- » Cream Pastry
Cream Pastry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cream pastry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cream pastry recipes.
How To Make Pastry Cream
As a home cook you often have to make recipes that require stuffing, filling and even though all this is readily available in the market, it is always wise to make it at home for better of the family and save money. Watch this video to learn making pastry... - 112.174
Looking for a filling for your Eclairs? Here it is, pretty easy to make, based on an egg custard. - 111.472
Paris-brest (cream Puff Pastry)
In a heavy saucepan combine the butter, water, sugar and salt.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and add the flour all at once, blending the mixture well with a wooden spoon.
Transfer contents to a blender container.
Whirl, adding the eggs one by... - 42.7237
Slim Pastry Cream
1) In a small saucepan, soften the gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes, then heat until the gelatin is dissolved.
2) In a medium saucepan, heat 3/4 cup skim milk.
3) In an airtight jar, shake 1/4 cup skim milk and cornstarch together, or whisk together... - 39.1519
Sour Cream Pastries
With pastry blender, cut butter into flour till mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Combine egg yolk and sour cream; blend into flour mixture.
Chill dough several hours or overnight.
Divide dough into four equal portions, keeping each part refrigerated till ready... - 38.4093
Basic Cream Puff Pastry
Combine milk, butter, sugar, and salt in heavy saucepan.
Cook over medium heat until butter is melted and sugar dissolved; stir constantly.
Add all the flour.
Stir vigorously with wooden spoon until mixture is smooth and leaves sides of pan, forming a... - 37.5975
1) In a bowl, beat egg and sugar until it becomes white.
2) Combine flour and custard powder.
3) Simmer milk and then beat in eggs, sugar and flour.
4) In a clean pan, cook the mixture, stirring, until boiled.
5) Mix in vanilla essence.
6) Transfer the... - 36.7042
1) Take a saucepan and heat the milk along with vanilla bean. When the mixture is boiled, take away the saucepan from the heat.
2) Take the flour, sugar and egg yolks in a bowl and blend them.
3) Pour the mixture into hot milk mixture.
4) Transfer... - 36.6789
Chocolate Pastry Cream
1) For 1/2 pint pastry cream, in a bowl, add egg yolks and caster sugar and whisk till white.
2) Mix in the plain flour, cornflour and enough of cold milk to be able to make a smooth paste.
3) For chocolate flavored cream, simmer 2-3 oz in remaining... - 36.358
Basic Pastry Cream
1. In a heavy medium-sized saucepan, pour in the milk and add 6 tablespoons of sugar. Also scrape the vanilla seeds from the bean and add into the milk.
2.Heat the milk to very high temperature.
3.In a mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the eg... - 35.9795
Pastry Cream For Fruittarts
? Place egg yolks and sugar in bowl; beat together 2 to 3 minutes using electric hand mixer, Eggs should turn pale yellow and thicken.
? Whisk in flour and salt. Pour in half of hot milk; whisking constantly. Whisk in vanilla.
? Pour mixture into... - 35.5407
Pears With Pastry Cream
Place water, sugar, lemon juice and light rum in saucepan; bring to boil and continue cooking 4 minutes over medium heat.
Add whole pears and reduce heat.
Cook 6 to 7 minutes over low heat.
Remove saucepan from heat and let pears cool in syrup.
Pour pastry... - 35.2996
Rich Pastry Cream
Heat milk and vanilla in heavy-bottomed saucepan just to boiling point.
Place egg yolks and sugar in stainless steel bowl. Using whisk, mix yolks until well incorporated. Beat egg yolk mixture with electric hand mixer until color turns pale yellow, about 2 to... - 34.9806
Basic Cream Puff Pastry
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Butter the number of baking sheets required by recipe.
In a medium-size bowl, sift together whole wheat pastry flour and unbleached white flour.
In a medium-size saucepan, combine water and butter.
Heat until butter has melted, then... - 34.6815
Pastry Cream For Tartlets
In small saucepan, mix sugar, salt, and corn- starch.
