- » Cream Grilled Potato
Cream Grilled Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cream grilled potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cream grilled potato recipes.
Grilled Potato Skins
Scrub potatoes; prick with a fork.
Tear off six 18 x 9-inch pieces of heavy foil.
Fold each in half to make a 9x9-inch square.
Wrap each potato in a foil square.
Grill on an uncovered grill directly over medium-slow coals for 1 to 2 hours or till... - 40.6066
Grilled Baked Potatoes
Summer is here and it's time to fire up the grill! And what better than the baked potatoes to begin with. Very few things in life are as healthy, tasty, comforting, and good as baked potatoes. This video presents an easy, interesting and delicious recipe of... - 97.172
Curried Chicken And Potato Packets
In a large bowl combine frozen chicken, potatoes, carrots, and onion; set aside.
In a small bowl combine sour cream, curry powder, mustard, salt, paprika, and crushed red pepper.
Pour over chicken mixture; toss to coat.
Divide chicken mixture among the foil... - 39.5047
1) Into a pot of salted boiling water, add in the peeled potatoes. Let the water come to a slow boil once more. Cook till the potatoes become soft.
2) Drain the potatoes.
3) Add the potatoes back into the same pan.
4) Using a fork, mash the potatoes.... - 41.0897
Grilled Sweet Potato And Beetroot Salad
1. Heat grill. Slice the potatoes into 1cm thick rounds, then cut each round in half again. Lightly sprinkle each slice with salt and pepper. Brush with the oil and place under the grill. Grill the potatoes for 10 mins on each side until tender. For the final... - 32.2661
Baked Potatoes With Sour Cream
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F
2. Wash scrub and clean the potatoes.
3. Prick the potatoes with a fork, stabbing into the flesh.
4. Rub a little oil and salt on the potatoes
5. Place potatoes on a rack over a roasting pan and bake... - 41.076
Grilled Potato Tikka
Grilled potato tikka is a vegetarian prepation of potatoes marinated and cooked on the grill. Grilled potato tikka can be served with tandoori rotis or pulao and is flavord with a marinade of curd, cream, red chilies, garam masala, ginger and garlic. - 39.9658
Blackened Grilled Salmon With Spicy Creamed Corn
1. In a bowl, toss the potato wedges 1 tablespoon olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
2. Cut up the onion, pablano pepper and shuck the corn.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Add the potatoes, onion, pablano pepper and... - 113.56
Baked Cheese-stuffed Potatoes
This Baked Cheese-Stuffed Potatoes is a wholesome treat dedicated to a true foodie. This version of Baked Cheese-Stuffed Potatoes is so full of hearty ingredients and is also relatively quick and simple to make. - 38.1464
1. Peel potatoes and slice into thing strips.
2. Scatter the potato sticks on a large piece of aluminum foil.
3. Spoon butter cream and sprinkle seasonings, parsley and cheese over the potatoes.
4. Make a packet, sealing it tightly so... - 38.183
Broiled Grated Potatoes
Peel, dice, and cook potatoes until fork tender.
Place in food processor with just quick off-and-on turns to give grated appearance or grate by hand.
Add cream, salt, pepper, and thyme, stirring potatoes lightly.
Use some melted butter to cover bottom of... - 34.3593
This Potato Chantilly is one of the most sought-after picks among my peers. Here's is a relatively simple and easy to make recipe for Potato Chantilly you can try. It's sure to be a hit among your peers too! - 37.8755
Herbed Potatoes And Carrots
Preheat grill for 10 minutes.
Arrange potatoes, onions and carrots on 24 x 18-inch double thickness of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
Sprinkle with Italian dressing, salt, Italian seasoning and pepper.
Add ice cubes.
Cook at MEDIUM with hood closed... - 33.3363
Corned Beef Barbecue Dinner
Unwrap and rinse corned beef.
Arrange medium coals around edge of grill.
Place beef on heavy-duty foil drip pan on grill.
Close hood; grill for 1 1/2 hours.
Scrub potatoes but do not peel.
Cut each in 3 or 4 lengthwise slices.
