- » Cream Sauce
Cream Sauce Recipes
Cream sauce is a white sauce that is widely used as a base for many dishes. Cream sauce recipe is quite easy with very few ingredients. Meat, pasta and cream soup are the few dishes that are fondly prepared by using ... More »
Bacon And Mushroom Fettuccine In Tomato Cream Sauce
Take the hassle out of your weeknight cooking with this rich-and-creamy pasta dish that is your ticket to hectic weeknights. Perfect for family dinners or entertaining, bacon and mushroom pasta in tomato cream sauce is one fail-safe ready that is easy and... - 124.281
Homemade Roasted Garlic Cream Sauce
If you love the combination of garlic and cheese, here is a recipe combining both. In this video, the chef has came up with this simple recipe which tastes delicious. He has the step by step instructions for making garlic cream sauce. - 110.392
Sauteed Pork With Brandy Cream Sauce
Pork chops turn out with a unique flavor when cooked in brandy or wine. Here is a recipe by Mike Monahan where pork chops are cooked and served with brandy cream sauce that is made with pork drippings, brandy and some simple seasonings. A real pork delight! - 110.177
Quick And Simple Dipping Sauce
1. In a small, add sour cream, and sweet chilli sauce. Mix to combine.
2. Spread little sweet chilli sauce on top.
3. Serve dipping sauce with fresh carrots. - 98.2178
The yummy and delicious Horseradish Cream is one of the best sauces that can be served with any appetizer. This sauce is very tasty and it makes any appetizer taste good, once dipped in it. - 97.13
Garlic Dill Cream Sauce
In a mood to prepare a lip smacking appetizer? But don't know what sauce to serve with? Check out the video of the yummy Garlic Dill Cream. Any appetizer dipped in this sauce tastes like heaven. This sauce goes well with fish and steamed vegetables. - 91.899
Pasta With Smoked Salmon And Cream Sauce
Simple dishes can turn into gourmet meals by adding a few magic ingredients like this pasta with smoked salmon and cream sauce got done. This video will guide you through the entire process of converting your staple into an exotic dish. That pasta looks... - 91.2282
Spicy Pork Diablo
This is one of the dishes that is a definite crowd pleaser. It is a simple and elegant recipe that should be pulled out when you have company. The sauce is so rich and tasty that it goes well with almost any grilled meat. It indeed is a true... - 90.6865
Pan Seared Chicken With White Wine And Cream Sauce
You have probably had something similar at a fancy French restaurant. Watch Skinny and Mini teach you how to make this dish at home. This recipe of Chicken in a White Wine Cream Sauce is a great dish to entertain with. It’s easy and elegant made with simple... - 86.7212
Tasty Leek Cream Sauce
Traditional pancakes, roasted beef and even casseroles taste yummier when served with cream sauce. Chef Keith Snow goes a step ahead by whomping up a tongue-tickling cream sauce using leeks. Refreshing, flavorful and creamy, this sauce is a healthy, tasty... - 79.0461
Simple Horseradish Cream Sauce
Esteemed for their medicinal as well as culinary value, horseradish is one multi-faceted ingredient that makes for flavorful sauce as well. Best accompaniment for all beef dishes, this yummy, creamy horseradish sauce is quite a cinch to make. Try it to know... - 78.5403
Classic Low Cal Cream Potato Sauce
Want to learn how to make the Classic Cream Sauce that is low on fat? Watch the chef prepare this specialty almost effortlessly in this video. Don't forget to share it with your friends too. - 78.1372
Chicken With Sour Cream Sauce
In 3-qt casserole place chicken, carrots, celery, onion, salt, pepper and thyme.
In small bowl mix soup and water.
Pour over chicken and vegetables.
Microwave at High 23 to 30 minutes, or until chicken near bone is no longer pink and juices run clear,... - 50.5351
Potato Latkes With Roasted Red Pepper Cream
Potato Latkes With Roasted Red Pepper Cream is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Potato Latkes With Roasted Red Pepper Cream dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 49.6474
Meat Balls In Sour Cream Sauce
Appease your growling stomach with this impressively delicious recipe for Meat Balls in Sour Cream Sauce. Believe, this Meat Balls in Sour Cream Sauce doesn't take much of your time, but is appetizingly inviting to indulge your taste-buds! - 49.311
Cranberry Pudding With Cream Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 300 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, combine together the water and baking soda.
