- » Cream Dill Dressing
Cream Dill Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cream dill dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cream dill dressing recipes.
New Potatoes With Dill Seed Sour Cream Dressing
Try this New Potatoes With Dill Seed Sour Cream Dressing. An easily prepared vegetarian recipe, New Potatoes With Dill Seed Sour Cream Dressing is a side dish that you will always love to include in your menu. - 26.734
Dill And Caper Dressing
Dill And Caper Dressing is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends with your favorite salad. Enjoy this delicious Dill And Caper Dressing; I am sure you would always love to prepare it. - 27.5832
Cucumber Dill Dressing
Blend cheeses and skim milk in a blender.
Add all other ingredients except the dill and blend until smooth.
Stir in dill. - 33.4313
Dill Weed Vegetable Dip
Mix all ingredients and refrigerate.
It tastes better if allowed left in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours or even overnight. - 25.6656
Combine all ingredients.
Serve with seafood or vegetable salads.
NOTE: Doubles as a dip for fresh raw vegetables: cauliflowerettes, carrot sticks, cherry tomatoes, green pepper, rhutabagas or green onions. - 22.1936
Cottage Dill Dressing
Put cottage cheese, lemon juice, and 1/3 cup water into blender; cover.
Stir in pickle and onion.
Chill. - 23.8038
Cucumber Dill Dressing
1) In a bowl, add buttermilk, sour cream, chopped dill, lemon juice, sugar, salt and white pepper. Mix thoroughly to get a smooth mixture without any lumps.
2) Add in the minced cucumber. Stir to mix.
3) Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and chill for... - 38.665
Dill And Chive Dressing
1) Mix the sour cream, vinegar, sugar, dillweed, salt, dry mustard, and garlic in a blender container or food processor bowl.
2) Cover the mixture and either blend/process for about 5~10 seconds.
3) Gradually add salad oil to this mixture in a thin... - 36.6404
Salmon With Sour Cream Dill Sauce
1) Take a large shallow non-metal dish and arrange fish in it.
2) Take another small bowl and stir together dressing and capers.
3) Spread half the dressing mixture evenly on both sides of fish. Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours.... - 38.1446
Creamy Lemon Dill Dressing
Dill and limejuice add flavor and depth to this creamy dressing that is just prefect to dress up your salad greens. Light and refreshing, this oh-so-summer salad dressing will surely tickle your taste buds. - 86.285
Cottage-Dill Dressing is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Cottage-Dill Dressing dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 29.1281
Dill Mix Salad Dressing
Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, milk and Dill Mix in mixing bowl.
With Mini-Whipper, beat until smooth and well blended.
Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. - 29.0274
Dill Sour Cream Dip
1) In a bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients.
2) Cover and let it chill.
3) Serve with crackers or vegetable dippers. - 32.1236
Halibut With Dill Topping
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Arrange fish in a single layer in 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
Combine lemon juice, salt, paprika, and pepper; brush mixture over both sides of fish.
Let stand 30 minutes at room temperature.
Meanwhile, in saucepan cook onion in butter or... - 40.3252
Broiled Tomatoes With Dill Sour Cream Sauce
Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, onion, dill, and the 1/4 teaspoon salt; mix well; chill.
Core tomatoes and cut in half crosswise.
Season cut surfaces with salt and pepper; dot with butter or margarine.
Broil, cut side up, 3 inches from heat about 5 minutes or... - 36.7962
Pasta With Smoked Salmon And Fresh Dill
1. Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add pasta and cook until tender. Drain immediately. Transfer pasta to a large mixing bowl.
2. While the pasta is cooking, make the dressing. Place garlic and half of 1 red pepper in a blender or in a food processor... - 36.749
Baked Whitings With Cucumbers, Dill, And Cream
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Wash the whitings, dry them with paper toweling, and sprinkle with the salt and pepper. Place them in a buttered 13" x 9" x 2" baking dish and cover with the onion.
2. Slice the cucumbers in half lengthwise, scoop out the seeds... - 32.4206
Lemon Dill Lobster Tails
Lemon dill lobster tails is a saucy seafood recipe. Prepared with sour cream and dill dressing flavored with added garlic and pepper, the lobsters are grill cooked with the dressing sauce for baste. Easy and simple, the lemon dill lobsters are flavorful and... - 35.5754
Dilled Chicken Salad
In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients; mix well.
Combine dressing ingredients; whisk until smooth.
