- » Cream Fettuccine Alfredo
Cream Fettuccine Alfredo Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cream fettuccine alfredo recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cream fettuccine alfredo recipes.
Cook fettuccine according to package directions, omitting salt.
Drain well, place in a large bowl.
Add remaining ingredients.
Toss until fettuccine is coated. - 25.9539
Fettuccine In Alfredo Sauce
Creamy fettuccine Alfredo is definitely a family favorite and even the fussiest eaters can’t resist it. There are so many versions of this classic creamy and cheesy sauce but this one is just like how they make it in a fancy Italian restaurant. Chef... - 106.488
Fettuccine Alfredo With Heavy Cream
Fettuccine Alfredo is an irresistible delicious side dish recipe. Try this Fettuccine Alfredo; I bet you will have a huge fan following among your friends and relatives. - 27.6196
Cauliflower Spaghetti Alfredo With Crispy Parmesan Crumbs
If you're looking for a healthy, no-meat spaghetti recipe, this is it. This spaghetti Alfredo recipe is a low-fat version of the classic, using cauliflower puree to make the delicious creamy sauce, instead of heavy cream and cheese. The dusting of crispy... - 108.589
Fettuccine Alfredo With Whipped Cream
Fettuccine Alfredo is a delicious side dish which I always crave for. Try this Fettuccine Alfredo recipe; I bet, you will surely get a lot of compliments for this. - 26.5476
Fettuccine Alfredo is a yummmy pasta preparation that will be a winner at the next party you host. I served the well flavored Gingersnap Meatballs last week for my husband's colleagues and they loved it. Don€™t miss this one out. - 29.3657
Fettuccine Alfredo With Egg Noodle
Cook noodles according to package directions, and drain well.
Heat butter and cream in saucepan over low heat while noodles are cooking.
Pour noodles into warm, buttered bowl, and top with sauce.
Toss with parmesan cheese and pepper.
You can also add leftover... - 23.2867
Fettuccine With Walnut Alfredo Sauce
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, in a medium skillet, toast the walnuts over medium heat, shaking frequently, about 6 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly.
3 Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook until al dente, 8 to 10 minutes, or... - 36.2395
Boil noodles in kettle of salted water.
Meanwhile beat butter until fluffy.
Beat in egg yolk and cream.
When well blended, beat in cheese, salt, and plenty of black pepper.
Drain noodles well; toss with sauce. - 28.6906
Fettuccine Alfredo With Parmesan Cheese
The fettucini alfredo is a classic italian recipe for pasta that is hugely popular in america. Simply tossed and cooked with heavy cream and cheese and seasoned with black pepper, the fettucini alfredo goes great with a glass of white wine and seafood. - 32.0504
Delectable Fettuccine Alfredo
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
Add salt and the fettuccine and cook at a rapid boil for about 9 minutes until al dente.
Drain the pasta in a colander and return it to the still-warm cooking pot.
Pour the melted butter over the... - 31.7443
Fettucine alfredo is a spiced and creamy alfredo pasta recipe. Made with parsley and parmesan cheese to taste, the fettucine alfredo is spiced with nutmeg and white pepper. Tossed together, it is served warm for satifying and comforting meal. - 41.2798
Creamy Fettucine Alfredo
If you're looking for a no-meat pasta recipe that will comfort you on a cold wintry night, this is it. Join James in his kitchen while he prepares the classic and delicious pasta in a creamy sauce. So, when a craving strikes for a comforting pasta dish with... - 107.304
1. In large saucepot, cook pasta as label directs. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, in 2-quart saucepan, combine cream, butter, salt, and pepper; heat to boiling over medium-high heat. Boil until sauce has thickened slightly, 2 to 3 minutes. In serving bowl, toss pasta... - 29.8201
Fettuccine All Alfredo
Cook noodles in plenty of boiling salted water until just tender.
Drain, and place in large heated bowl.
Add butter, cheese and cream and using long-handled spoon and fork, toss together quickly until noodles are thoroughly coated. - 24.5574
Italian Style Fettuccine Alfredo
1. Combine butter and cream in a 1 1/2-quart glass mixing bowl or microwave-safe serving bowl. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power level 10) for 3 to 4 minutes, or until mixture boils, stirring twice.
