- » Cream Red Potato
Cream Red Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cream red potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cream red potato recipes.
Potato Latkes With Roasted Red Pepper Cream
Potato Latkes With Roasted Red Pepper Cream is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Potato Latkes With Roasted Red Pepper Cream dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 48.1941
Cream Of Red Bliss Potatoes With Chanterelle And Chives
Heat oil in large saucepan; add onion, celery, leek, garlic, thyme, marjoram and bay leaf.
Cook until vegetables are tender.
Stir in potatoes and stock.
Bring mixture to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; simmer until potatoes are tender.
Remove bay leaf.
Place soup... - 40.3858
Red Potatoes With Gorgonzola Cream Bacon And Walnuts
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Place the walnuts on a baking sheet and roast for about 5 minutes, until fragrant and lightly toasted. Let cool, then chop coarsely and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, using a fork, combine the sour cream and Gorgonzola until well... - 38.0287
Sour Cream Potato Salad
Cook potatoes until tender-done in boiling salted water.
Drain cooked potatoes.
Make salad dressing by blending sour cream, mayonnaise, horseradish, salt, wine vinegar, celery seed and onion.
Add hot cooked potatoes to salad dressing and coat well.
Garnish... - 32.7744
Red Potato Appetizer
Cook whole, unpeeled potatoes in boiling water until fork tender but not mushy.
Put in cold water to stop cooking.
Cut each potato in half.
With a melon bailer, scoop out centers, leaving a shell of pulp in shells.
Mix the potato centers with the sour cream,... - 29.1252
Creamy Red Potatoes
1) In a slow cooker, put the potatoes.
2) Beat the cream cheese, salt dressing mix and soup together. Stir the mixture into the potatoes.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 8 hours, till the potatoes are soft.
4) Serve hot. - 31.0654
Hot Deviled Red Potatoes
1. Bake in the preheated oven at 350°.
2. In a saucepan cook potatoes in boiling salted water 20 minutes until tender, drain well and mash.
3. In a bowl combine potatoes and next 5 ingredients, mixing well.
4. Lightly grease a 1-quart... - 39.9078
Red Potato Salad
Mix the sour cream with the vinegar, salt, and pepper.
Combine the sour cream mixture with the remaining ingredients, adding the crumbled bacon at the last minute.
Serve slightly warm. - 34.3838
Baked Sweet Potatoes With Sour Cream And Coriander
Baked Sweet Potatoes With Sour Cream And Coriander is my family's most favorite recipes. Indulge yourself in this Baked Sweet Potatoes With Sour Cream And Coriander either as a side dish or an appetizer. Use the freshest of ingredients available to get a... - 45.1825
Red Pepper Vichyssoise
Saute leeks in hot butter until soft.
Add potatoes and stock; simmer partially covered until potatoes are tender, about 30 minutes.
Puree soup; add cream.
Season to taste. - 34.1654
How To Make Potato Skin Bites
Another great appetizer! This one calls for the use of potato…and potatoes do make some of the best appetizers and sides! Jen demonstrates how to make a simple Italian sausage-stuffed baked potato…great idea for party time. - 127.187
Red Potato And Egg Salad
1) Combine the potatoes, eggs, scallions, and carrots. Add the parsley, caraway, dill, salt, and pepper. Toss lightly.
2) Combine the mayonnaise and sour cream and fold into the potato egg mixture. Refrigerate for 3 hours and serve. - 29.8151
Potato Frittata Sandwiches With Roasted Red Peppers
1. Roast the peppers directly over a gas flame or under the broiler as close to the heat as possible, turning until charred all over. Place the peppers in a bag and let steam for 10 minutes. Peel the peppers and remove the cores, seeds and ribs. Cut the... - 44.4693
Salmon Sour Cream Potatoes
Boil or steam potatoes until tender; drain, cool slightly.
Cut top from each potato, scoop out inside pulp and mash well.
Combine mashed potato with salmon, sour cream, shallots and gherkin.
Spoon filling into potatoes, place each potato on a piece of... - 33.4382
Corn Chowder With Red Pepper Cream
1.Make the red pepper cream by preheating a broiler (griller).
2.Cut and seed bell peppers and put them cut sides down, in the broiler pan.
3.Broil (grill) at 4 inches (10 cm) from the heat source until the skins are charred.
4. Cover... - 47.3381
Red Caviar In Cream
Put all ingredients except caviar in blender.
Whirl for a few seconds.
Mix lightly and chill.
