- » Creamed Egg Bacon Toast
Creamed Egg Bacon Toast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of creamed egg bacon toast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for creamed egg bacon toast recipes.
Creamed Bacon And Eggs
Fry bacon until crisp in a skillet.
Remove bacon from pan and discard all but 1 T. (15 mL) of bacon grease.
Saute celery and onion in the skillet until onion is slightly browned and celery is tender; set aside.
Combine milk and flour in top of a double... - 37.9516
Bacon And Egg Scramble
1. Snip the bacon fat at intervals to prevent curling. Place on an ovenproof plate and cover with absorbent kitchen paper.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 2-2 1/2 minutes or until ccx)ked. Chop roughly.
3. Place the eggs, cream, if using, and butter in a medium... - 27.9061
Bacon And Egg Turbans
1 In a 2-quart glass baking dish, arrange bacon on roasting rack and cook: 1 slice for 1 minute; 2 slices for 1 1/2 minutes; 3 slices for 2 1/2 minutes; 4 slices for 3 minutes; and 6 slices for 4 minutes.
2 Limp, not crisp, bacon is desired.
3 In... - 35.3815
Bacon And Egg Turbans
This Bacon and Eggs Turban tastes incredible ! Try this delicious egg, bacon and sour cream dish for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Bacon and Eggs Turban are welcome ! - 23.8858
Egg And Bacon With Sherry Sauce
Put the eggs in a saucepan and cover with water.
Bring to the boil, then remove from the heat and leave to soft-cook for 5 minutes.
While the eggs are cooking, grill the bacon until it is crisp.
Meanwhile, make the sauce.
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Stir... - 44.4077
Cheesy Bacon & Eggs
Line CORELLEÂ® plate with paper towel
Lay bacon strip(s) on paper and top with a second layer of toweling.
Microwave 1 to 2 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
Line CORNING WAREÂ® Casser-ette entree dish with cheese.
Crack 1 or 2 eggs and carefully center... - 33.897
Lemony French Toast
Thick slices of Italian bread soaked in a lemon-lime egg mixture and fried until golden brown, enough to drool you?? Then what's the wait for make this perfect Sunday breakfast for a loved one just like Robin does in the video. - 94.2565
Fluffy Scrambled Eggs
Combine eggs, cream, and seasonings.
Cook in double boiler until eggs set, stirring frequently. - 25.3286
Bacon And Kidney Scramble
1. Take the kidneys and skin them before removing the cores and cutting them into thin slices.
2. Take a small skillet and heat the butter in it.
3. Add the kidneys and fry for some minutes before adding the chopped bacon.
4. Continue cooking until... - 44.1239
Egg Scramble With Ham
1. In a frying pan, heat butter and fry the ham for about 2 minutes or until tender.
2. Take a bowl and beat eggs, cream and seasoning together.
3. Take a saucepan and add the mixture. Slowly stir and cook over low heat until the eggs are... - 36.0641
Classic Denver Sandwich
Fry bacon in skillet until crisp; remove from skillet.
Drain off excess fat.
Saute onion in pan drippings.
Combine onion and bacon in skillet.
Combine eggs, cream, salt and pepper; add to bacon mixture.
Cook until eggs are set, but still moist.
Spread between... - 33.6881
Pan broil bacon; remove from pan and drain on paper.
Crumble bacon, chop the eggs finely and combine with the bacon, onion juice, salt and all but 2 tablespoons of the salad dressing.
Carefully cut each piece of melba toast in half, using a saw-tooth knife... - 31.2342
South Of The Border Eggs
1) In a saucepan, fry the bacon till they become crisp. Drain the bacon but reserve the pan drippings. Set aside the bacon to keep warm.
2) In the blender, add in tomato sauce, water, garlic, green onions, green pepper, chilli powder and 1/2 teaspoon... - 46.167
Scrambled Eggs With Salt And Pepper
Melt the butter in the top of a double boiler.
