- » Creamed Cabbage Lettuce
Creamed Cabbage Lettuce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of creamed cabbage lettuce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for creamed cabbage lettuce recipes.
Stuffed Iceberg Lettuce
Hollow out center of lettuce, leaving a 1-inch shell.
Cream cheeses with milk until smooth; blend in chives and pimento.
Fill lettuce cavity with cheese mixture; cover with foil.
Refrigerate until cheese is firm.
Just before serving, cut lettuce into 3/4-inch... - 37.7832
Remove loose outer lettuce leaves; remove core and heart.
Cream cheese with vegetables and seasonings; pack tightly in lettuce cavity.
Wrap in foil; chill until ready to serve.
Cut head into quarters; serve with French dressing. - 35.7448
Cabbage Salad With Fruit And Cream Cheese Balls
Cut dates into small pieces.
Add dates and raisins to cabbage.
Add cream to mayonnaise and use to moisten cabbage thoroughly.
Serve in lettuce cups, and garnish each with 1 or 2 little balls of cream cheese. - 22.1485
Boston Lettuce, Fennel, And Radicchio Salad
1) in a large bowl of cold water, immerce lettuce, radichio and fennel for 5-10 minutes, agitating many times to remove dirt.
2) Drain the vegetbales in colander and dry them with kitcehn towel.
3) In a kitcehn towel, wrap the veggies and... - 44.8739
Cabbage A La Russe
1. Soak the cabbage in ice water for thirty minutes. Drain.
2. Add the sugar and toss. Season with salt, pepper and cayenne and toss again.
3. Plump the prunes in very hot water; remove the pits. Cut in narrow strips and mix thoroughly with the cabbage,... - 35.3048
Jellied Beet And Cabbage Salad
Heat consomme and enough water to make 2 cups liquid.
Pour liquid over gelatin and stir until dissolved.
Chill until syrupy.
Stir beets, cabbage, onion, salt, and pepper into chilled gelatin.
Turn mixture into an 8-inch-square pan.
Chill until... - 42.3912
Laguna Cabbage Salad
This Laguna Cabbage Salad is something everyone will enjoy having on their dining table. Here's is a much simpler recipe for you to try your own homemade Laguna Cabbage Salad. - 35.3951
Anise Grape And Cabbage Slaw
1. Dip apples into lemon juice to prevent discoloration and add grapes, cabbage and celery.
2. In a bowl combine next 5 ingredients and add to salad.
3. Toss lightly and chill.
4. Serve on romaine lettuce. - 41.7541
Anise Grape And Cabbage Slaw
1. To prepare the apples dice them into lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
2. Add grapes, cabbage and celery.
3. In a bowl or a container combine sour cream, honey, crushed aniseed, salt and pepper
4. Add to salad, toss lightly and... - 44.4448
Creamy Salad Dressing
1) In a basin, combine together all ingredients, adding sugar and lemon rind to taste.
2) If required, pour in a little water.
3) Use this dressing with cabbage and lettuce. - 26.4644
Keep lettuce aside.
Combine all vegetables and rest of the ingredients in a bowl.
Toss the salad.
Wash the lettuce leaves and drain thoroughly.
Arrange around the bowl, add the mixed vegetables.
Chill before use. - 38.3849
Peel and coarsely shred kohlrabies (should have about 3 cups).
In medium bowl combine kohlrabies, apples, and green onion.
Stir together sour cream and French salad dressing; stir into kohlrabi mixture.
Serve in lettuce-lined bowl, if desired. - 30.1667
Chop Chop Salad
Toss together cabbage, rice, peas, pork, chestnuts.
Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, celery seed and accent and salt.
Toss with salad.
Chill until served.
About 6 servings. - 39.2629
Healthy Mexican Pizza
Join Toby preparing this speedy and healthy pizza recipe on loan from fellow Registered Dietitian Heidi McIndoo and her book "When To Eat What" - 111.81
Crunchy Cream Dressing
1) Into a bowl, mix the cucumber, green pepper, onion and radishes
2) Add the sour cream, salt and pepper and combine well
3) Place in the refrigerator to chill for 2 hours
4) Serve over some crisp lettuce or cabbage leaves - 32.5277
Caviar Packages In Vodka Soured Cream
Blanch the lettuce leaves for a few seconds in boiling water, then plunge them into very cold water.
