- » Cream Filled Chocolate
Cream Filled Chocolate Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cream filled chocolate recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cream filled chocolate recipes.
Pistachio Cream Filled Profiteroles With Chocolate Sauce
There is no better way to celebrate Sunday with family and friends than to enjoy this vibrant profiteroles dessert. Bite into these crisp eclairs with rich pistachio cream inside and a drizzle of dark chocolate on top to experience the ultimate in dessert... - 153.851
Cream Filled Chocolate Cake
Add 1/4 cup sugar and the water to chocolate.
Cream butter; add remaining 2 cups sugar gradually, beating until light and fluffy.
Add vanilla, then egg yolks, one at a time, beating well after each.
Add chocolate mixture and blend thoroughly.
Sift together... - 46.0646
Chocolate Ice Cream Loaf And Cream Filled Cupcakes
In top of double boiler, combine chocolate, half the milk, granulated sugar and 1 egg yolk.
Over boiling water, cook, stirring frequently, until chocolate melts and mixture thickens slightly.
Let cool to room temperature.
Combine flour, baking soda and... - 45.4152
Chocolate Cream Filled Cake Roll
Preheat oven to 375°F Grease bottom of 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 x1-inch jelly-roll pan.
Line with waxed paper.
Grease paper and sides of pan; dust with flour.
Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt in small bowl; set aside.
Beat eggs in medium bowl with... - 44.6245
Fudge Filled Chocolate Cream Cake
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour two 9-inch round cake pans.
In large bowl, combine all cake ingredients except baking bar at low speed until moistened; beat 2 minutes at high speed.
Fold in chopped baking bar.
Pour batter into greased and floured... - 41.329
Cream Filled Chocolate Cake
Combine the 1/4 cup (60 mL) sugar replacement and water.
Add to melted chocolate and stir to blend.
Gradually add the fructose and the 1 cup (250 mL) sugar replacement.
Beat until light and fluffy.
Add egg yolks, one... - 41.0462
Cream Filled Napoleons
1. Place pudding mix in a medium-size saucepan; beat in the egg yolks and milk. Cook. Pour into a medium-size bowl; chill.
2. While pudding chills, separate crescent-roll dough into 4 rectangles; pinch together at perforations. Place rectangles on a large... - 32.2664
Easy Chocolate Cream Filled Torte
1. Cut cake horizontally to make 4 layers. Stir together sugar and cocoa in medium bowl. Add whipping cream and vanilla; beat until stiff.
2. Place bottom cake layer on serving platter. Spread 1/3 of the whipped cream mixture on cake layer. Place next cake... - 32.1738
Chocolate Cream Filled Cupcakes
1. Prepare the muffin tray with the muffin paper cups.
2. Preheat the oven at 350 degree.
3. In a large bowl combine the cake mix and the pudding mix along with beaten eggs, warm water, mild olive oil and sour cream.
4. Add semi-sweet... - 14.1604