- » Creamed Corn Muffin
Creamed Corn Muffin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of creamed corn muffin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for creamed corn muffin recipes.
Blueberry Sour Cream Corn Muffins
Blueberry Sour Cream Corn Muffins is a mouth watering recipe. Try this Blueberry Sour Cream Corn Muffins; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 46.7694
Mini Corn Muffins With Chilies And Cheese
To make the creamed-corn muffins, preheat the oven to 425 F.
Grease or spray thirty-six 1 1/2-inch miniature muffin cups.
In a large microwave-safe bowl or saucepan, melt the butter.
Cool slightly, then whisk in the milk.
Whisk in the egg and the corn.
Stir... - 43.4795
Creamed Corn Muffins
Preheat the oven to 400°.
In a large bowl mix together the flour, cornmeal, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
Stir in the milk, oil, and eggs, incorporating just until wet.
Stir in the creamed corn.
Pour the batter into 12 greased muffin cups, filling the cups... - 37.484
Country Corn Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Grease 12 muffin cups.
3. Into a mixing jar, drain the liquid from the corn.
4. Add milk to equal liquid amount as mentioned on corn muffin mix packet.
5. In a mixing bowl, combine the muffin mix, egg,... - 42.6157
Cheese Corn Muffins
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Fill well-greased 2 1/2-inch muffin cups 2/3 full.
Bake in 425-degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until done. - 24.5357
Corn And Corn Muffins
Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
Stir till blended.
Fill large greased muffin pans 2/3 full.
Bake in a hot oven (425°) 12 to 15 minutes or till muffins are brown. - 29.7949
Mini Blueberry Corn Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. grease a 12 cup mini muffin tray.
3. In an electric mixing bowl, cream the butter with sugar and honey until nice fluffy.
4. Stir in the egg and beat well.
5. In another bowl, add and combined... - 111.933
My sister likes this corn muffin recipe. It is true that cooking is her hobby. She keeps preparing various types of dishes. But whenever she is very happy. She makes this cupcake . An Interesting fact is that my family also likes this muffin very much. You... - 33.1153
Cheesy Corn Muffins
In a small skillet, saute onion in butter until tender; set aside.
Prepare muffin mixes according to package directions; fold in the onion.
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
Combine sour cream and cheese; drop by rounded teaspoonfuls... - 29.711
Maple Corn Muffins
Preheat oven to 450° F.and grease 1 dozen muffin tins.
Combine milk, sour cream, maple syrup, and eggs.
Mix flour, cornmeal, soda, and salt and add to the first mixture.
Spoon batter into prepared muffin tins, filling about 2/3 full and bake in... - 34.1048
How To Bake Sweet Cornbread Muffins From Scratch
1. Preheat oven to 425 degree F.
2. Grease muffin tray with cooking spray and set it aside.
3. In a bowl, sift cornmeal, flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and sugar.
4. Add black pepper and mix it well.
5. In a separate bowl, add... - 0
Double Corn Muffins
Sift the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together into a bowl and stir in cornmeal.
Combine the egg, corn, milk and oil.
Add to dry ingredients and stir just until moistened.
Fill greased 2-inch muffin cups 2/3 full.
Bake at 425 degrees for 30 minutes... - 33.4983
Quick Cheesed Corn Muffins
Combine corn muffin mix and remaining ingredients; mix well.
Pour into well-greased 2 1/2-inch muffin pans 2/3 full.
Bake in hot oven (425°) for 15 to 20 minutes or till done. - 24.0262
Kernel Krunch Corn Muffins
kernal krunch corn muffins are made from whole corn kernals and corn meal for a sunshine like muffin. Wholesome, with a great texture, this chewy muffin recipe is healthy and simple. - 43.2594
Jalapeno Corn Muffins
Jalapeno Corn Muffins is a simple fruit dish which is very easy to make. The explosion of the lovely flavors of this muffin makes it a personal favorite. Try this Jalapeno Corn Muffins recipe and you will understand what I am talking about! - 40.3751
Millet Muffins With Fresh Corn
1. Start by preheating the oven to 375°F
2. In a 12-cup muffint tin, oil or spray, with a nonstick vegetable oil spray, take the egg and sugar and beat it together, pour oil and 1/2 cup of the buttermilk, stir till mixture is well... - 46.3399
Jalapeno Corn Muffins
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease muffin cups or line with paper baking cups.
Thoroughly mix corn meal, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
Beat eggs and sour cream with a whisk or fork in a small bowl.
When smooth, stir in jalapeno.
Pour over... - 44.3408
Nebraska Corn And Bacon Muffins
Combine all dry ingredients.
Whisk eggs with sour cream, oil and bacon drippings.
Add corn and bacon pieces.
Stir wet and dry ingredients together quickly and spoon into muffin tins.
Bake until tester comes out clean.
Bake at 375 degrees 20 minutes - 34.899
Tuna With Calico Corn Muffins
Heat oven to 400°.
Cook broccoli in 1 cup boiling unsalted water 5 min.; drain well.
Arrange broccoli in oblong baking dish, 13x9 1/2x2"; cover with tuna.
Prepare muffin mix as directed on package except stir in the salt, sage, mustard, green pepper, and... - 37.2584
Jalapeno Cheddar Corn Bread Muffins
Preheat oven to 375.
Combine corn muffin mix, onion, and peppers; stir in corn, egg and milk. Fold in cheese until completely mixed.
Spoon batter into greased muffin baking dish. Sprinkle bits of cheese in top of each muffin.
Heat 12 to 14 minutes or until... - 36.9182
Smoked Salmon Corn Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2) Thinly slice the muffin on top, so that it becomes flat on top. Reserve the top slice for garnish.
3) Half the muffins horizontally and separate two pieces.
4) Place the sliced muffin on its top.
5) In a small... - 38.621
Creamed Corn Pudding
Mix all ingredients and pour into a greased 2-quart casserole dish.
Bake 45 minutes at 350 degrees. - 21.2111
Corny Meal Muffins
Grease muffin pans or line with paper bake cups. Set pans aside. In a medium mixing bowl combine eggs, corn, and milk. Stir in cheese. Add dry muffin mix and stir till moistened (batter should be lumpy).
Fill each cup two-thirds full. Bake in a 400° oven for... - 25.2723
Very Corny Muffins
Combine the flour, baking powder, sugar, cornmeal and salt in a large bowl; blend well.
Beat the egg and egg whites in a medium bowl until light and smooth.
Stir in the milk and cream style corn.
Add to the dry ingredients and stir just until moistened.
Fill... - 34.7561
Cornmeal Yeast Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, with warm water dissolve yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar.
3. In a small saucepan, combine whisking milk, butter, remaining 1/4 cup sugar and salt over medium heat until butter melts and... - 47.874
Slow Cooked Corn Pudding
1) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 2 to 3 hours till the preparation is thick and set.
3) Serve hot. - 30.685
Paraguay Corn Pie (chipa Guazu)
Saute chopped onions in oil slowly until onion is soft.
Add sliced tomatoes and cook 5 minutes.
Mix creamed corn and muffin mix.
Add to this: egg yolks, fried onion and tomato mixture, olives and then the cheese.
Beat egg whites stiff and fold in.
Turn into a... - 39.8989
Creamy Southern Corn Casserole
For all Southern food fans -this classic Southern USA recipe is a great side with chicken dishes such as broiled or roasted chicken. Beginning with info on wild life amid the Great Smoky Mountains National Park in the video watch the chef make this creamy and... - 115.22
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large bowl, stir together all ingredients.
Pour into a greased square casserole dish.
Bake for 55 minutes.
Alternative directions: Bake for 45 minutes.
Top with cheddar cheese and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes or until... - 26.3731
Cheesy Supper Muffins
Cook onion in butter till tender.
Prepare muffin mix according to package directions, adding the onion.
Fill greased muffin pans 2/3 full.
Mix sour cream and cheese; spoon about 1 teaspoonful atop batter in each pan.
Bake in 400° oven for 15 to 20... - 27.274
Gold N Soft Scalloped Corn
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a medium-size bowl beat eggs, stir in corn, margarine and sour cream and fold in muffin mix.
3. Pour into a greased 9-by-13-inch pan.
4. Sprinkle with cheese and bake 35 minutes until a toothpick... - 40.3042
1.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2.Grease 12 2-1/2-inch muffin tins and keep aside.
3.Mix together instant coffee and hot water until thoroughly dissolved.
4.Add in cold water and blend well . Keep aside.
5.Mix together flour,... - 48.0343
Onion Cheddar Corn Bread
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Grease 9x 13-inch baking dish.
Heat butter in skillet over medium-high heat and saute onions until golden.
Combine eggs and buttermilk in large bowl and mix until smooth.