3) Add the flour, molasses, sugar and salt and stir well.
4) Into a greased and floured 9x9-inch baking pan, pour the... - 49.196
Glazed Lemon Puddings With Warm Cream Sauce
1. Pre heat an oven at 180 C (360 F).
2. Grease 6 individual (150 ml) ramekin dishes and line with butter paper. Keep aside.
3. In an electric mixer, combine all the ingredients required for the pudding and blend till smooth.
4. Transfer... - 48.543
Chicken With Lemon Cream Sauce
Cut each joint in half and coat in seasoned flour.
Melt the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker and brown the chicken evenly.
Add the lemon juice, onion, wine and stock.
Put on the lid and bring up to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 4-6 minutes.
Reduce... - 48.4341
Cauliflower Baked In Wine And Cream Sauce
1. In a saucepan, bring broth to a boil on a high flame.
2. Add the cauliflower and reduce the flame.
3. Cover and simmer cauliflower for 20-25 minutes until tender yet crisp.
4. Drain cauliflower and reserve the broth.
5. Measure broth and add cream... - 47.8722
Roast Saddle Of Venison With Cream Sauce
You'll simply love the Roast Saddle Of Venison With Cream Sauce from the American cusine. An easy to make side dish, the Roast Saddle Of Venison With Cream Sauce is one of the best recipes that you can mouth! Please let us know if you agree with us. - 47.6639
Sauteed Chicken Breasts In Dijon Mustard Cream Sauce
Yummy Sauteed Chicken Breasts In Dijon Mustard Cream Sauce is a delicious and addictive dish. This delicious chicken preparation has a unique flavor and is sure to captivate everyone. Make the Sauteed Chicken Breasts In Dijon Mustard Cream Sauce for yourself ... - 47.5341
Cider Cream Sauce
1) In a pan, melt the butter into a pan, add the onion and saute till browned
2) Add in the flour and cook the mixture
3) Add in the cider and using a whisk, briskly whisk
4) Bring the sauce to a gentle boil
5) Add in the salt, pepper and the nutmeg... - 47.337
Meat Balls In Sour Cream Sauce
1) Take a bowl and add the eggs, milk, grated onions, crumbs and salt & pepper to it.
2) Beat them well.
3) Let it stand for several minutes.
4) Add ground beef to it and mix lightly with the aid of a fork.
5) Shape mixture into 2 inch sized... - 47.1759
Turkey Pasta With Cream Sauce
Turkey Pasta With Cream Sauce is a delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Turkey Pasta With Cream Sauce; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 47.0694
Pasta With Salmon Cream Sauce
1. Take a 9-inch skillet and melt margarine in it.
2. Add onion in heated margarine and saute for 1-2 minutes or until onion turns crunchy and brownish.
3. Now drizzle flour over the cooked onion and dissolve it quickly; continue to cook for 1 minute.... - 46.9898
Mousselines Of Chicken And Apple With Apple Wine And Cream Sauce
Put the sliced apple with the lemon juice into a saucepan and cook over a gentle heat, until very soft.
Reduce to a puree in a food processor.
Put the roughly chopped chicken breast into a food processor and reduce to a paste.
Add the apple puree, egg and egg... - 46.9811
Garganelli With Roasted Peppers Peas And Cream
Garganelli With Roasted Peppers Peas And Cream! An authentic italian dish that brings together a wonderful set of absolutely delicious flavors! Try this yummy Garganelli With Roasted Peppers Peas And Cream at home and you will understand why i cant stop... - 46.9497
Pheasant In Wine Cream Sauce
Place pheasants in 3-quart casserole.
Season with salt, pepper and rosemary.
Sprinkle with onion and parsley.
Pour in wine and bouillon.
