- » Cream Filling Gingerbread
Cream Filling Gingerbread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Cream Filling Gingerbread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Cream Filling Gingerbread recipes.
Gingerbread Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting
The gingerbread flavor in these tender cupcakes comes from the molasses. I recommend using dark or sweet molasses as blackstrap molasses can make the cupcakes slightly bitter. Once frosted, decorate them with slices of crystalized ginger for a festive touch. - 0
Gingerbread Cupcakes With Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting
Into a bowl sift together the flour, the ground ginger, the cinnamon, the cloves, the allspice, and the salt.
In another bowl cream 1/2 stick of the butter, add the granulated sugar, and beat the mixture until it is fluffy.
Beat in the molasses and the egg,... - 43.5462
1. Lightly grease and flour an 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan; set aside. For filling, in a mixing bowl beat softened cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed till smooth. Beat in granulated sugar and 1 egg. Set aside.
2. For the gingerbread batter, in... - 37.7233
Gingerbread Yule Log
Line a greased 15-in x 10-in x 1 in baking pan with waxed paper and grease the paper; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, beat egg yolks, molasses and butter until thickened, about 3 minutes.
In another mixing bowl, beat egg whites and cream of tartar until soft... - 45.6532
Maple Syrup Gingerbread
The maple syrup gingerbread is a simply delightful recipe for preparing gingerbread. Prepared with a batter of eggs, sugar, flour, ginger and sour cream , with added spices and orange peel along with sweet maple syrup, the bread is baked till set and can be... - 47.5471
FOR THE CREPES, combine the flour, sugar, ginger, cinnamon, and cloves in a large bowl.
In another bowl, combine the milk, eggs, molasses, and melted butter.
Make a shallow well in the center of the dry mixture, add the wet mixture, and stir gendy just until... - 45.6316
Last Minute Gingerbread Muffins is a flavored muffin. Last Minute Gingerbread Muffins gets its rich flavor from shortening and spices. Last Minute Gingerbread Muffins is loved by many people all over the world. - 45.2173
1) Cream shortening and sugar until light and fluffy.
2) Add in molasses and stir.
3) Add one egg at a time and beat in after each addition.
4) Allow soda to dissolve in the buttermilk.
5) Make a mixture of flour and spices and add this to creamed... - 48.2752
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Lightly grease muffin cups with oil or butter.
3. Into a basin, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and ginger.
4. In large mixing bowl, combine the butter and sugar and molasses.
5.... - 46.6043
1.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2.Grease 12 2-1/2-inch muffin tins and keep aside.
3.Mix together instant coffee and hot water until thoroughly dissolved.
4.Add in cold water and blend well . Keep aside.
5.Mix together flour,... - 48.0343
Mango Pineapple Shortcakes With Gingerbread Biscuits
To Make Filling: Peel mangoes with vegetable peeler.
Cut off fruit, removing as much from around the pit as possible, and place in food processor with the metal blade.
Process until pureed.
Remove to a small bowl and stir in remaining ingredients.
Refrigerate... - 44.1036
Ginger Peachy Shortcake
Bake gingerbread mix as directed on package.
In chilled bowl, beat whipping cream, sugar and coffee.
Cut warm gingerbread into squares; split each square in half.
Fill and top with whipped cream and peaches. - 25.3174
Apple Ginger Cake
Combine gingerbread mix, water and applesauce.
Beat for 2 minutes add nuts.
Spread apple pie filling and raisins in a 9-inch square greased baking pan.
Top with gingerbread mixture.
Bake for 30 minutes at 375Â° F.
Remove from oven and invert cake on serving... - 32.9596
Ginger Brown Bread
Combine gingerbread mix with corn meal and salt in large bowl; stir in milk until mixture is evenly moist.
Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes.
Stir in raisins.
Pour into greased and floured 6 or 7-cup mold.
Cover with foil; tie.
Put trivet... - 41.0748
It's A Gooseberry Patch Pumpkin Cook-off
For Crust less Pumpkin Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
1. In a large bowl, combine eggs, pumpkin, evaporated milk, sugar, spice and salt.
2. Pour the mixture into an ungreased 13"x9" baking pan. Sprinkle dry cake mix and nuts... - 0
This ginger sandwich is the ultimate pick for a mid-day snack or to serve with coffee. It's got a distinct flavor of ginger and is softer and richer than gingerbread. - 52.0316