- » Cream Egg Bake
Cream Egg Bake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cream egg bake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cream egg bake recipes.
Savory Baked Eggs With Cream
1) Combine together mushrooms, cream, salt, pepper and soup mix.
2) Take two 1/4-pint size fireproof dishes and divide the mixture equally among them.
3) Into each dish, crack 2 eggs and add cheese over top.
4) Bake for about 15 minutes on top shelf of... - 35.9736
Baked Eggs In Cream
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In the base of 2 ramekin dishes, place a nut of butter and melt it in the oven.
3) Into each dish, break and egg. Season with salt and pepper to taste and very carefully place 1... - 32.0957
Baked Eggs With Cream And Tarragon
1. Wash and dry the tarragon and remove the leaves.
2. Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F; gas mark 6).
3. Butter the bottom and sides of 4 small ovenproof ramekins or cocotte dishes. Place a few tarragon leaves at the bottom and on the sides of each dish.... - 23.3548
Baked Eggs In Sour Cream
1. Take a 1 ½ -quart glass casserole and microwave the butter in it for about half a minute.
2. Add flour, sour cream and microwave it for about 2-3 minutes at High, until the mixture is bubbly and hot. Stir the mixture for about 2-3 times.
3. Break... - 34.0665
Eggs Baked In Tarragon Cream
1. Butter 4 individual ovenproof ramekins, and break an egg into each one.
2. In a small bowl, stir the chopped tarragon and salt and pepper into the cream and mix well.
3. Spoon 1 tbsp of the cream mixture onto each egg.
4. Put the ramekins onto a baking... - 29.2535
Baked Eggs With Pate De Foie Gras
Line the base of 4 ramekin dishes with the pate.
Break an egg into each ramekin.
Pierce the yolk of each egg in 3 or 4 places with a toothpick (cocktail stick) so that it does not burst during cooking.
Mix together the sour cream (creme fraiche) and the... - 35.0289
French Style Baked Eggs
€¢ Bake in glass custard cups or French ceramic ramekins.
€¢ Break each egg into a ramekin.
€¢ Pierce each yolk and white carefully with the point of a little knife.
€¢ Pour 1 teaspoon (5 mL) of milk or cream over each egg-
€¢ Place 2 ramekins... - 29.6041
Baked Eggs With Tomato Sauce
Mix together the tomato juice, sour cream (creme fraiche) and parmesan cheese.
Taste and add salt and pepper.
Divide the mixture between 4 ramekin dishes.
Put the dishes in a circle in the microwave oven and cook on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Break 1 egg into each... - 35.297
Baked Eggs Wrth Asparagus
Mix together the cream of asparagus soup, sour cream (creme fraiche) and the sherry in a bowl.
Heat on HIGH in the microwave oven for 2 minutes.
Divide the mixture between 4 ramekin dishes.
Break 1 egg into each dish.
Carefully prick the yolk of each egg with... - 32.4237
Creamy Egg And Noodle Bake
In large saucepan cook the noodles in boiling salted water according to package directions.
Meanwhile, cook the chopped onion and garlic in the 2 tablespoons butter or margarine till tender but not brown.
Thoroughly drain the cooked noodles.
Toss noodles with... - 44.5995
Sour Cream Drops
Combine all ingredients; mix to blend thoroughly.
Chill at least 4 hours.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
Bake at350°F (175°C) for 8 to 12 minutes.
Cool slightly; remove from pan. - 22.4353
Baked Cream Puffs
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a saucepan, bring the water, butter, and salt to boil. Lower the heat and swiftly mix in the flour until the mixture form a ball.
3) Turn off the heat and gradually beat in the eggs until mixture is... - 37.7556
Baked Eggs With Lobster Bisque
Put the shallots in a bowl with the butter and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Mix together the lobster bisque, sour cream (creme fraiche) and cognac in a bowl.
Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Stir in the shrimp (prawns) and the shallots.
Divide the mixture... - 38.1443
Eggs In Cream With Bacon Curls
Butter shallow baking dish generously.
Break eggs into dish, dot with butter, pour cream over eggs and bake at 350 Ã‚Â°F. until eggs are barely set,about 15 minutes.
Garnish with crisply fried bacon curls. - 20.0897
Curried Cream Eggs
Melt butter in a skillet and saute apple and onion over medium heat until tender. Stir in flour, blending until smooth.
Slowly add cream and chicken broth, stirring until smooth and thickened. Sprinkle in curry powder, salt, and pepper. Stir until blended.... - 28.5665
Creamed Eggs In Patty Shells
Bake patty shells in toaster oven.
Blend soup and milk in saucepan.
Gently stir in eggs.
Spoon into patty shells. - 21.6076
Eggs With Cream In Ramekins
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Take four ramekin dishes and heat them at 350 degrees in the oven for 5 minutes.
3.Boil the cream and put one tablespoon (15ml.) in each ramekin.
4.In each ramekin, break an egg and put salt and... - 38.6077
Eggs In Baked Potatoes
Preheat the oven to fairly hot 375°F (Gas Mark 5, 190°C).
Prick the potatoes lightly with a fork.
Place the potatoes on the centre shelf in the oven and bake them for 1 1/2 hours.
Remove the potatoes from the oven and cut off an inch from the top of each... - 38.6155
Creamed Eggs Elegante
Spread rusks with mustard, then with ham.
