- » Cream Soda Punch
Cream Soda Punch Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cream soda punch recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cream soda punch recipes.
Tropical Cream Punch
In punch bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and juice concentrates; mix well.
Gradually add club soda; stir.
Garnish with orange slices. - 27.9238
In a punch bowl, place ice cream, strawberry soda, and ginger ale.
Stir to blend.
Let stand for 1 1/2 hours.
Stir before serving. - 31.613
Strawberry Colada Punch
1. Place the partially-thawed, frozen, sliced strawberries into a blender. Add coconut milk. Blend until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides, if needed.
2. Pour into a punch bowl, or other large container.
3. Add 3 cups pineapple juice, 3 cups club... - 106.582
Pina Colada Punch
Chill all ingredients.
Blend 2 cups pineapple juice with cream of coconut in blender.
Combine pureed mixture with remaining 3 cups pineapple juice, soda, juice of 1 lime, rum and ice.
Garnish with 1 lime, sliced and mint. - 29.5132
In a saucepan, combine 2 cups half-and-half cream, eggs and sugar.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture reaches 160° or is thick enough to coat a metal spoon, about 9 minutes.
Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla, nutmeg if desired and remaining... - 43.991
Double Berry Cocoa Punch
Prepare Ice Ring in advance if desired.
In blender container, puree strawberries with cream of coconut until smooth.
In large punch bowl, combine strawberry mixture, cranberry juice and rum.
Just before serving, add club soda and Ice Ring. - 26.2241
Boil water, sugar and cream of tartar until sugar dissolves.
While still boiling add passion fruit, beating with a fork for 3 minutes to extract all the juice.
Pour into bowl, mix well and bottle.
To serve, add a small quantity to a glass of water or soda... - 24.0159
Pina Colada Punch
Prepare ice ring in advance.
In blender container, combine crushed pineapple and cream of coconut; blend until smooth.
In large punch bowl, combine pineapple mixture, pineapple juice and rum if desired.
Just before serving, add club soda and ice. - 29.7519
Double Berry Coco Punch
Prepare ice ring in advance, if desired.
In blender container, puree strawberries and cream of coconut until smooth.
In large punch bowl, combine strawberry mixture, cranberry juice and rum, if desired.
Just before serving, add club soda and ice ring.
Ice... - 30.1143
Rum Punch Cupcakes
Let's Tiki just turned one year old! To celebrate we are making Rum Punch Cupcakes. These cupcakes have coconut milk, pinepple, and dark rum in them. They taste just like rum punch. - 114.378
The crab rarebit is a hot and cooked sauce like preparation made with crab meat. A seafood sauce, this crab rarebit is prepared with cheese and cream along with parsley to taste. served on toast for breakfast or brunch, this crab rarebit packs a punch of... - 42.4119
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Combine all dry ingredients except flour.
Blend cottage cheese and egg; add dry ingredients.
Combine mixture with yeast.
Add a little flour at a time; mix well.
Let rise until doubled in bulk.
Punch dough down; divide into two... - 42.9648
Combine warm water, sugar and yeast in mixing bowl, and stir or let stand 10 minutes to dissolve.
Heat sour cream until warm, but not hot, and remove from heat.
Stir in oats, 3 tablespoons honey, salt and baking soda.
When cooled to lukewarm, add yeast... - 44.5895
Oatmeal Honey Bread
Combine warm water, sugar and yeast in a mixing bowl and stir or let stand 10 minutes to dissolve.
Heat the sour cream until warm, not hot, and remove from the heat.
Stir in baking soda, honey, salt and oats.
When lukewarm, add the yeast mixture and 1 cup of... - 42.2069
Orange Candy Slice Cake
Orange Candy Slice Cake is a mouth watering dessert recipe. An easy to prepare cake recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 50.6094
In large mixer bowl combine; 1 cup flour, the sugar, onion, dill, salt, soda and dry yeast.
In a saucepan heat: cottage cheese, water and butter, until mixture is warm.
Add egg and warm liquid to flour mixture.
Blend at lowest speed until moistened.
Beat... - 43.156
Pretzels With Cheese Dip
In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add butter, sugar, salt and 2 cups flour; beat until smooth.
Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Cover and let rise in a warm place for 20 minutes.
Punch dough down.
Divide into 12 equal... - 41.1824
1) In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in water. Add sugar and salt.
2) In another bowl, mix cottage cheese, 3 tablespoons margarine, onion, dill weed, egg, soda, and half of the flour until smooth.
3) To make stiff dough, add remaining flour. Cover it... - 46.8206
Valentine's Red Velvet
Moist & Tender with a deep Ruby Punch and subtle Chocolate flavor. These are and oldie but a goodie! - 116.967
Eggnog And White Cranberry Spritzer
During the winter holiday season there is nothing better then drinks like warm cider, egg nog and fruity punches to get you into the spirit of the season! But when you are strapped for time, coming up with creative drink ideas is the last thing on your mind.... - 113.417
Casserole Dill Bread
1) Preheat the oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In water, soften the yeast.
3) In a large mixing bowl, combine together the cheese, sugar, onion, dill, butter, salt, egg, soda along with the softened yeast. Mix well.
4) Stir in... - 44.5759
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Take a skillet, heat Crisco and sautÃ© onion until soft. Remove from heat and set it aside.
3. In a mixer bowl, add yeast, 1 cup flour, soda, and dill seed.
4. Take another skillet and heat together... - 42.9039
Orange Date Cake
1. Pre-heat oven to 325°F.
2. In the bowl of a mixer, cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
3. Break in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
4. In a bowl, mix 3 3/4 cups flour, soda, and... - 48.2661
Heat onion, water, cottage cheese, and butter to 120°F (48°C).
In large mixer bowl, combine 1 cup (250 ml) flour, yeast, sugar, dill, baking soda, salt, wheat germ, egg, and warmed mixture.
Mix with doughmaker at recommended speed for... - 43.4386
1. In a small bowl combine the yeast, warm water, and the 1 tablespoon sugar. Set aside to dissolve yeast.
2. Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan combine cottage cheese, the 1 tablespoon sugar, onion, the 1 tablespoon butter, 2 teaspoons of the dillseed, the... - 38.0604
Christmas Cookie Cards
Cut a 6 1/2- x 4 1/2-inch paper pattern to use as a guide in cutting rectangles for cookie cards.
(Do not use recycled paper.) Draw 2 small circles on top and on one side of pattern to indicate holes for placement of ribbon to tie cookies together for... - 40.8489
Christmas Cookie Cards
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. Take a paper (not recycled one) and cut a 6 1/2- x 4 1/2-inch pattern to use as a guide in cutting rectangles for cookie cards.
3. Draw 2 small circles on top and on one side of pattern to indicate holes for... - 49.5891