Stir in milk.
Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat, until mixture thickens and begins to boil; boil 1 minute.
Remove from heat.
Add a little hot mixture to egg yolks, mixing well.
Return to... - 34.5111
Heat the milk in a cup in the microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Whisk the egg yolks with the sugar in a bowl.
Add the cornstarch (cornflour), still whisking.
Pour the boiling milk over in a thin stream, whisking constantly.
Microwave on HIGH for 1... - 34.0714
In a medium-size saucepan, stir the cornstarch into the milk until there are no lumps.
Whisk in the eggs, honey, and salt.
Cook over medium direct heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture bubbles and thickens.
Lower the heat and cook 1 minute... - 33.3868
Orange Pastry Cream
Pour milk and vanilla into heavy-bottomed saucepan and bring to boiling point. Set aside.
Separate eggs and egg yolks in large bowl with sugar. Beat 3 minutes using electric hand mixer.
Fold in flour and salt; mix well. Gradually add milk while stirring with... - 33.3226
Place egg yolks in bowl.
Add sugar and beat well with whisk.
Add flour, mix with whisk, and pour in milk.
Continue mixing until well incorporated.
Stir in almonds and pour mixture into saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture... - 32.5453
Vanilla Pastry Cream
Pastry Cream has a Pungent taste.The Sugar and Eggs gives the Pastry Cream Ostentatious taste. - 32.3304
1. In medium-size saucepan, mix sugar, salt, cornstarch. Stir in milk.
2. Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat until mixture begins to boil; boil 1 minute. Remove from heat.
3. Add a little hot mixture to egg yolks, mixing well. Return to pan.
4. Cook,... - 31.9472
1. Place a pan with milk on low heat and heat the milk.
2. Take a bowl, add flour, cornstarch, beaten eggs and sugar and blend well. Slowly add warm milk and stir well.
3. Place the pan on low heat and stir constantly to allow the mixture to thicken... - 31.6378
Homemade Pastry Cream
1. Put the milk in a saucepan and scrape in the seeds from the vanilla pod. Bring the milk slowly to the boil and remove from the heat.
2. In a bowl whisk together the egg yolks and sugar and then whisk in the cornflour and flour until the mixture is... - 30.556
Gianduia Pastry Cream
1. Bake hazelnuts in an 8- to 9-inch pan in a 350° oven until dark gold under skins, about 15 minutes. Pour onto a towel and let stand until cool enough to touch, about 5 minutes. Rub nuts in towel to remove loose skins. Lift nuts from towel; discard... - 30.0834
Pour milk into a medium-size bowl.
Stir cornstarch into milk until completely dissolved.
Whisk together milk-cornstarch mixture, egg yolks, and honey.
Pour into a medium-size saucepan and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture bubbles and... - 28.1734
Apricot Sour Cream Pastries
Chill dough overnight.
Divide in half and roll into an 10 inch circle on waxed paper.
(Dough becomes difficult to work with if it gets too warm.) Spread each circle with apricot preserves.
Cut the circles into triangles (8 - 10) and roll each triangle up... - 27.824
Pastry Cream With Maple Syrup
Place a colander in a 2-quart glass measure or medium bowl.
Line colander with 4 layers of cheesecloth, allowing cheesecloth to extend over edges of colander.
Spoon yogurt into colander; cover loosely with plastic wrap, and refrigerate 12 hours.
Spoon yogurt... - 21.789
Pastry Cream For Gateau St Honore
1. Make Pastry Cream. Add almond extract with vanilla. Omit Grand Marnier.
2. After chilling pastry cream, fold in whipped cream just before using. - 21.0022
1. Mix sugar, cornstarch and egg yolks in a saucepan. Scald the milk and pour it gradually over the egg yolk mixture, stirring rapidly with a wire whisk.
2. Cook over low heat or in the top of a double boiler, stirring rapidly with the whisk, until the... - 19.2606
Cream Pastry Recipes By Category