- » Cream Sausage Potato
Cream Sausage Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cream sausage potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cream sausage potato recipes.
Cold Pate Of Potatoes With Sausage Meat
Put the onions in a casserole and microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes.
Add the potatoes to the casserole with 1/4 cup (3 tablespoons) of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 14 minutes.
Drain the vegetables and puree in a food processor, gradually adding the... - 45.1008
Scalloped Potatoes With Sausage
Cook onion in butter till tender but not brown.
Stir in soup and milk; heat.
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine potatoes, green pepper, and pimiento.
Slice half the sausage links; add to potato mixture.
Pour soup over; top with cheese.
Arrange remaining... - 38.4462
Sausage Au Gratin
In covered kettle cook potatoes in boiling salted water to cover till tender, about 30 minutes.
Drain and cool.
When cool enough to handle, peel and slice potatoes.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl blend together cheese spread and sour cream.
Stir in instant minced... - 41.8256
Polish Sausages & Creamy Potatoes
In 2-qt casserole combine sliced potatoes and water.
Microwave at High 6 to 8 minutes, or until potatoes are fork tender, stirring after half the cooking time.
Drain; sprinkle with salt.
Soften cream cheese in 2-cup measure or small bowl at... - 41.6767
Devilled Potatoes And Sausage
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) Grill the sausage lightly.
3) Blend together the cream and mustard.
4) Toss the warm potatoes in melted butter and coat with the sauce.
5) Line the centre of the serving dish with the sausage, and surround... - 39.2431
Sausages Stuffed Potatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Place the potatoes in a baking dish.
3) Bake the potatoes in the oven for about 1 hour or until soft.
4) Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
5) Slice the potatoes in half and spoon out the flesh.
6)... - 43.3135
Hot Sausage And Potato Salad
In skillet cook bacon till crisp.
Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings; set bacon aside.
Cook sausage and onion in drippings till meat is browned and onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in soup, water, pickle relish, vinegar, and salt; bring to... - 39.8175
German Potato Salad With Sausage
In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
Remove to paper towels.
In the drippings, saute the onion for 1 minute.
Add sausage; cook until lightly browned.
Add potatoes; cook 2 minutes longer.
Drain; transfer sausage mixture to a 3-qt. slow... - 44.9694
Yukon Gold Potato Pancakes With Sausage
To make the topping: In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, chives or scallions, and hot-pepper sauce (if using).
Chill until ready to serve.
To make the pancakes and sausage: Cook the sausage according to package directions.
Meanwhile, using a grater or... - 45.5456
Creamy Potato Soup With Sausage And Spinach
Perfect soup makes a perfect meal. This video help to prepare one of the most creamy and rich potato soup with the unusual combination of spinach and sausages. It has a light smokey flavor and the cream cheese just takes it to a whole new level. Yummy is the... - 109.188
Sausage N Egg Brunch Special
Preheat oven to 350 °F.
Combine potatoes, sour cream, milk, cheese and chives in medium bowl.
Spoon into buttered shallow 2-quart rectangular casserole.
Bake 40 minutes.
Cut sausage into halves lengthwise, then cut crosswise into bite-sized pieces.
Arrange... - 36.139
Potato Sausage Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a skillet add sausage and brown it.
3. Drain out from skillet and keep aside.
4. Add soup, milk, onion, salt and pepper. Mix well.
5 . In a greased 2-quarter casserole make layers with half of the... - 43.7565
Sausage And Broccoli Baked Potatoes
1. Place oven rack in top third of oven. Heat oven to 450°F.
2. Cook potatoes in microwave at high power for 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in a nonstick medium skillet over medium heat, cook broccoli and sausage until sausage is browned, about 4 minutes. Stir in... - 29.4729
Sausage, Potato And Kale Soup
You are really missing out on something great if you haven't tried this Sausage, Potato and Kale Soup. This recipe is comes from 'Olive Garden' and tastes really nice. View this video to make this flavorful chunky soup. Even the kids love it. Give it a shot! - 129.909
Potato And Smoked Sausage Salad
Preheat oven to 200°C.
cut larger potatoes in half.
Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil.
Add potatoes and parboil for 10 minutes.
