to a boil. Simmer five to ten minutes, or until the... - 34.707
Mussels In Cream And Curry Sauce
1. Wash and scrub the mussels several times in cold water.
2. Discard all broken shells and the ones that do not close tightly.
3. Remove the beard from each one.
4. In a large saucepan, rub the inner side with a buttered paper and... - 45.9846
Cream Of Mussel And Leek Soup
Combine the mussels and the dry white wine in a pot and bring to a boil.
When the mussels open, remove them from the pot.
Let cool slightly and remove the meat from the shells.
Throw away those mussels that did not open and set aside the others.
Sieve the... - 45.3782
Salmon & Mussels With White Wine & Cream
1. If any mussels are open, tap them lightly on a hard surface. If they don't close, discard them. Season the salmon. Heat a frying pan, add a knob of the butter and the olive oil. Fry salmon on both sides for 2 mins or until just cooked, but still slightly... - 35.4792
Egg And Mussel Ramekins
Scrub the mussels and rinse under plenty of cold running water.
Discard any with shells that are broken or already open.
Spread on a dish, and add 2 tablespoons of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Shake the dish midway through the cooking... - 38.3024
Microwaved Mussels In Curry Sauce
Scrub the mussels and rinse under cold running water.
Discard any with open or broken shells.
Put half the mussels in a dish, add the white wine and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Remove the cooked mussels with a slotted spoon and set over a bowl to... - 39.072
Have you ever tried this wonderful Mussels Cremolata recipe. I make it often for grand dinners at home. Try making the Mussels Cremolata for yourself and you will understand why I am so addicted to it! - 35.7021
Chicken With Mussels
Remove the root and outer leaf of the leek and quarter lengthwise.
Wash thoroughly, then cut into slices.
Put the shallots and leek in a casserole.
Add the butter and white wine.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Scrub the mussels under plenty of... - 43.5876
1. Place mussels in basket of steamer.
2. Combine onion, garlic, celery, thyme, peppercorns, and parsley with water and Chablis in bottom of steamer. Steam over high heat until shells open. Remove mussels to warm plate, discarding any that have not... - 35.0661
Prepare mussels as described above.
Place in saucepan with finely chopped shallots and white wine.
Cover, boil gently 5 to 6 minutes or until mussels open; drain, reserving liquid.
Remove one shell from each mussel, leaving the meat attached to the other... - 38.9497
Mussel Stew is a perfect and well flavored side dish for a seafood themed dinner spread. This simple dish can be prepared quiet easily by following this fantastic and simple Mussel Stew recipe. - 43.7319
Hearty Mussel Chowder
1. Place mussels and wine in a large saucepan. Cover and place over high heat; bring to a boil. Steam for 4 minutes or just until shells open. Drain, reserving cooking liquid. Add enough water or stock to make 2 cups (500 mL) liquid. Remove mussel meat from... - 35.5589
Simple Curried Mussels
Scrub mussels well and rinse under running water. (If time permits, soak mussels for 2 hours in large kettle filled with water. Discard any mussels that float.)
Put 1 inch of water in large kettle.
Add salt and mussels, cover, and steam for 3 minutes, or... - 45.729
Donegal Mussel Soup
Scrub the mussels and scrape off the beards.
Discard any mussels that are not tightly shut or any that seem too heavy as they may be full of sand.
Leave to soak in cold water for 2 hours, then wash and drain again.
Grease a large saucepan with 15 g/1/2 oz of... - 40.8623
1) Take a stiff brush and scrub mussels under cold water. De-beard them and discard the open mussels.
2) In a large saucepan combine mussels, shallots, and wine. Place the saucepan over high heat and cover with a lid.
3) Cook the m... - 44.229
Homemade Mussel Chowder
Remove mussels from shells; discard shells.
Line a colander with moistened cheesecloth; pour mussel liquid through cloth.
Measure liquid; you need 1 1/2 cups (add water, if necessary).
Melt butter in a 3- to 4-quart pan; add onion, celery, and... - 39.4662
In a casserole dish, melt butter.
Lightly cook onion 3 minutes or so.
Pour in wine.
Bring to a boil.
Cook 2 minutes or so.
Add cream, capers and anchovies.
Season with salt and pepper, mixing well.
Once mussels are cooked,... - 40.3236
Black Mussel Fettuccine
BRING A LARGE POT of salted water to a boil.
HEAT THE OLIVE OIL in a large saucepan and add the mushrooms, shallot, and garlic.
Saute until the mushrooms begin to soften.
Add the Scotch and tilt the pan so the liquid settles to one side, warming it for just a... - 44.0571
Pick over 3 quarts of mussels, discarding any that are not firmly closed.
