- » Cream Potato Zucchini Soup
Cream Potato Zucchini Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cream potato zucchini soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cream potato zucchini soup recipes.
Zucchini And Potato Soup
Melt butter in saucepan.
Add onion and garlic and cook 3-4 minutes.
Add potatoes, marjoram, and enough chicken stock to cover potatoes.
Cover, bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer, and cook 5-10 minutes, or until potatoes are soft.
Add zucchini and cook 10... - 43.6911
Fresh Corn And Zucchini Soup
Cut kernels from corn and set aside.
Cut cobs into several pieces and set aside.
Lightly brown onion and garlic in oil, add stock, parsley, oregano and cut-up cobs.
Bring to boil and cook 5 minutes.
Discard parsley, oregano and cobs.
Add reserved corn kernels... - 44.2304
Chilled Zucchini And Dill Soup
1. Place stock, onion, zucchini, potato and cumin in a large saucepan. Bring to the boil over moderate heat, reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
2. Blend or process soup mixture until smooth. Blend in cream.
3. Stir dill into the soup and chill for 3 hours... - 33.6293
Chilled Zucchini Soup
In a stockpot, melt butter; saute leek and onion until tender, but not brown.
Add potato and chicken broth.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, 20 minutes.
Add zucchini and simmer, covered, an additional 10 minutes or until potato is... - 47.3739
Curried Zucchini Soup
1. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine butter, zucchini, onion and curry powder. Cover with lid; microwave on high 7 minutes or until zucchini is very tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir soup into zucchini mixture. In covered blender or... - 31.4186
Jeannine's Zucchini Soup
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a heavy pan, heat the butter.
3) Add the zucchini, green pepper, onions, and garlic and saute over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring often, until the vegetables are soft, but not browned.
4) Stir in... - 46.4093
Wash leek under running water and chop finely.
In a deep, heavy saucepan, cook onion and leek gently in melted butter until soft, but not brown, about 10 minutes.
Add potato, water or broth and salt.
Cover and simmer 15 to 20 minutes.
Add... - 44.0002
Potato Soup With Vegetables Juliennes
Peel potatoes, cut in quarters.
Cut washed leeks into thin slices.
Melt butter in pan, add leeks and cook 5 minutes.
Add potatoes and water.
Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer, covered, 30 minutes.
Puree soup in batches in blender or push through sieve... - 42.3383
Simmer squash in a small amount of water until tender.
Brown beef and onion; add seasonings.
Combine cubed cheese, squash and meat mixture.
Place in buttered casserole and cover with undiluted cream of mushroom soup.
Top with bread crumbs or... - 33.9095
Turkey And Cheese Stuffed Potatoes
Bake or microwave potatoes to desired doneness.
In medium saucepan, combine vegetables, turkey, soup, sour cream, milk, garlic powder and pepper; mix well.
Simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Cut warm potatoes lengthwise and squeeze potatoes to... - 34.4006
Creamy Four Onion Soup
1. Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a large, heavy saucepan over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, leeks, zucchini, tarragon, salt, and pepper. Cover and cook, stirring frequently, until softened, about 7 minutes.
2. Stir in 1 3/4 cups of the scallions,... - 42.5498
Simple Vegetable Soup
Here is a fantastic video for a healthy and creamy vegetable soup to warm you up this winter! This an excellent recipe with plenty of vegetables and a perfect blend of flavors to warm your heart. This simple vegetable soup would surely diversify your soup... - 113.997
Chicken, Vegetable & Quinoa Soup
This soup is very nutritious and tasty. It is also low in fat. You can add any vegetables you want to this – carrots, peas, potatoes, cabbage, zucchini, summer squash, cauliflower, broccoli, corn, etc. I used what I had handy. - 135.036
Easy Wiener Bake
This Wiener Bake recipe is a very easy, simple and extremelt delicious bake to try. It just takes about 40 min for the dish to get ready. Give it a try and I am sure you will like it. - 30.7886
Meatloaf Ring With Garlic Mashed Potatoes
1) Take a medium bowl to combine beef, 1/3 cup soup, bread crumbs, egg substitute, carrots, zucchini, pepper and onion. Add 1 tablespoon parsley and Italian seasoning to this mixture. Thoroughly mix all the ingredients. Keep it aside.
2)... - 44.9511
Five-layer Potato Casserole
1. In a nonstick 9 x 13 pan, layer the following: sliced onions, lean ground beef, sliced precooked potatoes, corn, and cream of mushroom soup combined with 1 soup can water.
2. Cover with foil and bake at 350Â° for 30 minutes.
3. There are as many... - 26.5156
Chicken Corn Soup
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and set aside.
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, carrots, celery, potato, and 3 tablespoons of the parsley.
Add chicken, then pour in tomato sauce and broth.
Cover and cook at low setting until chicken and... - 49.593
1 Put the washed giblets into cold water, bring to a boil and drain. Heat 4 tablespoons butter in a stewpan and lightly fry the giblets in it. Add the salt, pepper, stock and bouquet garni. Bring to a boil, cover with the lid, reduce the heat and simmer for... - 36.529
Turkey Soup Mormon Style
Use stock from Sweet and Sour Turkey Wings. Melt butter in 6- to 8-quart heavy saucepan or Dutch oven. Add curry powder and cook gently for 1 minute. Add onion; blend well, then cover and cook on low heat until onion is tender but not browned (about 10... - 26.2457
In 9-inch pie plate sprayed with vegetable cooking spray, press potatoes onto bottom and side to form crust.
Spray potatoes lightly with vegetable cooking spray.
Bake at 400°F 15 minutes.
In small bowl, combine half the soup, mixed vegetables, egg substitute... - 41.8976