2. Stir hot cooked, drained noodles into... - 20.6801
Easy Fettuccine Alfredo
1) Cook pasta according to package directions.
2) Drain the pasta and keep aside.
3) In a small mixer, beat the butter lightly.
4) Add cheese and beat thoroughly.
5) Add cream and again blend.
6) Pour the cream mixture over pasta and... - 38.1193
So much flavor from such a simple sauce. This classic Alfredo made of butter, cream and Parmesan cheese is perfect for fettuccine. - 35.8572
Fettuccine Alfredo With Herbs And Chicken
Fettuccine alfredo is a pasta dish made from fettuccine pasta tossed with Parmesan cheese, butter, and heavy cream. As the cheese melts, it thickens the liquids to form a smooth and rich coating on the pasta. Although it was named by an Italian restaurateur,... - 51.1809
Traditional Fettuccine Alfredo
1. Cook the fettuccine in boiling water until it is al dente. Drain well and tip into a warmed serving bowl.
2. Add the butter, cheese, cream and seasoning to taste and toss well until the butter has melted and all the ingredients are combined. Serve hot. - 18.4682
Classic Fettuccine Alfredo
In a saucepot large enough to hold all the cooked pasta place cream and butter.
Cook over low heat until butter melts; set aside.
Cook fettuccine according to package directions until just tender.
Drain and transfer to the saucepot containing cream.
Add... - 29.0044
1. Combine butter and cream in a 1 1/2-quart glass mixing bowl or microwave-safe serving bowl. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 4 to 5 minutes, or until mixture boils, stirring twice.
2. Stir hot cooked, drained noodles into... - 22.2272
1) Cook fettuccine for 10 to 12 minutes in boiling, salted water, stirring occasionally.
2) Drain well and keep warm in a warm chafing dish or serving bowl.
3) In the meantime, take a small mixer bowl and cream butter or margarine in... - 38.2927
Sonoma Fettuccine Alfredo
1) In a large pot of boiling salted water, prepare pasta for 5 to 8 minutes until just soft and drain well, when done.
2) In the meantime, into a large skillet, drain tomato marinating oil, saving the tomatoes, after cutting in half.
3)... - 40.7376
In a heavy bottom saucepan, combine heavy cream, black pepper and nutmeg.
In a large saucepan, bring one gallon of salted water to a boil.
Heat cream mixture over medium heat and simmer until volume is reduced about 25%.
While the cream is still simmering,... - 37.6713
Tasty Fettuccine Alfredo
Cut fresh pasta into medium-wide noodles about 10 inches long.
Cook noodles in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente .
While noodles are cooking, melt butter in a wide frying pan (or chafing dish, if you plan to assemble this at the... - 38.0345
Rich Fettuccine Alfredo
Melt butter in medium saucepan over low heat.
When butter begins to sizzle, add flour and stir 3 to 4 minutes.
Slowly add cream and whisk together until smooth.
When sauce is heated through, add Parmesan cheese and cook, stirring constantly, until cheese is... - 29.058
Heat butter and cream in saucepan over low heat until butter melts, stirring constantly.
Stir in cheese, salt, pepper, and oregano.
Cook noodles, mix drained noodles with sauce.
You can add shrimp, chicken, broccoli, etc.for variations. - 32.3267
Italian Fettuccine Alfredo
Set Power Select at HIGH.
Cook noodles according.
While noodles are standing, in glass serving bowl, heat cheese, butter and cream 2 1/2 to 3 minutes or until butter is melted, stirring twice.
Stir in drained noodles; toss well.
Season with pepper. - 30.654
Simple Fettuccine Alfredo
1) In a pan, boil noodles to al dente. Let it stand for a few minutes.
2) Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe serving bowl, mix cheese, butter and cream.
3) Microwave at MEDIUM for 2 to 3 minutes, or until butter is melted; stir twice.