Beat the eggs slightly, add remaining ingredients and beat thoroughly.
Pour into double boiler and cook until thick and creamy, occasionally scraping the egg from the bottom and sides of pan, as it sets.
Serve as... - 25.6775
Eggs Continental is something I prepare quiet often at home. The dish is simply delicious and my friends and relatives have already become prey to its simplicity. You will love this Eggs Continental recipe. - 39.9348
Baked Eggs & Mushrooms
In a frying pan over medium-heat, melt butter; set 2 tablespoons aside.
Add mushrooms and onion to pan and cook until onion is limp.
Stir in flour and cook until bubbly; gradually stir in broth and cream; cook, stirring constantly, until thick and... - 42.7367
Easy Eggs Benedict
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, cook bacon until lightly browned on both sides (about 1 minute on each side).
Toast muffin halves and spread with butter.
Prepare hollandaise sauce; cover to keep warm while poaching eggs.
To serve, place 1 or 2 muffin... - 34.732
Eggs In Buttercups
1. Remove crusts from the bread. Keep the crusts aside to be used later.
2. Pre-heat the oven at 400°.
3. Butter the bread slices.
4. In the muffin pans, place the bread slices.
5. Bake it in a hot oven at 400° for 20 minutes.
6. In... - 43.3743
Scrambled Eggs A La Benedict
To make hollandaise sauce: place butter in a 2 cup glass measuring cup and microwave 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds or until melted.
Mix together cream, egg yolks, lemon juice, dry mustard and salt.
Beat into melted butter.
Microwave 1 to 2 minutes... - 43.8234
Eggs Benedict Special
Dice the potatoes into 2 cm sized cubes.
Heat oil in pan, add potatoes, fry, stirring until golden brown all over; drain on kitchen paper.
Pour off excess oil, leaving about a tablespoon in pan.
Heat oil, add onions, fry until lightly browned; add pepper,... - 36.4239
Egg Salad Blt
Combine mayonnaise, green onions, sour cream, mustard, black pepper, and grated lemon rind in a medium bowl, stirring well.
Cut 2 eggs in half lengthwise; reserve 2 yolks for another use.
Coarsely chop remaining egg whites and whole eggs.
Add eggs to... - 45.9703
Synergy Eggs Benedict
To make the hollandaise sauce: In the bottom of a double boiler, combine the wine, shallots, peppercorns, and thyme.
Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 3 minutes, or until reduced to about 2 tablespoons.
Remove from... - 48.7236
Garnishes For Scrambled Eggs
All sorts of delicious things may be mixed with scrambled eggs: with the advantage, too, that one needs fewer eggs.
Generally speaking, the additions should be about a third of the quantity of scrambled eggs.
The following suggestions are given in quantities... - 27.2019
Baked Breakfast Egg Benedict
Protein is the most essential nutrient for our body, it helps babies to grow, builds muscles in adults and helps produce new cells in older people. The chef has created the dish with extra proteins by adding mushrooms and bacon, watch the video to find out... - 51.9462
Cream Of Tomato Soup
Slice the vegetables.
Fry the bacon slowly to extract the fat, then add the vegetables and saute for about 10 minutes.
Add the stock or water, seasoning and bouquet garni, bring to the boil and simmer gently until tender, about 1 hour.
Remove the bouquet... - 40.3117
Green Pepper Cheese Broil
Dice bacon and fry until crisp.
Cream butter with cream cheese.
Stir in bacon and drippings, green pepper, and garlic.
Beat egg lightly and stir in, blending thoroughly.
Trim crusts off bread and cut each slice in quarters or narrow strips.
Toast one side of... - 36.8079
Harvest Sandwich Special
1. In a saucepan, take cheese cubes and cream. Heat it over a low flame, stirring continuously so that it does not stick to the bottom of the pan.
2. In a broiler, take toast. Spread cheese slices over it and let it brown lightly.
3. Layer it with... - 38.039
In a wide frying pan, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp and browned.