Stir in corn and muffin mix, blending well.
Turn into... - 40.5868
Cornmeal muffins are flour and cornmeal mixed bakes made with added corns. Flavored with green chilies and mayonnaise along with finely chopped onions, the cornmeal muffins are very snacky and quite filling. - 43.2091
Schwarzwalder Kirschtorte Muffins
Schwarzwalder Kirschtorte Muffins are small heavenly pieces of pastry that is sinfully delicious! Try this Schwarzwalder Kirschtorte Muffins recipe. You will love it! - 39.7908
Cheesy Chili Stuffed Cornbread Mini Muffins
1. For muffin batter, in a large mixing bowl, add all purpose flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Mix well.
2. Add milk, oil, egg, jalapeno pepper, and cheese. Mix to incorporate.
3. For filling, place a large Dutch oven or... - 98.0612
Green Chile Corn Bread
Rinse and seed chilies; cut in strips and drain on paper towels.
Prepare the mix according to package directions; stir in corn and the bacon drippings.
Spoon half the batter into a greased 9x9x2-inch pan.
Lay chilies over batter; sprinkle with half the... - 29.8343
Mexican Corn Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine first 5 ingredients; stir just until moist. Pour mixture into a 1-quart baking dish coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 350° for 50 to 55 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10... - 26.6316
Easy Corn Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
Pour into an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until set. - 29.3626
Double Corn And Ham Bake
In a 1 1/2-quart casserole combine apples, water, brown sugar, lemon juice, and cinnamon; micro-cook, covered, till apples are very soft, 6 to 7 minutes, stirring once or twice.
Mash apples slightly, if desired.
Cover; set aside.
Combine ham, corn, dry muffin... - 38.925
Cheesy Corn Pudding
COMBINE corn souffle, muffin mix, eggs, sour cream, 1/2 cup cheese, salt, pepper and garlic powder in medium bowl.
Pour into lightly greased 8-inch-square baking pan or 2-quart-round baking dish.
Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
BAKE in preheated 350° F. oven... - 32.1213
Southern Cornbread Muffins
Cream shortening and sugar together.
Add milk and egg.
Add flour, salt and baking powder.
Add cornmeal, stirring just enough to mix.
Spoon into greased muffin tins and bake until done.
Bake at 425 degrees 25 minutes - 31.0509
1.Combine pineapple, cooking oil, honey, yellow corn meal and wheat germ flour.
2.Whisk egg whites thoroughly and add the pineapple mixture to it by making a well at the center.
3.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
4.Take greased muffin... - 37.15
Chocolate Mousse Muffins
Melt first three ingredients (chocolates and butter) in a double boiler.
Whisk sour cream, sugar, syrup, egg and vanilla in a small bowl.
Put remaining ingredients in large bowl with two-thirds cup chocolate chips and stir thoroughly.
Add melted chocolate to... - 38.3639
Muffin Mix Buffet Bread
Set aside 2 tablespoons dry muffin mix.
Soften yeast in water in large mixing bowl.
Add remaining dry muffin mix, 2 cups flour, undiluted soup and 1/4 cup melted butter.
Gradually stir in remaining flour to form a stiff dough.
Knead on floured surface until... - 36.3325
Muffin-pan Treasure Salad
Cream the cheese until soft, and stir in well-drained finely flaked tuna.
Add mayonnaise and parsley.
Taste, and add salt if necessary.
Mold the mixture into 8 shapes, about the size of golf balls; then flatten slightly to look like large... - 40.1948
1.In a large mixing bowl, mix together hot milk, honey, lemon juice and butter or margarine in and let cool .
2.Add yeast to water and let stand for 5 minutes.
3.Add yeast mixture to the milk mixture.
4.In a small mixing bowl, mix together egg and... - 48.1903
American Rocky Road Muffins
Melt first three ingredients (chocolates and butter) in a double boiler.
Whisk the liquid ingredients (sour cream, sugar, syrup, egg and vanilla) in a small bowl.
Put remaining ingredients in large bowl and stir thoroughly.
Add melted chocolate to liquid... - 41.5169
Fry bacon until crisp; remove from pan, and drain off all but 2 tablespoons fat. Add green pepper and onion to fat in pan, and cook until soft. Combine corn, salt, pepper, and beaten eggs. Add to pan and cook, stirring constantly, until eggs are set. Crumble... - 19.4406
Spicy Green Chile Cornbread
This is not just another cornbread recipe, as this video will clearly affirm. Betty puts together yet another dinner time favorite that is flavorful and moist and makes for a bon appétit. It’s so good and easy to make that it’s likely to become a family... - 93.7074
Baked Corned Beef Burgers
Mix corned beef, green pepper, onion, mayonnaise, and dash pepper.