Scrub each mussel under running water with a stiff brush.
With a small knife, scrape off the beard which protrudes from one side of the closed shell.
Soak them for at least 1/2 hour to... - 38.3301
Seaside Mussel Coquilles
Heat butter in sauce pan.
Add basil and cover; cook 3 to 4 minutes over medium-low heat.
Stir twice during cooking.
Add tomatoes and garlic; season well and cook 5 to 6 minutes over high heat, uncovered.
Mix in cream and cook 2 minutes over high heat.
Add... - 38.3022
Cold Mussels With Two Sauces
1. PREPARE THE MUSSELS: Put the mussels into a large bowl or sinkful of cold water. Yank out the seaweed beards that protrude near the hinge. Scrub the mussels with a brush; rinse. In a large nonreactive pot, combine the mussels, wine and garlic. Cover and... - 37.6258
Mussels With Bacon
1. Scrub and wash the mussels and scrape off the beard-like strands and barnacles on the shells. Rinse well under cold running water and drain.
2. Dice the bacon, having removed the rind.
3. Melt the butter in a saucepan over a low heat. Fry the bacon for 15... - 33.8265
This coconut curried sauce will make a fan out of even the most vehement mussel-hater! - 130.135
Mussel Soup With Vegetables
Mussel Soup is flavorful and extremely satisfying. The master blend of Leeks, potatoes, carrots, garlic clove, butter, white wine, sprig thyme, egg yolks, sour cream and lemon juice goes well with the mussels with pepper and salt adding to the flavor making... - 45.9802
Fresh Steamed Mussels With Parsley
1)To ensure that mussels are free of impurities, feed them for 24 hours prior to cooking them. For this, scrun their shells and place them in a trough of cold water. Flour the surface of the water.
2)Place potatoes in oven to bake.
3)In... - 40.7919
Mussel Soup With Saffron Basil And Spinach
1. Put the saffron into a small heatproof bowl, pour over the measured boiling water and set aside to infuse. Discard any mussels that are broken or open. Put a large colander over another bowl.
2. Pour the wine into a saucepan large enough to accommodate all... - 36.9529
Put the mussels into a large frying pan with the wine.
Cover the pan and cook over high heat for 5 minutes.
Transfer the mussels to a deep serving dish, discarding any that have not opened, and keep warm.
Strain the cooking liquid.
Melt the butter in a... - 45.9529
Mussels In Ginger Cumin Sauce
1. Discard any mussels that are open or have cracked shells.
2. Put mussels into a large, deep pan and sprinkle over half the shallot. Add the bay leaf and wine.
3. Cover the pan and bring to the boil, shaking the pan. Cook for about 3 minutes or until the... - 43.2261
Scrub the mussels clean and cut the fish into 4 cm (1 1/2 inch) pieces.
Melt the butter in a pan, add the onion, celery and garlic and cook for 2 minutes, without browning.
Stir in the flour and cook for 2 minutes.
Gradually stir in the stock and bring to the... - 41.477
Mussels Stuffed With Herbed Almond Butter
1) Preheat oven hot to 400 degrees.
2) With a vegetable brush, scour mussels under running cold water. Discard the beards and rinse. Remove cracked or open mussels, keep aside.
3) Peel and mince shallots measuring to 1/3 cup.
5) Crush garlic,... - 43.2511
Tagliatelle With Mussels And Tarragon
1. In a large, deep skillet, heat the olive oil. Add the onion and garlic and cook over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 10 minutes. Add the thyme, wine and Pernod and bring to a boil. Stir in the mussels, cover and cook over... - 30.2939
1. Scrub the mussels thoroughly, removing the beards and discard any mussels that are open.
2. Melt the butter in a large saucepan. Add the onion, celery, potato, garlic and saffron and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes, without browning. Stir in the flour and... - 33.5676
Mussel And Potato Salad
1. Scrub the mussels, scrape away their beards, and wash well under running water. Place in a saucepan over a high heat, with the onion and bouquet garni. Shake from time to time, and remove from the heat when the mussels have opened. Drain and remove the... - 34.6376
Mussels "a How-to Guide"
In this Mussels "A How-To Guide" video you get to know everything about eating Mussels. Mussels are inexpensive and highly nutritious, 1 kg costs less than a fast food dish. However, it is important to have complete knowledge of checking whether the mussels... - 46.0328
Penn Cove Steamed Mussels
Scrub the mussels under cold running water.
Remove barnacles with a small knife, and remove the beards.
Place the mussels in a large skillet with a lid.
Sprinkle them with the fennel, shallot, and wine.