MICROWAVE 60 to 70 MINUTES on HIGH, or until pheasants are fork tender, turning and rearranging pieces after 30... - 46.9411
Prawns In Cream Sauce
This Prawns In Cream Sauce is absolutely delightful and great to pep up your party spreads! The mixed flavors of the seafood and sauce is sure to bowl your guest over! Trust me you stand to gain if you try this fantastic and simple Prawns In Cream Sauce! - 46.8644
Spinach And Mushroom Lasagna Roll Ups With Gorgonzola Cream Sauce
1) Arrange all the ingredeints, as desired.
2) In a medium skillet, saute mushroom bits with garlic and onion over medium heat for 7-8 ,inutes until mushroom gives off all the liquid and darken and onions are tender.
3) Season the... - 46.7992
Cream Sauce For Eggs Florentine
1) In a pan, saute the minced onion in butter, until softened.
2) Stir in the flour with a wire whisk, until smooth.
3) Gradually stir in the milk, stir continuously and cook, until creamy.
4) Stir in the grated cheese and parsley.
5) Season with the... - 46.7644
Breast Of Chicken With Black Olive Mousse And Tomato Cream Sauce
1. In a mixing bowl, mix together the chopped chicken, egg, and egg white
2. Add the olives and mix again.
3. Add the cream in a slow but steady stream.
4. Mix in the salt and pepper.
5. Cover and refrigerate.
6. With a... - 46.7094
Eggs Florentine With Cream Sauce
1) In a pan, cook the spinach and line 6 individual heat-proof dishes with the spinach.
2) Preheat the broiler.
3) In a pan, saute the minced onion in butter, until softened.
4) Stir in the flour with a wire whisk, until smooth.
5)... - 46.6895
Beef Tenderloin With Dijon Cream Sauce
Combine oil and vinegar in a cup; rub onto beef.
Season generously with salt.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, coarsely crush peppercorns and mustard seeds in a blender or food processor or by hand with a mortar and pestle.
Roll beef in crushed mixture,... - 46.5581
Baked Chicken With Tomato Mustard Cream Sauce
1. Preheat the oven at 450° F.
2. Slice the chicken breasts pieces at a 30-degree angle across the grain into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
3. Sprinkle the chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
4. Place the pieces on an oiled heavy sheet.
5.... - 46.0851
Pork Chops With Wine Cream Sauce And Apples
In skillet, melt butter and brown chops on both sides; sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Continue cooking just until cooked through.
Remove chops and set aside.
Add onion to skillet and cook until softened.
Stir in wine and simmer for 1 minute.
Add... - 46.0677
Sole Fillets With Mushroom Tomato Cream Sauce
1. In 10-inch (25 cm) pie plate arrange the fillets like spokes of a wheel folding both ends of each fillet underneath center and.
2. Sprinkle over with mushrooms, tomato and onion evenly over fish and drizzle with wine.
3. With vented... - 46.039
Shrimp And Pasta With Tomato Cream Sauce
1. Thaw frozen shrimp.
2. Drain the tomatoes and keep aside 3 tbsp oil.
3. Chop the tomatoes into slivers.
4. Take a 2-quart saucepan, add reserved oil and heat over medium flame.
5. Add garlic and shrimp and cook for about 2 to 4... - 46.0249
Shrimp With Red Peppers In Cream
Shrimp With Red Peppers In Cream is a very tempting recipe that you must try out. Prepare the Shrimp With Red Peppers In Cream in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 45.8957
Herb And Cream Sauce
1. In a large pan, tip in the butter
2. Chop the shallots and add to the pan
3. Add the herbs to the pan
4. Cook a little while longer
5. Add the flour to the pan and mix well
6. Add the single cream
7. Bring this mix to the boil but remember to stir... - 45.7885
Squash In Cream Sauce
1. Take a 1 ½ quart casserole, add water and squash, and stir well. Cover the casserole.
2. Microwave the squash at HIGH for about 5-7 minutes until it becomes tender, and stir atleast once during the cooking time.
3. Drain the squash and keep... - 45.7538
Ribbon Pasta With Basil Cream
In a 5 to 6-quart pan, bring 3 quarts water and vinegar to boil.
Also melt butter in a 5 to 6-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add shallots and stir until golden, about 2 minutes.
Add cream and broth.
