- » Cream Horn
Cream Horn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cream horn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cream horn recipes.
Cream And Jam Filled Baked Horns
Surprise your neighbors, your relatives, your in-laws and your envious friends with your new found culinary skills. Not everyone can make those artistic cream horns! But after watching this video, even you can make cream horns in minutes by following the... - 81.6247
Cream Horns With Brandy
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Roll the puff pastry into half inch thickness and cut into six inch strips
3. Keep eight metal horn moulds ready and wind the pastry strips around them, making sure the edges overlap, and seal them
4.... - 43.3459
Baked Cream Horns
Special cream horn molds are required for this recipe.
To make horns, roll out puff pastry dough to a 12x8-inch (30x20-cm) rectangle on a floured surface.
Using a pastry wheel or sharp knife, cut dough into 8 long strips, each 1 inch (2.5 cm)... - 41.8556
1) Take a baking sheet and grease it.
2) Take the pastry and roll into 15x9-inch rectangle. Cut the rectangle into 9 15x1-inch strips.
3) Wrap one pastry strip around an ungreased 4-inch metal cream horn mold. Wind the strip into... - 40.6209
1. Defrost the pastry if frozen.
2. Preheat the oven to 425 °F
3. On a flour dusted work table, roll out the flaky pastry into a 24-inch by 4inch strip.
4. Cut the pastry into 8 strips 24-inches by 1/2 –inch, using a dough cutter or... - 39.2881
1. Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2. Roll pastry into 12 x 18-inch rectangle 1/8 inch thick.
3. Cut into 12 strips 1 inch wide and 10 inches long.
4. Fit into a cornet tube 4 1/2 inches long.
5. From the narrow end wrap pastry around tube.... - 38.9514
Roll out the pastry into a rectangle about 25 x 33 cm (10 x 13 inches) and trim the edges.
Cut into 10 strips, each 2.5 cm (1 inch) wide.
Dampen one long edge of each strip with water and wind round 10 cornet moulds, starting at the point and overlapping the... - 38.9071
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) On a floured surface, roll out the dough thinly. Cut it into long strips about ½-inch wide.
3) Wrap the dough strips around metal cornet-shaped molds. With water, moisten the dough-'s... - 37.3894
Rich Cream Horns
Roll out the dough to about .75 cm./ 1/4 in.thick.
Cut into 12 long strips, about 2.5 cm./ 1 in.wide.
Brush one side of each strip with water and carefully wind round the outside of 12 greased cream horn tins, overlapping slightly so that there are no... - 35.6125
Cream horns is a puff pastry dessert filled with whipped cream. Easily made with a prepared puff pastry, the cream horns are topped with grated chocolate and chilled to serve. - 35.3396
1. Pre-heat oven to Regulo 7 or 425°F.
2. On a floured surface, roll out the pastry into a rectangle 12 inch long and 4 1/2 inches wide. Trim edges.
3. Usinga knife, cut pastry into narrow strips, 12 inches long and 1 inche wide.
4. Use... - 33.607
Classic Cream Horns
1. Preheat oven hot to 450° F.
2. Roll the pastry in long strip 1/8" thick.
3. Cut into 2" wide length and wet each strip.
4. Grease 8 to 10 cream horn tins.
5. Roll the pastry around each tin from a point and overlapping by 1/4". Do... - 32.5405
Roll pastry into a 15- x 9-inch rectangle.
Cut into nine 15- x 1-inch strips.
Starting at tip of mold, wrap one strip around an ungreased 4-inch metal cream horn mold, winding strip spiral-fashion and overlapping edges about 1/4 inch.
Place on lightly greased... - 31.4507
Cream Horns Parisienne
1. Measure flour into a medium-size bowl. Cut in butter or margarine with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly; add sour cream. Knead lightly with hands just until pastry holds together and leaves side of bowl clean. Wrap dough in wax paper; chill... - 30.3534
Miniature Cream Horns
1. Cut pastry sheet into 1 cm / 1/2 in thick strips, the length of the pastry. Lightly grease 4 pastry cones. Wrap a strip of pastry around each cone, beginning at the small end, overlapping pastry slightly.
2. Place on a greased baking tray and bake in... - 27.6234
Savory Cream Horns
Roll out the flaky pastry on a lightly floured board, and cut into 1/2-inch strips.
In order not to stretch the pastry, it is better to cut these strips on the cross.
Grease metal horn tins and wind the pastry carefully round these, allowing it to overlap... - 26.6882
Roll pastry out 1/8 in thick and cut into strips 1/2 in wide and 12-14 in long.
Moisten strip with water and wind round the cornet mould from the point upwards, keeping moist surface on the outside.
Finish final overlap on under side of tin and trim... - 23.8399
1. Prepare the Puff Pastry and roll it in a long rectangular piece, 1/8-inch thick. Cut in strips 3/4-inch wide and shape into horn forms, having the edges overlap. Place on a baking sheet.
2. Bake in a Hot oven, 450° F., 10 to 15 minutes, until well puffed... - 23.5472