- » Cream Dip
Cream Dip Recipes
Cream dip refers to a condiment which is often served alongside snacks as well as appetizers. Cream dip is mostly served with toasts, biscuits, fruits and other salads. The dish is commonly served in many restaurants ... More »
Creamy Kiwi Dip
To make Melting Moments, cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg yolk and extract.
Gradually blend in flour to make a stiff dough.
Chill 15 minutes.
Preheat oven to 375F (190C).
Grease two baking sheets.
Shape dough into 30 small... - 41.0515
Potato Skins With Soured Cream Dip
1. Preheat oven to 200°C /400°F/ Gas Mark 6.
2. Using a fork, prick the potatoes and bake in the preheated oven for about 1 ¼ hours such that tender.
3. For making the dip, mix sour cream with chives in a bowl, season as per taste and... - 39.0782
Creamy Lovage And Orange Dip
1) In a 1-pint microwavable dish, add butter, onion and microwave loosely coveres for 1 minute. Stir the onions midway through the cooking process.
2) Add in cream cheese, chopped parsley, chopped lovage and microwave on MEDIUM for 2 minutes.
3)... - 37.4277
Fruit Kabobs With Creamy Strawberry Dip
Spoon yogurt onto several layers of heavy-duty paper towels; spread to 1/2 inch thickness.
Cover with additional paper towels; let stand 5 minutes.
Scrape yogurt from paper towels, using a rubber spatula.
Beat cream cheese at medium speed of an electric mixer... - 36.8783
Clam Cream Dip
1) In a medium-size bowl add cottage cheese, cream cheese, dip mix or horseradish, and Worcestershire sauce. Blend the mixture.
3) Before serving, beat cream to thin mixture of dipping consistency.
4) Spoon into small bowls.
5)... - 36.443
Sour Cream Clam Dip
1. Mix all ingredients together.
2. Refrigerate the mixture for at least 1 hour.
3. Serve in a platter with fried pork rinds. - 35.3778
Sour Cream And Cheddar Chip Dip
1. In a large bowl, place all the ingredients and mix well
2. Chill the dip for several hours or till required
3. Serve with a salad, crackers and sandwiches - 34.5512
Herring Cream Dip
Cut the herring fillets into 3-4 pieces, place them in the work bowl and process for 5 seconds.
Cut the onion and the peeled apple into chunks and add to the herring, process for 3 seconds.
Add the remaining ingredients except the garnish and process for 3-5... - 33.5489
Spicy Sour Cream Dip
Grind green pepper and onion.
Fry bacon until crisp; crumble into onion mixture.
Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
Chill until ready to serve.
Yield: 1 quart. - 33.5263
Black Cherry Yogurt Cream Dip
1) In a blender, mix together yogurt, cheese, sugar and vanilla.
2) Process for 1 or 2 minutes or until smooth.
3) Remove the yogurt mixture in a bowl.
4) Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until slightly thick.
5) Serve with fresh fruit... - 32.2754
Creamy Egg-chive Dip
Liven up your bland meals with this flavorsome Creamy Egg-Chive Dip. Here's a simple recipe for Creamy Egg-Chive Dip to add flavor to your favorite picks! - 31.5976
Creamy Chevre Dip
In food processor or using electric mixer, blend chevre, sour cream, garlic, rosemary, thyme and hot pepper sauce until smooth.
Stir in tomatoes, parsley and onions.
Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary. (Dip can be refrigerated for up to 2 days; let stand... - 31.4558
Ginger Cream Dip
Extremely flavorful and creamy, this Ginger Cream Dip is wonderful combination to go with any of your favorite picks. Follow this easy and simple recipe to give it a try! - 31.4187
Kiwi Fruit Wine Cream Dip
1. In a large saucepan, place all the ingredients and cook, covered on high heat.
2. When the mixture comes to a roiling boil, uncover and cook for five-minutes more till the mixture thickens considerably.
3. Cool the mixture slightly and then fold in... - 31.3673
Peaches And Creamy Dip With Waffle Wedges
Place all ingredients, except waffles and cinnamon, in blender and process until smooth.
Toast waffles and cut each waffle into 6 wedges.