Makes about 1 1/2 cups.
Spread on toast rounds and garnish with dill or chives for a first course or use as a dip for potato chips, scallions, and carrot... - 26.1574
Appetizer Caviar Potatoes
Scrub potatoes thoroughly, and rub skins with oil, bake at 400Â° for 30 minutes or until done.
Let potatoes cool to the touch.
Cut each potato in half crosswise, and carefully scoop out pulp, leaving shells intact.
Combine potato pulp and melted butter,... - 27.0256
Creamed Garden Potatoes And Peas
Cook potatoes on layer of paper towel in oven, first pricking skin of each at least once with a fork to prevent bursting during Cooking.
Cook 8 to 9 minutes or until potatoes begins to soften when pressed.
Remove and set aside.
Shell peas and wash.
Place - 30.5981
Creamed Garden Potatoes And Peas
Cook potatoes on layer of paper towel in oven, first pricking skin of each at least once with a fork to prevent bursting during cooking.
Cook 8 to 9 minutes or until potatoes begin to soften when pressed.
Remove and set aside.
Shell peas and wash.
Place in... - 38.5355
Sour Cream Potatoes
1. Scrub the potatoes.
2. In a pan boil water and add potato. Cook for 30 minutes.
3. Drain out from water and cool slightly.
4. Peel the potatoes and cut into ½ inch cubes.
5. In a small skillet heat butter and saute onion until tender.
6. In a large... - 42.0605
Scallop Quenelles With Red Pepper Sauce
1. Prepare quenelles: In food processor with knife blade attached, blend scallops, eggs, vermouth, salt, and white pepper until scallops are very finely chopped, scraping side of container as necessary. Add heavy or whipping cream and mashed-potato flakes,... - 31.3826
Cream Of Two Potato Soup
Since the leaves are beginning to fall and the cold wintry nights are beginning to creep in, a heart and nutritious soup such as this is a must have in our weekday dinner recipes repertoire. This two potato soup is hearty and nutritious; chock full of... - 139.983
Sour Cream Potatoes
Scrub potatoes; cook in boiling water about 30 minutes or until tender.
Drain and cool slightly.
Peel and cut potatoes into 1/2-inch cubes.
Saute onion in butter in a small skillet until tender.
Combine potatoes, sautÃ©ed onion, and remaining ingredients in... - 30.1973
Creamed Garden Potatoes And Peas
Cook unpeeled potatoes in boiling water until tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
Drain and cool enough to handle; peel if desired.
In same saucepan, combine butter and onion.
Cook until onion is tender.
Blend in flour, salt, dill and pepper.
Stir in milk,... - 40.5256
Golden Cream Of Potato Soup
Combine first 9 ingredients in a Dutch oven, bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 7 to 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Gradually stir 1/4 cup milk into flour making a smooth paste.
Stir into soup. Blend well.
Add remaining 2 3/4 cups milk... - 35.2019
Peggy Alexander's Sweet Potato Jalapeno Soup With Lime Cream
1. In a pan of salted water, cook whole and unpeeled sweet potatoes for about 1 hour or until tender.
2. Drain the potatoes.
3. Allow them to cool and then peel.
4. For making the lime cream, add the juice and grated peel of limes into... - 47.4299
Potato Cream Kabab
1 In a pan, boil the potatoes.
2 Allow to cool.
3 Mash the potatoes and mix with salt, red chilli powder, black pepper, milk ,melted butter, chopped green chillies and coriander leaves.
4 In a pan, cook the prepared mixture for about 3... - 46.7734
Cream Potato Salad
Cook potatoes in their jackets in boiling, salted water until tender when pierced with a fork.
Peel and dice.
Combine the cream, vinegar, oil, salt, and pepper.
Pour over warm potatoes and toss gently.
Potatoes should absorb almost all the cream.
Add onion... - 35.2536
Potatoes In Cream-wine Sauce
Saute potatoes and salt in butter in a large skillet for 10 minutes, turning occasionally with a spatula.
Place remaining ingredients except wine in container of an electric blender, process until smooth.
Pour mixture over potatoes in skillet, cover and cook... - 33.8002
Sweet Potato Cream Cheese Pie
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Cook, drain, and finely mash or puree yams.This can be done the day before or early enough for it to cool.
For the pie shell, place shredded wheat, sugar substitute, and margarine in an 8- or 9-inch pie plate and mix together... - 41.9148
Potato Skins With Roasted Peppers
Scrub potatoes; prick with a fork.