Cover the skillet and place over medium-high... - 37.9354
Mussels In Pink Sauce
Put mussels and 2 cups water into a saucepot, cover tightly, and bring to boiling.
Steam until the shells open.
Remove top shells.
To prepare sauce, combine tomato puree, lemon juice, sherry, cognac, garlic, onion, and 1/2 cup water in a saucepan and cook... - 41.7831
Quickly knead pastry for a pie shell from the dough ingredients.
Chill 1 hour.
Preheat the oven to 400°.
Grease the pan.
On a floured surface roll the dough out into a circle.
Fit into the pan and shape a rim about 1 1/4 inches high.
Cover with parchment... - 45.6581
Mussels With Mustard Sauce
I like this Mussels with Mustard Sauce recipe. Cooking is my hobby which I have primarily learn't from my mother. Normally for lunch during holidays, I cook this dish and enjoy it with my mother. You must try this Mussels with Mustard Sauce recipe. - 37.0839
Mussel Saffron And Potato Soup
Put the saffron in a small bowl and pour over 3 tbsp just-boiled water Leave to stand.
Scrub the mussels well in plenty of running water and pull off the beards.
Discard any mussels that don't close when tapped on the edge of the sink.
Put the mussels in a... - 48.4682
Clam And Mussel Chowder
1. Soak live clams in cold salted water for 3 hours or more but change the water at least twice in the 3 hours.
2. Scrub the shells and remove the beards of the mussels.
3. Dice the bacon and finely chip the onion, garlic, parsley and... - 45.9139
Mussel And Spinach Bisque
1. In a saucepan of boiling water, cook the spinach until just wilted, 30 seconds. Drain and spread on a baking sheet to cool, then gently squeeze out the excess water.
2. In a large pot, bring the wine and water to a boil with the bay leaves. Add the... - 31.9045
Mussel Saffron Soup With Caramelized Onions And Garlic Croutons
1) Caramelized onions: Slice 2 large onions crosswise into thin rings.
2) In a heavy skillet, saute the onions in 4 tablespoons butter over a medium-low heat until the soft and lightly browned.
3) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
4) Garlic... - 47.7801
Poached Haddock With Mussels
Thaw fillets if frozen; cut into serving-size portions.
Clean mussels in cold water.
Scrub shells with stiff brush; rinse thoroughly several times.
Combine wine, water, and onion in large pan; bring to simmering stage.
Cover; steam about 5... - 43.6342
Scrub mussels with a brush to remove dirt from shells; pull off beards.
Discard any mussels that do not close.
Place cleaned mussels in a kettle with mushrooms, shallots, wine, water, parsley sprigs and thyme.
Bring to a simmer.
Cover and cook 3 to 5 minutes... - 45.3618
Leek Saffron And Mussel Tarts
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a large bowl. Rub or cut in the butter. Sprinkle over 45ml/3 tbsp of the water and mix to a dough, adding a little more water if needed. Wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/... - 42.8691
Lopez Island Mussel Soup
COMBINE THE WINE and garlic in a kettle over high heat and bring to a boil.
Add the mussels, cover, and steam until they begin to open, about 3 minutes.
Transfer opened mussels to a bowl, using a slotted spoon.
Continue steaming until all have opened, 2 to 3... - 41.6097
Creamy Mussel Soup
1. Place wine, chili paste (sambal oelek), lemon juice and garlic in a large saucepan and bring to the boil. Add mussels and cook for 5 minutes or until shells open. Discard any unopened mussels. Using a slotted spoon remove mussels from liquid and set... - 34.026
Farfalle With Mussels
In a large pot, place the mussels, shallots, onions, garlic, 1 tablespoon of parsley, wine, and the peppercorns.
Cover, and cook over high heat for 5 minutes, or until the mussels open.
Remove from the heat, drain, and shell the mussels, discarding the... - 45.6449
Pate Of Pike With Shrimp And Mussels
Remove the crusts from 3 of the slices of bread and crumble into a bowl.
Add the milk and mix well.
Rinse the fish under plenty of cold running water and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Cut into pieces and puree in a food processor.
Squeeze the bread with your... - 43.203
1. In a deep kettle or saucepan, heat three tablespoons of the butter, add the garlic and shallot and cook over low heat one minute. Add the leeks and bay leaf and cook two minutes longer.
2. Add the mussels, sprinkle with salt and pepper and pour the wine... - 39.338
Heat 3 tablespoons butter in deep kettle.
Cook garlic and onion in it for 2 minutes.
Add bay leaf and mussels and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Simmer, covered, over low heat for about 10 minutes, or until shells open.
