- » Cream Pasta
Cream Pasta Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cream pasta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cream pasta recipes.
Pumpkin Alfredo Over Linguini By Rosalie Fiorino Harpole
Wanna celebrate the season of pumpkins in a unique way - this recipe is all about that. This authentic Italian cuisine is creamy, wholesome and most delectable. Learn the tricks from Rosalie Harpole, behind this fabulous dish and serve a special dinner to... - 116.71
Creamy Pasta With Vegetables
1) Follow package instructions to cook pasta. Drain and keep aside.
2) In a pan boil water and add carrots and snow peas for 30 seconds.
3) Drain and keep aside.
4) In a large nonstick skillet heat oil and cook pepper over moderate heat for 5... - 48.8226
Creamy Seafood Linguine
Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package.
Drain and set aside.
If necessary, cover to keep warm.
Meanwhile, lightly spray an unheated large skillet with olive oil no-stick spray.
Add the oil and heat over medium-high heat.
Add the onions and... - 45.3014
You Won't Be Single For Long Vodka Cream Pasta
1. Put large pot of salted water on to boil.
2. In a large skillet heated over moderate heat gently sauté garlic and shallots in oil and butter for 3 to 5 minutes to develop their sweetness.
3. Around the pan in 3 turns in a steady... - 42.6714
Creamy Scallop Pasta
In a skillet, heat butter and oil over medium heat.
Add scallops and saute briefly until lightly browned, approximately 3 minutes.
Remove from pan and add shallots and garlic and saute until soft.
Add tarragon, Chardonnay, cream, lemon zest, salt, and white... - 42.154
Creamy Basil Sauce For Linguine
Herbed sauces have always been my favorite and this Creamy Basil Sauce is something special that I love it even bettter! A very delicious sauce to go with Linguine, this Creamly Basil sauce is full of flavor and is such an easy dish to prepare. Just give this... - 40.0105
Fettuccine With Cream And Mushroom Sauce
Cook the noodles in boiling salted water for 10 to 12 minutes, until just tender.
Meanwhile, melt the butter in a pan, add the garlic and cook for 1 minute, without browning.
Add the mushrooms and fry for 2 minutes.
Add the cream and simmer for 10... - 39.8229
Creamy Linguine With Prawns
1) In a pan, cook the pasta according to the pack directions. This will take about 18 to 20 minutes.
2) As the pasta is cooking, heat the oil in a pan. Sauté the garlic gently for about 2 minutes.
3) Pour in the wine and over high heat bring it to... - 39.4935
Fettuccine With Sole And Yellow Squash In Cream
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, coarsely chop the scallions. Finely chop the dill. Halve the squash lengthwise and then cut crosswise into 1/4 inch half-rounds. Cut the sole into 1-inch pieces.
3 Add the pasta to the boiling water and... - 38.3027
Creamy Stuffed Pasta Shells
1. Crumble sausage into a 1 quart casserole. Add green onion. Microwave at 100% (high) 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until sausage is browned; stir after 1 minute. Pour off fat. Stir in chicken or turkey, mushrooms, crumbs, parsley, wine and celery salt; blend... - 35.1583
Creamy Mushroom Gnocchi
1. Place potatoes in a bowl and mash. Add flour, butter, half the Parmesan cheese and black pepper to taste and mix to make a stiff dough. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth. Shape dough into 2 1/2 cm / 1 in ovals and press with... - 35.1141
Fettuccine In Cream
Heat butter in saucepan over medium heat. Add seasonings, garlic and onion. Mix and cook 4 minutes over low heat.
ncorporate cream and bring to boil over medium heat. Stir and continue cooking 8 minutes over low heat.
Stir in cheese and simmer 3 minutes.
Add... - 33.4482
Fettuccine In Cream
1. Take a deep pan and cook the fettuccine for just 12 minutes with boiling salted water. Check that the fettuccine is tender by the end of the cooking.
2. Use a colander and drain the fettuccine. Again return in the saucepan and toss using some... - 26.4
Healthier Creamy Pasta, Sausage And Tomato Skillet Meal
Looking forward to a tempting, inviting and healthy Italian meal? Your search ends right here. This creamy one-dish pasta meal uses basic ingredients to produce a flavorful and satisfying meal that is simple yet delicious. - 0
Gnocchi With Pecorino Cream Sauce By Dan Orvis
1)For the gnocchi: In a bowl mash the cold roasted potatoes and knead in the flour, salt and pepper along with pecorino romano cheese and nutmeg powder. Slowly knead into a dough and keep adding flour till its a proper dough consistency.
2)Roll... - 0
Cream Pasta Recipes By Category