Toss potatoes in half the oil, sprinkle with salt and spread out in a roasting tin.
Roast for 30 minutes or until... - 40.3467
Frankfurter And Potato Pie
1. Pare potatoes, slice very thin and cover with cold water in a large bowl.
2. Prepare piecrust mix as package label directs.
3. Preheat oven to 350F.
4. Toss flour with cheese.
5. Drain potato thoroughly.
6. Grease an 8-cup, round,... - 44.2314
Frank Potato Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) In a large bowl, combine the celery soup, milk, onion and mustard together; blend thoroughly.
3) In a buttered 1 1/2 quart casserole, place layers of the potatoes, sauce and frankfurters alternately.
4)... - 36.4003
Hearty Potato Sauerkraut Soup
1. In large slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on Low 10-12 hours.
2. If needed, skim fat to serve. - 37.9052
Danish Egg Cake With Sausage
Slice cocktail sausages into same bowl; set aside.
Melt butter in medium skillet; brown potatoes and sausages together.
Add well-beaten eggs mixed with cream.
Cook over slow heat until mixture sets firm in the center.
Turn egg cake out onto a... - 30.9006
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F/220°C (Gas Mark 7)
2. Put mince in blender or grinder to make it finer and then soak it in hot stock to soften it
3.Mix good amount of seasoning with crumbs and flour.
4. Add to strained mince and mix well,... - 37.4341
Danish Egg Cake With Sausage
This Danish Egg Cake With Sausage makes a wonderful lunch! The green pepper and tomato wedges decoration makes the Danish Egg Cake With Sausage the most desirable meal of this planet! Don't believe me? Try out and let me know ! - 35.1455
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 380 degrees.
2) In a cold frying pan, put the sausages and place the pan over medium heat. Cook the sausages gently till they havebrowned. Lift out and place in a casserole dish.
3) To the fat left... - 40.4909
Sausages With Mushroom Sauce
1. In a saucepan, place the separated sausages along with bay leaf and onions. Add hot stock and boil.
2. Reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes. Drain the sausages and try to keep them warm.
3. Strain the stock and make up to 3/4 pint along with... - 43.0019
Cook and stir sausage, green pepper and onion in margarine in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat until sausage is brown.
Stir in remaining ingredients; heat just until hot. - 24.4508
Hot Smoky Potato Salad
In skillet cook bacon till crisp.
Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings; set bacon aside.
Cook sausage and chopped onion in drippings till meat is browned and onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in cream of celery soup, water, pickle relish, vinegar,... - 34.1514
Sausage And Bean Hot Pot
1. Prick sausages using fork. Cook sausages in Large non-stick frying pan until well browned all over and cooked through. Drain on absorbent paper; slice thickly.
2. Add onion to pan; cook, stirring, until onion is soft.
3. Return sausages to pan with... - 28.1361
Egg Cake With Sausage
Dice the potatoes and set them aside.
Slice the cocktail sausages into the same bowl.
Melt the margarine in a skillet and brown the potatoes and sausages together.
Add the eggs mixed with the cream or water.
Cook the mixture over slow heat until it sets firm... - 31.39
Twice Baked Creamy Potatoes
1. Prick the potatoes all over with a fork. Place around the edge of a heatproof plate covered with a double thickness of absorbent kitchen paper and microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes or until tender, turning the potatoes after 5 minutes.
2. Cut lids from each... - 26.3352
Prick the sausages, put them into boiling water, cook them for 10 min and when cold remove the skins and cut them across in half.
Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the potatoes and cream, season well with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Stir until hot, then add the... - 32.4374
This Onion Sausage Pie makes a superly delicious appetizer or snack ! This onion, white potato, sausage egg pastry with seasonings tastes yummy with savory sauces ! Try it out rght away and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Onion Sausage Pie... - 46.952
Scalloped Sausage And Corn
1) In a bowl, mash the sausage meat and bring it together.
2) Make 6 balls of the meat and crumble the rest.
3) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
4) Lightly grease the casserole with butter.