Remove and... - 44.4163
Mussels In Curry Sauce
Scrub the mussels clean, then cook in a pan containing 1 1/4 cups boiling water for about 5 minutes, until the shells have opened; discard any that do not; drain.
Reserve a few for garnish and remove the rest of the mussels from their shells.
Melt the butter... - 38.8143
In a large high-sided skillet over medium heat, melt butter.
Saute shallots and garlic until soft.
Add Chardonnay and reduce by one-third.
Add cream, tarragon, dry mustard, paprika, salt, white pepper, and lemon zest.
Simmer until thickened, about 10... - 42.7024
Herbed Mussel Soup
1. Scrub the mussels thoroughly with a stiff brush, remove their beards by tugging on them, and discard any opened mussels. Place the mussels in a large bowl, cover with cold water, and stir in the mustard, which helps them disgorge any sand. Let stand for 15... - 37.9193
Scallops, Mussels, And Asparagus Salad
1. Scrub mussels under cold running water; remove beards and discard. Soak mussels in cold salted water for 15 minutes; drain and rinse. Repeat soaking, draining, and rinsing twice more. Cover clean mussels and set aside.
2. In a large saucepan bring 1 cup... - 38.5416
Steamed Mussels With Fennel In An Orange Broth
1.Start by trimming the fennel bulb, and also separate the outer branches from the center, roughly chop the outer branches and cut the center in half, take out the core and thinly slice the bulb
2. Take the mussels, and wash it under cold... - 47.0506
Mussel Bisque With Saffron
Although mussel bisque tastes complex, it is easy to prepare and is ideal for a special dinner. While it is festive and rich, it will not break the bank, as mussels are among the most reasonably priced shellfish at the market. - 39.292
Clam Chowder Part 2- Preparing Soup
Curious about the next step, here comes the second part! It's a healthy and economical dish that will 'surf' you well. The soup is tasty and refreshing too. Take your taste-buds on an exotic trip with this aromatic Clam Chowder recipe. - 116.88
Clam Chowder Part 1- Mixing Seafood
Slurp your way into winter with this classic Creamy Clam Chowder. Somewhere between a soup and a stew, this first part of video features a mouth-watering mix of clams, potato and bacon. Click on the next part to see the step by step making of this delicious... - 114.39
Moules A La Mariniere
French food tastes not only delicious at restaurant. You can recreate them with perfection at home with Grace Piper. This is a fancy dish of cooking mussels and a french specialty. - 93.0101
Sole Normande is a seafood recipe prepared with sole along with shrimps and mussels. Oven cooked with shallots and mushrooms for flavor, the Sole Normande is served with a cream sauce poured over it. - 43.63
Baked Fillets Of Sole With Shellfish
Lay the fish in a baking dish and sprinkle salt and pepper over them.
Cover the fish with shrimp, mussels, sauteed mushrooms and place some around the fish, add the melted butter, lemon juice and wine and bake until done, 15 to 20 minutes.
Scald the cream and... - 35.8482
Seafood Hors D'oeuvre
Seafood Hors D'Oeuvre is an amazingly delicious seafood recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Seafood Hors D'Oeuvre; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 45.2159
This seafood soup recipe is prepared with fresh seafish, shrimp, mussels, oysters and vegetables with herbs for flavor. Cooked in milk, and white wine with mushrooms, parsley, taragon and onions, the seafood soup is seasoned to taste and is best served hot. - 47.092
Seafood Casserole With Cheese
Combine enough seafood in a casserole to cater for the required amount of people.
Stew at least 2 cups of chopped tomatoes in about 3 tablespoons (60 g) of butter with 1 clove of garlic, basil, salt and pepper and 1 teaspoon of brown sugar.
Thicken the... - 34.5792
Microwave Seafood Curry
Puree the onions and garlic in a food processor.
Put the puree in a casserole with the oil.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes.
Add the carrot, apple, curry paste, sour cream (creme fraiche), crumbled thyme, bayleaf, tomato concentrate and sugar to the... - 43.414
Cook together for 1 minute.
Gradually add mussel juice and cream.
Cook together for 5 minutes.
Add to soup and boil up.
When the soup is ready, pour it over the half shelled mussels and garnish with chopped parsley.
This is always... - 32.6312
Irish Seafood Chowder By Good Food Ireland
A classic recipe using the fruits of the Irish Sea by Eugene Callaghan of Kellys Resort Hotel & Spa. The flavours of the fish speak for themselves and only simple vegetables, a splash of white wine, cream and seasoning are all that’s needed to be added... - 132.64
1) In butter, sauté the shallots and garlic till they have turned golden.
2) Add the bay leaf, wine, thyme and mussels, cover and closely cook the ingredients together.