Bake in a 425Â° oven for 40 to 45 minutes or until .
Tender; cool Halve each potato lengthwise.
Scoop out the insides of potato halves, leaving 1/4-inch shells.
Cover and chill scooped-out potato for another use.
Line a... - 42.117
Potatoes Thin Crust Pizza
Love pizza and want to try some thin crust ones - here is the recipe. A different kind of pizza with marinated potatoes as the topping. The caramelized onion and the anchovy adds a good flavour to it. Worcestershire Sauce which is added in the making of... - 133.716
Mashed Potatoes With Lobster
The ultimate decadent side dish to go with you seafood platter! Nikki shows you how to get this comfort food loaded. Watch the video for more. - 99.2015
New Potatoes With Mock Caviar
This New Potatoes With Mock Caviar is very easy to make. All you have to do is to follow the one step instruction I have furnished below. You will never regret making this! - 20.023
New Potatoes With Dill
Place potatoes in boiling salted water to cover.
Cook 15 to 20 minutes until tender.
Drain and let stand.
After potatoes have cooled, slice in half.
Top with a dollop of sour cream or Yogurt Cheese and sprinkle with pepper and dill.
Serve cold or at room... - 26.0917
Kidneys In Red Wine
Skin, core and halve the kidneys.
Lightly fry the bacon in the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker until it is just brown and some of the fat has run out.
Remove the bacon from the cooker and lightly fry the onions until they are just transparent.
Remove the... - 47.5242
Unforgettable Mashed Potatoes
Place enough salted water to cover the potatoes in a large kettle.
Bring to a boil.
Boil the potatoes for 15 minutes or until tender but still firm; drain.
Saute the onion in the butter for 5 minutes or until tender-crisp.
Combine the potatoes, onion mixture,... - 35.8102
Idaho Potato Lasagna
Admit it. There are very baked dishes in the world like lasagna that makes for soul-satisfying indulgence. And when you add potatoes to it, the joy just doubles. This video recipe shows how to bake quick and easy potato lasagna at home with a handful of... - 100.831
Creamy Potato Salad
Place the potatoes (preferably while still warm) in a bowl and add the chopped watercress and ham.
Lightly whip the cream with the mustard, sugar and salt and pepper to taste.
Add to the potatoes and mix well.
Pile into a serving dish.
Leave in a cool place... - 32.6107
Potato Salad With Beef
Thoroughly wash the beets and cook 40 minutes covered over low heat.
Cook the washed potatoes 30 minutes.
€¢ According to their saltiness soak the matjes fillets up to 30 minutes.
Pat them dry and cut into strips.
Dice the meat.
Cut the apples into... - 43.4823
Scalloped Ham N Potatoes
Scalloped ham and potatoes is a cooked ham and potatoes recipe prepared with added veggies. Baked in the oven with milk and msuhroom soup for taste, the scalloped ham and potatoes make a great meal anytime. - 43.759
Beef Burgers In Red Wine Sauce
Peel and finely chop the onion.
Mix together the onion, minced beef, breadcrumbs, parsley, egg, salt and pepper in a bowl.
Divide the mixture into 8 and shape into burgers.
Heat the oil in a medium-sized pan and fry the burgers for 7 minutes until brown,... - 36.2939
Caputos Potatoes With Salmon
Potatoes taste delicious and can be cooked in various ways. Here is one such interesting potato recipe shown in the video where the potatoes are baked and then filled with salmon and spices. Watch the video to know more… - 113.329
Red Thai Curry Sirloin Steak
1. Marinate Steaks with ½ of the jar of Passion Red Thai Curry and leave for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator. For best results marinate overnight.
2. Heat the grill to high and grease it lightly with the oil. Pat the steaks dry and grill them to... - 19.7128
Five-layer Potato Casserole
1. In a nonstick 9 x 13 pan, layer the following: sliced onions, lean ground beef, sliced precooked potatoes, corn, and cream of mushroom soup combined with 1 soup can water.
2. Cover with foil and bake at 350Â° for 30 minutes.
3. There are as many... - 26.7143
Meatloaf On Potato Bed
1. Peel the potatoes and cut them in slices. Layer them in a greased pan or ovenproof dish with salt, pepper, and garlic salt between the layers.