Lift out bacon, break into pieces, and set aside.
To drippings, add walnuts and cook, stirring, over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly browned; set nuts aside.
Discard all... - 47.3291
Puffy Sandwich Omelette
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
In medium bowl beat together the whole egg, egg yolks, bacon, light cream, dash salt, and dash pepper with a fork till just combined.
In small skillet melt butter or margarine.
Add egg mixture to the melted butter and cook quickly... - 36.936
Creamy Welsh Rabbit
Creamy Welsh Rabbit has a velvety taste. The cheese and eggs gives the Creamy Welsh Rabbit a luscious taste. Creamy Welsh Rabbit is cherished by many people worldwide. - 33.2483
Are you looking for some great ingredient suggestions that you can add to your sandwich? Watch this video now, Chef shares some of his favorite ingredients for sandwich. - 43.8443
Harvest Cheese Sandwich
1) In a saucepan, add the cheese cubes and cream.
2) Place over low heat and blend by constant stirring.
3) Keep the cheese mixture hot.
4) Place thin cheese slices on toast.
5) Place the toast inside the broiler to broil until lightly brown.
6) Add... - 40.584
Creamy Chicken Liver Terrine
Line an 8" x 4" loaf pan with slices of bacon, letting bacon ends extend over side; set aside..
Preheat oven to 325°F (165°C).
In blender, combine eggs, onion and garlic.
Blend until almost smooth.
Add chicken livers, flour, salt, pepper, allspice and... - 42.8747
Chicken Livers Maryland
1. In butter, in skillet, saute onion until golden. Add chicken livers; then saute until tender—about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Combine soup with milk and pepper. Stir into chicken livers with hard-cooked eggs. Heat thoroughly; then stir in sour... - 33.5711
English Welsh Rabbit
Combine cream and cheese in top of double boiler.
Add salt, cayenne and mustard.
Cook over hot water (not boiling) until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
Gradually add some of the hot sauce to egg, stir well and return to double boiler.
Cook for 1 or... - 36.0211
Kentucky Hot Brown
Melt the butter and add enough flour to make a reasonably thick roux (enough to absorb all of the butter).
Add the milk and Parmesan cheese.
Bring the mixture to a simmer stirring frequently.
Cook the milk at medium heat an additional 5 minutes, stiring... - 45.7511
Kentucky Hot Brown
1. Preheat the broiler. In a medium-size saucepan, melt the butter over moderate heat. Whisk in the flour and cook until bubbly. Whisk in the milk and cook for 4 minutes or until slightly thickened. Whisk in 3 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese, the egg,... - 34.4998
My Alternate Breakfast
Does your daily breakfast comprise of bacon and eggs? If yes, then it's time to turn to something more healthy and tasty. Adding some variety to your daily breakfast won't just add different tastes to your breakfast table, but also bring in a gamut of... - 108.201
Cheese And Celery Custard
Put the celery and onion in a vegetable separator and sprinkle lightly with salt.
Put 300 ml (1/2 pint) water in the pressure cooker, put in the trivet and stand the vegetables on it.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cookfor 5... - 42.9046
Zucchini Green Chile Scramble
Fry bacon in large heavy skillet until crisp.
Drain on paper towels.
Pour off all but 2 tablespoons of the drippings.
Add green onions and zucchini to pan.
Stir-fry until onions are soft and zucchini crisp-tender, 2 or 3 minutes.
Beat eggs lightly... - 41.9953
In a wide frying pan, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
Remove bacon from pan, crumble, and set aside.
Add walnuts to drippings and cook, stirring, over medium heat for 1 to 2 minutes or until nuts are lightly browned; set nuts aside.