4) Put in the drained... - 36.968
Fettuccine Alfredo Side Dish
Bring water to a rapid boil in a heavy 5 quart pot or Dutch oven.
Add salt and oil.
Gradually add fettuccini, being sure water continues to boil.
Cook fettuccini uncovered until tender but firm, stirring occasionally.
In a medium saucepan or chafing... - 40.3467
Cook fettuccine in large pot of boiling salted water just until al dente, 6 to 8 minutes; drain well.
Return to dry pot.
While fettuccine is cooking, place butter and cream in 10-inch (25 cm) heavy skillet over medium-low heat.
Cook, stir-ring constantly,... - 41.6076
Traditional Fettuccine Alfredo
A pasta based dish with some creamy sauce with cheese and butter. A popular dish across the world, Chef David shows you how to get this one done. See the video and try this out for yourself! - 99.1806
1. Grate the cheese and keep aside.
2. Follow the instructions given on the package, cook noodles, drain and place in a large dish.
3. Using a knife blade fitted to a mixer bowl, process rest of the ingredients to a creamy, thick mixture.
4. Place... - 30.8559
Simple Fettuccine Alfredo
1. Bring a stockpot of unsalted water to a boil, add the fettuccine, and cook for 10 minutes or just until tender but still firm to the bite. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, in a medium-size bowl, whisk together the milks, cornstarch, and nutmeg. In a deep 12-inch... - 34.674
Creamy Fettuccine Alfredo
1) Use a large saucepan, to combine cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, butter and milk.
2) Place over low heat and keep on stirring until smooth.
3) Add cooked fettuccine to lightly toss before serving. - 30.5159
Fettuccine Alfredo With Mushrooms
If you really want to have a taste of typical Roman food then try Fettuccine Alfredo With Mushrooms. The original recipe of Fettuccine Alferdo is high in fat contents but this recipe uses nonfat ingredients to give an scrumptuous treat to calorie concious... - 41.7876
Classic Fettuccine Alfredo
1) Use a large pot of boiling salted water to cook fettuccine for 6 to 8 minutes just until al dente.
2) Remove from heat. Drain excess water and return to dry pot.
3) In a large, heavy skillet, melt butter and cream over medium-low... - 43.4623
Authentic Fettucine Alfredo Pasta
Are you a pasta lover? You must try this Authentic Fettucine Alfredo Pasta recipe. Get to taste the genuine Italian delicacy in you own dining room. Do not miss out on this one. - 84.4607
Lemony Alfredo Style Fettuccine
Cook mixed vegetables according to package directions, except omit any salt; drain.
Cover and keep warm.
Cook fettuccine according to package directions until tender but still firm, except omit any oil or salt; drain.
Return fettuccine to saucepan.
Add cooked... - 37.5782
Fettuccine Shrimp Alfredo
Combine the broccoli and a small amount of water in a microwave safe bowl.
Microwave on High, covered, for 4 minutes; drain.
Combine the cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, milk and margarine in a large saucepan over low heat.
Cook until melted and smooth,... - 29.2435
Fettuccine Al Alfredo
Cook noodles in plenty of boiling salted water until just tender.
Drain, and place in large heated bowl.
A heated bowl.
Add butter, cheese and cream and using long handled spoon and fork, toss together quickly until noodles are thoroughly coated. - 24.7887
Fettuccine Alfredo A La Marinara
1) In large uncovered Dutch oven boil water add fettuccine, cooking oil and salt and first amount of cook for about 9 to 11 minutes.
2) Drain out from water.
3) Transfer noodles back to the pot.
4) In a saucepan over medium-low heat mix butter and... - 38.058
Baked Fettuccine Alfredo
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Place the fettuccini in a large bowl.
Place the flour in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Whisk in the milk gradually; bring to a boil.
Whisk in the salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Stir in the broccoli.
Reduce heat and simmer for... - 43.4691
Chicken Vegetable Fettuccine Alfredo - Home Date Night!
