- » Cream Mediterranean
Cream Mediterranean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cream mediterranean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cream mediterranean recipes.
Ice Cream Cup Flower Bouquet
GIRLS=FLOWERS. Make these wonderful little ice-cream desserts for your kids, for your mother, for your granny, for your girl friend or just about any girl or lady! They’re not ultra-gourmet but they’re whimsical, playful, and perfectly yummy, and... - 136.389
Low-fat Lemon Cream
This Lemon Cream Sauce can be used almost anywhere you'd use whipped cream, with a much more diet friendly calorie count. Made with low-fat yogurt and flavored with real lemon juice, pair it with a slice of pie, cake, meringue or just plain fruit for an sweet... - 118.045
Crave a for a delicious creamy pudding? Want to demystify the recipe? Then watch the video with Serena showing you how to make this delicious pudding! - 95.3256
Mini Lebanese Pancakes
Chef Kamal is going to share a great breakfast recipe with you. Check out the video of the delicious Mini Lebanese Pancakes. A great breakfast recipe isn't it? It's not your normal pancakes it's a Lebanese style pancakes, that's what makes it more exciting to... - 79.3775
Baked Kataifi With Cream
Invited guests at your place? Don't know what dessert to serve? Want to impress your guests? Don't worry, check out the delicious Baked Kataifi with Cream. This dessert comes straight from the Lebanese cuisine. Your guests will definitely be impressed. - 78.7329
Grilled Chicken Breasts And Herbed Eggplant With Thyme Cream Sauce
1) In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, half the oil, and the soy sauce, garlic, salt, and black pepper. Stir to mix well.
2) Pound or bruise the herbs lightly to release their oils, and mix into the marinade. Let stand, covered, 3 to 4... - 46.0508
Pasta With Salmon Cream Sauce
1. Take a 9-inch skillet and melt margarine in it.
2. Add onion in heated margarine and saute for 1-2 minutes or until onion turns crunchy and brownish.
3. Now drizzle flour over the cooked onion and dissolve it quickly; continue to cook for 1 minute.... - 44.3201
Cold Cream Of Pea Soup With Mint
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over a medium flame.
2. When the oil is sufficiently hot, add onion and sauté for 2 minutes.
3. Stir in the stock and salt and bring the mixture to a boil over high heat.
4. Reserve a few mint leaves for garnish and... - 44.2332
Cream Filled Banana Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Line the bottom of a 9x9x2-inch cake pan with waxed paper.
Sift together flour, baking powder, soda and salt.
In mixing bowl, cream shortening and sugar well.
Add eggs and vanilla.
Combine soured milk and bananas.
Add sifted dry... - 43.5444
Apricots With Brandy And Cream
1) In a large frying pan melt butter and stir in sugar.
2) With a wooden spoon, stir over heat until the sugar melts and turns golden, caramel brown.
3) Keep stirring until mixture browns evenly.
4) Mix orange juice and stir until caramel turns... - 42.4592
Lemon Cream Sherbet
1. In a large bowl, stir 1 cup sugar into the milk until it dissolves.
2. Stir in lemon peel and lemon juice.
3. In a dry and grease free bowl, use an electric beater or a wire whisk to beat egg whites and remaining sugar to form stiff peaks. Keep... - 40.8102
Orange Lemon Cream
1 In a small saucepan, soften gelatin in 1/4 cup of the orange juice.
2 Heat slowly, stirring constantly just until gelatin dissolves. Remove from the heat.
3 In a medium-size bowl, beat egg yolks with 1/4 cup of sugar until fluffy.
4 Stir... - 40.7855
Cream Of Fennel Soup
Trim and wash the fennel.
Cut into quarters and cook in boiling salted water with the lemon juice until tender - about 30 minutes.
Drain the fennel and slice roughly.
Melt the butter in a large saucepan and saute the fennel for a few minutes.
Stir in the... - 36.7027
Cinnamon Cream Hot Cocoa
Place milk and 2 cinnamon sticks in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat, and let cool 10 minutes.
Remove and discard cinnamon sticks.
Combine cocoa and sugar; stir well.
Add to milk mixture, and stir... - 36.4822
Corn And Peas In Cream
1) Individually cook the peas and corn as per the package directions. Then drain well and mix them together.
2) Stir in the cream, onion and 1 tablespoon butter. Then heat well and season with the salt and pepper to taste.
3) In a skillet, gently... - 31.5862
Cream Mediterranean Recipes By Category
Cream Mediterranean Dish: