- » Cream Fish
Cream Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cream fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cream fish recipes.
Healthy Baked Salmon With Berry Cream Sauce
Whether you want to eat heart-healthy, trim a few pounds or simply love seafood, here is a super easy, 6 ingredient salmon recipe for you to try. This heart healthy salmon recipe is the centerpiece of quick suppers and easy entertaining. Low fat fruit yogurt... - 133.57
Tilapia Baked In Tomatillo Salsa And Savor Cream Sauce
When you are looking for quick side dishes, try making some Tilapia with tomatillo salsa and sour cream sauce. It will turn out into an amazing dish to serve with other meat or vegetable dishes. In this video, the chef demonstrates the easiest way to bake... - 127.849
Fish Tacos With Tomatillo Avocado Cream And Cilantro Rice
Want to try the best fish tacos? These fish tacos are a perfect way to pep up your mealtime with the zing of cilantro and zest of lime giving it the added spark. Also this dish gives you a great chance to add fish into your diet. So make it, serve it and see... - 115.201
Healthy Tilapia With Savory Cilantro Cream Sauce
If you are looking to try something new with your tilapia fish, this recipe could be refreshingly appeasing for you. Tilapia cooked in savory, creamy cilantro sauce is not only extremely flavorful, but also quite a cinch to make. Sarah shows you how to whomp... - 97.7676
Smoked Salmon And Cream Tartlets
Sometimes combining a few simple ingredients together creates a magical dish, like this smoked salmon and cream tartlets. Watch this video for the simple steps of preparing these luscious little babies. - 91.7485
Squash Marinades, Dry Rub For Fish & Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Bored of having the regular dinner meals? Switch to assorted squash marinades, dry rubs for fish and cream of mushroom soup. Bhal Dave impresses with his platter of assorted dishes made in a simple manner. So what's cooking for today's dinner? - 83.0707
Tarako Fish And Cream Spaghetti
Want an interesting spaghetti recipe? Then you must watch this video. Watch now to know more about how to pleasantly surprise your guests with a tasty treat! This recipe is easy yet amazingly impressive! - 80.3738
Cream Of Fish Soup
Cream of Fish Soup is another winter delicacy. The perfect blend of onions, carrot, celeriac, butter, white wine, curry powder, milk, mustard, and egg, along with fish and salt and pepper as taste maker gives the Cream of Fish Soup a nourishing taste. - 48.1706
Cream Of Fish Soup
Wash and wipe the fish and cut it into pieces.
Put the fish in the pressure cooker with the stock, bayleaf and seasoning.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 2 minutes.
Reduce the pressure quickly.
Strain the stock into a jug.
Remove... - 47.5803
Golden Fish Bake In Cream
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Cut the fresh or frozen fillets into serving-sized pieces.
3) Mix together the flour, salt and pepper and coat the fillets with the mixture.
4) In a 13x9x2 baking dish, arrange the coated... - 45.719
Fish In Cream Sauce
1) In a shallow plate, combine the flour, salt, pepper and paprika together.
2) In a bowl, beat the egg with water.
3) Dredge the fish with the seasoned flour and then coat with the beaten egg .
4) In a heavy skillet, fry the fish in shortening until... - 45.5028
Scallop Cream Soup
1) Into a frying pan, sautÃ© the onions till pink
2) Next add in the potatoes and fry well
3) Add salt and pepper to season
4) On a low flame cook the potatoes with the lid on for 10 - 15minutes
5) Pour in the fish stock and continue to cook for 15... - 45.4809
Sole Fillets With Mushroom Tomato Cream Sauce
1. In 10-inch (25 cm) pie plate arrange the fillets like spokes of a wheel folding both ends of each fillet underneath center and.
2. Sprinkle over with mushrooms, tomato and onion evenly over fish and drizzle with wine.
3. With vented... - 45.2907
Savoy Cabbage Wrapped Salmon With Red Pepper Cream
For the salmon, mix garlic, olive oil, salt, and white pepper together and rub over salmon.
Wrap each fillet in a cabbage leaf.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400°F (190°C).
Butter a baking dish and place salmon fillets so as not to touch.
Pour... - 45.1786
Fish Croquettes In Coconut Cream
1) In a bowl with warm water, soak the chili peppers for 5 minutes, drain.
2) Grind or finely chop 1 onion, chili peppers, fish, garlic and ginger together and slice 1 onion.
3) Blend the onion mixture with the lemon juice, cornstarch... - 44.9941
Cream Offish Soup Normandy
Put the fish, onion, celery, tomatoes, wine, bouquet garni and water into a large saucepan and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
Strain the liquid into another saucepan.
Remove all the bones from the fish.
Blend the fish and... - 44.7395
Smoked Haddock With Cream And Egg Sauce
1) Into a baking tin, place the fish and season with black pepper and salt
2) Add the bay leaf and add the milk
3) Fleck with butter and bake for 20 minutes at 350F
4) Into a saucepan, melt some butter and sautÃ© the onion till pink
5) Once the fish... - 44.6764
Salmon Cream Soup
Remove skin and bones from fish and grind twice.
Stir into hot water and simmer gently for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add onion, celery, parsley, and green pepper to milk.
Scald and strain.
Melt butter; blend in flour, salt, and pepper.
Add scalded milk,... - 43.4454
Pepper Crusted Fish With Red Capsicum Cream
Combine polenta, flour, cumin and pepper in medium bowl.
Brush fish with water; toss in polenta mixture to coat.
Heat oil in large non-stick pan; cook fish, in batches, until browned lightly both sides and cooked through.
Drain fish on absorbent paper.