Chicken Alfredo may seem really difficult but Monique's version is a really good way to make it. If you want, you can try using low-fat alternatives to avoid piling on the pounds. Try this simple homegrown version of the classic dish. - 111.38
Chicken Breasts With Fettuccine Alfredo
1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2. For the sun dried tomato sauce: Add sun dried tomato paste, sun dried tomatoes, roasted garlic, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, pepper and salt in a blender and mix.
3. Heat a pan and add the sun... - 112.374
Grilled Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
Infused with tons of smoky flavor, this non-traditional Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is a nice departure from ordinary, garden variety Alfredo. The seared chicken, and grilled veggies, along with KIRBBQ chicken rub, give it a uniquely American taste. Truly an... - 0
Chicken Alfredo Part 2: Preparing The Dish
Here is Part 2 of the chicken alfredo with fettuccine series, where the chef talks about preparing the dish. Well explained and described, the video could have been better if it had maintained a flow. - 92.8088
Chicken Alfredo Part 1: Introduction
For everyone who thought cooking Chicken Alfredo at home is nearly impossible, this video series is a must watch. The chef has broken down the video into 2 parts - In this video the lady shares the ingredients and utensils you may need for preparing the dish... - 84.2123
Fettuccme All Alfredo
1. In a pan bring salted water to a rolling boil, cook pasta as per package directions, drain well and keep aside.
2. In a preheated large skillet over moderate heat, melt butter, add cream or half-and-half and stirring constantly, add cheese and cook... - 30.5985
1) Take a saucepan and melt butter in it. Stir in cream and cook gently until bubbly, but don't boil.
2) Toss pasta into the pan and shake well until pasta strands are evenly coated.
3) Now add pinch of grated nutmeg, lot of pepper and Parmesan cheese.... - 34.6209
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water, until firm to the bite.
While pasta is cooking, place butter and cream in a large frying pan over medium-low heat.
Heat through, then simmer gently until just thickened, 1-2 minutes.
Add salt and pepper to... - 35.4954
Potato Salad Alfredo
Slice potatoes and combine with Swiss cheese.
In a small mixing bowl, mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, chives, salt and Tabasco sauce.
Toss gently; cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
Just before serving, arrange ham and green pepper on top.
Makes... - 38.0637
Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium/low heat.
Add the garlic, cream, pepper and salt, and bring mixture to a simmer.
Turn the heat down if the mixture reaches a rapid boil or it could boil over.
You just want a simmer.
Add the cheese, and continue to... - 38.5535
1. Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan; add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Drain well. Set aside, and keep warm.
2. Melt margarine in a saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic; saute 1 minute. Stir in flour.
3. Gradually add... - 33.5535
In a pan, brown the mushrooms in the margarine.
Add the cream, white wine or apple juice and the chicken broth.
Cook for 5 minutes over medium-low heat.
Add the Sbrinz cheese and the Parmesan; allow them to melt.
Add the ham and reduce the heat to low.
Add... - 38.3274
Fresh Vegetable Alfredo
Place asparagus and margarine in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until margarine is melted and asparagus is tender-crisp, 3 to 4 minutes, stirring once.
Blend whipping cream, eggs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and... - 38.5046
Alfredo The Quick
1.Take a frypan.
2.Put mustard in the pan.
3.Add all the other ingredients in the pan.
4.Cook the ingredients and keep stirring until a sauce is made.
5.Serve by tossing with cooked pasta. - 39.139
Pasta Alfredo Style
1) Take a 10-inch skillet and heat margarine in it until bubbly.
2) SautÃ© garlic in it until golden.
3) Mix in ham and sautÃ© until lightly browned.
4) Stir in rest of the ingredients and cook, tossing occasionally, until heated well.
5)... - 35.9985
1. In a kettle prepare the noodles as per label directions, drain and return it back.
2. With two forks toss the noodles lightly with Parmesan cheese and 5 tablespoons of the butter or margarine such that the noodles get evenly coated.