Boil on high heat until reduced to 1 cup, about 10... - 45.7527
Chicken Joints In A Mushroom Cream Sauce
1) In a small bowl, melt 50 g 1/2 oz butter in the microwave on high.
2) Stir in the onions and mushrooms, saute until the mushrooms are soft and the onions are transparent, keep aside.
3) In a casserole dish, place the chicken joints, green pepper and... - 45.5845
Lamb In Ginger Cream Sauce
Lamb In Ginger Cream Sauce brings a genuniely unique flavor of the lamb. I found this dish simple and easy to cook and at the same time the result was extremely tasty and filling. The Lamb In Ginger Cream Sauce is clearly something we can easily cook at home. - 45.5367
Meat Balls In Sour Cream Sauce
Step 1: Beat egg with milk, salt, pepper, crumbs and grated onion.
Allow to stand a few minutes.
Add ground beef; mix lightly with a fork and shape into 2" balls.
Cover with waxed paper and store in refrigerator until chafing time.
Step 2: Heat drippings in... - 45.4991
Red Pepper Cream Sauce
1. In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat and cook red pepper and onions until almost tender.
2. Reserving 2 tablespoons pepper mixture puree the remaining pepper mixture in a food processor.
3. To the saucepan return mixture and reduce... - 45.4335
Sweet And Sour Cream Sauce
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) In 1-qt measure microwave butter at High 30 to 60 seconds, or until melted.
3) Stir in flour, sugar, caraway, salt and pepper until smooth.
4) Stir in cream and milk.
5) Microwave at High 2 to 4 minutes,... - 45.4322
Pheasant In Cream Sauce
Remove the backbone of the pheasant with a kitchen cleaver or scissors.
Set the liver aside.
Cut the bird into 4 pieces.
Crush the juniper berries in a pestle and mortar.
Put the carrot, celery, shallots, bacon, juniper berries and butter in a... - 45.4003
Roast Pheasant With Applejack Cream Sauce
Roast Pheasant With Applejack Cream Sauce is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 45.3538
Shrimp In Cream Sauce
1. In a 1 1/2-quart casserole combine onions and butter.
2. Arrange shrimp over onions around outer edge of casserole.
3. In center of shrimp place mushrooms and sprinkle with flour, salt and pepper.
4. Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap and microwave... - 45.3413
Microwave Cauliflower And Peas In Cream Sauce
1) Into a 1 to 1 1/2-quart casserole, add in the cauliflower florets, peas and 1/4 cup water.
2) Microwave on HIGH for 6 to 8 minutes till the florets turn fork-tender. Stir halfway through the cooking time.
3) Let the florets rest covered for a few... - 45.3239
Hot Cucumber With Cream Sauce
1. Slice off the ends of the cucumber and pare the skin.
2. Slice into 1/2- inch thick roundels.
3. In a medium saucepan, add the cucumber slices and cover with cold water.
4. Add sugar, 1/2 oz of butter and salt to taste.
5. Heat to... - 45.3221
Bake Fried Chicken With Wine Cream Sauce
1. Season chicken pieces with salt and pepper, and dust them with flour.
2. In the oven set to 425°F, heat the butter in a shallow baking pan which will hold the chicken pieces in one layer.
3. Place the chicken pieces in the hot fat, skin side down. Bake... - 45.3194
Chicken In Brandy Cream
Rinse the chicken and pat dry.
Slice into 1/2 inch-wide strips.
Place the seasoned flour in a large sealable plastic bag.
Place the chicken into the bag a few strips at a time, seal and shake to coat.
Saute the chicken in butter until browned, a few strips at... - 45.1779
Grilled Chicken Breasts And Herbed Eggplant With Thyme Cream Sauce
1) In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, half the oil, and the soy sauce, garlic, salt, and black pepper. Stir to mix well.
2) Pound or bruise the herbs lightly to release their oils, and mix into the marinade. Let stand, covered, 3 to 4... - 45.0702
Turkey With Prunes And Cream Sauce
1) Clean the turkey and place in paper towels to dry.
2) In a small bowl mix thoroughly prunes with enough warm water and soak covered for 15 minutes.
