- » Creamed Crab Over Toast
Creamed Crab Over Toast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of creamed crab over toast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for creamed crab over toast recipes.
Quick Creamed Crab Or Lobster
1) In a saucepan, heat butter and sauté green pepper and onion in it for 3 minutes.
2) Mix in undiluted soup and wine.
3) Stir in crab or lobster and bring the mixture to steaming, ensuring to stir gently to prevent crumbling of crab... - 32.1626
Crab Newburg With Light Cream
In 1 1/2-qt casserole, microwave butter at High 30 to 60 seconds, or until melted.
Stir in flour.
Blend in cream with a wire whip.
Microwave 2 minutes.
Microwave 1 to 4 minutes, or until thickened, stirring after every minute.
Stir some of hot mixture... - 38.1166
Shrimp Crab Bisque Sandwiches
Combine 1/4 cup soup, crab, shrimp, celery, onion, lemon juice, and Worcestershire.
Spread mixture evenly over toast; cover edges completely.
Top with cheese.
Broil 4 inches from heat for 5 minutes or until hot and cheese melts.
Mean while, in saucepan,... - 37.5444
Creamed Oyster Crabs
1. Rinse the oyster crabs in a colander under cold running water. Drain them, then drop into boiling water with the parsley, clove, bay leaf, lemon juice and salt. Boil about 5 minutes, or until they whiten.
2. Drain them; save the liquid and strain it.
3.... - 31.7698
Quick Crab Newburg
This is one of the most popular ways to fix crabmeat.
Stir all the ingredients together gently, heat almost to the boiling point, and serve on freshly made toast, fluffy hot rice, or in scrubbed crab shells. - 23.9204
The crab rarebit is a hot and cooked sauce like preparation made with crab meat. A seafood sauce, this crab rarebit is prepared with cheese and cream along with parsley to taste. served on toast for breakfast or brunch, this crab rarebit packs a punch of... - 42.9361
Tagliatelle And Crab Salad
The tagliatelle and crab salad is a quick to fix and delicious pasta salad made with crab sticks and tossed with french dressing and cream. Mixed with shallots and pine nuts, the tagliatelle pasta and crab salad is filling and savory. Adapted from Sharp... - 38.1375
1. In top of double boiler, melt butter, stir in the crab
3. Cook until warm about 3 minutes then add sherry
5. Cook for more 2 minutes then add paprika and nutmeg
6. Over medium heat, add egg yolks and cream, stir constantly until thickened
7. Add... - 38.6434
Crab Meat Newburg
1. Heat the cream or milk with the butter or margarine in the top of a double boiler or chafing dish. Add the crab meat, salt, paprika and nutmeg.
2. Beat the egg yolks, add the Worcestershire sauce and sherry and mix a little of the hot liquid with the... - 31.9941
Crab Or Lobster Newburg
Melt butter in saucepan; blend in flou.
Add cream all at once.
Cook, stirring constantly, till sauce thickens and bubbles.
Stir small amount of hot mixture into egg yolks; return to hot mixture.
Cook, stirring constantly, till thickened.
Add crab or lobster;... - 42.0864
1. Drain crab meat; remove bony tissue, if any; break crab meat into bite-size chunks.
2. Cook peas drain.
3. Blend the mushroom soup and dry sherry until smooth in small bowl.
4. Layer half of the crab meat, the peas, mushrooms and pimientos in a 10-cup... - 31.972
Quick Crab Cassoulettes
1. In a food processor with the shredding or grinding blade attached, pulse the bread into fine crumbs. Tip into a bowl and keep aside.
2. Finely chop the onion, celery and pepper in the food processor or with a sharp vegetable knife. Empty into... - 43.823
Tagliatelle And Crab Salad
1. Place tagliatelle into a large bowl. Cover with hot tap water. Cook for 15-20 minutes on high, until tender. Drain well.
2. Toss sliced crab sticks, pine nuts and shallots through pasta.
3. Mix French dressing and cream. Season with salt and pepper. Pour... - 25.7717
Crab Meat Rabbit
Crab Meat Rabbit has a fine taste. The crab meat with cheese gives the Crab Meat Rabbit a great taste. Crab Meat Rabbit is inspired by many food joints all over the world. - 44.4862
Hot Crab Canapes
Heat 3 tablespoons butter in blazer pan over moderate heat.
Stir in flour, salt, and pepper and let bubble.
Stir in half-and-half and cook and stir until mixture boils and is thickened.
Place over hot water in water pan and stir in crab meat, paprika, sherry,... - 30.0437
Hot Crab Aid Cieese Sandwiches
Cook green onions and pepper in butter in a skillet over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until tender.
Remove from heat; stir in crabmeat and next 3 ingredients.
Mound mixture in centers of muffin halves.
(Do not spread to edges.) Place muffin halves... - 32.1477
Make a cream sauce of the butter, flour, mustard, salt, and paprika.
Cook for a moment and stir in 3/4 cup of the milk, continuing to stir until it is smooth and thickened.
Season to taste.
Beat the egg yolk with the remaining 1/4 cup milk, and then... - 40.5887
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a saucepan, mix together the cream, mustard, anchovy essence or paste and the Worcestershire sauce.
3) Add lemon juice, salt, freshly ground pepper and cayenne to season to taste.
4)... - 42.4156
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, melt butter over a medium–low flame
2. Add the flour and paprika and stir until well blended.
3. Gradually stir in the milk to get a smooth consistency sauce, free of any lumps.
4. Cook sauce on low flame,... - 42.9554
Easy Outdoor Crab Newburg
1) In a saucepan, add the mushroom soup and milk and heat.
2) Stir in the crabmeat.
3) Heat till boiling point.
4) Remove from the heat and stir in the sherry.