5) In a deep saucepan, heat oil and brown the meat... - 44.9281
Honey Mustard Sausages With Beef Steak Tomatoes
Sausages are an amazing ingredient, they can be a part of any course. I use up my stock of pork sausages to make this lip smacking dish for Labor Day parties. Served as a main dish Honey Mustard Sausages with Beefsteak Tomatoes will never let you down. - 43.6775
Time Grid’s Papet Vaudois
1. Insert toothpicks into the sausage and place in a stockpot filled with water then bring to a boil over med/high heat.
2. Sauté the leaks in a separate medium sized stock pot over medium heat until soft and tender making sure to stir often.
3. Add... - 0
Easter Potato Soup
I like this easy Easter Potato Soup recipe. It is absolutely delicious soup. It is generally made on Easter. This soup makes your Easter celebrations more enjoyable.Try this Easter Potato Soup recipe and brings joy to your home. - 41.6615
Sausage And Mash
1. Using a knife, skin potatoes; keep them in cold salted water in a pan. Allow it to come to a boil and simmer over low heat for 15 to 20 minutes, until soft.
2. Using a fork prick the sausages well. Keep in a frying pan. Gradually heat to ooze out... - 38.416
Quick Corn Sausage Chowder
In large saucepan cook sausage, onion, and green pepper till meat is browned and vegetables are tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir in corn, hash brown potatoes, milk, 3 cups water, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer about 15... - 34.8909
Pepper And Sausage Soup
Peel and slice the onions.
Wash the leeks and cut in strips.
Remove the core, pith and seeds from the peppers and cut into rings.
Peel and dice the potatoes.
Peel the tomatoes, then halve, remove the seeds and chop.
Broil the sausages until they are well... - 41.7569
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) In a saucepan, add in the lard. Once heated, add in the sausages. Fry till the sausages have browned well on both sides.
3) Using a slotted spoon remove the sausages onto a paper towel to drain.
4) Next,... - 44.062
1) In a slow cooker, combine all the ingredients, cover, and cook on low for 8 hours.
2) Check seasoning and serve warm.
If the mixture becomes dry, you may add one cup of water more. - 30.0061
Polish Sausage Stew
1) In a slow cooker, combine soup, sugar, and sauerkraut.
2) In the mixture, stir in potatoes, onions, sausage then cover and cook on low for 8 hours on on high for 4 hours.
3) Sprinkle cheese and serve. - 33.9046
Sausage Vegetable Chowder
Cut pork sausage into 1/2" slices.
Arrange sausage slices in a ring in 3-qt. glass casserole.
Cover and microwave at high setting 5 minutes, or until meat loses its pink color, rotating dish one quarter turn after 3 minutes.
Remove sausage and drain on paper... - 42.3092
Cheese Soup With Broccoli Cauliflower And Sausage
In 2-quart casserole, place butter, sausage, onion, caraway seed, pepper and bay leaf.
Microwave at high (10) 4 to 6 minutes, until sausage begins to brown and onion is tender, stirring every 2 minutes.
Add chicken broth, potatoes, broccoli and... - 38.9931
Slavic Sausage Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) In a heavy pot, place the sauerkraut, onion, apple, sugar, caraway seeds, barely cover with water.
3) In small cheesecloth, place bay leaves, cloves and peppercorn, tie the cloth and make a bundle.
4) Put the... - 45.596
Apple And Sausage Salad
1. Halve and core the apple; leave the skin on. Cut the apple into 1/2-inch-thick slices; cut the slices into matchsticks, 1 inch long. Do the same with the potatoes, cutting into matchsticks. Cut the pepperoni and cheese into the same-size pieces. Shred the... - 36.8175
Grind the boneless fish in a food processor, along with the shrimp, scallops, and chicken.
Do this in small batches, adding the eggs, cream, and wine as you go.
Blend in the seasonings.
Remove from the machine and stir in the bread crumbs.
If this mixture is... - 42.6396
Almost Instant White Bean And Sausage Soup
1. In a 4-quart saucepot over medium heat, cook sausage until browned. Transfer to a bowl. Add oil, onion, and garlic to saucepot and cook, stirring, over medium-low heat until softened, about 5 minutes. Add beans and, using a potato masher, mash until about... - 34.6362
Sausage Corn Chowder
Microwave Directions: Place potatoes, onion, celery and water in 2-quart microwave-safe bowl.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and micro wave on High (100%) 9 to 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring twice.