3) Halve turkey horizontally and cut into 2-inch-long, 1/4-inch-thick strips.
4) In... - 45.0045
Fish In Cream Sauce
1) In a shallow plate, combine the flour, salt, pepper and paprika together.
2) In a bowl, beat the egg with water.
3) Dredge the fish with the seasoned flour and then coat with the beaten egg .
4) In a heavy skillet, fry the fish in shortening until... - 44.9786
Beef In Sour Cream Sauce
1. In an 8-inch circular baking dish, heat butter on High for 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Add streaks, onion, salt and pepper; stir to mix.
3. Cook on high for 8 to 9 minutes; stir occasionally.
4. Let it stand covered for 5 minutes.
5. In a glass bowl, blend... - 44.9497
Carrots And Leeks In Cream Sauce
Carrots And Leeks In Cream Sauce is easy to cook. The mixture of sour cream, eggs, lemon juice and curry powder with bash of pepper and salt gives the Carrots And Leeks In Cream Sauce a very delightful taste. - 44.9372
Fillet Of Beef With Sour Cream Sauce
1) Preheat the oven temperature to 450Â° before baking.
2) In a 4- or 5-quart casserole or saucepan, place the beef and then stir in onions, celery, carrots, parsnips, bacon, peppercorns, allspice, bay leaves, salt, a few grindings of pepper... - 44.8376
Shrimp In Bell Pepper Cream Sauce
Melt 3 T. of the butter in a skillet and saute the bell peppers until tender.
Remove peppers from skillet and set aside.
Melt the 1 stick butter in same skillet and add the lemon juice, garlic and wine.
Cook 5 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add the... - 44.6439
Pollo Con Chili Cream Sauce
Prepare barbeque grill.
Char chilies over gas flame or in broiler until blackened on all sides.
Wrap in a paper bag and let stand 10 minutes to steam.
Peel, seed, and chop chilies.
Combine chilies, cream, onion, cilantro, and garlic in a large saucepan over... - 44.5706
Red Snapper In Sour Cream Sauce
Melt butter in saucepan.
Whisk in flour.
Cook 1 minute.
Then whisk in sour cream and half and half.
Add garlic, salt and pepper.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Place red snapper in a baking dish.
Melt the 6 T. butter in a skillet.
Saute the mushrooms and chilies about 5... - 44.5389
Mandarin Almond Cream Sauce
1) In a saucepan, heat butter.
2) Add almonds and saute till lightly browned.
3) Remove almonds and keep aside.
4) In a bowl, add reserved liquid from oranges and cornstarch and mix well.
5) Add to the saucepan and mix well.
6) Allow to boil stirring... - 44.4629
Asparagus In Cream Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
2) Cook the asparagus in boiling water for 5 minutes.
3) Drain, keeping aside the liquid for later use.
4) Measure the liquid into a jug and reserve 250 ml (8 fl oz).
5) In a pan, add... - 44.3364
Onions In Cream Sauce
Onions In Cream Sauce taste amazing. The white wine and butter really makes the Onions In Cream Sauce a Luscious appetizer. - 44.332
Lobster In Cream Sauce And Sherry
1. Split freshly boiled lobsters down the back.
2. Remove meat, and keep it warm.
3. Clean and arrange half-shells, cut side up, on a baking tray.
4. In a saucepan, melt butter, stir in flour, and stir over low heat for 2 minutes.
5. Slowly add the chicken... - 44.2135
Chicken Breasts And Ham With Sherried Cream Sauce
1 In a heavy 10- to 12-inch skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter over moderate heat.
2 Add in the shallots and, cook for 2 or 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until they are soft and translucent.
3 Add in the chicken breasts and stock,... - 44.1425
Spinach Pasta & Salmon In Champagne Cream Sauce
In a wide frying pan, combine champagne, water, allspice, and bay leaf.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Add salmon, reduce heat, cover, and simmer until just opaque but still moist in thickest part; cut to test (about 7 minutes).
Lift out salmon, reserving... - 44.1094
Scallops & Lobster In Tomato Cream Sauce
In a 4- to 6-quart pan, bring about 2 quarts water to a boil over high heat.
