- » Creamed Corn Slow Cooker
Creamed Corn Slow Cooker Recipes
Enjoy our collection of creamed corn slow cooker recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for creamed corn slow cooker recipes.
Perfect Creamed Corn
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, whisk together the milk, cream, sugar, salt, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne, and flour until smooth. Stir in the corn.
2. Cover and cook on the high heat setting 3 to 3 1/2 hours, stirring once or twice, until bubbly... - 28.6986
You May Also Like!
Slow Cooker Bacon Corn Chowder
1. In slow cooker pot drop diced potatoes, onion, and garlic.
2. Add thyme, paprika, frozen corn, and water.
3. Pour chicken stock, and season with salt and pepper.
4. Throw bacon, and give it a good stir.
5. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.... - 105.392
10 Layer Slow Cooker Dish
1) In slow cooker first make the layer of 1/4 of potatoes, 1/2 of onion, salt, and pepper.
2) Put over it a layer of 1/2 can of corn.
3) Arrange a layer of 1/4 of potatoes over it.
4) Put /2 can of peas over it.
5) Make a layer of 1/4 of potatoes, 1/2... - 45.1342
Slow Cooked Corn Pudding
1) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 2 to 3 hours till the preparation is thick and set.
3) Serve hot. - 31.5439
Slow Cooked Corn Chowder
Prop all the ingredients into the crock pot and you have this tasty corn chowder ready. For best results of this Corn Chowder go as per the directions. Yummy! - 31.6444
Slow Cooked Corn And Chili Tamales
1. Grease a baking pan or dish.
2. In a slow cooker or crock pot, place a metal rack or stand on the base.
3. Pour 2 cups of hot water.
4. In a bowl, combine first 5 ingredients and stir lightly but thoroughly until well mixed.
5. Pour... - 38.3242
Seafood And Corn Chowder
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, combine the broth, onion, potatoes, corn, flour, and 5 teaspoons of the dill weed.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting about 5 1/2 hours, or until the potatoes are just barely tender. Increase the heat setting... - 30.7527
Chicken And Corn Hash
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, combine the potatoes, onion, corn, bell pepper, chiles, mushrooms, salt, and pepper. Mix well. In a medium bowl, stir together the undiluted soup with the water and wine until smooth. Stir into the potato mixture along... - 30.442
Rice, Corn, And Spinach Casserole
1. In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart electric slow cooker, combine the undrained spinach, rice, undiluted soup, water, chiles, corn, and garlic powder. Mix well.
2. Cover and cook on the high heat setting 2 to 2 1/4 hours, or just until the rice is tender but not... - 27.8694
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine corn and onion.
Add cream cheese, parsley flakes, and black pepper.
Mix well to combine.
Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours.
Mix well before serving. - 35.4266