Drain flat on paper towel, and cut out any thick stalks.
Divide the caviare evenly between the leaves and fold into neat, even packages.
Put the vodka and... - 44.2736
Molded Pineapple Vegetable Loaf
This Molded Pineapple Vegetable Loaf are such wonderful things that you would surely love to have. Try out this brilliant exotic recipe for Molded Pineapple Vegetable Loaf and surprise your loved ones! - 42.5821
Lobster And Chicken Salad
Cut the chicken and lobster meat into small strips.
Marinate in a little french dressing with chopped egg whites and celery for about 1 hour.
Mash egg yolks and blend with Oil Mayonnaise, chives and parsley, cayenne pepper and salt to taste.
After chilling... - 33.8352
Old World Borsch Salad
1. In a small saucepan cover potatoes with beef broth or bouillon cube in water and heat to boil. Remove from heat and cool in broth while mixing rest of salad.
2. In a small bowl, season beets with French dressing and chill.
3. In another large bowl... - 43.6544
Brown veal in hot fat.
Reduce heat; add onion and garlic and cook till onion is tender but not brown.
Blend in flour and seasonings.
Add tomatoes, cover; simmer till veal is tender and sauce is thick, about 1 to 1 1/4 hours.
Stir often toward end of... - 42.1846
An Unusual Fruit Salad
Arrange the lettuce or cabbage, leaves in a bowl.
Place the cut pineapple slices on the leaves.
Place the oranges, figs, apples, bananas and spring onion on top of the pineapple.
Mix all the ingredients for the dressing and pour evenly over the... - 32.0889
Cheese On Pineapple
Beat cream cheese till soft and mix in cheddar, paprika, chives and apple.
Pile on to the apple rings and serve with a salad such as lettuce, watercress, cabbage or grated raw carrot or beetroot. - 20.2792
Pea & Roasted Pecan Slaw
Spread pecans in a shallow baking pan.
Bake in a 350°F (175°C) oven until toasted (8 to 10 minutes).
Set aside to cool.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine peas, onions, and cabbage: mix lightly.
In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar,... - 41.8038
Sardine Mystery Salad
Combine the first three ingredients, blending smoothly, then toss with the cabbage, olives and diced drained tomatoes.
Pile into a bowl lined with shredded lettuce or endive.
Top with drained sardines and egg slices.
Sprinkle with parsley. - 31.9702
Salmon Cole Slaw
1) Flake the salmon.
2) Shred the cabbage
3) In a serving dish, spread shredded cabbage
4) In a mixing bowl put salmon, add cucumber and salad cream.
Mix it well.
5) Season the mix with lemon juice, salt and pepper as... - 44.2194
Fresh Apple Coleslaw
1. In a bowl combine first 8 ingredients and toss lightly.
2. Serve on lettuce garnishing with unpeeled diced apples. - 36.8409
Old World Borscht Salad
1. Combine potatoes with instant beef broth or bouillon cube in a small saucepan and add water to cover; bring to boiling. Remove from heat; cool potatoes in broth while mixing rest of salad.
2. Season beets with French dressing in a small bowl; chill.
3. Mix... - 37.3311
Mums 8 Layer Salad
1. Finely shred the spinach and arrange in a layer in a fairly straight sided glass dish.
2. Shred the lettuce and arrange this in a layer in the dish.
3. Cover lettuce with the red cabbage.
4. Thinly slice the spring onions and sprinkle over the cabbage.
5.... - 44.7426
Vegetable Salad With Peanut Butter
1) On a serving platter make a bed of lettuce.
2) In a bowl dilute coconut milk or cream by adding water.
3) In skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© onions and garlic for 3 minutes.
4) Add in the peanut butter, sugar, salt, chilli peppers,... - 46.7507
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; set aside.
Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, honey, lemon juice, salt, and pepper; stir until smooth.
Pour over chicken mixture, and toss gently.
Cover and chill 1 to 2 hours.
