- » Cream Roasted Mushroom Soup
Cream Roasted Mushroom Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Cream Roasted Mushroom Soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Cream Roasted Mushroom Soup recipes.
Roasted Chestnut Soup With A Mushroom Garnish
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Using a sharp paring knife, make a long slash on the flat side of each chestnut, cutting through the outer shell and inner brown skin.
Place chestnuts on a rimmed baking sheet and roast until tender when pierced with a fork, about... - 44.9808
Cream Of Roast Vegetable Soup
1) Pre-heat the oven to 375°F/190°C/Gas 5.
2) In a large bowl, mix melted butter, oil and rosemary together
3) Put the cut vegetables into this butter mixture, and then line them on a roasting tin.
4) Add salt and pepper and season.
5)... - 44.8235
Fresh Mushroom Soup With Light Cream
Fresh Mushroom Soup is an irresistible mouth-watering appetizer. An easy to prepare appetizer, Fresh Mushroom Soup is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 31.0461
Beef Roast With Mushroom Gravy
The beef roast with mushroom gravy is prepared with roast beef and cream of mushroom. Cooked in a dutch oven, the beef roast with mushroom gravy can be served with hot rice as a full meal. - 28.4746
Pot Roast With Creamy Mushroom Sauce
1) In a slow cooker, place the roast, add the dry onion soup mix and pour over the undiluted mushroom soup ; cook covered on LOW for about 6-8 hrs or until the meat is tender.
2) Slice the meat and serve on a nice dish with the mashed... - 25.5689
Pot Roast With Creamy Mushroom Sauce
1) In a slow cooker, put the roast and sprinkle the dry soup mix all over. Top with the mushroom soup,
2) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat for 1 hour and then over low heat for at least 8 hours or till the meat is soft.
3) Slice the cooked... - 30.6516
Veal Roast With Wild Mushroom Sauce
Veal Roast With Wild Mushroom Sauce is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Veal Roast With Wild Mushroom Sauce recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 30.6941
Veal Pot Roast With Mushroom Sauce
Wipe veal with damp paper towels.
Rub with paprika and salt.
Preheat oven to 350F.
In hot oil in Dutch oven, brown veal well; then remove.
Add onion to pan drippings; saute' until golden —about 5 minutes.
Stir in soup.
Return veal to pan.
Bake, covered,... - 36.1206
Roast Duck In Mushroom Sauce
Combine in a roasting pan the soup, wine and chopped onions.
Wash the ducks and stuff with carrots and celery.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Put ducks in pan and coat with the sauce.
Cover with aluminum tent.
Roast in oven for 1 1/2 to 2 hours at 325... - 36.4946
Roast Beef With Mushroom Leek Sauce
Preheat oven to 325 °F (160 °C).
In a bowl, mix first 4 ingredients to a smooth sauce.
In a small roasting pan, place roast.
Pour sauce on top.Cover.
Roast in oven 3 hours or so.
Approximately 45 minutes before the end of cooking, adjust seasoning.
Add 1/2... - 36.9354
Easy Pot Roast
1. In a heavy pan, cook the meat until it gets browned on all sides. Strain off fats.
2. Blend the soup and simmer for 2 ½ hours - 3 hours on low heat by stirring at occasional intervals.
3. Strain Meat.
4. In a bowl blend water and flour, and stir... - 35.6241
Saucy Veal Shoulder Roast
Place roast, fat-side up, in a 2 1/2 to 3-quart covered casserole.
Pour soup over roast.
Cover; bake at 325° for 2 to 2 1/2 hours until tender.
Serve sauce over roast. - 20.798
Microwave Fresh Mushroom Soup
1. In a microwave oven, place glass mixing bowl, add mushrooms, light cream, condensed beef consommÃ©, dry sherry, flour, onion, Worcestershire sauce, and white pepper, except sour cream.
2. Cook on a setting of ROAST (7) for about 15-18 minutes,... - 38.3683
Place chicken pieces in roasting pan and sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika.
Dot with butter.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Pour over chicken and cover.
Cook at 350Â°F for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours.
If using slow cooker, add 1 soup can water to sauce... - 32.9239
Sunday Pot Roast
Sunday Pot Roast is an amazingly delicous side dish. Try this Sunday Pot Roast recipe; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 28.8483
Courgette And Mushroom Cream
1) In a deep microwavable container, place together celery, onion and butter
2) Put the lid on and cook for 4 minutes, stirring once.
3) Stir in the courgettes, mushroom soup and seasoning and mix together well.
4) Put the lid on and cook for 10-12... - 39.6161
Chuck Roast Supreme
This recipe for chucken roast is a spicy preparation made with steak sauce and mushroom soup. Baked in the oven and folded in a foil , the chucke roast is cooked with steak sauce and can be served with mashed potatoes and vegetables. - 27.1661
Healthy Choice Cream Of Roasted Chicken Tetrazzini
In large saucepan sprayed with vegetable cooking spray, saute mushrooms and onion until tender.
Stir in soup, milk, sherry and salt; heat through.
Add chicken, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and parsley; blend well.
Add cooked spaghetti; toss to coat.
Top with... - 36.779
Foil Baked Chicken Supreme
Foil baked chicken supreme is a herbed chicken recipe, prepared with chicken breasts. Flavored with garlic and cooked with creamy mushroom soup, the foil baked chicken supreme makes an easy and grea meal at home. - 31.6849
Chicken Breasts Supreme In Mushroom Soup
Place chicken breasts, skin-side-down in a shallow, heat-resistant, non-metallic, 10-inch baking dish.
Heat, uncovered, on full power 12 minutes.
Set chicken aside.
In a deep, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole, melt 2 tablespoons butter on full power ... - 34.6848
Slow-baked Pot Roast
Place roast in center of wide piece of heavy aluminum foil in a roasting pan; brush with steak sauce.
Sprinkle soup mix over roast; spread with mushroom soup.
Wrap aluminum foil loosely around meat.
Bake at 350 degrees for 2 hours and 30 minutes to 3 hours or... - 25.3502
Pour enough milk over roast to cover; let soak for 1 hour.
Drain off liquid.
Place roast on long piece of aluminum foil.
Spread soup mix, soup, salt and pepper on roast.
Fold foil up and over roast.
Bake at 350 degrees for 2 hours and 30 minutes to 3 hours. - 28.6626
Cocktail Stuffed Mushrooms
Wash mushrooms well.
Remove stems and mince; set caps aside.
In food processor, process Kielbasa until ground.
In large nonstick skillet sprayed with vegetable cooking spray, saute minced mushroom stems, Kielbasa, onion, parsley, garlic, fennel, salt, black... - 44.6847
Instant Burgundy Sauce
Stir all ingredients together over low heat until hot.
Add 1 1/2 to 2 cups diced leftover roast beef to sauce to make.
To make Beef Stroganoff, add the beef to sauce, plus 1/2 green pepper, sliced and sauteed, and 2 tablespoons or more sour... - 23.441
Oven Pot Roast
Oven pot roast is prepared with a chuck or rump roast. A quick fix recipe, this chuck roast is cooked in the oven with mixed mushroom and onion soup along with white wine for flavor. Served with rice or noodles, it makes a great meal. - 34.8862
Roast With Gravy
This roast beef with gravy recipe is prepared with a chuck roast. Cooked in the oven with mushroom soup and beef gravy, the roast is flavored with onion soup mix and can be served with rice as a full and savory meal. - 27.8049
Cream Of Chicken Soup
Remove all scraps of meat from the carcass, cut them into neat pieces and set aside.
Crush the carcass and put it in the pressure cooker with the giblets, vegetables, bouquet garni and the water.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure, then cook... - 48.8098
Pot Roast Dinner
Put meat in pan and add the soups.
Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 3 hours.
Add peeled carrots and potatoes; cover and continue to bake 1 hour or until vegetables are cooked through.
If I'm expecting a house full of guests, I put all the ingredients in the... - 25.6801
Pepsi Pot Roast
1) In a slow cooker, put the meat and top with the mushroom soup and onion soup mix. Add the pepsi.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat for 6 hours.
3) Serve hot. - 30.7615
Savory Pot Roast
Sear pot roast in 1 tablespoon vegetable oil.
Mix soups, worcestershire sauce and water, and pour over roast.
Heat, covered, on simmer approximately 18 minutes per pound or until tender. - 25.1165
Chicken Livers And Mushrooms
Chicken Livers And Mushrooms is a very easy to prepare side dish. Enjoy this amazingly mouth watering Chicken Livers And Mushrooms; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 41.6903
Mushroom Beef Rice
1. Place rice in 2-quart (8 x 8) glass baking dish. Top with beef slices. Combine soup, milk and seasonings in 4-cup measure. Pour over meat and rice. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on REHEAT for 10 to 12 minutes. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes befo - 23.0361
Savory Sweet Roast
1) In a saucepan, brown the meat on both sides. Place the cooked meat in a slow cooker.
2) Combine all the remaining ingredients together and blend well. Pour the mixture all over the meat.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 12 to 16... - 39.9822
Easy Pot Roast
In large heavy pan, brown meat on all sides (use shortening if necessary).
Pour off fat.
Stir in soup.
Cover; cook over low heat 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
To thicken, gradually blend 1/4 cup water into 2 to 4 tablespoons flour.
Slowly stir into... - 25.7363
Place the roast in center of large sheet of aluminum foil wrap; cut slits in roast and push in cut sections of fresh garlic.
Pour mushroom soup over roast; pour the Worcestershire sauce over soup.
Sprinkle dry soup over that.
Add seasoning salt & salt and... - 32.9736
Family-style Pot Roast
This family style pot roast is a beef pot roast made savory with sauces and onions. Cooked in the oven, the family style pot rost is prepared with cream of mushroom soup and onion mix for the gravy and flavored with steak sauce and worcestershire sauce.... - 34.1392
Souper Pot Roast
1. Place flour in 3-quart microwave-safe casserole. Add roast, turning to coat with flour on all sides; discard excess flour. Spread soup over meat; add bay leaf. Cover with lid; microwave on high 20 minutes.
2. Turn roast over, spooning soup over roast.... - 27.5393
Roasted Red Pepper Dip
1. In a medium jar of a food processor or blender, combine all ingredients and pulse for 30 seconds or until well blended to a smooth consistency.
2. Empty the mixture into a bowl.
3. Cover the bowl with clean wrap and refrigerate to chill for a... - 38.3206
Easy Pot Roast
1. In a large casserole or Dutch oven, sear the meat on both sides to seal the juices within the roast.
2. Blend the soup and water and pour over the meat. Bring to a boil
3. Reduce the heat, cover the casserole with its lid and simmer the meat for 2... - 34.7598