Set aside 3 tablespoons soup... - 44.0317
Creamed Potato Savory
1. Microwave the turnips and potatoes. Add them to a large bowl, along with 2-3 tbsp water and cook for 7 minutes. Add sprouts and continue microwaving for another 5 minutes until the sprouts turn soft. The sprouts continue cooking even after they are... - 42.9585
Baked Potato In Different Styles
Out of the box ideas presented here to churn out different baked potatoes menus . Refer to the easy style Bale Dave follows in baking the potatoes and giving a new look and feel every time. - 52.6383
Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Scrub potatoes; pat dry.
Prick potatoes with fork.
Micro-cook on 100% power (high) 13 to 16 minutes, rearranging once.
Halve potatoes lengthwise.
Gently scoop out each potato half, leaving thin shell.
Beat or mash hot potato pulp with margarine.
Mix in sour... - 35.1117
Cheese And Potato Pie
1. After washing, skin potatoes; cut into even pieces.
2. Take a saucepan, put in potatoes and cover with cold water; scatter 1 level teaspoon of salt. Cover the pan.
3. Let the potatoes come to a boiling point; lower heat and simmer... - 43.8059
Chilli Con Carne With Potato Wedges
1. Cut the baked potato lengthways into 4 wedges. Cut each wedge in half again. Place the wedges on a baking tray.
2. Crush a garlic clove into a puree with a little salt and mix with half the olive oil and the thyme.
3. In a large... - 48.385
Southwestern Flank Steak With Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes
1. Combine the chili powder, cumin, oregano, and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt in a small bowl. Sprinkle over the steak; let stand for about 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, place the potatoes in a small saucepan and cover with cold lightly salted water by 1 inch; bring... - 30.812
Turnip And Potato Bake
Layer the turnips and potatoes in a round dish, dotting each layer with butter and seasoning with salt and pepper. Cover with waxed paper and press well down.
Stand the dish on an inverted plate. Cover and cook for 9 minutes, turning once.
Slowly pour over... - 25.8298
Potato Crusted Snapper With Curried Tomatoes
Heat half of the oil in medium pan; cook onion, ginger and two-thirds of the garlic, stirring, until onion is soft.
Stir in ground spices; cook, stirring, about 2 minutes or until spices are fragrant.
Add tomato, lime leaves and sugar; cook, stirring,... - 45.3647
Twice Baked Potatoes With Goat's Cheese
1. Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Prick each potato a few times with a fork. Place in the oven and cook for 1 hr. Remove from the oven and, using a tea towel to protect your hands, cut them in half lengthwise. Use a spoon and scoop out the flesh, leaving... - 24.4228
Potato Pepper Quesadillas
Cut potatoes into chunks (there's no need to peel them); cook in large saucepan boiling water about 20 minutes or until tender.
Drain well; return potatoes to saucepan.
Place over low heat to dry out slightly, shaking saucepan occasionally.
Add sour cream and... - 36.9093
Potato And Carrot Puree Au Gratin
Potato And Carrot Puree Au Gratin are an easy to make dish. I have a weakness for potatoes and this dish pleases me plenty! Try this Potato And Carrot Puree Au Gratin recipe and you will understand why. - 47.4005
Potato Pancakes With Smoked Salmon Dill And Creme Fraiche
Potato pancakes with smoked salmon, dill and creme fraiche is a fantastic holiday entertaining dish. Watch this excellent video that would make your holidays fun filled and relaxing. This wholesome delicious dish would definitely be a favorite with your... - 107.35
Bacon Wrapped Scallops With Potato Mushroom Cake
For the sauce, place the pinot noir, port, balsamic vinegar, and shallots in a heavy bottomed pot and cook until the mixture is reduced and coats the back of a spoon.
Whisk in the butter, season with salt and pepper and keep warm.
Meanwhile, divide the... - 44.207
Creamed Winter Vegetables
In a large saucepan cook potatoes, carrots, and rutabaga in boiling salted water 5 to 10 minutes or till crisp-tender.
Cut an 18x12-inch piece of heavy foil.
Transfer vegetable mixture to center of foil.
Fold up foil around vegetables.