To serve, spoon Cole slaw into a... - 31.3922
Golden Glow Salad
Drop the grated carrots in ice-cold water for 30 minutes.
Combine the carrots, peanuts, mayonnaise and cream. Add salt, pepper and sugar.
Arrange the pineapple slices on lettuce leaves and top each slice with a large spoonful of the carrot mixture.
Serve... - 31.4329
Old Timer Perfection Salad
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water and blend in cold water, salt to taste, and vinegar.
Chill until syrupy thick.
Have ready shredded cabbage, carrots, bell pepper, pimiento and chives.
Fold into thickened gelatin and turn into an 8-inch square pan.
Chill... - 41.7706
1) In a bowl, add the sour cream, lemon juice, vinegar, mayonnaise, celery salt, mustard, Tabasco, salt and pepper to taste, mix thoroughly.
2) In a large bowl, combine the parsley, cabbage, carrots, and green pepper together.
3) Gradually stir the... - 41.2678
Simmer stock, stock base, vegetables, parsley and watercress until vegetables are soft.
Add mint and dill; puree.
Reheat with cream, lemon juice and butter.
Season with pepper and salt and adjust to taste. - 34.4205
Frozen Pineapple Salad
This Frozen Pineapple Salad is so irresistably delicious and healthy that any health-freak will want to give this a try! - 32.1835
Shrimp Salad Anita
Combine soup, mayonnaise, juice and seasonings; chill.
Toss all remaining ingredients except almonds with dressing.
Sprinkle with almonds; serve on lettuce leaves. - 32.2189
Tulsa Taco Salad
1) In an airtight jar, mix the vinegar, tomato paste, oil, sugar, salt, pepper and oregano together.
2) Place the dressing in the refrigerator, until required.
3) In a large non-stick skillet, saute the turkey, onion and garlic over a... - 48.8671
Deli Style Chicken Coleslaw
1. In a large bowl, combine first 6 ingredients, and set it aside
2. Then combine sour cream, mayonnaise, honey, lemon juice, salt and pepper, and stir it until it turns smooth
3. Pour the mixture over chicken and toss gently, also cover and chill for... - 38.896
Molded Pineapple Vegetable Loaf
1) In a saucepan, add 1 cup of the pineapple juice and allow to boil.
2) Stir into the lemon-flavored gelatin and dissolve, then add rest of the 3/4 cup pineapple juice.
3) Stir in the lemon juice and cool the mixture until it is slightly thick, then ... - 42.866
Chimichangas El Charro
1. Lay 1 tortilla flat. Fold 1/3 up over center. Spoon 1/6 of the filling across the doubled portion, leaving a 2-inch border at each end. Roll tortilla once, fold in ends, then roll snugly to enclose filling. Secure seam with toothpicks. Repeat to fill... - 31.9273
Leafy Green Soup
Prepare the green leaves and onions and cook in boiling salted water for 5-10 minutes or till just tender.
This is important in order to retain colour and food value.
Strain, puree and sieve.
Melt butter, add garlic and curry powder and saute for a... - 41.1963
1.Preheat the oven at 375 degrees.
2.In a pan, fry onion until soft in heated butter.
3.Put sour cream and cheese in the pan and keep it aside for some time after stirring.
4.In a separate bowl, mix sugar, cornmeal, and dill... - 44.6255
Pound the eggs and dry ingredients together until well blended.
Then add the vinegar and sour cream gradually.
Tear apart the lettuce and put into salad bowl.
When the dressing is smooth, pour over, and serve at once.
This dressing can also be used over... - 37.017
Creamy Turkey Salad
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Combine the dressing ingredients in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
Sprinkle all surfaces of the diced turkey with 2 tablespoons of the seasoning mix and blend... - 44.6749
Chickpea Salad Evelyn
Day 1: Add enough water to the chickpeas to cover them by 3 or 4 inches, and soak overnight in the refrigerator.
As the chickpeas absorb the water, they will more than double in volume.
Day 2: Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Place all... - 49.5805
Sopes pronounced "SOH-peh" are an amazing snack or light meal classified as antojitos ("little whims") in Spanish. Each geographical region has their own version of this south of the border dish originating in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
Sopes are... - 57.6905