Shape in 6 patties.
Blend egg and water; dip patties into egg, then into crumbs.
Brown lightly in hot fat.
Arrange patties in 11 1/2 x 7 1/2 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Quarter cheese slices... - 43.2693
Double Corn Toasties
1 Mix cottage cheese and orange segments in a small bowl; spoon into lettuce cups. Place on 6 of the cornmeal cakes or muffin halves on serving plates; sprinkle cheese mixture with nutmeg, if you wish.
2 Fold tongue slices; lay, overlapping, on remaining... - 20.864
Mini Corn Quiches
CUT pastry into 2-inch squares.
Place in greased mini muffin pans, pressing down to form a bottom shell.
COMBINE corn souffle, 1/4 cup cheese, ham, sour cream, egg, chopped green onion and flour in medium bowl; mix well.
Spoon filling into shells, filling 3/4... - 40.9017
Salmon Casserole With Corn Bread Topping
Drain salmon; save liquid.
Flake salmon; distribute evenly over bottom of shallow 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Combine soup, salmon liquid, and green beans in saucepan; heat.
Pour soup mixture over salmon.
Combine corn-muffin mix, green pepper, and mustard in... - 38.5156
Devil In Disguise Corn Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 400°.
2) In a medium bowl, add cornmeal, corn, buttermilk, cheese, eggs, oil, onion, and peppers to stir and combine.
3) Use a 10-inch oven-safe skillet to melt the shortening in the preheated oven for 5 to 7... - 47.7446
Corned Beef Wheels
Chop corned beef, add mushrooms and 1/3 cup tomato soup.
Open can; unroll dough, leaving together as 1 large rectangle.
Press dough together at perforations and seams to form a 12x7-inch rectangle.
Spread about 1 1/2 cups of meat filling over... - 42.1258
Delicious Corn Chowder
When the weather turns warm, thoughts turn to a bowl of satisfying corn chowder. Nothing says summer like corn and what better way ton indulge in the summer bounty then cook it to make a flavorful, thick chowder. Keith Snow shows how to make yummy corn... - 112.274
Crabby Corn Cakes
1) Use non-stick cooking spray to spray a non-stick skillet of 10-inches.
2) Add the onion and bell pepper and sautÃ© over moderate-high heat, frequently stirring, till the ingredients are tender. This usually takes 1 to 2 minutes.
3) Put the... - 45.9333
Fiesta Chili Corn Bread
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Prepare crusts: Lightly spray 2 Flan Pans with non-stick vegetable spray.
In Batter Bowl combine corn-muffin mix, eggs, milk and corn; stir to combine.
Pour half of batter into each Flan Pan and bake 20 minutes.
Cool corn-bread crusts... - 46.1036
Corn Custard In Pepper Cups
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. With sharp knife, cut a slice from top of each red pepper, then carefully remove and discard ribs and seeds from peppers.
3. In a 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cup stand each pepper upright and set aside.
4. In... - 45.672
Chili Bean Corn Cups
1. To make pastry, place butter and cream cheese in a small bowl (a) and mix to combine. Make a ring with flour, polenta and salt; pour the previous mixture into the center and blend together to form a soft dough. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface (b)... - 32.1704
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
Combine corn muffin mix, onion, pimento and peppers; stir in corn, egg and milk.
Spoon batter into greased 8-inch round baking dish with inverted glass in center.
Heat 12 to 14 minutes or until bread pulls away from center and... - 34.2241
Creamed Ham With Mushrooms
Melt buttter or margarine, and saute mushrooms until tender.
Stir in flour, add milk and seasonings, and cook until smooth and thickened, stirring constantly.
Add ham and meat sauce.
Heat 5 minutes longer.
Serve over split and buttered corn bread, tea... - 33.6785
1. Grease a round 8-inch microwave baking dish.
2. In the greased baking dish, place a small 3-inch round glass in the center. Alternately, use a microwave proof ring mold if you have one.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients... - 44.3055
Crunchy Ice Cream Treats
Place crushed cereal in an 8-inch square pan, bake at 325Â° for 10 minutes or until toasted.