Dot vegetables... - 42.0813
Bacon Apple Grill
1. Trim the fat off the bacon, cook under the grill until tender, turning rashers once during cooking.
2. Into a saucepan put the cheese with the cider and melt it over a very low heat, stirring all the time.
3. Then continue stirring until the... - 34.6416
Grilled Porkchops In A Beer And Chutney Marinade
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2. For mashed potato, peel and chop potatoes into chunk. Set it aside.
3. For brine, in a large sauce pan, pour water and add salt to it. Mix well, place it on heat and bring it to boil.
4. Then , add dark... - 98.5187
Easy Potato Au Gratin
There can be nothing quite like hearty and comforting potato casserole with layers and layers of potatoes and cheese, all baked into one. Beryl Stokes presents a simple, easy to make dish of scalloped potatoes using easy-to-find ingredients. A little time... - 108.863
Grilled Mahi Mahi
This grilled Mahi Mahi is a wonderful festive season recipe that you would enjoy sharing with your family and friends.The combination of grilled fish, potatoes and roasted tomatoes makes it a complete gourmet meal for any season. - 42.8444
Foil Grilled Taco Chicken
For most Mexican food freaks what more can be interesting than chicken cooked with taco seasoning! In the video Chef Evanne uses exclusive Kraft products to make a perfectly grilled chicken. Perfect for a simple everyday meal or for outdoor barbecues! - 97.3519
Trout With Brown Butter
1. Get the heats removed and the trout cleaned by the fishmonger.
2. Roll the trout in seasoned flour from all sides and then place in hot butter.
3. Fry and then reduce the heat. Cook for 8-10 minutes in all. Keep turning to cook... - 40.805
Lynn's - Ted's Montana Grill's Creamy Ranch Onion Dip
Lynn demonstrates how to make Ted's Montana Grill's Creamy Ranch Onion Dip. Ted's Montana Grill is a chain of restaurants and we have some locally. This recipe appeared in our local newspaper and is served at the restaurant as an appetizer with homemade... - 0
Chicken Pot Pie On The Grill
A 100 year old recipe being tried on the grill! It’s a fancy pie being tried differently. Give this pot pie a go. See the video for more on this pie! - 95.7547
Grilled Steak Diane
People who are fond of replicating the restaurant menus and dishes will lobe to try his dish. Steak daine is great side dish, often served in restaurants. Watch the video to learn making on a grill. - 83.1522
Oven-grilled Prima Vera Rib Eye Steaks
Fabulous, oven-grilled Prima Vera Rib Eye Steaks. We live in near desert, long winter grassland. Vegan is often a green choice, but in our niche ecosystem, herd animals live naturally off bunch grass indigenous to our region, making free-range, organic meat... - 92.6324
Corn Chowder With Grilled Shrimp
A farmers’ market or roadside stand is the best source for sweet corn. The natural sugars in the corn begin converting to starch the minute the ears are picked, so freshness is critical. Look for cobs with crisp green husks and dry, brownish silk that... - 42.2941
Mustard Glazed Gammon Steak
1. Trim the gammon steak and soak in cold water or milk for 1 hour. Drain and pat them dry.
2. In a grill pan, arrange the steaks. Mix all the ingredients to glaze the meat in a cup. Brush over the meat.
3. Place under a grill for about... - 31.1927
Glazed Garlic Potatoes
If you are inclined to make an awesome dish with few ingredients and less effort, it is about time you try Glazed Garlic Potatoes. This recipe is one of the easiest ways to prepare garlic potatoes and the best part about it is that it tastes twice as good the... - 115.207
Tuna Stuffed Baked Potatoes
1) Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C), Gas Mark 6.
2) Cut the potatoes in half along the length.
3) With a spoon scoop out the center of the potato and reserve the skins.
4) In a bowl, combine potato pulp, tuna steak, cream, chives, salt... - 38.8214
Whipped Herbed Potatoes
Peel potatoes and divide in quarters.
Cover with boiling water.
Add salt, boil 20 minutes or until tender.
Return to saucepan and shake dry over heat.
Mash very well.
Scald cream and milk.
Beat into the potatoes with the butter.