3) To cook the mussels evenly, agitate the pan as much as required.
4) Add the... - 40.0483
Scrub mussels thoroughly.
Put in a pan with onion, wine, bay leaf, thyme, garlic and salt.
Bring slowly to a boil.
Simmer until all the shells are open but not longer than 5 minutes.
Discard any unopened mussels.
Set aside mussels.
Strain off... - 46.1958
Scrub the mussels.
Bring the water shallots or onion, bay leaf and thyme to boil for 4 minutes, add half the wine and steam the mussels over this until they open.
Remove the mussels from the shells and set aside.
Strain the broth through a fine sieve.
Place... - 43.9561
Couscous Ring Mold With Seafood
Scrub and rinse the mussels, discarding any with open or broken shells.
Put half the mussels into a dish with the white wine and microwave for 3 minutes on HIGH.
Lift the mussels out of the cooking liquid with a slotted spoon and set aside.
Discard any that... - 42.7498
Sole Marguery has a supreme taste. Sole Marguery gets its taste from fillets mixed with cornstarch and eggs, flavored with white wine. Sole Marguery is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 40.7792
1) Scrub and rinse the mussels well, discard mussels that have holes in them, are open, or have marine growth in them.
2) Take a wide pan and add mussels, wine, water, peppercorns, shallots, garlic, carrots, and bouquet garni.
3) Bring... - 44.0702
Seafood Over Angel Hair Pasta
In 12-inch skillet, heat Italian dressing and cook shallots over medium-high heat 2 minutes.
Add carrots and snow peas and cook 2 minutes.
Add broth, then sherry.
Bring to a boil; add shrimp, scallops and mussels.
Simmer covered 3 minutes or until seafood is... - 39.6375
1) Wash and scrub the mussels thoroughly.
2) Discard mussels with broken shells.
3) Take a saucepan, butter it, spread chopped onions all over and then drizzle wine.
4) In the pan, place the mussles, and cover with a lid.
5) Shake the... - 40.2807
Remove the stalks and cook the artichokes in boiling salted water for 50 minutes.
Take the artichokes out of the water, drain, and pull out the inner leaves and the choke so that the firm base of the artichoke can be seen.
Stir the wine vinegar into the... - 40.7844
1) Make sure that mussels shells are closed tightly or close when lightly tapped.
2) Throw away any that don't close or are broken.
3) In a bowl containing lightly salted water, steep them with a little oatmeal added for a few hours to remove... - 37.451
Scandinavian Seafood Stew
Scandinavian Seafood Stew is a tasty seafood medley that will definitely captivate your taste buds. I love the dish and often serve it for family dinner and also for formal parties. Serve the Scandinavian Seafood Stew at home and see how tempting it is for... - 47.621
Seafood Over Angel Hair Pasta
Seafood over angel hair pasta is a delightful seafood pasta recipe. Made with shrimps, scallops, mussels, the pasta is laced with sherry and cooked with added vegetables. Prepared with chicken broth, the seafood angel hair pasta is creamy and rich. - 42.5489
Billi Bi Soup
Billi Bi is a wonderful seafood soup that will has won me plenty of compliments and fans! Last weekend I surprised my in laws. Needless to say, Billi Bi seemed to be winning me a quiet a few hearts! - 49.3203
1. In nonreactive 5-quart Dutch oven, combine mussels, onion, wine, water, parsley sprigs, and thyme. Cover and heat to boiling over high heat. Reduce heat to medium; cook until mussels open, about 5 minutes, transferring mussels with slotted spoon to bowl as... - 35.8061
Soupe De Poisson Espagnole
1. Start by poaching the haddock in the stock with the bouquet garni for 15 minutes, then discard the bouquet garni
2. Take the fish and remove the skin and bones, also liquidise the fish and stock
2. In a pan, boil the garlic, thyme and... - 46.7498
Moules A La Mariniere
1) Into a wide frying pan, melt half the butter and over a low flame sautÃ© the garlic and onion till soft
2) Pour the white wine and let it come to a boil
3) Tip in mussels
4) Cover with a lid and leave to simmer on high heat for 4-5... - 39.9991
1. Place the mussels in a saucepan with a small amount of water and the lemon juice, cover and steam until the shells open. Drain, reserving the liquid.
2. Cook the mushrooms in two tablespoons water about five minutes. Drain, reserving the liquid.
3. Place... - 34.9938
Moules A La Poulette
1) Properly clean the mussels and discard the broken or open shells, if any.
2) Scrape away all the grit and scum. Remove the beards, which are basically the hard, hair-like filaments that tend to protrude from between the two shells.
3)... - 45.6099
Creamed Mussel Recipes By Category