Discard all but 2... - 41.5256
Blanquette Of Poultry
Blanquette Of Poultry is a mouth watering dish which you would surely want to get your guest's attention. I bet, clubbing these Blanquette Of Poultry with your favorite buttered heart-shaped toast slices would be just heavenly! - 47.489
Easy Cheesy Pie
Cook onion in oil till tender but not brown; set aside.
Stir together flour, baking powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Cut in butter till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in 2 beaten eggs, milk, and onion till nearly smooth.
Spread half of the batter in an... - 44.9563
Simple Carbonara - Myvirginkitchen
1. Chop mushrooms, spring onions, garlic and parsley.
2. In a pan, heat oil and add bacon, garlic, mushrooms and spring onion. Cook it for a while.
3. Add creme and eggs and stir well. Let it simmer.
4. Add cheese, salt and pepper.
5. In... - 113.062
Tasty Meat Loaf
1. Stretch the bacon with the hack of a knife and use it to line a 700 g (1 1/2 lb) ovenproof glass loaf dish.
2. Place the butter in a large ovenproof dish and microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds or until the butter is melted.
3. Add the onion and microwave on... - 39.7718
Kentucky Hot Browns
After a long week, the weekend is lazy and calls for a really delicious comfort food. Scott has a fantastic recipe for all those who want to have something good over the long weekend. He is making Kentucky Hot Browns with a toast topped with turkey, mornay... - 99.7367
Herbed Liver Pate
Cut the liver, ham and onion into small pieces.
Heat the butter in a pan and cook the liver, ham and onion for about 6 min.—no longer.
Put through a very fine mincer twice to give a very smooth mixture.
Add the seasoning, herbs and chopped gherkins or... - 39.1435
Mc Kerr Muffins
Brush the oil over the bottom of a small skillet, add the mushroom caps, round side down, drizzle the lemon juice and cayenne pepper into the space left by removing the stem and cook over medium heat until the lemon juice begins to steamâ€”about 6... - 45.4508
Charleston Style Shrimp Curry
Bring 9 cups water to a boil; add shrimp, and return to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 3 to 5 minutes.
Drain well; rinse with cold water.
Peel and devein shrimp; set aside.
Saute onion, apple, and celery in butter for 5 minutes; add 1 cup water.
Cook,... - 39.3907
Puff Pastry Lunch Box Specials
Combine flours, milk powder, soda, and salt; set aside.
Cream together butter and sugar until fluffy.
Beat in egg and vanilla.
Add flour mixture; stir well.
Add remaining ingredients; stir until well distributed.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie... - 36.8286
Day before: Trim any white part from chicken livers; wash livers and dry on paper towels.
In hot butter in skillet, saute onion and dried herbs until onion is golden.
Add chicken livers; saute, stirring, about 5 minutes.
Cut up livers.
In bowl, combine... - 40.8531
1. Preheat oven to 400°F before baking.
2. Wash the chicken livers after trimming of off any white portion. Place on paper towels to dry. Once dry, halve the chicken livers.
3. In a skillet, add hot butter, dried herbs and onions and... - 45.8705
Gangbang Rijstaffel Curry
Dredge chicken in seasoned flour.
Brown in butter.
Brown onions and garlic in same pan, adding butter.
Add curry powder, chili powder, cinnamon and ginger.
Stir in chicken stock, tomatoes, chutney, raisins, salt and pepper to taste.
Add... - 45.4662
Charleston Style Shrimp Curry
1) Boil 9 cups water and add shrimp, and return to a boil. Let it simmer for 3-5 minutes.
2) Drain the shrimp and rinse in cold water. Chill them.
3) Peel and devein the shrimp and keep aside.
4) In a saucepan, melt butter and saute... - 46.3863
Dried Apricot Ham And Leek Stuffed Chicken Breasts
To Prepare Chicken: Cut off all fat from chicken.
Cut a pocket horizontally into each breast by holding the knife parallel to the counter and cutting back as far as possible without cutting in half.
Leave a small edge uncut on 3 sides.
Place in shallow glass... - 44.0579