Serve... - 43.4111
Halibut With Avocado Lemon Cream
1.Peel th avocado.
2. In a small bowl, mash the avocado.
3.Add in lemon juice, cream cheese and mix thoroughly.
5. Coat grill with nonfat cooking spray.
6. Preheat grill for 5 minutes.
7.Put the steaks in the grill and season with... - 43.1802
Cream Of Potato Soup With Fish
In a medium saucepan combine the potatoes, water, leek or onion, bouillon granules, and pepper.
Bring to boiling, then reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, measure the thickness of the fish.
Cut the fish into 1-inch pieces.
Cover and... - 43.144
Whiting In Soured Cream With Tomatoes
1) In a shallow serving dish, place a knob of butter in the dish.
2) Put the dish under grill to melt the butter.
3) Take the dish away from the grill and place the fish in the dish.
4) Flip the fish so the buttered side is up, dredge with seasoning to... - 42.4786
Bass With Vegetables And Cream Sauce
preheat oven to 180°C.
Brush ovenproof dish, large enough to hold fillets in one layer, with melted butter.
Arrange spring onions in the dish.
Season with a little salt.
Season fillets with salt and freshly ground pepper to taste, sprinkle with lemon... - 41.9066
Fish Balls In Rich Cream Sauce
1. Cut fish into small cubes.
2. Take an electric blender and add a part of ½ cream and few fish cubes at a time and whirl it until it turns into smooth puree. (Run the fish through a food grinder using the fine blade and blend it with cream).
3.... - 41.6266
Halibut Patties In Cream Sauce
Cut halibut into pieces; grind.
Add flour; mix well.
Beat in eggs, one at a time.
Add milk, nutmeg and salt; mix well.
Shape halibut mixture into rounded patties.
Fry in small amount of fat until browned.
Place in shallow casserole; pour cream sauce over... - 41.5102
Sole Fillets With Cream Sauce
Sole Fillets With Cream Sauce has a grand taste. Sole Fillets With Cream Sauce gets its taste from fish mixed with flour and cream, flavored by brandy. Sole Fillets With Cream Sauce is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 41.4326
Mackerel Cream Bake
1. Set oven to heat to 400°F.
2. Use the butter or margarine to grease an oven-to-table baking dish which will hold the fillets in 2 layers.
3. Place the fillets in the dish, and sprinkle with salt.
4. Shred the leeks and carrot finely and spread them over... - 41.1351
Smoked Trout With Apple Horseradish Cream
Scrape the skin of each fillet lightly with the back side of a knife to remove the scales.
Lay the trout on a baking sheet skin-side down.
Combine the salt, sugar, garlic, onion powder, pepper, and lemon zest.
Cover the belly and tail sections of the trout... - 40.2509
Poached Fish Steaks With Fresh Herbs And Cream
1) At least 15 minutes ahead of cooking, remove the fish and cream from the fridge and allow them to come down to room temperature .
2) In a deep skillet which is large enough to hold the fish steaks in a single layer, heat the Court... - 39.6867
Fish In Cream Sauce With Mushrooms
Cook and stir mushrooms and green onions in 2 tablespoons margarine in 10-inch skillet until mushrooms are tender, about 3 minutes; remove from skillet.
Place fish in skillet; add wine, lemon juice and just enough water to cover fish.
Heat to boiling; reduce... - 39.6579
Haddock In Cream
Wipe haddock with damp cloth and place in baking dish.
Mix lemon juice, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper together and pour over haddock.
Add onions and cream.
Bake in hot oven (400°F.) about 30 minutes.
Garnish with parsley and sprinkle with... - 39.266
Golden Fish Bake In Cream
Cut frozen or fresh fillets into serving-size pieces; coat with mixture of flour, salt, and pepper.
Arrange in single layer in baking dish, 13x9x2; pour milk over.
Bake, uncovered, in moderate oven (350Â°) for 45 minutes.
Toast crumbs lightly in butter or... - 39.2036
Kipper Pâté With Double Cream
1. Boil water and season it with salt and pepper. Poach kippers in the water until tender. Set aside to cool and then remove the skin, remove the bone and the tail and set aside for later.
2. In a pan, tip in the 1 oz of the butter and... - 38.7832
Fillet Of Cod With Wine And Cream
1) Take an ovenproof casserole
dish and add shallots and mushrooms in the bottom of the pan.
2) Season with a dash of lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
3) Top with cod fillets and drizzle wine.
4) Take a cling film, cover the dish, and cook for 5-6... - 38.309
Flounder With Lemon Cream
1. Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2. In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of the lemon zest, 1/2 teaspoon of the tarragon, the salt, and pepper.
3. Place the fish on the prepared broiler... - 37.5178
Omelette With Haddock, Cream And Cheese
In a small frying pan, melt 1 ounce [2 tablespoons] of the butter over moderate heat.
When the foam subsides, add the smoked haddock and 2 tablespoons of cream, stirring well to mix.
When the cream is hot, remove the pan from the heat and set aside to... - 37.4108
Flounder In Mushroom And Cream Sauce (passerino In Salsa Di Funghi)
Cook the fish in the stock until just tender.
Remove and keep warm.
Saute the mushrooms in half the butter or margarine for five minutes.
Mix the other half of the butter or margarine with the flour and add to the simmering stock, stirring constantly.
Cook... - 37.0782
Ocean Perch With Strawberry Italian Wine Cream
Brush the perch with the oil, sprinkle with seasonings.
Broil in the oven for 3-5 minutes per side.
Beat the egg yolks with the sugar in the top of a double boiler until foamy and pale in colour.
Place over the boiling water.
Slowly add the... - 36.5306
Cream Fish Recipes By Category