- » Cream Smoked Pasta
Cream Smoked Pasta Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cream smoked pasta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cream smoked pasta recipes.
Pasta With Smoked Salmon And Cream Sauce
Simple dishes can turn into gourmet meals by adding a few magic ingredients like this pasta with smoked salmon and cream sauce got done. This video will guide you through the entire process of converting your staple into an exotic dish. That pasta looks... - 91.1446
Pasta Shells With Smoked Chicken In Garlic Cream Sauce
Bring 6 quarts of salted water to a boil in a very large pot over high heat.
Add the pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until the pasta is about 30 seconds from being done.
Add the broccoli; mix well and cook 30 seconds longer.
Drain the pasta and broccoli... - 41.9293
Pasta Shells With Artichoke Cream And Smoked Chicken
1. In a small saucepan, season the artichokes with salt and black pepper and simmer them in the cream over moderately low heat until they are very tender, about 12 minutes. Transfer the artichokes and cream to a blender and puree until smooth. Add the lemon... - 23.327
You May Also Like!
Smoked Salmon Penne Pasta
Here is great video for a wonderful and absolutely delicious pasta recipe that is salmon and pasta combo. Try out this amazing recipe at home and a memorable cooking experience with this video and you are surely going to love this! - 135.937
Smoked Chicken Pappardelle
To make Nasturtium Butter, place butter, garlic, lime juice and flowers in a bowl, mix well to combine and set aside.
Cook pasta in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions.
Drain, set aside and keep warm.
Heat a nonstick frying pan over... - 34.6168
Fettuccine With Smoked Salmon And Creamy Dill Sauce
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, coarsely chop the onion and the fresh dill. Cut the salmon into bite-size pieces.
3 In a medium saucepan, warm 2 tablespoons of the butter over medium-high heat until it is melted. Add the onion and garlic,... - 36.6802
Dilled Pasta Salad With Smoked Fish
Cook rotini as directed on package; drain.
Rinse pasta in cold water; drain.
Mix mayonnaise, yogurt, dill weed, mustard, salt and pepper in large bowl.
Add rotini and remaining ingredients except smoked fish; toss.
Gently stir in smoked fish. - 32.441
Pasta With Smoked Salmon And Fresh Dill
1. Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add pasta and cook until tender. Drain immediately. Transfer pasta to a large mixing bowl.
2. While the pasta is cooking, make the dressing. Place garlic and half of 1 red pepper in a blender or in a food processor... - 34.7571
Smoked Trout Pasta Salad
Melt the butter in a small non-stick skillet.
Add the fennel and minced scallions and season lightly with salt and pepper.
Cook over medium heat until just softened, stirring occasionally, about 3-5 minutes.
Transfer to a large bowl and allow to cool... - 41.643
Spicy Pasta With Smoked Salmon
Planning a Valentines Day party? How about preparing some pasta combined with exotic flavors of salmon. Watch the video to see how the chef combines pasta with buttermilk cream and salmon to make that perfectly succulent recipe. A very simple supper dish for... - 83.4592
Smoked Turkey And Pasta Salad
1. Prepare the pasta by cooking it as per package directions.
2. Then drain it, rinse with cold water, drain again and keep aside.
3. In a large bowl combine cooked pasta, cheese, smoked turkey, cucumber, red pepper and green onions
4.... - 46.3201
Angel Hair Pasta And Smoked Salmon
1. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat and cook onions and garlic until softened.
2. Stir in smoked salmon and cook until color changes to a pale orange, about 1 minute.
3. Increasing heat to high and stir in vodka and cook 30 seconds.... - 45.3932
Angel Hair Pasta With Smoked Salmon
Cook in boiling water until firm to the bite (al dente).
Drain and set aside.Heat butter in large skillet.
Add onion and garlic and saute until onion becomes soft.
Add and saute until color changes to a pale orange, approx 1-2 minutes.
Pour in vodka.
Flame it... - 41.3022