2. Pour on the cream.
3. Work the ground beef with seasonings, parsley, egg and yolk, cream, and water.
4. Shape... - 34.5613
Skirt Steak In A Crispy Potato Crust
1 ln a large saucepan of boiling water, cook the potato slices for 4 to 5 minutes or until almost tender but not breaking; drain and rinse. Meanwhile, sprinkle the steaks with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and the pepper. Brush both sides of the steaks with the... - 31.0936
Fresh Potato Frosted Meat Loaf
Combine the beef, 1/2 cup soup, crumbs, onion, egg, salt and pepper and mix thoroughly.
Shape firmly into a loaf and place in a shallow baking pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Frost loaf with the mashed potatoes and bake for 15 minutes longer.
Blend the... - 34.3512
If you are hungry and want to prepare something delicious really quick, then this recipe of stuffed potato is just perfect. It is a favorite snacks for many households, particularly for the kids. You can use your choice of toppings and control the quantity of... - 106.924
Pot Roast With Sour Cream Gravy
Pot roast with sour cream gravy is a huck roast preparation made with vegetables. Cooked with a base of sour cream, this pot roast recipe is very appetizing and has a smooth taste to it. - 41.0671
Creamed Hamburger Soup
Saute the onion and green pepper in oil in skillet till tender but not brown.
Add the beef and cook until brown.
Stir in tomato juice, carrots and seasonings.
Cover and cook till carrots are almost tender.
Add the potatoes and simmer until vegetables are... - 39.6412
Preheat your oven to 350Â°F.butter a large (10 x 14 inch) earthenware or porcelain baking dish.
Place the potato slices in an overlapping pattern, reversing directions from one row to the next.
Drape strips of peppers around the edges of the potato slices,... - 44.781
Swiss Potato Gratin
Wash potatoes well and trim away any discolored spots or eyes.
Slice thin and drop into a pot of cold, heavily salted water.
Set over high heat and bring to a boil.
Boil potatoes for 1 minute, drain, and rinse with cold water.
Drain again and pat dry.
Combine... - 42.8686
Processor Potato Casserole
Cook potatoes in boiling salted water to cover 15 minutes or until almost tender.
Drain and chill well.
Position coarse shredding disc in food processor bowl, top with cover.
Closely pack potatoes into food chute.
Shred, applying medium... - 35.6487
Creamy Low Fat Potato Salad
This Creamy Low Fat Potato Salad is ideal for a weight watcher like me ! I love this irresistibly seasoned vegetable with pasta ! Try this Creamy Low Fat Potato Salad and let me know if you like it ! - 43.2425
Leek And Potato Puree
Trim roots and most, but not all, of the green leaves from leeks, leaving each leek about 7 inches long.
Split down to but not through the base and wash thoroughly.
Bring 3 quarts salted water to a boil in a pot, add leeks, and cook until tender, about 15... - 36.2669
Curried Chicken And Potato Packets
In a large bowl combine frozen chicken, potatoes, carrots, and onion; set aside.
In a small bowl combine sour cream, curry powder, mustard, salt, paprika, and crushed red pepper.
Pour over chicken mixture; toss to coat.
Divide chicken mixture among the foil... - 39.7288
Spinach And Potato Souffle
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Lightly grease a 1 1/2 quart souffle dish.
In a small saucepan of boiling water, cook the potatoes, covered, for 8 minutes or until tender.
Drain the potatoes and mash them.
2 In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt the butter over... - 44.0966
Swedish Potato Salad With Apple And Caraway
Cook the potatoes in boiling, lightly salted water until tender.
Drain, rinse with cold water, drain again and turn into a bowl.
Add the remaining ingredients except the soured cream, milk and seasonings and toss gently.
Blend the cream and milk together with... - 36.1833
Creamy Peas And Potatoes
Prick potatoes before cooking.
Place in oven Microwave on high for 10 to 11 minutes or until potatoes are fork-tender; set aside.
Combine peas and water in 2-quart casserole Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 6 minutes or until peas... - 37.5438
Lemon Dill Potato Salad
1. Place potatoes in a Dutch oven, and cover with cold water; bring to a boil. Cook potatoes 30 minutes or until tender; drain and cool. Peel potatoes and cut into 1-inch cubes.
2. Combine potatoes and onion in a large bowl; toss gently. Combine sour cream... - 29.783
Cold Scalloped Potatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) In a large heavy saucepan, add butter and melt over moderately low heat.
3) Add the shallot and cook for 1 minute.