Pour over salad; toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. - 35.9374
If you plan to cook an out of the ordinary Side Dish, then you should probably go for these Stuffed Dills. Get all set to serve this cheese stuffed dish! Believe me, this so simple...and the results....even better!!! - 36.6702
Breaded Sole With Creamy Horseradish Dill Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to hot (400°). Line a 15 x 10 x 1-inch jelly-roll pan with aluminum foil.
2. Beat the whole egg and the water together in a small pie plate. Pour the bread crumbs onto a piece of wax paper. Dip the fish first into the egg mixture; then... - 34.0363
Cold Horseradish Dressing
Try this amazingly delicious Cold Horseradish Dressing. This tasty and effortlessly prepared Cold Horseradish Dressing is the one dressing about which you surely would love to talk about with us! - 24.6509
Creamy Spring Salad Dressing
If you always prefer homemade dressing over the readymade one, you are going to like this dressing. This creamy dressing is fresh, flavorful and completely chemical-free. You can prepare it at anytime of the day and use as per your requirement. When unused... - 130.368
Parsley Dill Cauliflower Salad
Combine dressing ingredients and add to vegetables.
Best if refrigerated overnight.
I use my food processor to chop the vegetables. - 32.1684
Dill Weed Dip
Mix all ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate.
Chill at least 1 hour.
(Can be served immediately.) - 23.4068
Salmon With Mustard Dill Sauce
In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, green onion, mustard, 1 teaspoon brand and 1/2 teaspoon dill weed.
In shallow dish or plastic bag, combine remaining 1/3 cup brand and 1 teaspoon dill weed; add fish.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator... - 32.2135
Homemade Mayonnaise And Cream Ranch Dressing And Dip
Looking for a simple recipe that will act as both a dip and dressing? Try your hands at this easy recipe detailed by Lynn in the video. With everyday ingredients, you will be able to make a dip and dressing that will go well with almost everything. - 111.772
Mushroom-shrimp & Dill Salad
Combine shrimp, mushrooms, tomatoes and onions in medium bowl.
Combine sour cream, lemon juice, horseradish, dill weed and seasoned salt for dressing.
Spoon shrimp mixture on salad plates lined with crisp salad greens.
Arrange avocado around shrimp... - 32.6082
Swiss Dill Sauce
Mix cheese and mayonnaise.
Cook and stir over low heat till cheese melts. (If necessary, beat smooth with rotary beater.)
Stir in sour cream and dillweed; heat through.
Serve over vegetables.
Makes 1 cup. - 23.0666
Sour Cream And Horseradish Dressing
1. In a bowl- add dairy sour cream, fresh lemon juice, salad oil, horse radish, salt, dry mustard, whole dill seed, ground black pepper, and minced onion and mix them thoroughly.
2. Allow the flavors to blend by allowing it to stay in the... - 37.2549
Sour Cream Dressing
This gorgeously prepare Sour Cream Dressing is an extremely wonderful way to pep-up any bland dish. You'll really enjoy cooking this Sour Cream Dressing, as it is quick and vey easy to make! - 34.6047
Cucumbers In Sour Cream Dressing
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine sour cream, soup, onion, pickle, pepper, cucumbers and radishes.
2) Blend all the ingredients nicely and refrigerate.
3) Line a salad bowl with lettuce and spoon out the chilled salad on it. Garnish with... - 39.7959
Horseradish Dill Trout
Thaw fish, it frozen.
For sauce, beat cream till soft peaks form.
Fold in mayonnaise, snipped dill, and 1/2 teaspoon of the horseradish.
Cover and chill up to 4 hours.
Spread inside cavities of the fish lightly with the remaining horseradish.
Insert two of... - 39.7981
Dill Potato Salad
Mix sour cream with salad dressing, vinegar, salt, pepper and dill weed.
Toss together in large bowl cooked potatoes, celery, onion, cucumber, green pepper, radishes and all but 3 or 4 egg slices (save for garnish).
Mix gently with dressing; chill to blend... - 34.4884
Farmhouse Cheese Relish
Combine cottage cheese, dill pickle, and carrots in a medium size bowl.
Fold in sour cream and mayonnaise or salad dressing until well blended.
Chill until serving time.
Sprinkle lightly with paprika, if you wish. - 26.6881
Iced Dill Zucchini
Cut unpeeled zucchini crosswise on a slant into longish ovals about 1/2 inch thick.
Cook gently in 2 cups boiling water with about 1 teaspoon salt until crisp tender, 4 to 5 minutes.
Drain cooking liquid and save it.
Place zucchini in a bowl and add shrimp if... - 40.5349
Blend all ingredients thoroughly.
