- » Cream White Onion Soup
Cream White Onion Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cream white onion soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cream white onion soup recipes.
Cream Of Onion Soup
1) In a cooker heat butter or margarine and saute onions gently, until soften without colouring.
2) Stir in the stock or water and stock cube and seasoning.
3) See that the cooker is not more than half full.
4) Put the lid on the cooker and heat... - 46.2982
Cream Of Onion Soup
Lightly fry the onions in the fat in the uncovered cooker for about 2 minutes.
Add the stock, bouquet garni, salt and pepper.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure, then cook for 4 minutes.
Reduce the pressure quickly.
Remove the bouquet... - 45.3293
Cream Of Potato Onion Soup
1. Put potato and onion pieces, salt and water into a 3-quart glass casserole. Cover with an all-glass lid or plastic wrap. Cook in microwave oven 10 to 12 minutes at HIGH, or until tender; stir once.
2. Puree potato mixture in a food mill, electric blender... - 31.825
Cream Of Onion Soup
In a large saucepan cook the onions in the butter and the oil over moderate heat, covered, stirring occasionally, for 7 to 10 minutes, or until they are softened.
Add the wine and boil the liquid, uncovered, for 1 minute.
Add the chicken broth, the rice, and... - 36.6815
Cream Of Onion Potato Soup
1.In a boiler, place the potatoes and onions together, boil the thoroughly
2.Once boiled completely, drain them
3.Make a white sauce of the liquid, flour, and fat and combine with the potato and onion pulp.
4.Season with chopped parsley, salt and... - 41.2362
You May Also Like!
Green Onion Soup
Melt the margarine in a saucepan and brown the green onions over low heat for 15 minutes or until they are tender (do not overcook - their colour should not change).
Add the broth and the potatoes and cook for 20 to 30 minutes.
Pepper to taste.
Place the... - 45.2176
White Wine Onion Soup
Place the butter in a 10-cup (2.5 L) microwave-safe bowl and melt 2 minutes at HIGH.
Add the onions and thyme, stir well.
Microwave, uncovered, 5 minutes at HIGH.
Stir, add the chicken consomme, wine, sugar, salt and pepper.
Microwave 8 minutes at HIGH.
Add... - 43.8938
Creamed Onion Soup
My Family was sort of losing interest on the normal Onion Soup and that was when this Creamed Onion Soup recipe of mine became a hit. This recipe for Creamed Onion Soup uses medium white sauce and is made a lil spicier and now everytime I make it, I feel it... - 36.9111
Cream Of Celery Soup With Dry White Wine
1. In a medium saucepan, melt 3 tablespoons of the butter over moderate heat. Add the celery, onions and garlic and saute, stirring occasionally, until the onion is translucent, about 10 minutes. Add the bay leaf, 1/2 cup of the wine and the chicken stock.... - 33.3795
Creamed Onions And Peas
In saucepan, blend soup and milk; add remaining ingredients.
Heat; stir occasionally - 21.3585
Creamy White Onion Bisque
Melt butter in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium heat.
Add onions; cook, stirring often, until onions are very soft, 25 to 30 minutes.
Stir in flour.
Add broth, cream, and pepper.
Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
Ladle into 4 to 8 bowls; lay Toast Rounds... - 35.5322
Cream Of Fish Soup
Cream of Fish Soup is another winter delicacy. The perfect blend of onions, carrot, celeriac, butter, white wine, curry powder, milk, mustard, and egg, along with fish and salt and pepper as taste maker gives the Cream of Fish Soup a nourishing taste. - 49.3138
Curried Apple And Onion Soup
Curried Apple And Onion Soup is a well flavored and delicious soup. It is a perfect way to start your weekday dinners! I am sure you will get hooked to this Curried Apple And Onion Soup recipe in no time. - 47.474
Quick Cream Of Mushroom Soup
In a medium size saucepan, use the Basic White Sauce Mix and chicken broth to prepare a thin white sauce as directed in the Basic White Sauce Mix recipe.
Remove from the heat.
Melt the margarine in a heavy 10 inch skillet over moderate heat.
Add the onion and... - 42.5948
Super Cream Of Asparagus Soup
1. In 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, in hot butter or margarine, cook onion until tender, stirring. Add asparagus; cook 1 minute.
2. Stir in flour, salt, and pepper until blended. Gradually stir in broth; cook, stirring constantly, until thickened. Reduce... - 30.4917