- » Cream Tuna Sandwich
Cream Tuna Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cream tuna sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cream tuna sandwich recipes.
Tuna Sour Cream Sandwich Filling
1. In a large serving bowl, mix all the ingredients together till well combined.
2. Serve the tuna sour cream filling in sandwiches or as a dip with crackers. - 26.5389
Tuna Poor Boys Grapes And Sour Cream
This hardy sandwich is a meal in itself, eliminating the need to prepare a salad or soup.
Making one large sandwich and cutting it into 4 servings is faster and easier than assembling 4 individual sandwiches. - 31.8055
Tuna And Pickle Sandwich
This episode of the video has a recipe which shares their idea for school lunch! A sandwich in the tiffin and your done for the day. Watch Alex make his sandwich perfectly! - 98.8199
Tuna Salad Sandwiches
Tuna salad sandwiches are filling and nutrtious sandwiches made with canned tuna served between bread. A non-cooked sandwich this tuna salad sandwich is prepared along with sweet pickle, sour cream, and butter for more flavor. Simply assembled, this sandwich... - 39.49
Tuna Salad Sandwiches
In bowl mix together the cottage cheese, celery, onion, the 1 tablespoon low-calorie mayonnaise, and the 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Spread bread slices (toasted if desired) with the 4 teaspoons low-calorie mayonnaise.
Top each slice of bread with lettuce leaves and a... - 38.3696
Open Faced Broiled Tuna Sandwiches
1) Remove the skin of tuna.
2) Combine tuna with green onion or cucumber, celery, olives and mayonnaise.
3) In top of a double boiler, over hot water, pour a mixture of soup and wine.
4) Sprinkle with cheese and then cook, stirring... - 44.7241
Cheese And Tuna Sandwiches
Mix tuna and soup in a mixing bowl, breaking tuna into small pieces.
Place toasted bread on a paper napkin.
Spread with tuna mixture.
Sprinkle with onion powder and top with cheese slices.
Cook, uncovered, 3 minutes or until cheese begins to bubble. - 31.8945
Pecan Tuna Cheese Sandwiches
1) Blend the cream cheese, lemon juice and mayonnaise until smooth.
2) Gently fold in the olives and tuna, mix in the monosodium glutamate.
3) Apply butter to all the bread slices.
4) Spread the tuna filling over 6 slices of white bread and cover with... - 44.1473
1) Toast the bread and brush with butter.
2) In a bowl, mix together sour cream, bell pepper, onion, pimiento, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper.
3) Gently fold in cabbage and tuna.
4) Smear the tuna mixture equally over 6 slices of toast... - 46.7629
Tuna Salad Sandwich
Mix one 6 1/2ounce can water-pack tuna, drained; 1/3 cup cream-style cottage cheese; 1/3 cup chopped celery; 1 tablespoon chopped sweet pickle; 1 tablespoon chopped onion; 1 tablespoon low-calorie mayonnaise-type dressing; and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Spread 4... - 24.1008
Ripe Olive Tuna Salad Sandwich
Cut ripe olives into large.wedges.
Combine olives with celery, tuna and eggs.
Blend all remaining ingredients except bread.
Mix lightly with olive-tuna mixture.
Serve on bread slices. - 34.796
Lemon Cranberry Tuna Salad Sandwiches
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir in tuna.
2. Place 2 basil leaves on bottom halves of each roll; top basil leaves evenly with tuna mixture. Top each sandwich with cucumber slices, 2 lettuce leaves, and tops of rolls. - 29.549
Tuna N Cheese Sandwiches
In small mixing bowl, combine tuna and soup, breaking tuna into small pieces.
Place toasted bread on paper napkin covered plate or tray.
Spread with tuna mixture.
Sprinkle with onion powder; top with cheese slices.
Cook uncovered, 2 minutes or until cheese is... - 28.6066
Frosted Tuna Sandwich Loaf
1. Add drained tuna to a mixing bowl, mix in tartar sauce, blend well, season according to taste and keep aside.
2. Blend cheese, mayonnaise and pimiento together in a bowl, season to taste and keep aside.
3. In a third bowl, prepare a mixture of... - 47.0476
Vegan Tuna Fish Sandwich
I created this vegan "tuna fish" salad sandwich for Greenpeace's Think Outside of the Can campaign. - 117.089
Seafood Salad Sandwich With Cream Of Anything Soup
For seafood salad dressing: Cream first two ingredients completely.
Fold in remaining ingredients.
For salad: Top open-faced sandwiches with a lettuce leaf.
Divide seafood salad evenly among four slices.
Top each of the remaining 4 slices with 2 tomato slices... - 37.5898
Tuna Monte Cristo
Cook green pepper and onion in butter until tender.
Mix with tuna, mayonnaise, salt and 1 cup sour cream.
Line bottom of buttered 2-quart casserole with half the pancakes.
Spoon on tuna mixture.
Top with remaining pancakes.
Mix 1 cup sour cream and cream and... - 42.4626
Trim bread; butter on both sides.
Combine tuna, mushrooms, eggs, olives, onions, and mayonnaise; spread on 10 bread slices.
Put together 5 triple-decker sandwiches, with remaining buttered slices on top.
