- » Cream Mousse
Cream Mousse Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cream mousse recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cream mousse recipes.
Creamy Citrus Mousse
Dip the rims of six individual dessert dishes in lime juice, then in sugar; set aside.
In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Stir in cold water.
Refrigerate until slightly thickened, about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine the whipped topping, milk, lime... - 44.1272
Chocolate Cream Mousse
In small mixing bowl combine pudding mix and milk.
Microwave at High 5 to 7 minutes, or until slightly thickened, stirring 2 or 3 times.
Stir in Grand Marnier and butter flavoring.
Cover top of pudding with wax paper.
In small bowl combine egg white... - 41.8907
Soured Cream And Tuna Mousse
1. In a pan, mix together gelatin and water, leave for 5 minutes until spongy, and then heat gently until dissolved.
2. In a separate mixing bowl, combine together the remaining ingredients and stir well to mix thoroughly.
3. Stir in the dissolved... - 41.0604
Creamy Mango Mousse
Put the custard powder into a bowl and blend it into a smooth paste with a little of the milk.
Add the rest of the milk and stir over gentle heat till it thickens and comes to a boil.
Add the sugar, stir to dissolve and let it cool.
Stir in the mango... - 38.6056
Chocolate Cream Mousse
Each of the three chocolate mousses is made in the same way.
Melt the chocolate in a microwave, following the maker's instructions, or in a bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water (the bowl must not touch the water).
Using an electric whisk, whip the... - 38.4364
Butter Cream Mousse
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, dissolve the sugar in water.
2. Put the saucepan on a medium flame and boil the sugar till thick and forms a thread when pulled between the thumb and finger.
3. Take pan off the heat and cool to 80 degrees
4. In a... - 37.8104
Fruit Cream Mousse
Turn refrigerator control to coldest setting.
Mix fruit juices and 1/2 cup sugar.
Pour into refrigerator tray and freeze until firm.
Whip cream and fold in 2 tablespoons sugar, the vanilla, and half of nuts.
Spread over frozen fruit juices in tray.
Freeze... - 35.6358
Frozen Peaches And Cream Mousse
Drain mashed peaches.
Combine drained peaches, sour cream, sugar and liqueur or brandy.
In large bowl stir ice cream just till softened; fold in peach mixture.
Turn into 5-cup mold.
Freeze several hours or overnight or till firm.
Unmold onto serving... - 33.7005
Peaches And Cream Mousse
1. Place peaches in a food processor or blender; process until smooth.
2. Sprinkle gelatin over apricot nectar in a small saucepan; let stand 1 minute. Stir in pureed peaches and sugar. Cook over medium heat, stirring until gelatin dissolves. Remove from... - 33.2584
Tangerine Cream Mousse
Mix gelatin, sugar and salt in saucepan.
Add 1/2 cup water; place over medium heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin, sugar and salt are dissolved.
Remove from heat; stir in tangerine concentrate until melted.
Chill to consistency of unbeaten egg... - 29.173
Cream Mousse Recipes By Category