Place 10 (5-ounce) paper cups in a 12-cup muffin pan for easy handling.
Combine crushed cereal, butter, peanut butter, and brown sugar, press 1 tablespoon mixture... - 35.7369
Indian Puffs With Whipped Cream
1) Set the oven temperature to 400Â°F before baking.
2) Take a bowl and sift together flour and cornstarch in it.
3) Using a fork beat egg yolks lightly and then mix in vanilla extract.
4) Beat the egg whites using a wire whisk or a... - 44.8135
Chili Cornbread Sloppy Freds
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a bowl, combine corn muffin mix, egg and sour cream. Spread batter in a greased 8-inch baking pan.
3. Bake for 15-25 minutes, or until fully cooked. Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes.
4. Remove cornbread from the pan and c - 27.04
Onion Supper Bread
Cook onion in butter till tender but not brown.
Prepare mix according to package directions.
Pour into greased 8x8x2-inch pan.
Sprinkle with cooked onion.
Mix sour cream and cheese; spoon over the top.
Bake in hot oven (400°) 25 minutes or till done.
Let... - 30.0181
Easy Onion Bread
Cook the onion in butter until tender but not brown.
Prepare the muffin mix according to package directions.
Pour into a greased 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan and sprinkle with onion.
Mix the sour cream and cheese and spoon over onion.
Bake in 400-degree oven for... - 30.2019
Up Side-down Beef And Chili Pie
1) In a heavy based skillet, pour in some oil
2) Tip in the onion and the neat, garlic and sauté the everything for about 5 minutes
3) Tip in the chili powder, salt, oregano, basil, tomatoes and continue to mix well
4) Cook the mixture over a low... - 47.9473
Won Ton Appetizers
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Brush won ton wrappers with corn oil; press into a small muffin tin to form a basket.
Bake baskets 5-10 minutes until lightly browned; remove from pan and place on baking sheet.
Brown beef with minced onion; drain grease.
Add taco... - 39.7358
Quick Tamale Casserole
In medium skillet, brown ground beef with green onions.
Reserve 2 tablespoons chilies for Mexican Sour Cream Topping, if desired.
Stir in remaining chilies, tomato soup, salsa, corn, olives, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder and garlic powder until well... - 39.1338
Siesta Cornbread is a wonderful flavored bread that is sure to entice your taste buds. I served this dish for a get together with my friends at home for tea. They loved it and have been haunting me for this Siesta Cornbread recipe ever since. Try it out! - 39.9548
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Line 20 large muffin cups with paper baking cups.
Cream shortening, sugar and corn syrup together until fluffy.
Add eggs one at a time and beat well after each addition.
Stir in orange and lemon rind.
Sift flour, baking powder and... - 40.5715
Monterey Fiesta Sandwich
1 Mash half a small ripe avocado ( 1/2 cup).
2 Add 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion, 1 tablespoon dairy sour cream, 1/4 tea spoon garlic salt and a few drops liquid red pepper seasoning.
3 Toast 2 thin corn toaster muffins; butter bottom.
4 Cut 2... - 34.8027
I tried this Crab Casserole for the poolside party last week and believe me when I say that it was an instant hit. The flavors of butter, chives, onions and crab make this casserole taste yum. Just check out the recipe of this rich tasting crabmeat casserole... - 42.0716
Texas Chili Cornbread Cobbler
1. For the chili. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium heat. Add one-third of the beef and season with salt and pepper; cook, turning frequently, until browned on all sides, about 8 minutes. Transfer to a plate. Repeat... - 38.6268
Eggs A La King
1. In medium saucepan, combine soup and milk, mixing well. Bring to boiling, stirring constantly.
2. Carefully stir in eggs; reheat gently. Serve hot, over corn muffins. Sprinkle with parsley. - 26.6638
Wake Up Sandwiches
Combine cream cheese and milk, stirring until smooth.
Stir in corned beef, Swiss cheese, and chopped eggs.
Spread corned beef mixture on English muffin halves.
Serve cold or broil 2 to 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Garnish each half with an egg slice... - 25.4093
Wake Up Sandwiches
1. In a bowl mix cream cheese and milk. Stir until smooth.
2. Add corned beef, Swiss cheese, and chopped eggs.
3. Arrange English muffin halves and spread corned beef mixture on it.
4. Broil for 2 to 3 minutes if desired.
5. Serve cold or... - 41.4718
In a bowl, combine cream cheese and milk until smooth.
