- » Cream Fennel
Cream Fennel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cream fennel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cream fennel recipes.
Cream Of Fennel Soup With Smoked Salmon
Cream of Fennel Soup with Smoked Salmon is hot favorite around the world. The perfect blend fennel, dry white wine, sour cream, nutmeg along with smoked salmon and dash of salt and pepper makes Cream of fennel with smoked salmon a treat to recon. - 45.9463
Cream Of Broccoli, Leek, And Fennel Soup
Peel the broccoli stem.
Cut the stem into thick slices.
Separate the broccoli tops into small florets. (There should be about 3 cups of broccoli altogether.) Melt the butter in a large saucepan.
Add the broccoli, leeks, fennel, and water.
Slowly steam-saute... - 42.7145
Cream Of Fennel Soup
Trim and wash the fennel.
Cut into quarters and cook in boiling salted water with the lemon juice until tender - about 30 minutes.
Drain the fennel and slice roughly.
Melt the butter in a large saucepan and saute the fennel for a few minutes.
Stir in the... - 39.1613
Cream Of Fennel Soup
Trim base and any bruises from fennel; thinly slice.
In a 2 to 3-quart pan, melt butter over medium heat.
Add fennel and shallots; cover and cook, stirring often, until vegetables are golden and juices have evaporated, about 15 minutes.
In a blender or food... - 36.6717
Cream Of Fennel
Place the fennel in a large sauce pan cover with the chicken stock.
Simmer for 30 minutes.
Strain reserving the liquid and fennel.
Puree the fennel in a food processor or pass through a food mill.
Return the fennel to the broth.
In a small sauce pan heat the... - 35.3138
You May Also Like!
Mustard Flavored Fennel
I am sure this Mustard Flavored Fennel will sound good to you. In the same way this Mustard Flavored Fennel tastes good too. Enjoy this great recipe! - 25.6587
Gratin Of Fennel
1. Cut off root end and tough stalks from each fennel bulb. Cut each bulb lengthwise in half; then slice into 1/4 inch-thick strips.
2. In 3-quart bowl, combine fennel and water; cover with large plate. Cook at high (100% power) 10 to 12 minutes, stirring... - 33.5071
Monkf Ish With Fennel
Remove the central cartilage and rinse the fish under plenty of cold running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper.
Cut into thick pieces and season with salt and pepper.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Drain the fish with a slotted spatula and transfer... - 41.3942
Sea Bream With Fennel
Put the shallots in a bowl with the butter and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Remove the tough stalks of the fennel and cut the bulb into thin strips.
Put in a large oval dish with 1/4 cup (4 tablespoons) of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 10... - 44.4644
Dogfish With Fennel Ratatouille
Put the onion, bacon and oil into a dish and microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Mix together the fennel, tomatoes, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper.
Pour into the dish on top of the onions.
Add the white wine.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5... - 45.0236
Chicken With Fennel
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
Brown the chicken pieces in a skillet on all sides in the butter.
Transfer chicken to a casserole.
Stir the flour into the drippings remaining in the skillet.
Add the sour cream and simmer five minutes.
Add the salt, pepper,... - 42.727
Fennel Soup With Garlic Croutons
1) Cut the green sprigs of the fennel and keep aside for garnish.
2) Chop the remaining fennel bulb.
MAKING ... - 45.3962
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter over a medium heat and saute the onion for about 3 minutes or cook in the microwave on HIGH for 2-3 minutes.
2) Stir in the fennel and chicken stock, allow to boil, lower the heat and simmer covered for 30 minutes or... - 41.2836
Tomato Tagliolini With Fennel Sauce
1) Trim the fennel bulbs and parboil them, then discard any tough outer stalks and thinly slice the bulbs.
2) In a pan, cook the taglierini in the boiling salted water, until tender.
3) In a frying pan, gently saute the garlic in the... - 46.2715
Have you experienced the joy of this Fennel casserole recipe, yet? Try it, your family and friends will be bowled over by this delicious Fennel casserole recipe. - 44.2441