- » Creamed Cod
Creamed Cod Recipes
Enjoy our collection of creamed cod recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for creamed cod recipes.
Creamed Cod On Waffles
1) Take a saucepan and melt butter in it over low heat.
2) Add onion and sauté for about 3 minutes.
3) Gradually add 1/3 cup flour. Stir until smooth.
4) Gradually stir in 2 cups of milk.
5) Add chervil and 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Cook until cod is... - 47.2138
Creamed Salt Cod Provencale
Soak the fish in cold water overnight.
Put the fillets in a pan, cover with cold water and add a bay leaf if liked.
Bring the water to the boil and simmer very gently for 10-15 minutes.
Drain thoroughly and remove any bones and skin.
Break the fish into... - 43.9961
Creamed Cod Casserole
1) Soak cod in cold water. Let stand overnight.
2) Preheat oven to 350° F.
3) Take the cod and simmer until the water begins to look milky. Drain.
4) Take a pan and melt butter in it. Add flour, pepper and salt.
5) Stir in milk and cook... - 43.2831
Creamed Cod On Waffles
Melt the butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat.
Add the onion and cook for about 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add 1/3 cup flour slowly and stir until smooth.
Stir in 2 cups milk slowly.
Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and chervil and bring to a simmer,... - 43.0866
Creamed Codfish And Baked Potatoes
Cover fish with cold water.
Bring to boil and drain.
Repeat until excessive saltiness has been eliminated.
Simmer in fresh water until tender.
Bake well-scrubbed potatoes in preheated hot oven (450°F.) for 45 to 60 minutes, until potatoes are... - 42.0872
Creamed Cod Fish
Place the fish in a pan with water to cover.
Add the lemon slices and bring to boil over high heat.
When the surface becomes foamy, cover and reduce heat.
Simmer for about fifteen minutes.
Drain and reserve the liquid.
Set aside the fish and keep warm.
In the... - 41.9861
New England Creamed Codfish
To freshen codfish: Wash codfish under running water 15 minutes.
Cover with cold water; bring to boiling.
Simmer uncovered 5 minutes.
Drain, again cover with cold water and repeat simmering.
Drain and flake, removing any skin and all bones.
In a skillet, melt... - 40.9715
Creamed Salt Cod
1. Put the fish and potatoes in an enamel or agate saucepan, pour the cream or milk over them, add a little water the liquid should just cover the fish and potatoes. Add the onion and lemon juice. Cook until the potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes.
2.... - 29.3276
Creamed Cod Recipes By Category