It should be a light... - 45.0859
1. Peel the potatoes and cut into even-sized pieces. Place in a saucepan of cold salted water. Bring to the boil and cook until tender. Sieve, put through a vegetable mill or mash very smoothly.
2. Mix the dried egg with the water and milk to a smooth cream.... - 29.7232
1) Preheat oven to hot temperature before baking.
2) Simmer potatoes for 2 minutes after putting them in boiling, salted water and drain well, when done.
3) Into a shallow oven-proof dish, layer the potato slices with salt and garlic and... - 35.3884
1) In a large pot, bring water (sufficient to cover the spinach) to boil.
2) In this, add the spinach and parboil for 2 minutes.
3) In a colander, drain the spinach. Run cold water over it to stop cooking.
4) Now, with your hands, squeeze out... - 41.9524
Devilled Potatoes And Sausage
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) Grill the sausage lightly.
3) Blend together the cream and mustard.
4) Toss the warm potatoes in melted butter and coat with the sauce.
5) Line the centre of the serving dish with the sausage, and surround... - 39.2431
Gammon Steaks With Honey Glaze
1. In a saucepan bring together the corn oil, honey and vinegar and to the boil.
2. Remove the fat around each gammon steak and brush with a little of the glaze.
3. Grill the steaks on one side for 5-10 minutes then turn them over, brush again with the... - 31.2687
1. In a pan, soak sweetbread in salt water for 1 hour. Drain the water and place the bread in cold water. Boil and drain the water again.
2. Trim off all fat or loose tissue and put in the saucepan again. Cover with stock.
3. Boil and simmer for 45... - 36.133
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Remove the steak rind, halve each steak and trim round the edge with kitchen scissors.
3) Place the steaks at the base of the grill pan with rack removed.
4) Pour over the cider and grill under a medium heat for... - 38.1294
Foil Baked Potatoes
Scrub potatoes well, dry.
Brush generously with oil, sprinkle with salt; wrap in foil.
Roast in the coals about 1 hour or place on barbecue grill; allow about 1 1/4 hours for cooking, turning frequently.
Split open, top with butter or sour cream. - 20.2127
Potatoes With Creamy Cheese
1) Add salt, nutmeg and pepper to potato.
2) In a thickly buttered soufflé dish, layer the seasoned potato.
3) With a wet knife, even the top and add cream or milk on top of it.
4) Add in cheese and paprika.
5) Place the dish in a tin of hot water and... - 38.4362
Leek & Potato Soup
A hearty and delicious soup with an incredible leek flavor and thick texture from the russet potatoes. Perfect for a cold winter day and a grilled cheese sandwich. - 115.346
Cheddar Potato Bake
1. In a large saucepan or skillet, combine all the ingredients and mix well until well blended.
2. Place pan on a medium high flame and heat through before serve.
3. Serve the Skillet Rosemary Potato as a side to roasts or grills. - 30.8187
Perfect Baked Potatoes
1) Preheat oven to 425F.
2) Scrub potatoes well under cold running water.
3) On paper towels, dry the potatoes thoroughly.
4) Using fork, prick skins over entire surface.
5) Brush potatoes with salad oil if you like skins soft after... - 44.1758
Mashed Turnips And Potatoes
1. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot layer the turnips, potatoes and onions.
2. Pour enough water to cover the vegetables.
3. Cover the pot with its lid.
4. Slow cook the vegetables on HIGH for about 4 hours or if you are not in a hurry and want to... - 45.6523
Bacon And Cheese Scalloped Potatoes
Scalloped potatoes over the grill!! If you have the time, try a version of your classic dish on the grill! This is one dish you couldn't go wrong with! The potatoes and bacon are just sensational! See the video to make this fantastic dish! - 94.922
Gingered Skirt Steak
1. Grate the zest from the lemon and then juice the lemon.
2. In another bowl, form the marinade by mixing the lime zest and juice, wine, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, sugar and Tabasco sauce.
3. Place the meat steaks in a large flat glass or... - 42.5115
Steak And Chunky Chips
There is nothing like a well done Steak and some Chunky chips by the side. This is an All American diner classic. It is so simple to make and you can learn how to make it from this video. And as always, serve and enjoy! - 95.3349
1. Combine the ground beef, bread crumbs, onion, salsa, and chili powder in a large bowl. Use a potato masher or fork to mix the ingredients thoroughly. Gently shape the mixture into 10 (4-inch) patties.
2. Grill the burgers over medium heat for 7 to 9... - 34.0276
Wrap each potato securely in heavy-duty aluminum foil.
Place foil-wrapped potatoes around gray coals on bottom of grill.
Cook 1 hour and 15 minutes or until done.
Turn potatoes every 20 minutes, using hot pads or tongs.
Unwrap potatoes, and cut a slit in top... - 25.7962
Wash the potatoes thoroughly but do not peel them.
Dry, prick with a fork and bake in a hot oven till soft.
Slit in half lenthwise and scoop out.
Add pulp to the butter, pepper and salt, grated cheese and a little milk and mash.
Return the mixture to the... - 27.2425
Wholemeal Potato Pancakes
1. Grate the potatoes and thinly slice the onion. Mix together.
2. Mix in the flour, breadcrumbs, cream cheese, the lightly beaten egg and seasoning.
3. Stir thoroughly and spoon small dollops into the frying pan, cooking and turning until brown on both... - 32.7153
Parsnip And Potato Cakes
1. Rub the parsnips and potatoes through a sieve.
2. Add seasoning, sugar and parsley, and bind with egg yolk and cream.
3. Shape into rissoles, coat with egg and breadcrumbs and fry in hot fat until crisp and golden.
4. These are very good served with... - 35.6586
Potato And Parsley Bake
1. Place the butter in a shallow heatproof dish and microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds or until melted.
2. Stir in the onion and garlic and microwave on HIGH for 5-7 minutes or until the onion is soft.
3. Add the cream, parsley and potatoes and mix together... - 31.0917
Stuffed Baked Potato
Scrub potatoes and rub with olive oil. Bake potatoes on
upper level of the barbecue until just cooked through.
Removeand set aside until cool enough to handle, then
cut in half and scoop out most of the insides. Mash the
removed potato. In the... - 40.8149
Cheesy Potato Balls
1. Peel the potatoes and then cut into pieces. Place in a saucepan, cover with salted water, bring to the boil and cook until tender. Drain well, then mash thoroughly.
2. Mix the dried egg and water to a smooth cream and reserve 4 tablespoons of the egg. Beat... - 31.5411
1) In a large bowl, place the onion along with the oil.
2) On high power, cook covered for 3 minutes.
3) To this, add the sliced potatoes. Toss well to coat.
4) In a bowl, mash the beans (reserving a few beans to garnish) with the tomato puree, cream... - 45.9065
Boules De Pommes De Terre
1) In a large bowl, mash together the goat's cheese, half of the cream, margarine and the egg.
2) To this, add the potatoes and add salt and pepper to taste.
3) With your hands, shape the mixture into 8 equal sized balls. Wet your hands before... - 43.1089
Potato Kipper Scramble
1) Remove the bones from the kippers.
2) With a fork, flake the fish and keep warm inside a hot oven.
3) In a bowl, add eggs, salt and pepper to beat lightly.
4) In a buttered pan, scramble the egg on low heat by constant stirring.
5) Remove from the... - 39.8187
Potato Cheese Casserole
Combine chicken soup, milk, 1/2 cup cheese, potatoes, onion, salt and pepper; mix.
Pour into shallow 2-quart casserole; dot with butter or margarine.
Sprinkle remaining cheese and parsley over top.
Center casserole on cooking grill; cover kettle and bake 1... - 36.6568
New Potatoes With Peas And Bacon
Put the potatoes and peas in a dish with the water, cover and cook for about 8 minutes, shaking the dish twice. Test the potatoes before the cooking time is up. You should not overcook them, or they will go spongy.
