Cream of Wheat is an American breakfast dish prepared by simmering finely ground wheat or farina in milk to form a thick porridge.
In the late 1800s, America was going through tough economic ... More »
My wife likes this Cream of Wheat Pancake recipe. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this Cream of Wheat Pancake to delight him. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it delights my son. So this dish brings joy to my... - 38.0095
1. Put salt and water in a pan and bring to a rapid boil.
2. Slowly sprinkle in Cream of Wheat, stir constantly until mixture thickens.
3. Lower heat and continue cooking 5 minutes more, stirring occasionally. - 23.7022
This is another yummy meal to make for your infant. Why serve your child boring and bland baby food from a jar when you can make savory, fresh, nutritious food for you child in minutes! This is a savory cream of wheat dish for your little one that is good... - 40.5881
1. Combine water, salt and cream of wheat in a 1-quart glass casserole. Cover with an all-glass lid or plastic wrap. Cook in microwave oven 5 to 6 minutes at HIGH; stir after 3 minutes.
2. Allow to stand covered 5 minutes before serving. - 19.7571
1. Combine water, salt and cream of wheat in a microwave-safe serving dish. Cover with plastic wrap. Cook in microwave oven 1 1/2 minutes at HIGH; stir after 1 minute.
2. Allow to stand covered 2 to 3 minutes before serving. - 18.4182
1. In a 1-1/2-quart casserole, boil water on High for 2-1/2 to 3 minutes.
2. Add cream of wheat and stir well.
3. Cook on High for 1 minute.
5. Cover and cook on Low for 2 minutes.
6. Cool it down for a few minutes before serving. - 33.3274
1. Preheat the oven at 425°F
2. Use a heavy bottomed sauce pan.
3. Add butter to hot water in the saucepan.
4. When liquid comes to a boil, add all the flour and stir vigorously.
5. Cook, stirring continuously till the mixture is a... - 40.621
Combine egg yolk, butter, cream of wheat and flour; mix well.
Beat egg white until stiff peaks form.
Add egg white; fold in remaining ingredients.
Roll out; cut into small strips.
Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes.
May be dropped into hot broth, soup or... - 98.9396
Line a 6 x 3 x 2 inch individual-size loaf pan with a large piece of plastic wrap.
Combine the milk and salt in a small saucepan and bring to just below the boil over medium-high heat.
Slowly add the Cream of wheat, stirring constantly.
Continue cooking for... - 40.2706
Place water and butter in a 3-quart pan; bring to a boil over high heat.
Add flour all at once, stirring briskly, until dough leaves sides of pan to form a ball; remove from heat.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition until dough is... - 33.9854
Sift flour once; measure; add baking powder and salt; sift together three times.
Gradually, add sugar to eggs and beat well.
Add flour, alternately with cream, a small amount at a time.
Beat after each addition, until smooth.
Bake in greased... - 39.7134
1) Scald and peel the peaches, then halve and pit them.
2) Combine and heat the sherry, port and sugar.
3) Stir in the peach halves and 4 pits, then gently simmer for about 30 minutes.
4) Discard the pits, place the peach halves in flat dish and... - 36.561
Mix first 4 ingredients thoroughly.
Roll out on sugared board to 1/8 inch thickness.
Cut with tiny fancy cutters.
Bake on greased cookie sheets in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for about 8 minutes.
Put together with melted chocolate, putting a dot... - 38.586
1) In a bowl, sprinkle gelatin over water. Keep aside.
2) Gently beat egg yolks. Mix with sugar and salt.
3) Mix milk. Cook the contents in the top part of double boiler over boiling water, stirring constantly.
4) Stir in gelatin mixture till well... - 39.3221
Stir butter just to soften.
Sift in flour, baking powder, salt, and granulated sugar.
Add 3/4 cup milk and the vanilla.
Mix until dry ingredients are dampened.
Then beat for 2 minutes at low speed of electric mixer or 300 vigorous strokes by hand.
Add eggs... - 48.6728