Add lobster tail.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until meat is opaque in thickest part; cut to test (about 10 minutes).
Drain lobster, immerse in ice water until cool, and drain... - 44.042
Stuffed Tomatoes With Cream Sauce
Dissolve the gelatin in a little cold water.
Skin the tomatoes, remove the stem end and carefully cut out the center with a small sharp knife.
Salt the insides of the tomatoes and rum upside down to drain.
Peel and finely dice the onion.
Wash and shake the... - 43.9872
Supremes With Cream Sauce
Wrap each slice ham round a breast of chicken and place in a heatproof serving dish.
Melt butter, stir in flour.
Stir in milk; bring to the boil and simmer for 3 min, stirring all the time.
Add salt and pepper, stir in wine and cream.
Coat ham and chicken... - 43.9853
Chicken With Brandy Cream
Heat 2 tablespoons butter and oil in heavy skillet over moderate heat.
Add onion; saute until tender.
Add mushrooms; saute 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from pan with slotted spoon; reserve.
Combine flour, salt, and pepper; dredge chicken breasts... - 43.9694
Sea Scallops With Red Pepper Cream Sauce
1) If using frozen scallops, thaw them.
2) Take a 12 inch skillet and place it on medium heat. Melt 6 tablespoons of butter or margarine in it.
3) Stir in onion, garlic, crushed red pepper, paprika, and sweet red peppers.
4) Reduce the... - 43.9356
Chicken In Sour Cream Sauce
The chicken in sour cream sauce is made with chicken drumsticks. Mixed in a casserole dish with vegetables like onions, potatoes and carrots, the chicken in sour cream sauce is spiced with paprika and cooked in chicken stock and sour cream. Roasted in the... - 43.9045
Barbecued Fillet Of Beef With Horseradish Cream Sauce
Trim fillet of excess fat and all sinew.
Place on a board and wrap bacon around in a spiral fashion.
Secure with toothpicks.
Combine all marinade ingredients and place with fillet in a strong plastic bag.
Secure bag opening and ensure fillet is covered with... - 43.7876
Pasta With Chicken And Fiddleheads In A Garlic Cream Sauce
Cook in boiling water until firm to the bite (al dente).
Drain and set aside.
Melt in saucepan.
Add and saute for 1 minute.
Add wine and cook for 1 minute, or until reduced to half.
Add stock and cook for approx. 3 minutes, or until reduced to half.
Add cream... - 43.7603
Veal In Lemon Cream Sauce
Sprinkle veal cutlets with salt and pepper.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add cutlets, and cook 1 minute on each side or until browned.
Remove from skillet; set aside, and keep warm.
Add lime juice... - 43.6565
Sweet Pepper Cream Shrimp
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Peel the shrimp and set them aside.
Place the creamy mixture ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth and creamy.
Preheat a heavy 10-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, over high heat... - 43.5884
Courgette And Basil With Cream
Melt butter with olive oil in a large frying pan.
Add courgettes and cook, stirring frequently over medium-high heat, until just golden, 10 minutes.
Reduce heat to medium-low.
Add garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until courgettes are soft, 5-10... - 43.5645
Sole Fillets With Cream Sauce
Sole Fillets With Cream Sauce has a grand taste. Sole Fillets With Cream Sauce gets its taste from fish mixed with flour and cream, flavored by brandy. Sole Fillets With Cream Sauce is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 43.5148
Mixed Vegetables In Cream Sauce
Cook the cauliflower, peas and beans in boiling salted water for 10 to 15 minutes or until they are tender.
Add the carrol dice after about 7 minutes cooking.
Meanwhile, cook the asparagus, with the tips just above the water, in gently simmering water for 10... - 43.4127
Veal Scallops In Raspberry Cream Sauce
1) Put the veal on a culling board.
2) Using a large sharp knife, thinly slice the meat against the grain info scallops.
3) Add required salt and pepper to the veal slices.
4) Remove the peel from the red onion, then very finely... - 43.3631
Herbed Chicken In Lemon Cream Sauce
Dredge the chicken in the flour.
In a large skillet heat the butter over medium heat and saute the chicken, turning once, until cooked through, about 8 to 10 minutes.
Remove the chicken from the pan and keep it warm.
Pour the cream into the hot skillet and... - 43.3479
Beef Crepes With Sour Cream Sauce
Make the crepes using the Basic Crepe Batter or Beer Crepe Batter.
Melt the butter in a large saucepan and saute the onion until transparent.
Add the beef, tomato paste, nutmeg and cinnamon.
Cook, stirring frequently, until the beef is... - 43.2982
Seafood In Pastry With Leek Cream Sauce
1) Adjust the oven on to Gas Mark 7/425°F/220°C.
2) Spread out the pastry by rolling to shape into a rectangle and cut out 6 rectangles, about 5X3 inches (13 x 8 cm) - this should be a little thicker than we usually roll pastry.
3) Combine the... - 43.2662
Asparagus In Cream Sauce
For fresh asparagus, wash and scrape off scales.
Break off woody bases at point where spears snap easily.
Cut spears into 1-inch pieces.
In covered saucepan cook cut-up fresh asparagus in small amount of boiling salted water for 8 to 10 minutes or till... - 43.2661
Bass With Vegetables And Cream Sauce
preheat oven to 180°C.
Brush ovenproof dish, large enough to hold fillets in one layer, with melted butter.
Arrange spring onions in the dish.
Season with a little salt.
Season fillets with salt and freshly ground pepper to taste, sprinkle with lemon... - 43.1936
Tidbits Of Veal In Cream Sauce
Tidbits Of Veal In Cream Sauce has fine taste. Tidbits Of Veal In Cream Sauce gets its taste from veal mixed with flour and cream, flavored with white wine. Tidbits Of Veal In Cream Sauce is loved by many non vegetarian food lovers. - 43.1361
Scallops With Golden Cream Sauce
1) Thoroughly blend the onion soup mix with water and lime juice.
2) In a large skillet, melt butter. ... - 43.0981
Scallops In Lemon Cream Sauce
1) Slice the scallops into thick pieces.
2) Snip the rinds off the bacon. Dice the rashers and chop the onion fine.
3) In a wok, melt 2 ounces of the butter. Toss in the onions and season with salt and pepper. Saute the mixture till it... - 43.0899
Veal Fricadelles In Cream Sauce
Trim the veal, removing any fat.
Finely chop the veal, ham and parsley together, using the double-bladed chopping knife.
Add the egg and seasoning and mix well.
Shape into rounds about 1 cm/1/2 in thick.
Dredge the rounds with flour, shaking off any... - 42.9786
Chicken And Potatoes In A Mushroom Cream Sauce
Boil, steam or microwave potatoes until just tender; drain.
Cover to keep warm.
Meanwhile, heat oil in large pan; cook chicken, in batches, until browned both sides and cooked through.
Cover chicken to keep warm.
Drain away all but 1 tablespoon of the pan... - 42.8628
Boneless Fried Chicken With Herbed Cream Sauce
Trim the chicken breasts, cut in half, and place them in a shallow baking dish.
In a medium bowl, whisk the buttermilk, egg yolks, and poultry seasoning together.
Pour this mixture over the chicken.
Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
In a shallow bowl, stir... - 42.8304
Pheasant With Cream Sauce
In a pan, melt butter, add shallots and liver and sautÃ© about ten minutes.
Mix this well with the ground pork and the seasoning.
Stuff mixture in cavity of bird.
Wrap bacon strips around it.
Put pheasant on bed of parsley.
Moisten with... - 42.8024
Fish Balls In Rich Cream Sauce
1. Cut fish into small cubes.
2. Take an electric blender and add a part of ½ cream and few fish cubes at a time and whirl it until it turns into smooth puree. (Run the fish through a food grinder using the fine blade and blend it with cream).
3.... - 42.7661
Lambs Liver In Cream Sauce
1) Dredge the liver in the flour seasoned with salt and pepper, until thoroughly coated.
2) In a pan, saute the onions in butter and oil, until softened.
3) Stir in the liver and saute for 1 minute on each side.
4) Stir in the tomato... - 42.7229
Cream Sauce Recipes By Category