Let season in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
Serve with potato chips, crackers or raw vegetables - 24.8966
Classic Dill Dip
Whisk mayonnaise, sour cream and Dill Mix together to blend well.
Cover and chill for at least 1 hour or overnight.
Serve with assorted crudites: raw vegetables such as cherry tomatoes, carrot and celery sticks, broccoli florets, cucumber rounds and bell... - 25.8736
Cucumber Dill Dip
This cucumber dill dip is a refreshing and cool dip prepared with cream cheese and mayonnaise base. Made with chopped cucumbers, the cucumber dill dip also has lemon juice and green onions in it. Chilled and served, it is great with spicy chips or grilled... - 33.0877
Dill Shrimp Appetizers
In a medium saucepan, cook shrimp in boiling water to cover, 3 to 5 minutes until they turn pink; drain.
Remove shells and central back veins; refrigerate.
Peel cucumber; cut in half lengthwise.
Use tip of a teaspoon to scoop out seeds; discard seeds.
Finely... - 38.3769
Swordfish Steaks With Dill Mustard Sauce
Swordfish steaks with dill mustard sauce is a herbed swordfish preparation. Skillet cooked with white wine, dill and mustard, the swordfish are simmered to doneness. Finished with heavy cream to create a saucy texture, the swordfish steaks are filling and can... - 33.5169
Simple Dill Chicken Salad
1. In a large salad bowl, combine chicken, broccoli, water chestnuts, green onions and grapes.
2. In a small bowl, combine sour cream, soy sauce, sesame oil, hot pepper sauce and pepper to taste. Stir in dill.
3. Pour over chicken mixture; toss gently to... - 32.4095
Shrimp And Grape Salad With Dill
Shrimp And Grape Salad With Dill its simply yummy. The sour cream with mayonnaise gives the Shrimp And Grape Salad With Dill a velvety taste. - 37.3311
Dilled Pasta Salad With Smoked Fish
Cook rotini as directed on package; drain.
Rinse pasta in cold water; drain.
Mix mayonnaise, yogurt, dill weed, mustard, salt and pepper in large bowl.
Add rotini and remaining ingredients except smoked fish; toss.
Gently stir in smoked fish. - 35.0207
Dill Mustard Potato Salad
There hasn't been an occasion when this Dill Mustard Potato Salad recipe didn't receive rave reviews. This salad when served as a Side Dish will bring happiness in your dining room. I have a weakness for potatoes, thus I prepare this recipe often. It would be... - 50.7752
Vegetable Salad Dressing
Place all ingredients in processor bowl and process with metal blade until vegetables are finely chopped.
Serve with vegetable salads. - 24.1426
Organic Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
If you are wondering what to do with all that buttermilk sitting in the fridge, here is an organic buttermilk ranch dressing recipe for you that will not only use up all of that but also add a little zing to all the dishes that you put it in. Take a look at... - 129.624
Creamy Fresh Herb Ranch Dressing
Make you salad sing with this creamy, herby ranch dressing. Betty whomps up a tasty ranch dressing loaded with fresh herbs that makes for a lip-smacking treat. No whisks, no blenders. Just a few simple ingredients and you can stir up this tasty treat in a few... - 101.7
Basic Hot Bacon Dressing
Fry bacon crisp.
Remove bacon from pan; drain on paper towel reserving fat.
Combine remaining ingredients except lettuce; add to fat in skillet.
Bring to a boil.
Toss hot mixture with lettuce and crumbled bacon.
Serve at once.
For creamy dressing, add... - 37.5748
New Potato Salad With Buttermilk Dressing
In large saucepan of boiling salted water, cook potatoes for 10 to 12 minutes or just until tender.
Drain; transfer to large bowl.
Meanwhile, whisk together oil, vinegar, sugar, mustard, pepper and salt; pour over warm potatoes and toss gently.
In large pot... - 46.9762
Refreshing Shrimp Salad
Cut large shrimp in half.
Combine shrimp, cabbage, and green pepper; chill.
Combine sour cream, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and seasonings to make dressing; chill.
Add almonds and dressing to shrimp mixture; toss lightly. - 34.7786
Cucumber Salad Mousse
Cucumber salad mousse is a creamy vegetable mousse. Made with gelatin and sour cream dilled and flavored with mayo, the cucumber salad mousse is chilled to set. Served on lettuce leaves with garnishing slices of cucumber, its is refreshing and delicious. - 44.2703
Creamy Avocado Dressing
1) Peel avocado, cut in two halves and remove the pit. Chop into large cubes.