Place cream cheese mixture in small serving bowl and sprinkle with cinnamon. - 30.6874
Creamy Caramel Dip
Combine the cream cheese and brown sugar in a mixing bowl and beat until smooth.
Add the sour cream, vanilla, lemon juice, milk and pudding mix in the order listed, mixing at medium speed after each addition.
Chill, covered, for 1 hour.
Serve with apple... - 30.1477
Roquefort And Sour Cream Dip
Place sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, cheese, garlic, and salt in a blender; whirl until smoothly pureed.
Refrigerate several hours or until next day.
Serve with crisp crackers or raw vegetables. - 29.9516
Sour Cream Clam Dip
In medium bowl stir together Light Sour Cream, clams, 2 tablespoons chopped green onions, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
Cover; refrigerate until flavors are well blended
Spoon into shallow serving dish or plate; swirl cocktail sauce over top.
If desired,... - 29.5456
Creamy Blt Dip
Crispy bacon and ripe tomatoes are all mixed up in this creamy dip...even with no lettuce, you'll swear it tastes just like a classic BLT sandwich! - 29.3607
Lobster Cream Dip
1.In a bowl, mix creamcheese, lobster paste and sour cream or brandy.
2.Blend the ingredients well in a food processor
3.Serve in a bowl - 28.7183
Bacon And Sour Cream Dip
Bacon And Sour Cream Dip combines the flavors of cream cheese, bacon and chives. For those who love bacon the flavor of this yummy Bacon And Sour Cream Dip is quite hard to resist. Check out the Bacon And Sour Cream Dip recipe. - 27.0963
Tangy Sour Cream Dip
1. In a large bowl, set out all the ingredients and mix well. Chill till required
2. Serve as a cold dip with crackers, potato chips or serve as a sandwich spread. - 26.922
Creamy Orange Dip
1) In a bowl, beat all the ingredients until smooth.
2) Serve the creamy orange dip with strawberries and angel food cake cubes. - 25.8315
Avocado Cream Dip
Combine avocado, garlic, lime juice, sour cream and mayonnaise in processor or mixer, beat until smooth.
Stir in red pepper, shallots, horseradish cream and the dash of tabasco. - 25.7515
Clam Cream Dip
1. Blend cottage cheese, cream cheese, dip mix or horseradish and Worcestershire sauce in a medium-size bowl; stir in clams. Chill.
2. When ready to serve, beat in enough cream to thin mixture for dipping; spoon into small bowls; sprinkle with paprika. - 25.5599
Parmesan-sour Cream Dip
Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard and cheese.
Roll ham, slices up as for jelly roll.
Cut into 4 slices.
Insert wooden picks into ham; dip in spread. - 25.4955
Herbed Sour Cream Dip
Combine all ingredients; blend thoroughly.
Serve in hollowed-out red cabbage, grapefruit, eggplant or pineapple if desired. - 24.7932
Tomato-sour Cream Dip
It's great to feel the lingering taste of this Tomato-Sour Cream Dip. A perfect companion to any main course, this Tomato-Sour Cream Dip is an easily made recipe! - 23.1202
Amaretto Cream Dip
Try this easy to prepare version of Amaretto Cream Dip recipe. I am sure, once you try it, you will always crave for some more! - 22.5969
Creamy Liverwurst Dip
BeatJiverwurst, then add sour cream and beat until well blended.
Add next 4 ingredients and blend well.
Pour into serving dish and garnish edge with parsley.
Chill until serving time. - 22.3496
Tomato-sour Cream Dip
Tomato-Sour Cream Dip is a delicious recipe which you will love to serve to your friends and family. This is something which I tried on my last weekend party and it was a great hit. So, why dont you try the same and share your experience with us! - 19.2042
Savory Cream Dip
In a bowl, mix sour cream and herbs until well blended.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 5 days. - 18.1966
Creamy Picante Dip
Combine the ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
Transfer the dip to a serving dish, cover, and chill for at least 1 hour. - 16.8724
Creamy Orange Dip
Combine all ingredients; beat mixture until smooth.
Serve with strawberries and angel food cake cubes. - 16.345
Sour Cream Dip For Vegetables
1) Blend well. Use carrot sticks, celery sticks, cucumber slices, cauliflower florets, or any raw vegetable you can dip. - 13.9102
Cream Dip Recipes By Category