5) Serve hot over toast, crisp crackers, or toasted noodles. - 31.5516
Almond Hot Crab Dip
In a shallow 1 quart serving dish, stir together cheese, crabmeat, onion, milk, parsley, lemon juice, and Worcestershire.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 4 minutes (stirring after 2 minutes) or until heated through.
Sprinkle nuts evenly... - 33.5027
Brotted Crab And Avocado Sandwiches
Blend flour and butter together in a saucepan; add cream and cook, stirring, until smooth and thickened.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add cheeses and cayenne and stir until cheese melts.
Split English muffins, butter, then toast.
Put a spoonful of sauce on... - 39.0862
Crab And Cashew Canapes
Blend the crab and cashews.
Heat the butter in a sauce pan, add the flour and cook for 2 minutes over low heat.
Pour in the cream and simmer into a thick sauce.
Blend in the parsley, cheese and crab.
Place on crackers and serve while hot. - 34.337
Shrimp Crab Bisque Sandwiches
1) Preheat oven hot to 425°.
2) In a bowl measure 1/4 cup soup.
3) Add crab, celery, green pepper, onion, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and seasonings.
4) On a cookie sheet arrange toast or rusks.
5) Spoon crab mixture over it and spread... - 45.8267
Crab Topped English Muffins
1) Set the broiler to preheat.
2) Take the English muffin half and butter it.
3) Arrange the muffins on shallow baking sheet.
4) Place the sheet inside and broil until light brown.
5) In a medium bowl, add cream cheese, water chestnuts,... - 40.9502
Lobster Or Crab Fondue
Combine first 2 ingredients in metal or ceramic fondue pot.
Cover; heat over direct moderate heat, stirring often.
Fold in remaining ingredients, except sherry.
Heat to serving temperature over direct low heat.
If desired, stir in sherry just before... - 34.8466
Warm Crab And Almond Spread
In a greased 2- or 4-cup electric slow cooker, combine cream cheese and milk.
Cover and heat until cheese is melted (30 to 45 minutes).
Stir in onion, horseradish, and white pepper.
Mix in crab, cover, and heat for 30 to 45 more minutes.
Meanwhile, toast... - 37.6817
Crab Custard En Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Butter 6 individual ramekin moulds or soufflé dishes.
3. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, melt the butter over a medium-low flame.
4. Add the onion and sauté until soft and golden.
5. Stir in the flour,... - 43.0942
Open Faced Crab And Tomato Sandwiches
Open Faced Crab And Tomato Sandwiches has two dimensional tastes. The seafood with vegetable gives the Open Faced Crab And Tomato Sandwiches a mouth watering taste. Open Faced Crab And Tomato Sandwiches is love by many across the world. - 34.8182
Crab And Spinach-stuffed Chicken Breasts
1. Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
2. With nonstick cooking spray, coat 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish.
3. Take a small saucepan, mix all sauce ingredients well; set aside.
4. Flatten each chicken breast half, keep the boned side... - 43.0047
Crabmeat In Wine
1) In a slow cooker, place the crabmeat.
2) Add rest of the ingredients, except toast points or patty shells, stir gently to mix.
3) Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 hour, then on LOW for 4 to 6 hours.
4) Spoon over toast points or in patty... - 39.0472
Crabmeat A La Dewey
Crab meat a la Dewey is a very simple crab meat dish, made in sauce and served with toasts. This dish does not take long to cook and can be prepared on the occasions of small get togethers. Everyone will just love crab meat a la Dewey. - 46.1943
1 In a microwave-safe 2-quart casserole, add butter, mushrooms and green pepper.
2 Using a plastic wrap, cover the casserole and microwave at HIGH (100% power), 2 minutes.
3 Add in all the remaining ingredients except the rice. Mix well .
4 ... - 41.5863
Baked Avocado With Seafood
Baked Avocados In Ramekins With Shrimp Or Crab has a lovely taste. Baked Avocados In Ramekins With Shrimp Or Crab gets its taste from seafood cooked with avocados, anchovies and cream. Baked Avocados In Ramekins With Shrimp Or Crab is inspired by many cooked... - 43.2365
Eggs Nouvelle Orleans
Melt butter in a skillet and saute crab meat for 5 minutes.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Poach eggs in water with 2 tablespoons white vinegar added.
Spoon crab meat into 4 individual shallow casseroles.
Top each casserole with 2 poached eggs.
In a... - 35.7835
Hot Seafood Sandwiches
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Remove cartilage from crab; flake.
Measure 1/3 cup undiluted soup; mix well with crab, celery, green pepper, onion, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Place toasted English muffins on cookie sheet; top each with a tomato slice... - 43.715
Seasoned Seafood Newburg
The seafood appetizer is an easy seafood recipe that can be prepared in a microwave. Cooked crab meat and shrimp mixed together with shrimp soup, chives, milk, white wine along with rice is microwaved with garlic for flavor. Served warm on toast, this seafood... - 29.7559
1. Saute the mushrooms and celery in the butter or margarine in the upper part of a double boiler 5 minutes. Blend in the flour, slowly add the milk and salt and stir 3 minutes.
2. Set the pan over hot water. Add the shrimps, clams and crab meat. Cover and... - 29.1575
1. In a large heavy bottomed kettle, melt butter over a medium–low flame
2. Add clams and sauté for a few minutes.
3. Then add the lobster and crab meat and shrimp and toss by shaking the pan.
4. Tip in the sherry and bring to a boil, shaking the... - 42.6489
Easy Seafood Newburg
Combine lobster and butter in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Microwave 2 minutes on '7'.
Add beaten egg yolks to cream.
Combine with lobster.
Microwave 5 minutes on '7', or until sauce is heated but not boiling, stirring after every 2 minutes.
Add... - 32.3037