- » Cream Pea Soup
Cream Pea Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cream pea soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cream pea soup recipes.
Cream Of Green Pea Soup St Germain
1) Take a cast iron saucepan and place the frozen green peas, sliced leeks, shredded lettuce and spinach leaves in it.
2) Add coarse salt, sugar, butter and water to it and boil the ingredients together.
3) Simmer the covered saucepan over low heat for... - 48.7381
Cream Of Pea Soup
Cream Of Pea Soup is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare this Cream Of Pea Soup effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 44.1149
Cream Of Green Pea Soup
Cook peas, onion, celery, parsley and basil in one cup stock until peas are tender about 10 minutes.
Puree vegetables, herbs and liquid through a food mill, not in a blender, in order to remove the skins of the peas.
Put into the top of a double boiler.
Add... - 42.0373
Cream Of Peas Soup
1. Shell peas, grate carrots, turnip and onion.
2. Cook vegetables in cold stock. Add mint.
3. Prepare a white sauce with flour, butter and milk.
4. When vegetables are tender, sieve to make a vegetable puree.
5. Mix sauce with vegetable puree. Add... - 41.531
Minted Cream Of Pea Soup
Mix the soup, 2 cans of milk, chopped mint, sugar and chives.
Heat to a simmer.
Stir in the 1/4 cup cream and 1/4 cup milk.
Garnish with spoonfuls of sour cream and tiny mint sprigs. - 38.8906
Curried Cream Of Pea Soup
Combine vegetables and seasonings with 1 cup stock in saucepan.
Bring to boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer 15 minutes.
Puree in batches in processor or blender .
Pour into bowl and whisk in remaining stock and half and half. - 38.1124
Cream Of Curried Pea Soup
1. Place the vegetables, seasonings and one cup stock in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce the heat and simmer for fifteen minutes.
2. Transfer to the container of an electric blender. Cover and turn the motor on high. Remove the cover and, with... - 34.6161
Cream Of Leek And Green Pea Soup
In large heavy saucepan, combine leeks, peas and stock; cover and cook over medium-low heat for about 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
In food processor or blender, puree soup until smooth; return to saucepan. Stir in cream and lemon juice; cook... - 33.7541
Cream Of Pea Soup
Cook peas in 2 quarts salted water until crisp-tender; blend in cream and milk.
Combine eggs, flour, bak- ing powder and salt to taste.
Rub mixture through hands, letting mixture fall into boiling soup in flakes.
Simmer slowly for 20 minutes, stirring... - 27.8491