Place in slow oven (325Â°) 10 minutes, or till warm through.
Meanwhile, chop 2 of the eggs; combine with remaining ingredients; heat.
To serve, place each rusk on a plate; spoon sauce over.
Slice remaining eggs;... - 32.4052
Peel eggs, slice in half lengthwise, and carefully remove yolks.
Mash yolks, add ham, 1/4 cup butter, green onions, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard.
Stir well, stuff egg whites with yolk mixture.
Place eggs in a lightly greased 12- x 8- x 2-inch... - 39.1737
Cream Cheese Stuffed Baked French Toast
Where stale, crunchy bread might seem unappetizing; using the bread in cooking solves the problem without waste. Try this Cream Cheese Stuffed Baked French Toast. This recipe takes this all time favorite dish to the next level. You can prepare it the night... - 132.762
Easy Egg Cream
Roll the pastry 1/8 inch (3 mm.) thick and cut in very small rounds with a fluted cutter.
Prick well with a fork, and bake in a hot oven until light brown.
Chop the olives finely and rub the eggs through a sieve.
Mix all the ingredients together and season... - 26.8801
Baked Coffee Ice-cream With Meringue
You are probably drooling over the title already and so it is no guess you are a sucker for desserts. This recipe is a variation of the famous baked Alaska and Robin surely has done a great job here. Watch the video and indulge in the dessert right away. - 118.808
Sour Cream Waffles
Sift together dry ingredients.
Combine egg yolk, sour cream, milk and butter; add to flour mixture and beat smooth.
Fold in beaten egg white.
Bake. - 29.8799
Baked Cream Cheese Appetizer
Unroll dough on lightly floured surface; press together seams to form 12 x 4 inch rectangle.
Sprinkle top of cream cheese with half of dill; lightly press dill into cream cheese.
Place cream cheese, dill-side down, in center of dough.
Sprinkle cream cheese... - 29.1168
Creamy Egg And Macaroni Bake
Combine soup, milk, green pepper, onion, Worcestershire and salt in saucepan; bring to boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Arrange a layer of egg slices in bottom of buttered 1 1/2-quart... - 42.009
Baked Custard With Whipped Cream
1. In 4-cup glass measure, tip the milk
2. Heat milk on High for 3 minutes
3. Pour in the eggs, sugar and vanilla
4. Beat the mix with rotary beater till well incorporated
5. Prepare five 6-ounce custard cups and then pour the liquid mixture equally... - 40.0116
Creamed Asparagus With Eggs
Creamed Asparagus With Eggs is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Creamed Asparagus With Eggs; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 33.9933
Creamed Eggs And Peas Casserole
Make a white sauce by melting butter and adding flour, salt and pepper.
Add milk gradually, stirring constantly and boiling until thickened.
Mix sliced hard boiled eggs, peas and white sauce together and put into a greased casserole dish.
Bake at 350... - 27.441
Steamed Creamed Eggs
1. Take a baking dish and preheat for about 6 minutes.
2. Add milk to the heated baking dish and stir till it turns creamy and light and cook for about 1 minute.
3. Add pepper, white wine and salt and prepare a cream sauce.
4. Arrange... - 43.234
Creamed Eggs With Shrimp
1.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2.Combine butter with shrimp, mustard, cream, parsley and salt and pepper.
3.Take a greased oven proof dish; put the chopped eggs on it and top with the shrimp mixture.
4.Add a sprinkling of shredded... - 41.3861
Gratin Of Hard Boiled Eggs In Creamed Sorrel
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F (200° C).
2) In a pan, gently stew the finely shredded young and tender sorrel in 3 tablespoons butter.
3) For an older sorrel, blanch the leaves in boiling water and drain immediately when it comes to the... - 42.825
Creamed Deviled Eggs
Cut eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks.
Mash yolks with seasonings; stir in enough white sauce to moisten.
Refill egg whites; press halves together.
Place in casserole; cover with remaining white sauce.
Combine bread crumbs and cheese; sprinkle over... - 32.7699
Eggs Florentine With Cream
1. In a saucepan melt the butter, add the flour and stir with a wire whisk until blended. Meanwhile, bring the milk and cream to a boil and add all at once to the butter-flour mixture, stirring vigorously with the whisk until thickened. Season to taste with... - 27.1803
Creamed Eggs With Pastry Triangles
Sift dry ingredients into a bowl.
Rub in fats until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Mix to a stiff paste with the cold water.
Turn out on to a lightly floured board and knead quickly till smooth.
Roll out into an 8-inch round keeping it as neat as... - 43.8317
Savory Egg Cream On Toast
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) In a saucepan, melt the butter. Add the flour and allow it to cook for a bit.
3) Add the milk and cream and stir well.
4) Gently simmer the mixture, constantly stirring, till the mixture... - 46.5081
Scrambled Eggs In Cream Puff Bowl
Heat oven to 400°.
Grease 9-inch glass pie pan.
Heat water and 1/4 cup butter to a rolling boil.
Stir in flour and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
Stir vigorously over low heat until mixture leaves side of pan and forms a ball, about 1 minute.
Remove from heat; cool... - 38.6491
Broccoli Egg And Sour Cream Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a saucepan, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise and vinegar, whisking until smooth and well blended.
3. Place the pan over a low flame and stir the sauce for 4 to 5 minutes until heated.
4. Take pan... - 41.038
Cream Egg Bake Recipes By Category