2) Take a blender or a food processor bowl and add all ingredients.
3) Blend until soft and creamy dressing is made.
4) Use as a dressing for salads,... - 40.4325
Horseradish Herb Dressing
About 30 minutes bejore serving: Combine sour cream, horseradish and vinegar; mix until smooth.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Refrigerate, covered, at least 15 minutes.
Serve over tossed greens, sliced tomatoes or cucumbers. - 33.795
Buttermilk Ranch Salad Dressing
How about a nice tangy ranch dressing to go with your salad! Shea shows you just how to go about it in this video! Easy steps to follow, see the video and you'll want to give this a go! - 113.173
Easy Vegetable Squares
Easy vegetable squares are cheesy squares prepared with vegetable toppings of choice. Herbed with dill, the vegetable squares are prepared with a crecent rolls base. Layered with cream cheese combined along with salad dressing and mayonnaise, these vegetable... - 41.7813
Cold Horseradish Dressing
Mix together all the ingredients except the dill.
Chill and, before serving, garnish with freshly chopped dill.
Serve with smoked trout or whitefish or cold meats. - 30.6337
1. Place 1/2 cup cucumber, sour cream, and mayonnaise in a blender or food processor; process until smooth. Pour cucumber mixture into a bowl; stir in remaining 1/4 cup cucumber, dill, and remaining ingredients. Cover and chill, if desired. - 29.1426
Thousand Island Dressing
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the sour cream, yogurt and mayonnaise. Whisk in the tomato paste, wine, lemon juice, mustard and anchovy paste. Stir in the scallion, dill pickle, sweet pickle, parsley, pepper and salt. If making ahead, cover and... - 28.7672
Buttermilk Salad Dressing Mix
Place all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
Transfer to a 1 quart jar, cover tightly, and store in the refrigerator.
To Make Buttermilk Dressing In a small bowl, whisk together 5 tablespoons of the Buttermilk Salad Dressing Mix, 1/2 cup warm... - 23.2705
1. Wash, peel and seed.
2. Finely chop cucumbers in a food processor or with a knife.
3. In a mixing bowl combine all the ingredients.
4. Use a fork to whisk until all the ingredients are well blended into a smooth dressing.... - 39.1053
Cucumbers In Sour Cream
Sprinkle cucumber with salt; cover with wa ter.
Combine sour cream, vinegar, sugar and dill weed.
Drain cucumber; add dressing.
Add a small amount of milk if dressing is too thick. - 28.2402
Tropical Dressed Crab
Put the flaked crab in a bowl, add celery and cucumber, sprinkle with lemon juice, salt and pepper and toss well.
Now fold in the coconut cream sauce or mayonnaise.
Arrange the crab attractively on a large platter, using the head and claws and colourful... - 27.048
Fennel, Arugula, And Smoked-trout Salad With Horseradish Dressing
Whisk sour cream, T/2 teaspoons olive oil, horseradish, dill, and 3/4 teaspoon white wine vinegar in small bowl.
Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
Place arugula, fennel, and onion in medium bowl.
Add 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil and 1/2 teaspoon... - 36.1866
Crunchy Salad Dressing
1) In a bowl, add yoghurt, sour cream, mayonnaise and red wine vinegar. Mix thoroughly.
2) Stir in diced green bell pepper, diced red onion, pickle relish, minced parsley or dill and broth and seasoning mix.
3) Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and... - 34.0541
Seafood Salad Sandwich With Cream Of Anything Soup
For seafood salad dressing: Cream first two ingredients completely.
Fold in remaining ingredients.
For salad: Top open-faced sandwiches with a lettuce leaf.
Divide seafood salad evenly among four slices.
Top each of the remaining 4 slices with 2 tomato slices... - 37.5898
Sour Cream Potato Salad
Cook potatoes until tender-done in boiling salted water.
Drain cooked potatoes.
Make salad dressing by blending sour cream, mayonnaise, horseradish, salt, wine vinegar, celery seed and onion.
Add hot cooked potatoes to salad dressing and coat well.
Garnish... - 32.5581
Cook macaroni in boiling salted water till tender; drain.
Toss with milk; cover and chill.
Dissolve bouillon granules in the hot water.
Stir together mayonnaise or salad dressing, sour cream, bouillon, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, and several dashes of pepper.