3. In a small... - 42.6855
Grilled Chicken In Creamy Alfredo Sauce Part 1: Preparation
Moist, flavorful chicken. This recipe prepares a fine grilled chicken with flavorful smoked guda and alfredo sauce. This special chicken bundles are absolutely delicious made with great seasoning to render a delicious taste. Simple ingredients make for big... - 92.2915
1. Cook noodles as per the label instruction on a kettle. Drain and transfer to the same kettle again.
2. Add Parmesan cheese and 5 tablespoons of the butter or margarine. Toss lightly with forks to coat the noodles properly with butter or margarine.... - 45.6063
Mushroom Broccoli Alfredo
1. In a large (10-inch) sautÃ© pan, heat the oil over medium high heat.
2. When oil is hot, add and sautÃ© the vegetables until they are tender but still crisp.
3. Stir in remaining ingredients except the pasta.
4. Bring to a boil, stirring until... - 47.1256
All you people who are reading this, today is your lucky day. Our chef is going to share with you a tasty Italian dish. Check out this video of the yummy and delicious Alfredo Sauce. A great sauce which is cooked with fettuccine. Everyone should definitely... - 107.224
Creamy Fettucini Alfredo
Creamy fettucine alfredo is a two cheese alfredo pasta recipe prepared with added milk. Made with pre-cooked fettucine pasta, the creamy fettucine is smooth and luxurious to taste. Tossed and served, if desired with additions of choice, this is a total... - 24.401
Low Carb Spaghetti Squash Noodles
When you are on a healthy diet, it’s most likely that you miss your noodle dishes. So, Kelly has a great low carb substitute for noodles and that is spaghetti squash. She shows how to cook it perfectly and then stir fry it with other ingredients to... - 108.063
In a mood to have Italian food? You have come to the right place. Check out the yummy and delicious Fettuccine Pasta prepared by our talented chef Jenny. A great pasta dish which everyone should try out. - 79.6371
How To Make Alfredo Sauce
All those who are looking for the recipe of the Alfredo sauce should check out the video. This is the easiest and best Alfredo sauce recipe I have discovered so far. Cream cheese is the key ingredient of this quick sauce. Do check out the video. - 132.74
Take a look at this recipe video of Fettuccini Alfredo that shows you how to make a quick and easy pasta at home. While this might seem a little intimidating to some, Rebecca shows that with the right ingredients and a little timing this dish can be made and... - 125.531
Sarah's Simple Solutions Episode 33 - Alfredo Sauce
A plate of freshly made linguine topped with creamy, cheesy fettuccine alfredo sauce makes for a palate-pleasing dinnertime dish. When you are caught for time and can't squeeze out enough minutes to prepare your own sauce, a jar of this homemade sauce can... - 98.7759
Quick Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo
If you thought making chicken Fettuccine alfredo is the not the meal to make while you are on a rush, Chef Tawnya Rush shows you how to put up this delicious meal in the least possible time. According to her, it’s all about multitasking which makes this... - 128.468
1 In a 1 1/2-quart casserole combine the green onion, butter or margarine, garlic, basil, and pepper. Cook, covered, on 100% power (high) for 2 to 3 minutes or till the onion is tender.
2 Stir in celeriac, carrot, wine, water, and bouillon... - 40.9546
1) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole add green onion, butter or margarine, garlic, basil, and pepper. Mix together.
2) Cook covered on 100% power (high) for 2 to 3 minutes.
3) Add celeriac, carrot, wine, water, and bouillon granules.
4) Cook covered on high... - 44.1005
Amaze your family with these delicious Alfredo sauce recipe. Its a classic, rich and creamy accompaniment to any pasta. This is basically a cream sauce, with some garlic taste, but very little cheesy flavor. It's a good base for adding your own flavors... - 96.8842
Grilled Chicken And Smoked Guda Alfredo
Planning a special dinner? Try this wonderful European delicacy with oodles of cheese and loads of flavor. watch this video to for a detailed demonstration of how you can prepare this Grilled Chicken and Smoked Gouda Alfredo recipe at home. This one is a must... - 95.8495
Chicken Alfredo With A Mediterranean Twist
Do you think that cooking chicken alferado at home is nearly impossible? Then you should take a look at this video where the chef shows how to make rich creamy chicken alferado with an ultimate Mediterranean twist. Definitely a great comfort food, which your... - 98.3525