4) Add the garlic and red pepper and cook for 3 minutes, or until the shallot is... - 44.799
Crisp-fried Hash Brown
Jazz up your brunch by teaming your favorite dishes with savory sides. And what better than yummy hash browns to jazz up your dishes. Traditionally made from cubed potatoes, this crisp-fried potato dish makes for a versatile addition to any dinner table. - 114.413
Red Bean Shepherd's Pie
1. Scrub potatoes and thinly slice. Cook, covered, in enough boiling water to cover for 4 to 5 minutes or till nearly tender; drain. Run cold water over potatoes in colander. Drain and set aside.
2. In a large saucepan heat oil. Add onion, celery, garlic, and... - 36.1138
Red Pepper Soup
In a large stainless steel kettle or Dutch oven, melt butter over medium heat, add leeks and saute, stirring, for about 10 minutes; do not allow them to brown.
Add peppers, potatoes, and 8 cups water, and season with salt and pepper.
Simmer, partially... - 36.3765
Red Flannel Hash
Red flannel hash is a steak and mixed vegetables hash recipe. Made with ground chuck, the red flannel hash is made with butter to taste. Prepared with potatoes, beets and onions, it is served with a rich butter cream. - 38.6018
Newport Red Pepper Chowder
Melt butter in a 4- to 5-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add onions, mushrooms (if used), lemon juice, and bell peppers; cook, stirring, until vegetables are barely soft, about 10 minutes.
Add broth and potatoes.
Bring to a boil over high heat; then reduce... - 42.9093
Red Pepper Vichyssoise
Melt butter in a large saucepan or Dutch oven; add leeks and saute until soft.
Add potatoes and broth; simmer, partly covered, until potatoes are tender, about 30 minutes.
Puree soup in blender or food processor in batches; put pureed mixture in a large... - 45.0851
Red Flannel Hash
Combine beef with beets, potatoes, onion, seasonings, and enough cream to bind mixture.
Heat drippings in a large skillet.
Spoon meat mixture into skillet and spread evenly into pan.
Cook over low heat, without stirring, until the bottom is well crusted.
Fold... - 29.6266
Red House Dip
Mix all the ingredients together well.
To freeze: place in a small rigid container, cover, label and freeze.
To thaw and serve: thaw in the refrigerator for 8 hours.
Turn into a bowl or half a fresh pineapple shell and serve with potato crisps (chips), sticks... - 26.5204
Philly & Herb Stuffed Red Snapper Package
Are you hesitant to cook whole fish? My video will show you an easy way to bake it on your BBQ. This is the ultimate summer dish with PHILADELPHIA CHEESE and fresh herbs. Light and delicious - Have fun watching me play in my kitchen :) - 48.4436
Chicken Breast With Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
1. Blanch potatoes in boiling water for a minute. Drain and set aside.
2. Season chicken with salt.
3. For sauce, place a saucepan on medium flame, and pour olive oil in it.
4. Drop onion and sprinkle salt and pepper in the pan. Stir,... - 112.178
Red Flannel Hash
Heat oil in a 12-in.skillet.
Add all remaining ingredients.
Cook and stir over low heat for 20 minutes or until lightly browned and heated through. - 31.8248
Red Flannel Hash
1) In the beef drippings, sauté the onion for about 2 minutes or till it is transparent.
2) Add the finely chopped potatoes, beets, corned beef, cream and parsley and mix well.
2) Add salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste to season the... - 38.9695
Red Caviar Dip
In a mixing bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise and lemon juice, blending well.
Add the caviar and mix again, gently but thoroughly.
Taste for seasoning.
Serve with potato chips, Pita bread cubes or crackers. - 24.4101
Tomato And Red Pepper Soup
1. Clean the vegetables and slice them into uniformly thin slices
2. In a large pan, heat oil
3. Add the vegetables and the garlic
4. Fry on gentle heat for 8 minutes
5. Add the paprika, pepper, ginger and thyme, and the water
6. Bring... - 44.0308
Gorgonzola Red Wine Lamb Burgers
Ground Lamb (or beef) grilled with our zesty Z Blend Seasoning, topped with gorgonzola, and served over simple potato dumplings with sauteed red wine and demi glace onions. Paired with a simple recipe for macerated fruit with ice cream. - 117.615
Fish Gratin With Fresh Red Rock Cod From The Pacific Ocean
Those of you who like baked fish should watch the video. An appetizing baked dish. The dish is combined with potatoes which gives it a different taste. The sauce used is easy to make. Fish Au Gratin can be served with a fresh green salad. - 107.32
In a 10- or 12-inch skillet, preferably of the nonstick variety, fry the bacon until brown but not too crisp.
Then set it aside to drain on paper towels.