Stir... - 42.161
Vegetable Dipper Dilly Dip
Vegetable Dipper Dilly Dip makes a yummy combination with vegetable dippers like carrots, zucchini, celery, rutabaga and cucumber. This Vegetable Dipper Dilly Dip is pretty easy to make too. Just check out the recipe of the rich tasting and heavenly Vegetable... - 28.0493
Dried Tomato-potato Salad
Dried Tomato-Potato Salad is one of the easiest salad recipes I have ever tried. Dried Tomato-Potato Salad was even better the second time I tried. You will thank me for posting! - 30.8488
Beans In Sour Cream
1) Trim beans and slice crosswise into 1-inch pieces.
2) Preheat oven at 350°F
3) Boil salted water in a pan and cook beans for 5 minutes. Drain.
4) Add salt, freshly ground pepper, caraway or dill seeds, and nutmeg into sour cream and... - 40.0574
Smoked Salmon Croissant
1. To make filling, place cream cheese and sour cream into a bowl and beat until smooth. Add salmon, spring onion, dill, capers and lime or lemon juice and mix to combine.
2. Top bottom half of each croissant with filling, then place other halves on top. - 33.4591
Herring In Cream Sauce
Drain herring, reserving I tablespoon of the marinade.
Combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, whipping cream, sugar, lemon pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and the reserved marinade.
Reserve some of the dillweed for garnish.
Arrange half the onion, half the... - 40.0547
Cucumbers In Sour Cream
1. In a mixing bowl, combine sour cream with vinegar, lemon juice, dill and seasonings.
2. Use a fork to whisk until smooth.
3. Add cucumbers to a serving bowl.
4. Pour the dressing over the cucumbers and toss.
5. Cover bowl with cling film and... - 40.6428
Chicken Salad Deluxe
Combine chicken with water, sliced onion, celery tops and salt in a kettle or Dutch oven.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat; cover; simmer about 1 hour, or until chicken is tender.
Remove from broth and cool until easy to handle. (Save broth to start a soup... - 42.1949
Hummus With An Indian Twist
This great tasting, versatile dip is easy to make. It can be served with pita/tandoori bread as an appetizer, can be used as a dressing for a simple cucumber and tomato salad, can be used as a topping on Crostini, or used as a spread for sandwiches and Katti... - 41.0535
Blt And Egg Pie
Recipe by Sara Moulton, TV personality and cookbook author. - 34.8909
Vegetable Salad Rolls
Combine green pepper, cucumber, tomato, celery, onion, parsley, and dill pickle.
Combine sour cream dip, mayonnaise, and salt; gently fold into vegetables.
Cover and chill till serving time.
Split rolls and scoop out the centers; wrap.
Just before serving,... - 35.2518
Layered Spinach Salad
1) Take a 4-quart glass bowl and layer half of the spinach, eggs, lettuce, beans, onions and pepper in it. Repeat the layers.
2) Spread sour cream and dill salad dressing evenly on top.
3) Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 12 hours or until... - 40.9568
Creamy Chicken Salad
1. Combine chicken with water, sliced onion, celery tops and salt in a kettle or Dutch oven. Heat to boiling; reduce heat; cover; simmer about 1 hour, or until chicken is tender. Remove from broth and cool until easy to handle. (Save broth to start a soup... - 31.685
Creamy Cucumber Sauce
1. In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise with lemon peel and juice, seasonings and herb.
2. With a fork, whisk until smooth and well blended.
3. Add cucumber and whisk lightly.
4. This recipe make about 1 cup of sauce which should be stored in... - 35.7769
Macaroni And Herring Salad
Arrange the macaroni, celery, mushrooms, herrings, eggs and potato in a large salad bowl and set aside.
In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper and dill, beating until they are well blended.
Pour the dressing over the salad mixture,... - 40.3252
1) In a bowl mix yogurt or sour cream with salad dressing, garlic, mustard and dill.
2) Pour the content on sliced cucumbers and spread evenly.
4) Serve chilled. - 34.5019
Louisiana Style Potato Salad
1) Take a 4-quart saucepan and boil water in it. Add the potatoes and cook, covered, for about 10 minutes or until tender. Drain and keep aside.
2) In an 8-inch skillet heat vegetable oil and cook bacon until crisp. Transfer to paper towel and get rid... - 43.7982
Tasty Egg Salad
Combine all ingredients; blend well.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Serve on lettuce. - 22.8474
Dilly Cabbage Salad
Mayonnaise-Sour cream dressing: Mix well juice of 1 lemon; 1/4 cup sour dairy cream; 1/2 cup soy mayonnaise; 1/4 tspn, pepper; 1 tblspn, sugar; pinch of thyme and dash of paprika. - 25.0898