Fold in corned beef, cheese and chopped eggs.
Spread 1/3 cup mixture on each muffin half.
Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until heated through.
If desired, garnish each half with an egg slice and... - 32.8247
Chicken Pie Casserole
In a saucepan, blend together soup and milk.
Heat until bubbly.
Turn into a 9" x 9" x 2" pan; add chicken, distributing pieces evenly.
Meanwhile, prepare corn muffin mix according to package directions.
Spread over chicken mixture.
Bake at 425° for about 20... - 34.6676
Canadian Butter Tarts
Heat oven to 350°.
Mix flour, 1/2 cup margarine and the powdered sugar.
Divide into 24 equal pieces.
Press each piece against bottom and side of ungreased small muffin cup, 1 3/4 x 1 inch.
Do not allow pastry to extend above tops of cups.
Mix brown sugar... - 40.0811
Blend corn, onion, salt, pepper and sugar.
Soften gelatin in water; dissolve over hot water.
Add to corn mixture.
Put a piece of carrot into each hollowed out pepper; fill with corn mixture.
Set peppers in muffin pan to steady them while chilling.
Slice;... - 33.2018
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Mix pie filling, lemon juice, cinnamon and blueberries from muffin mix package in saucepan.
Bring to boil.
Pour into 9" square or 11-1/2" x 7-1/2" x 1-1/2" baking dish.
Make muffin batter as directed on package.
Spread evenly over... - 37.2611
Deep South Stuffing
Cook onion and celery in butter until tender.
Combine with corn bread crumbs, bread cubes, and poultry seasoning.
Blend soup and milk; pour over bread mixture; mix lightly. - 26.6689
Deep South Stuffing
1. In a large saucepan, tip in the onion and the celery and sautÃ© till tender
2. Add the corn breadcrumbs, bread cubes and the poultry seasoning
3. Blend the soup with the milk and pour over the bread mixture while mixing lightly
4. Use as... - 35.4422
In a small bowl, cover raisins with hot water and let stand for about 30 minutes.
In a large bowl, mix butter, brown sugar, salt, and corn syrup.
Stir until sugar is dissolved and butter is creamed.
Add egg and vanilla and mix well.
To make tart shells, line... - 34.2475
Baked Cornbread Casserole
Want to make a dish that tastes even better the next day? Try this Baked Cornbread Casserole. This dish is easy to make and doubles up as a one-meal dish which you can rely on when you are short on time. - 126.672
Miniature Pecan Tarts
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Prepare the pastry mix dough using the packet directions.
3) Roll the pastry thin. Slice out 3 dozen circles of 2 1/2".
4) Fit the pastry circles into the tiny muffin cups.
5) Using a rotary blade, blend... - 43.3014
Cocoa Applesauce Cupcakes
Cream sugar and margarine; add egg and vanilla; beat until light.
Add flour to creamed mixture alternately with applesauce, bake in muffin tins lined with cupcake papers 12-15 minutes at 375 degrees.
Frost with white icing, and decorate with candy corn.
1 1/2... - 35.4105
Start heating oven to 325°F.
With back of spoon, cream butter against sides of medium bowl until creamy.
Gradually add sugar, continuing to work until smooth and creamy.
Slowly stir in corn and maple syrups.
Then add eggs, vanilla, and salt; stir to... - 47.9311
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.In a bowl, mix margarine with sugar and blend until a foamy mixture is formed.
3.Put the eggs in the mixture and keep stirring.
4.Add bananas in the bowl and mix them.
5.Take flour and soda nad add... - 46.9996
Mouth-watering Deluxe Enchilada Casserole
What better way to bring on the flavors of Mexico to your dinner table than this! Betty's delicious Tex Mex delight — deluxe enchilada casserole is mouth-watering to the hilt and make for a quick and easy dinner addition. Plus, it's simple and can be... - 100.114
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line the muffin tin with cupcake liners.
Whisk the flour, baking powder, and salt together in a medium bowl.
In another medium bowl, beat the eggs and sugar with an electric mixer until light and foamy, about 2 minutes.... - 42.9752
Mix all ingredients together.
Pour into a buttered 10" pie plate or quiche dish.
Bake45 minutes at 350 degrees.
Can be frozen and baked when needed.
If preferred, slice tomato or green pepper rings to place on top.
Nice served with relish plate of fresh... - 36.9587