Fasten corners with toothpicks.
Toast on baking sheet... - 42.9362
Egg & Tuna Burgers
Arrange toast on cookie sheet or in shallow baking pan; top with tuna, onion, and egg.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over sandwiches.
Broil 4 inches from heat 5 minutes or until hot. - 32.5896
1. In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Stir until well blended.
2. If the spread is too thick, thin out a bit by adding more sour cream or chutney.
3. Use the spread to make quick and healthy sandwiches for lunch.
4. Use brown bread... - 36.477
Tuna Potato Pie
In small mixing bowl, combine green pepper and onion.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until green pepper is tender-crisp.
Arrange cottage fries over bottom and along sides of 9-inch round baking dish.
Cover... - 50.9025
Savory Supper Sandwich
Drain tuna, turn into large mixing bowl.
Drain pineapple well.
Add to tuna along with green onion and pimento.
In small bowl combine sour cream, mayonnaise, dill weed.
Toss into tuna mix.
Toast bread, then spread each slice with tuna combination.
Cut each... - 40.6535
Hot Tuna Bake
Spread bread slices with butter.
Place 4 slices in an 8-inch square baking dish.
Spread tuna fish and cheese over bread slices.
Top with remaining 4 bread slices.
Combine eggs, milk, and salt.
Pour over bread in baking dish.
Chill for 8 to 24 hours.
Before... - 40.6579
Pink Sandwich Circles
Pink Sandwich Circles is the favorite of my little girlie. She loves everything in pink and these Pink Sandwich Circles too is one of her favorites. Check out the simple recipe for Pink Sandwich Circles. - 42.0839
Tuna Artichoke Horns
Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
In a small bowl, combine tuna, artichoke hearts, mushrooms and Swiss cheese; toss together.
Split croissants horizontally.
Open and place on a baking sheet.
Fill croissants with tuna mixture.
Bake 10 minutes.
In a... - 39.7127
Oven Tuna Buns
1 Combine tuna, cream cheese, water chestnuts, chives and parsley in a medium-size bowl.
2 Blend mayonnaise or salad dressing and chili sauce in a cup; fold into tuna mixture.
3 Cut a thin slice from top of each roll; hollow out inside, leaving a... - 32.0762
Place toast on cookie sheet or in shallow baking pan; spread with tuna; top with onion and egg.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over open face sandwiches.
Broil until hot. - 29.1942
Tuna Apple Filling
Tuna Apple Filling is delicious all by itself. Whne added as a sandwich filling the Tuna Apple Filling is even more spectacular. Try it! - 27.4975
Place toast on cookie sheet or in shallow baking pan.
Spread with tuna; top with onion and egg.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Pour over open-face sandwiches; broil until hot. - 31.9382
1) On a cookie sheet or in shallow baking pan arrange the toast over it.
2) Spread tuna over it.
3) Garnish with onion and egg.
4) In a bowl mix remaining ingredients.
5) Spoon the mixture over open-face sandwiches and spread.
6) Broil until... - 40.0045
Tuna And Chili Fondue
Combine first 7 ingredients.
Spread on half of the bread and make sandwiches.
Cut each sandwich into quarters and arrange in a square baking dish, putting cheese between layers and on top.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over all.
Bake in preheated... - 41.2938
Prepare one or more of the fillings.
Using a cookie or biscuit cutter, cut bread slices into shapes.
Spread filling on white or rye bread shapes.
Top with a matching shape of a contrasting color bread.
Frost tops with cream cheese.
Decorate tops with green... - 31.1325
Chicken Sandwich Filling
1. Mix all the ingredients and spread on top of buttered bread
2. Serve on toasted bread with mayonnaise dip - 24.5562
Frosted Egg Salad Filled Sandwich Loaf
In individual bowls, prepare each filling by combining ingredients and mixing well.
Spread bread slices with softened butter or margarine.
Spread first buttered slice with Egg Salad Filling; top with second slice and spread with Ham Filling; top with third... - 41.3444
Trim bottom crust from loaf; slice loaf lengthwise into 1/3 inch (8 mm) thick slices.
Trim remaining crusts.
With rolling pin, gently flatten bread slices and spread with butter (if using); spread with filling.
Roll up jelly roll style, starting at narrow... - 40.6128
Are you looking for some great ingredient suggestions that you can add to your sandwich? Watch this video now, Chef shares some of his favorite ingredients for sandwich. - 43.571
Curry Butter is one of the best recipes you can think of. Prepare the Curry Butter easily and let us know after you fully enjoy the recipe. - 21.4571
Grilled Seafood Cheese Stacks
1 Combine tuna, shrimps, celery, pimiento, salt, pepper, sour cream and mayonnaise or salad dressing in medium-size bowl; mix lightly.
2 Trim crusts from sliced bread; brush with melted butter or margarine; put together to make 6 three-decker sandwiches with... - 34.4386
Scandinavian Buffet Loaf
Day before, if desired, or early on day:
1. Cut off slice from top of pumpernickel so that its cut surface measures 6 inches across. Then, with sharp knife, cut 7 more thin slices; discard both top and bottom crusts.
2. In medium bowl combine salmon, onion,... - 37.796