- » Cream Tart
Cream Tart Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cream tart recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cream tart recipes.
Coffee Cream Tart
To make pastry, sift flour into a medium bowl.
Add butter, sugar, hazelnuts and egg.
Knead with enough water to make a dough.
Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
On a floured surface, roll out dough to fit a 9-inch (23-cm) flan... - 45.9729
Strawberry Tart With Peppermint Cream
1. For making the pastry, process the flour, sugar, salt, and butter with the metal blade of a food processor until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs, about 10 seconds.
2. Add the water and pulse until the pastry just begins to hold together, about 9... - 45.7042
Toffee Cream Tart
1. In a small saucepan, heat milk on a medium flame.
2. When milk reaches scalding point, take pan off the flame.
3. In another small saucepan, melt margarine over a low flame.
4. Add sugar to butter and stir until dissolved.
5. Stir flour into the... - 44.032
Java Cream Tarts
1) Take a double boiler and mix flour, sugar and salt in the top bowl.
2) Stir in coffee and milk and mix the ingredients well.
3) Place the boiler over low heat, and cook the mixture, stirring constantly, until thick.
4) Next, Pour the mixture over... - 43.8089
Strawberry Almond Cream Tart
Preheat oven to 350°.
To prepare crust, place crackers in a food processor; process until crumbly.
Add 2 tablespoons sugar, butter, and 4 teaspoons water; pulse just until moist.
Place mixture in a 9-inch round removable-bottom tart pan coated with... - 43.0267
Apple And Green Tomato Tart With Calvados Cream
1. Sift the flour and confectioners' sugar into a medium bowl. Add the butter and blend well to form a stiff dough. Press and pat the dough into the bottom of a rectangular tart pan, preferably black, 9 by 3 inches. Don't line the sides of the pan, but leave... - 42.3842
Java Cream Tarts
This sweet and delicious Java Cream Tarts is so irresistably good that it's sure to give your meal a grand finish! Also, this Java Cream Tarts is extremely easy to make, so simply give it a try! - 40.2764
Jiffy Cream Tarts
Combine pie filling mix and milk in saucepan.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil.
Remove from heat.
Pour into bowl.
(To avoid surface film, place waxed paper directly on surface of hot pudding.) Chill.
Beat slowly with rotary... - 32.6102
Cream Tart Recipes By Category