Stir in sausage, corn, cream-style corn,... - 33.0692
Root Vegetable Soup With Sausage
Crumble Italian sausage into a soup kettle.
Cook over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
Stir in vegetables, water, vegetable broth, sugar and seasonings; bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat; cover and simmer for 35-40 minutes or until vegetables are... - 40.1056
Ham And Sausage Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a a 6-cup melon mould or bowl.
2) In a large bowl, add the corn bread stuffing mix and boiling water. Mix well.
3) Add in corn, egg and chopped parsley.
4) Next, add in ham and sausage. Mix gently... - 40.72
Sausage Hash Brown Casserole - Brunch
If you like potatoes, cheese, lots of sausage and peppers and onions then you are gonna love this easy, down home recipe for sausage hash brown casserole. It's so comforting and can be made a day ahead, frozen and it reheats like a charm. It's a favorite... - 0
Turkey, Spinach & Sausage Frittata
1. In a large sauté pan, melt the butter over medium heat and cook the garlic until golden brown, 1-2 minutes.
2. Add the onions, pancetta, diced potatoes and cook until onions are translucent.
3. In a medium skillet, cook the sausage until well... - 98.2231
Toad In The Hole
1. Prepare the Yorkshire pudding mix and let it stand for 1 hour.
2. Grill or fry the sausages to obtain a nice even color.
3. Pre-heat the oven to 200°C (Gas Mark 6).
4. Pour some oil into a shallow ovenproof dish, place it on a baking tray and put... - 74.0716
How To Make Potato Skin Bites
Another great appetizer! This one calls for the use of potato…and potatoes do make some of the best appetizers and sides! Jen demonstrates how to make a simple Italian sausage-stuffed baked potato…great idea for party time. - 125.253
Guilt Free Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Garlic mashed potatoes scream comfort food. If I’m at a restaurant and can’t decide between two entrees, if one comes with garlic mashed potatoes, that usually is the tipping point. I had the pleasure of seeing Brad Sorenson, a former Next Food Network... - 119.777
Meat 'n' Potato Salad
Place sausage, potatoes and chicken broth in 10-inch Generation II Frying Pan.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Reduce to a simmer, cover and cook until potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine sour cream, vinegar, mayonnaise, mustard,... - 38.3566
Potato Hot Pot
Peel the potatoes and place in a saucepan.
Cover with water, bring to the boil and simmer for 15-20 minutes, until tender.
Drain and slice.
Hard-cook the eggs.
Shell and slice.
Broil the sausages until well browned on all sides, then slice.
Mix together the... - 43.9089
Creamy Zuppa Toscana
This recipe is a favorite in our family and I know it will be in your recipe box too! - 38.373
Place potatoes and 1 cup water in a deep skillet or large saucepan; cook for 15 minutes or until almost tender.
Drain and set aside.
In the same pan, brown bratwurst; add soup, beans, onion, potatoes and remaining water.
Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or... - 32.5398
Bengali Mama Ep. 4 Zuppa Toscana, Hello Fall!
Autumn has arrived, and with it Soup season now makes an appearance as well. Learn how to make a restaurant favorite, Zuppa Toscana, a hearty sausage and Kale soup that is guaranteed to warm your insides. With just a few ingredients, a soup emerges that is... - 124.591
Everything But The Kitchen Sink Soup
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine chicken broth, water, mushroom soup, vinegar, and dill weed.
Stir in sauerkraut and mushrooms.
Add potatoes, carrots, onion, corn, celery, Polish Kielbasa, and... - 44.4857
1) In a deep kettle, combine the soup meat and pork along with 2 1/2 quarts of water.
2) Bring the mix to a boil and then cook for 15 minutes.
3) Skim and add bay leaf, peppercorns, garlic and soup greens. (Preferably carrot, celery, leek, some parsley... - 46.654
German Potato Salad Sandwiches
GETTING READY 1) Get ready with the ingredients and the utensils required for the cooking. MAKING 2) In a saucepan, place the eggs and cover... - 25.2831
1) Cook the potatoes for 8 to 10 minutes in boiling water.