Put the bacon rashers (strips) on a grilling... - 24.9022
Sweet Potato Pumpkin Pie
A soft yet firm baked pie with the combination of sweet potatoes and pumpkin being season galore! And if the winters are setting I, it’s the thing to make! Watch the video for more! - 117.372
Filet Mignon With Mashed Potatoes Sweet And Sour Onions
Why not prepare filet mignon with mashed potatoes and sweet and sour onions for dinner tonight. The recipe that this video shares is absolutely simple and easy to make. This video shows you how to cook this dish without using a grill. The dish would... - 118.484
Keeping It Simple Creamed Spinach
Cook spinach and chop finely.
Make white sauce with butter, flour and milk, and add half to chopped spinach.
Put into baking dish and put rest of sauce on top.
Sprinkle with grated cheese, dot with butter.
Brown under grill. - 24.224
Everyday Cream Of Chicken Soup
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
On a cutting board, cut the bread into cubes.
Place them on a cookie sheet and grill in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes; set aside.
In a large pan, melt the butter and saute the onions, leek, celery and carrots.
Add the... - 45.3064
Smoked Salmon On Fettuccini In Creamed Dill Sauce
Smoked salmon on fettuccini in creamed dill sauce, sounds like a perfect recipe for a leisurely holiday. The chef here has wonderfully prepared the smoked salmon and homemade pasta with a flavorful mayonnaise and dill sauce. Great idea for a sumptuous holiday... - 94.6783
Corn Chowder With Red Pepper Cream
1.Make the red pepper cream by preheating a broiler (griller).
2.Cut and seed bell peppers and put them cut sides down, in the broiler pan.
3.Broil (grill) at 4 inches (10 cm) from the heat source until the skins are charred.
4. Cover... - 48.7965
Cook the leeks and potatoes in boiling salted water until they are tender.
Drain well, then rub through a sieve.
Beat the cream or demi-sel cheese into the puree, then add the butter or margarine, 100 g/4 oz of the cheese and pepper.
Turn the mixture into a... - 29.0203
1) Cut the fish into pieces.
2) In a saucepan, cook fish with the milk and can of undiluted condensed soup.
3) Season the fish to taste.
4) Simmer the fish until it is cooked.
5) Fill a piping bag with creamed potato.
6) Pipe the potato... - 42.832
Snapper Smoked Haddock And Mushrooms Scallop
Mash the potatoes and blend the butter and cream in to make a smooth piping consistency (do not use all the butter and cream if it is not necessary).
Put the fish into the milk with about one third of the butter, simmer steadily until tender, about 12... - 43.491
Creamy Dijon Beef With Bubble And Squeak
1. In a saucepan of cold salted water, add diced potatoes, bring to a boil and cook for 6-8 minutes until tender. Set aside.
2. On a sheet of greaseproof paper, place steaks and cover each with another sheet and bat out with a rolling pin until... - 48.3059
This three layer vegetable sandwich recipe is made from fresh vegetables and served on wholesome multigrain bread with cream cheese. This quick vegetarian sandwich recipe can be served cold or slightly warm and makes a great meal or evening snack. - 45.2173
Surf & Turf
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
2. For the baked potato: Place the potato in the oven for an hour.
3. After an hour, remove from oven and let it rest for 10 minutes.
4. Cut through the potato halfway and carefully scoop out... - 116.457
The Ultimate Surf And Turf Barbecue
The Kitchen Witch demonstrates how to barbecue the ultimate "Surf and Turf" dinner featuring tender herb and lemon infused chicken and prawns, Gruyere potatoes, herbed vegetables and the ultimate grilled rib eye steak! - 0
Saute Onion,garlic,fennel and add all liquor and reduced it add tomato paste and cook it till sourness of tomato paste goes off add loboster head and give brown colour and crushed it add water and simmer for 1... - 41.4621
Filet Mignon With Baby Portobello Mushroom Sauce Part 1
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree.
2. Peel the shallots and place them on a baking tray, coat it with olive oil
3. Prepare the grill.
4. Roast the shallots for 15-20 minutes.
5. In a large skillet melt the butter over medium heat, sauté... - 103.814
Filet Mignon With Baby Portobello Mushroom Sauce Part 2
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree.
2. Peel the shallots and place them on a baking tray, coat it with olive oil
3. Prepare the grill.
4. Roast the shallots for 15-20 minutes.
5. In a large skillet melt the butter over medium heat, sauté... - 103.707