Pour off all but 2 tablespoons of fat from the pan and reserve.
Add the onions and cook them over... - 40.5345
Red Flannel Hash
1. Heat oil in the fry pan.
2. Put bacon into it.
3. Saute well.
4. Add onions in the pan and fry.
5. Once done, remove the pan from the heat.
6. Take a food processor.
7. Put the bacon mixture in it.
8. Add potatoes, beef, green onions and cream.
9.... - 46.7925
Ukrainian Red Borscht Soup
Now when the cold creeps to our hearts we need some hearty, heart warming soup and Ukrainian Red Borscht definitely does it for me. - 121.028
Red Flannel Hash
Red Flannel Hash is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare non-vegetarian recipe, Red Flannel Hash is a dish that you will definetely love to share with your friends and family. - 45.7903
Mini Potato Cups
1. Use a small melon bailer to make the potatoes into cups by scooping a divot from the cut side of each half. Shave a tiny bit off the opposite end, so the potato cups will stand up straight. Boil them in salty water (should be as salty as a teardrop) until... - 21.0287
Red Flannel Hash
1. Preheat oven moderate to 350°.
2. In a bowl mix all ingredients except eggs and parsley.
3. Grease a 2 quarter casserole.
4. Pour the ingredients in it.
5. Bake covered for 25 minutes.
6. Take off the lid.
7. With the back of spoon... - 42.2187
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Lightly grease a 2-quart glass casserole.
3) In a pot of salted boiling water, boil the potatoes. To check if they are done pierce a knife through them. It should go in easily.
4) Drain the potatoes, peel... - 44.8686
Baked Potatoes With Caviar
Scrub potatoes and prick skins all over with a fork.
Brush each potato with oil and sprinkle salt over the skins.
Wrap each potato in a double thickness of aluminum foil and place directly into hot coals.
Cook 50 minutes to 1 hour.
Test by inserting a metal... - 40.4241
Beef Corn Stew
Beef Corn Stew is truly a treat for the beef lovers and it wont eat up much of your time for the preparation part. The flavors of onion, potatoes, cream style corn and ground beef make this beef corn stew taste yum. Just give this flavorsome beef corn stew a... - 30.5826
Easy And Effortless Baked Potato Salad
When looking for a quick weeknight dinner, something as quick, easy, and sumptuous baked potato salad will perfectly appease your gut. This easy, effortless side dish will fulfill your craving and make for a comforting dinnertime treat. Betty shows how to... - 110.46
Southwestern New Potatoes
1. Arrange potatoes in a vegetable steamer over boiling water. Cover and steam 15 to 20 minutes or until tender. Remove from steamer; let cool.
2. Scoop out centers of potatoes with a melon-ball scoop or small spoon; set aside potato shells.
3. Mash potato... - 31.4724
Yukon Gold Potato Terrine
Yukon Gold Potato Terrine is an amazing dish with the brightly coloured potatoes in the bell pepper, beet and cilantro-sour cream sauces. This intricate dish is expertly prepared by Featured Chef Gerardo Castro. He pairs it with Ceja Vineyards' Carneros... - 116.084
Light Potato Salad
1. Scrub potatoes and place in a medium saucepan; add water to cover. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, about 15 minutes or till just tender. Drain well; cool slightly. Quarter potatoes, leaving skins on.
2. Meanwhile, for dressing, in a large... - 33.5329
Creamy Chicken-vegetable Chowder
1. Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
2. Take a 4-quart saucepan or Dutch oven, and mix in milk, broth, potato soup and chicken soup; blend well.
3. Put in all the leftover chowder ingredients except cheese; mix well. Cook over medium heat for 5... - 45.667
Vegetarian Cold Potato Salad
A creamy potato salad with a rainbow assortment of veggies and an old fashioned flavor of dill and chives, A summertime staple! - 127.363
Spicy Stuffed Comfort Potatoes
1. Bake the potatoes in the oven (90 minutes at 350°) or microwave, cool them enough so you can handle them comfortably, and cut in half lengthwise. Scoop the insides of the potatoes into a mixing bowl. Reserve the skins.
2, Heat oven to 400°. Mash or whip... - 31.563
Sweet Potatoes With Apples
1) In a non-stick pan, heat together half the honey and half the butter.
2) Put in the apples and cook for 3 minutes on each side.
3) Stream in the orange juice, remaining butter and honey to potatoes, and mix well.
4) Spoon potato mixture on to six... - 36.8942
Cream Red Potato Recipes By Category