2) Skin the potatoes and slice them into 1/4-inch pieces.
3) Take a 4-quart saucepan or casserole and heat lard in it until a light haze forms over it.
4) Add in onions and... - 44.6454
Baked Potato Cocotte
1. Immerse potatoes in water and cleanse thoroughly.
2. Take a baking dish, add potatoes and cook, covered for about 16 minutes, turning halfway through.
3. Remove potato peel and mash.
4. Add butter, fresh cream, milk, pepper and salt... - 41.9144
Hot Smoky Potato Salad
1) In a 10"skillet, cook the bacon until crisp.
2) Remove and keep the bacon aside.
3) Allow the drippings remain in the skillet.
4) In the same skillet, cook the sausage and onion in drippings for about 5 min or until the meat is browned and the... - 41.4543
Cream Of Cabbage Soup
Cream Of Cabbage Soup tastes simple. Cream Of Cabbage Soup is an easy to make recipe. Cream Of Cabbage Soup tastes better with cheese. - 41.8335
My Style Frankfurt Green Sauce
8 middle size potatoes and 2 eggs
peel off the potatoes skin and cut it to pieces, wash the egg , put them in a cooking pot add water up to top of the potatoes, add 1 tea spoon salt, let it boil around 23 minutes check if it is done or not, if it is done,... - 38.6661
Ann My Guard’s Stuffed Potatoes
1. Wash the potatoes
2. Prepheat the oven to 350 degrees
3. Boil the eggs until they are hardboiled
4. Grease a baking sheet with vegetable oil
5. Cut lines inton the top of the potatoes without going all the way through (8-9 lines on each)
6. Cook potatoes... - 0
Hot Potato Relish
1) In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients together; blend thoroughly.
2) Stir and cook over a low heat until thoroughly heated.
3) Serve the Hot Potato Relish with meat, fish, poultry or sausages. - 32.1732
Western Supper Scramble
In a 10- to 12-inch nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat, break up sausage with a spoon and cook with potato, stirring occasionally, until sausage starts to brown, 10 to 15 minutes.
Add bell pepper, yellow onion, and water; continue cooking, stirring... - 28.2515
Cheesy Twice Baked Potatoes
Why not make your simple potatoes more flavorful and appealing. Look at this fantastic way to create a magic with your potatoes and transform them into an extraordinary appetizing dish. The video is nicely presented and this recipe is absolutely simple and ... - 101.705
Boudin With Apples
The French know this savoury as boudin or blood sausage', whereas in Britain, it is called black pudding'.
There are white blood sausages', too, which have a more pleasing appearance than the black variety.
Cooked apple is an excellent accompaniment.
The... - 32.6422
Creamy Cheeseburger Soup (my New Fav)
Geez Louise it's been freezing around here! Total soup weather!! Follow along as I whip up this incredible cheeseburger soup aka cheeseburger chowder aka Mcdonalds soup, whatever you want to call it! I call it freakin awesomeness and we all tore this stuff up... - 0
Le Boucherie Ii Dinner
Don’t have time or the inclination to cook your Thanksgiving meal? All you need to do is get the ready holiday dinners from Le Boucherie, defrost them and place on your barbecue grill. No one needs to know. Who said cheaters can’t be winners? Watch this... - 101.345
Pork And Tater Pie
Saute' sausage and onion in skillet until well browned.
Drain off excess fat.
Stir in soup, water and mixed vegetables.
Cover and simmer 5 minutes.
Pour into Unbaked Pastry Shell.
Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
Sprinkle over top.
Bake at 425° for... - 38.0713
Cheesy Zuppa Toscana
Here is an everyday-soup, that promises taste with minimal effort. A twist to the regular Zuppa Toscana, Jen adds in some cheese, giving it a boost in flavor and texture. A good option for a cold evening! - 114.989
Creamy Horseradish Sauce
In medium bowl, blend cream cheese, steak sauce and horseradish; stir in onion.
Cover; chill at least 1 hour or up to 2 days.
Serve cold or at room temperature with cooked beef, sausage, fish or baked potatoes. - 23.8394
Microwave Hearty German Casserole
1. Take a large glass casserole, add apples, cabbage, sugar, soup and caraway seeds and mix well.
2. Top it with sausage and chops and wrap the casserole tightly using plastic.
3. In a microwave oven, place casserole and cook on MEDIUM... - 35.6759
Scrambled Eggs Deluxe
In a large skillet cook potato patties in 1 tablespoon of the butter or margarine on 1 side only for 2 to 3 minutes or till light brown.
Remove from the skillet.
In the same skillet cook onion in remaining butter or margarine till tender.
In a medium mixing... - 42.9555
Art Hornik's Breakfast Scramble
Melt butter in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat; add potatoes.
Turn occasionally with a spatula until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
Reduce heat to medium-low and scatter chicken, onion, and bell pepper over potatoes; let cook about 1... - 34.3819
Country Style Omelet
A delicious and versatile country style omelet. Today we're using cheese bratwurst, beech mushrooms and spinach but you can add mix of proteins and vegetables you have. You can also fry up some sliced potato and add those for a spanish style omelet called a... - 107.264
Madeleine's Pork Pie
1) In a pot, add the liver and pour in enough milk to cover.
2) Keep aside for 30 minutes, then drain and mince coarsely or shred.
3) Add onion and fry in butter till transparent and soft.
4) Mix in the liver and brown.
5) Add in the sausage meat,... - 43.1038
Cheese And Onion Fondue
Melt butter in a large saucepan, add onion and cook 4 to 5 minutes or until soft but not brown.
Stir in flour; add sour cream and cook 2 minutes.
Add cheeses and continue to cook, stirring, until mixture is smooth.
Add chives and season with pepper.
Pour into... - 36.3128
Avocado And Onion Dip
1.Slice tha avocado in two pieces and destone.
2.In a bowl, put the flesh using a scoop.
3.blend it well.
4.Put cream cheese, lemon juive, onion, and black pepper to the avocado bowl and mix well.
5.Serve at room temeperature... - 33.8226
Winter Cabbage Chicken Soup
1) In a large saucepan, cover and saute the onion over a medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes until golden.
2) Stir in the stewed tomatoes and their juices, water, sugar, paprika, and potatoes.
3) Allow to boil over a high heat, then simmer and cook,... - 48.15
Latvian Farmer's Breakfast
Fry all of the meats and the chopped onions together until browned, about 15 minutes.
Boil the potatoes in their jackets for 15 to 20 minutes, then peel and slice them and fry them in the lard until lightly browned.
Add the potato slices to the meat.
Put the... - 41.6606
Buffalo Meat Shepherd's Pie
Refresh with the exotic locales in this impressive video that shares an outstanding recipe to make an absolutely delicious shepherd's pie. Watch this video and pamper your loved ones with this healthy and delicious pie that is cooked in a real simple fashion.... - 116.28
Buffalo Meat Shepherd's Pie
Shepherd's pie is a great meat pie with different variations across regions. Watch chef Joanie showing how to make Shepherd's Pie on the banks of Trinity river with buffalo meat and potatoes along with other seasonings as well as vegetables. Enjoy the pie... - 123.278
1) In a deep kettle, add the beef flank. Pour 2 quarts of water, bay leaf, dill and parsley. Allow the mixture to come to a boil.
2) Turn down the flame to simmer and continue cooking covered for about 1 hour. Skim excess fat from the surface now and... - 45.9906
Turkey Tourtiere Bundles
These Turkey Tourtiere Bundles are simple amazing. A savory mixture of ground turkey, granny smith apple, and turkey sausage wrapped in a blanket of Phyllo Pastry and then baked until golden. You can even make these in in advance and refrigerate. Watch this... - 120.982
Happy 30th Episode! Fresh Veggie Salsa
This recipe is quick and simple! If you’re making this for a 4th of July or Canada Day BBQ, or a picnic you could get it ready at the last minute. You could also make it ahead of time and let it marinate so all the flavors kinda combine. I’m taking mine... - 116.129
Cream Sausage Potato Recipes By Category
Cream Sausage Potato Dish: