- » Cream Mediterranean Salad
Cream Mediterranean Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cream mediterranean salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cream mediterranean salad recipes.
Raw Cauliflower Salad With Sour Cream Parmesan Dressing
1. In a large glass bowl, combine the prepared and cut vegetables.
2. Cover the bowl with cling film and refrigerate for 1 hour or until serving time.
3. To prepare the dressing, in a bowl, combine all the dressing ingredients.
4. Use a fork to whisk... - 46.6479
Mediterranean Salad Bowl
Pare and cube eggplant;, cook covered in 1 inch boiling salted water (1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water) about 5 minutes or until just tender.
Drain well; cover and chill.
Mix sour cream, lemon juice, parsley, salt, dill weed, pepper and garlic; cover and... - 36.3683
Mediterranean Style Fish
Put the onions and garlic in a casserole with 1 -2 tablespoons of water and microwave for 3 minutes on HIGH.
Remove the onions and garlic from the casserole and put in the red bell pepper.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Add the zucchini... - 42.3813
1. In salted water, hard boil for 10 mins. Cool. Slice thinly or cut in halves.
2. Wash and ready salad vegetables to your liking
3. In a bowl or flat dish,arrange salad . With the coarser lettuce leaves make a bed (they can be thinly sliced if liked);... - 38.071
Mediterranean Chicken & Pasta
Traditional pasta dishes, such as Chicken Tetrazzini, rely on lavish use of butter and cream for a sumptuous sauce.
But ours derives its tempting flavors from fresh vegetables, garlic, herbs, and pine nuts.
It's colorful, innovative, and light! In a... - 42.0248
Gateau Of Sea Trout
Cut the fish into pieces and arrange on a round dish.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for for 5 minutes.
Remove lid and leave to cool.
Put the butter in a bowl and soften in the microwave oven for 30 seconds on HIGH.
When the fish is cooked, remove the bones and... - 43.858
Artichokes With Crabmeat Salad
Put the whole egg into a small saucepan of boiling water and boil on a conventional cooker for 10 minutes.
Put the frozen artichokes side by side, on a plate and sprinkle with three quarters of the lemon juice.
Add salt and pepper.
Cover and microwave on HIGH... - 43.9873
Fish And Fruit Salad
1. If using frozen fish, unwrap the fish fillets and let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to very hot (450°).
3. Place the frozen or fresh fish on a sheet of greased aluminum foil large enough to enclose the fish fillets.... - 39.0871
Spiced Peach Salad
Cut meat off peach pits, into bite size.
Let cream cheese soften to beating stage.
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Beat cream cheese with 1 c. peach liquid and pour into gelatin.
Add peaches and nuts.
Chill in ring or individual molds.
Can be... - 35.9286
Beet And Orange Salad
1. In a shallow serving dish arrange beets.
2. Grating peel from 1/2 of orange cut in half and squeeze juice from the grated orange half.
3. Set orange peel and orange juice aside, cut peel and white pith from remaining orange half, cut peeled orange... - 38.5436
Fennel And Lemon Salad
1) Cover fennel with ice-cold water and keep aside until crisp.
2) On a kitchen towel or paper, dry the fennel after draining the excess water.
3) Slice lemon rind into thin strips and remove pith from rest of lemon.
4) Cut flesh into thin... - 46.0374
Breton-style Artichoke & Potato Salad
Put the artichokes into a small casserole.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Scrub the potatoes under cold running water and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Prick the skin with a fork.
Put in a... - 42.9418
Avocado Salad Mold
1) In a large bowl pour boiling water and sprinkle gelatine over it. Stir to dissolve.
2) Stir in lemon juice to it.
3) Put in a bowl of ice and stir occasionally. Let stand for 25 to 35 minutes.
4) Mix parsley, avocado, whipped cream and mayonnaise to... - 44.5827
1. In a bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients together and mix well.
2. In a separate bowl, combine creme fraiche and mayonnaise together and mix well.
3. Mix it with chicken mixture.
4. Season with salt to taste.
6. Serve the... - 39.7537
Layered Pasta Salad
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add macaroni, cooking oil and salt. Cook uncovered for 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Transfer the macaroni back to the pot.
5) Stir in olive... - 49.0003
1. Using cheese coat the bread slices.
2. Shred lettuce and arrange the shredded lettuce on cheese.
3. Over the lettuce arrange cucumber and smoked salmon in an attractive pattern.
4. On a platter place the open-faced sandwiches and garnish... - 37.2028
Tomatoes With Shrimp Stuffing
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine soup, lemon juice, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce and dill.
2) Add cucumber, green pepper and shrimp. Refrigerate the mixture.
3) In the meanwhile, cut each tomato to the stem. Make 5-6 sections and spread them apart... - 40.6165
Mustard Bean Bowl
1. In two separate bowls, place the whiet and red beans, toss thwm with half a garlic each, cover and let stand for a few hours
2. Trim the teps and coarse leaves, iof any, of the spinach, wash the leaves and pat dry completely
3. Break into bite sized... - 38.8907
Celeriac And Banana Cake
Celeriac And Banana Cake is simply yummy. The egg, sour cream, banana all add up to gives the Celeriac And Banana Cake a lovely taste. - 43.1921
Monkf Ish With Fennel
Remove the central cartilage and rinse the fish under plenty of cold running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper.
Cut into thick pieces and season with salt and pepper.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Drain the fish with a slotted spatula and transfer... - 39.5848
Sea Bream With Fennel
Put the shallots in a bowl with the butter and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Remove the tough stalks of the fennel and cut the bulb into thin strips.
Put in a large oval dish with 1/4 cup (4 tablespoons) of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 10... - 42.8468
Dogfish With Fennel Ratatouille
Put the onion, bacon and oil into a dish and microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Mix together the fennel, tomatoes, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper.
Pour into the dish on top of the onions.
Add the white wine.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5... - 42.9465
Strawberry, Cantaloupes And Blue Berry Fruit Salad
If you are look for a healthy treat, fruit salads are the way to go. Cathy tosses up a healthy, nutritious fruit salad using the freshest of berries and fruits and yummy mayonnaise dressing. What better way to enjoy healthy servings of fruit even while... - 116.79
Creamy Spice Dressing
1. In a food processor or blender jar, combine the cheese, yogurt, oil and ½ the water.
2. Pulse the mixture for 30 seconds so that all the ingredients are blended into one homogeneous mixture.
3. Add spice, herbs, seasonings and remaining water to... - 42.1934
Remove the outer leaves from the fennel, wash, and cut into paper-thin slices.
Reserve the tender greens for garnish.
Halve the dates, remove the pits and cut into thick slices.
Peel the tangerines and separate the sections, removing seeds where... - 40.1269
Fennel Salad With Tarragon And Creamy Tapenade
1. In a large bowl, whisk the olive oil with the lemon juice and season generously with salt and pepper. Add the shaved fennel and chopped tarragon and toss well.
2. In a small bowl, stir the black olive tapenade into the fromage Blanc. Spread a thin layer of... - 27.4377
Salad Of Flageolet Beans With Fennel And Walnuts
1. In a medium saucepan, soak the beans in plenty of cold water for at least 6 hours or overnight. Pour off the water, re-cover the beans with fresh water and bring to a boil. Boil the beans vigorously for 5 minutes. Drain the beans in a colander and rinse... - 40.4094
Fennel, Arugula, And Smoked-trout Salad With Horseradish Dressing
Whisk sour cream, T/2 teaspoons olive oil, horseradish, dill, and 3/4 teaspoon white wine vinegar in small bowl.
Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
Place arugula, fennel, and onion in medium bowl.
Add 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil and 1/2 teaspoon... - 33.7256
A Company Brunch
1. Wash red pepper, stem, seed and remove ribs. Slice it into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
2. Wipe and slice mushrooms into ¼ inch thick slices.
3. Reserve four asparagus spears whole and break remaining spears into thirds.
4. In medium bowl, whisk... - 42.5116
Winter Fennel And Cabbage With Walnuts
1) Chill cabbage and fennel in ice water for 10 minutes to turn crisp. Drain well and set aside.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine mustard, pepper, lemon juice and cream. Add salt to test and mix well.
3) Pour this over the cabbage and... - 39.6776
Salmon In Fennel Sauce
Rinse the salmon steaks, pat dry on kitchen paper and put in a small casserole.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add the white wine.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3-4 minutes, depending on the thickness of the steaks.
Remove the fish from the casserole with a... - 42.1516
Steak And Onion Pitas
Stir together sour cream and mustard.
Cover and refrigerate till serving time.
Partially freeze beef.
Thinly slice, across the grain, into bite-size pieces.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add salad dressing.
Stir-fry garlic in hot... - 45.7483
Trout With Mushrooms
1. Roll the trout over the seasoned flour and shake off the excess.
2. Take a large, heavy skillet and soften the clarified butter in it. Saute trout for about 5 minutes on each side until its skin gets crispy and brown.
3. Wash and trim the... - 41.6132
Fish Fondue With Sauces
1. In a bowl, mix the fish with a white sauce, also add lemon juice and seasoning to taste and beat well and then chill it
2. Take the mixture and form into walnut-sized balls with floured hands, then coat with egg and breadcrumbs
3. In plates, place a... - 39.6718
1.Preheat the oven to 450° F
2. Wash and pat turbot dry with paper towels
3. Arrange in greased baking dish and sprinkle salt and pepper over fish
4. Spread over fish, dust with paprika
5. Bake at 450° F for 10 minutes per inch of... - 40.8927
1. Preheat the oven to 425° F
2. Pour oil into a 13 x9x 2-inch baking dish, stir in flour
3. Sprinkle mushrooms, onions and tarragon over flour also stir in wine and cream
4. Dry fillets with paper towels and place them over duxelles... - 43.3493
Halibut With Dill Pickle Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Arrange halibut in a 9"x13" baking pan and mix yogurt, onions, pepper, dilli pickle, parsley, lemon juice, dry mustard, sweet basil, salt and pepper properly together and spread overt the steaks
4. Bake... - 39.5653
1. In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat
2. Add mushrooms and sautÃ© the until they are soft and brown.
3. Remove the mushrooms using a slotted spoon into a bowl and keep aside.
4. Add the chicken to the butter in the skillet and fry... - 43.5384
Turbans Of Whiting With Orange Caper Sauce
1) Orange Caper Sauce : In a bowl, combine all the sauce ingredients together in the given order.
2) Mix thoroughly and refrigerate until serving time.
3) Brush each Whiting fillet thoroughly with the melted butter.
4) Sprinkle with the... - 44.2057
Cream Mediterranean Salad Recipes By Category
Cream Mediterranean Salad Dish: