- » Cream Cucumber Spread
Cream Cucumber Spread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cream cucumber spread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cream cucumber spread recipes.
Cool And Creamy Cucumber Spread
Thinly slice 1 cucumber and arrange in bottom of lightly oiled 4-cup ring mold; set aside.
Peel, seed and coarsely chop remaining cucumbers.
With food processor or electric mixer, combine cream cheese, 1 cup chopped cucumber, sour cream, dill, lemon juice and... - 34.9403
Party Cucumber Spread
Party Cucumber Spread is served with salads. Party Cucumber Spread gets its desired taste from cheese flavored with lemon juice and white pepper. - 28.8763
The Best Cucumber Spread
The Best Cucumber Spread is indeed a heavenly mix. The cucumber spread is rich with the flavor of mayonnaise and cucumber and when preserved refrigerated you can use it for 7 - 10 days. Be it for sandwiches or for french breads, this best cucumber spread is... - 46.6277
Cucumber Rounds With Blue Cheese Spread
Cucumber Rounds with Blue Cheese Spread - cucumbers never tasted this yum to me! The richness of blue cheese just make those cucumbers taste heavenly. The recipe for blue cheese spread is way too easy and you can preserve the excess spread too! - 36.4732
Cucumber Dill Spread
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
Add lemon juice, onion, dill, horseradish and hot pepper sauce.
Fold in cucumber.
Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. - 29.7202
Cucumber Shrimp Spread
1.Take a small mixing bowl, mix together salt and cucumber. Let stand aside for 10 minutes.
2. On a clean kitchen towel, place the cucumber at the center and hold the corners of the towel together. Squeeze out excess liquid from the cucmbers and... - 32.7009
Cool And Creamy Cucumber Spread
1. Grease a 4-cup ring mold with oil.
2. On a vegetable board, use a sharp vegetable knife or a vegetable cutter to thinly slice 1 cucumber.
3. Arrange the slices in the greased mold. Keep aside.
4. Peel and chop the remaining... - 41.6969
Shrimp Cucumber Spread
In a medium mixing bowl stir together the cream cheese, catsup, brown or prepared mustard and garlic powder.
Stir in the shrimp, cucumber and onion.
Cover and chill the mixture. Separate the endive leaves; rinse and pat dry.
Before serving, spoon the shrimp... - 33.8885
Salmon Spread Cucumber Round
Want a gourmet looking easy to prepare and delicious appetizer for a special party? Try making Salmon Spread Cucumber Round with Gluten Free recipe videos. Doesn’t matter if its gluten free because everyone is going to love them. The recipe doesn’t need... - 112.305
Cucumber Sandwich Spread
1. Allow cream cheese to reach room temperature.
2. Place all ingredients in a blender and blend for 30 seconds. Check consistency (it should be creamy) and for lumps; if needed, scootch mixture around with wooden spoon (with blender off), and blend another... - 27.7258
Cucumber Sandwich Spread
Grate cucumber; carefully press out moisture with paper towels.
Mix all ingredients well, using enough mayonnaise to moisten so that filling will spread easily.
Spread on bread.
Refrigerate or freeze. - 34.3434
1) Squeeze moistuire from cucumber and onion with the help of paper towel.
2) Whisk cream cheese and mix vegetables, salad dressing, and salt.
3) Squeeze lemon juice and toss lightly.
4) Serve the spread with fresh salad. - 36.9407
Benedictine Spread For Party
Be it a family event or a holiday, delicious dips are always more than welcome. And Betty’s Benedictine spread definitely makes for a lip-smacking addition to your robust, spirited meal. Full of flavors, this cucumber and cream cheese spread jazzed up with... - 91.1289
Assemble Salad Maker with Shredder Disc and large bowl.
Change disc to Thin Slicer Disc and process onion.
Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper with cucumber and onion at MEDIUM-LOW until well mixed.
Spread... - 38.4878
Lemony Tuna Barb Spread
Whip cream cheese until fluffy.
Blend in next 9 ingredients, adjusting flavorings to taste.
Keep mixture quite stiff.
Use spread on celery sticks, cucumber rounds, or canapes, or as a vegetable dip.
(To thin, add more rhubarb sauce.) - 37.7052
Cucumber Sandwiches is a mouth watering side disk recipe. An easy to prepare sandwich recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 32.8435
Cucumber Tea Sandwiches
Place the cucumber slices in a colander set in the sink.
Pour the vinegar and 2 teaspoons of the salt over them.
Drain for at least 20 minutes, then remove the cucumber slices from the colander and pat dry.
In the bowl of a food processor fitted with the... - 48.1177
Salmon Cucumber Sandwich
1 Usinga food processororan electric mixer at medium speed, beat the cheese, yogurt, and lemon juice for 1 minute or until smooth.
In a medium-size bowl, flake the salmon, then add the cheese mixture, onion, and dill weed and mix well.
Place half the... - 32.3312
Smoked Salmon Canapes With Cucumber
Mash Cream Cheese with onion flakes and curry; spread on salmon slices and roll up each, jelly-roll fashion.
Chill overnight or for several hours.
Cut each salmon roll into 3 slices and place on cucumber slices.
Garnish with pimento, if desired. - 24.8914
Cucumber casserole is an extremely easy and no mess casserole. It is light and goes very well as a side dish. Try serving it with various meat or vegetable main courses. It is simple to make and can be easily served as a main dish if you are a vegetarian. - 49.8547
Cucumber Shrimp Canapes
Cucumber Shrimp Canapes is a heady mix of mayonnaise, milk and cream cheese. A favorite among kids, this Cucumber Shrimp Canapes can be prepared in a jiffy. - 28.5577
1) In a bowl mix yogurt or sour cream with salad dressing, garlic, mustard and dill.
2) Pour the content on sliced cucumbers and spread evenly.
4) Serve chilled. - 34.5019
My Favorite Cucumber Salad
Peel cucumbers and thinly slice.
Spread cucumbers over bottom of a colander and sprinkle salt and sugar on top.
Let them drain for 30 minutes; press gently to remove excess liquid, then chill.
Blend sour cream or mayonnaise, onions, lemon juice, vinegar and... - 38.7705
Cucumber Tea Sandwiches
Line a colander or sieve with a double layer of cheesecloth that has been rinsed out and squeezed dry; allow cheesecloth to extend over edge of colander.
Spoon yogurt into colander; fold edges of cheesecloth over to cover yogurt.
Place colander in a bowl;... - 43.3388
Drain clams, reserving 1 tablespoon liquid.
Rub mixing bowl with cut clove of garlic.
In bowl blend cheese, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, 1/4 teaspoon salt, dash pepper, cucumber, clams, and reserved clam liquid.
Turn into a serving bowl; sprinkle... - 33.0244
Vegetable Party Spread
1)Use an electric mixer and beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
2)Stir the cream cheese with carrots,onion,celery,green pepper ,cucumber, lemon juice, mayonnaise ,salt and white pepper
3)Serve the spread on party rye bread or onion rolls. - 38.3496
Vegetable Party Spread
Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Serve on party rye bread or onion rolls - 28.0854
Benedictine Sandwich Spread
1) Take a food processor and place the knife blade in position to the bowl.
2) Add the cucumber and onion and process it for 3-5 seconds.
3) Scrape the sides of the processor bowl with the aid of a rubber spatula after the processor is stopped.
4)... - 37.4694
Holiday Seafood Spread
Line 1-quart bowl or mold with plastic wrap and coat with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine yogurt, cream cheese, dill weed, lemon juice and hot pepper sauce, if desired, in food processor; process until smooth.
Add surimi; process using on/off pulsing action... - 37.8181
1. In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Stir until well blended.
2. If the spread is too thick, thin out a bit by adding more sour cream or chutney.
3. Use the spread to make quick and healthy sandwiches for lunch.
4. Use brown bread... - 36.477
1) Into a 8 x 1 1/2-inch round cake pan lined with plastic wrap or wax paper
2) Into a bowl add in the cream cheese and using a hand mixer beat till smooth
3) Then add in the muenster, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, onion, and the garlic powders... - 46.1463
Fish Spread Appetizer
Flake tuna with a fork (finely chop shrimp or crab).
In a small bowl, blend cream cheese, garlic, and lemon juice.
Add fish and blend thoroughly.
If you have a food processor, put all the ingredients in at one time and process until blended.
Cover and chill... - 31.8907
Roasted Garlic Spread With Three Cheese
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Cut tops off garlic heads to expose tops of cloves.
Place garlic in small baking pan; bake 45 minutes or until garlic is very tender.
Remove from pan; cool completely.
Squeeze garlic into small bowl; mash with fork.
Beat cream cheese... - 36.3284
Mock Boursin Cheese Spread
In a small bowl, combine Yogurt Cheese and sour cream and blend well.
Add basil, rosemary, thyme, tarragon, sage, garlic, parsley and sugar.
Pour into a serving dish.
Sprinkle generously with pepper, cover and refrigerate.
Allow flavors to blend 8... - 39.7808
Tutkey Sandwiches With Cranberry Walnut Spread
To make the cranberry-walnut spread: Spoon the cranberry sauce into a strainer set over a medium bowl.
Press on the sauce with the back of a spoon until most of the juice is extracted (you should be left with about 1/2 cup sauce).
Discard the juice and spoon... - 40.2753
Place in an 8-cup (2 L) microwave-safe bowl the sliced cucumbers, onion and butter.
Sprinkle with the flour.
Stir well and microwave at HIGH 10 minutes, stirring well after 5 minutes.
Add the salt and milk or broth.
Microwave 10 minutes at HIGH.
Add the lemon... - 45.1825
Cucumber Beef Rolls
1. Soften cream cheese in a glass bowl in microwave oven (30 to 60 seconds at simmer).
2. Add cucumber, radishes and onion salt to cream cheese; mix well.
3. Spread mixture on slices of cold roast beef, allowing about 2 teaspoons for each slice; roll up... - 27.2336
Dill Snapper Fillets With Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
On broiler pan or in microwave-safe dish, arrange fillets in single layer with thickest part to outside.
Brush with lemon juice; sprinkle with garlic and dill.
Broil for 6 to 8 minutes or microwave, covered loosely with waxed paper, at high (100%) power for 4... - 34.4024
Fish Stuffed Cucumbers
Peel the cucumbers and cut them in half.
Scoop out the seeds with a small spoon.
In a mixing bowl, combine the vinegar, tarragon and salt.
Dip each cucumber half into the mixture to season.
Discard the vinegar solution.
Evenly divide the diced fish among the... - 40.4136
Cucumber And Watercress Sandwiches
Place cucumber slices in a colander.
Sprinkle vinegar and solt over cucumber slices, tossing gently.
Place colander over a bowl to drain; let stand 30 minutes.
Press cucumber slices be-rween layers of paper rowels to remove excess moisture.
Place cucumber... - 35.2786
Remove crusts from bread slices and place pieces between damp towels to soften.
Cream softened cheese with mayonnaise.
Peel and shred cucumber, squeeze out the juice and add to cheese mixture with chives.
Spread some mixture on softened bread, and roll up... - 27.8696
Cut cucumber in half, lengthwise. Set one half aside. Peel other half, seed and grate flesh into bowl. Add cheese, paprika, horseradish and mayonnaise to grated cucumber. Season and mix well.
Seed remaining cucumber and slice thinly without peeling.
Spread... - 25.7206
Cucumber rounds are healthy snack or an appetizer on a relaxed summer evening. Kids will definitely love this dish for a snack after school or may be supper. Cucumber rounds are easy to make, light but filling too. - 39.6613
1. Wash, peel and seed.
2. Finely chop cucumbers in a food processor or with a knife.
3. In a mixing bowl combine all the ingredients.
4. Use a fork to whisk until all the ingredients are well blended into a smooth dressing.... - 39.1053
1. To prepare the cucumber cut it in half lengthwise.
2. To remove seeds run a teaspoon down the center and scrape through.
3. Dice and drain in a strainer for at least 1 hour.
4. In a bowl mix cream cheese, garlic salt, worcestershire... - 44.7425
Swordfish With Cucumber Sauce
Cream anchovy paste and softened butter; spread on steaks.
Broil 4 inches from heat for 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily.
Meanwhile, in saucepan, cook cucumber with dill in butter until tender.
Add soup and sour cream.
Heat; stir now and... - 30.9618
Avocado Cucumber Party Sandwiches
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add first 6 ingredients.
Process until smooth; set aside.
Beat cream cheese and mayonnaise at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Press shredded cucumber and onion between paper towels.
Add cucumber and... - 42.9648
Cucumber Cheese Rounds
Cream the cheese until soft, then add the next 4 ingredients and mix well.
Using a 1 1/2-inch biscuit cutter, cut rounds out of slices of bread.
Spread each round with butter, then with a teaspoonful of the cheese mixture.
Garnish with a small cut-out of... - 30.559
Swordfish With Cucumber Sauce
1. Soften butter and cream the anchovy paste. Spread this paste on steaks very evenly, covering every bit.
2. Broil for 5 minutes at least 4 inches from heat on both the sides, till the fish starts flaking easily.
3. In a saucepan cook... - 44.1433
Smoked Salmon Cucumber Rolls
1 Combine the rice and water in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer, covered, until the liquid evaporates, about 20 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and let stand 10 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, combine the vinegar, honey, and salt in... - 36.3415
Smoked Salmon With Cucumber Dip
1. Mix sliced cucumbers with sour cream, dill, chives, and vinegar and season with salt and pepper.
2. Allow the mixture to chill, covered, for 2 to 3 hours.
3. Spread butter on each of the bread slices and top with 1 salmon slice. Spread the chilled... - 39.7791
Cucumber Canapes has a smooth taste. Cucumber lovers must try Cucumber Canapes. Cucumber Canapes is a very easy to make. - 34.3837
Peel cucumbers; slice thinly and sprinkle with salt.
Chill for at least 30 minutes; squeeze out excess moisture.
Spread bread with butter; arrange cucumbers, sieved eggs and halved ripe olives on bread.
Top with Sour Cream Whip; sprinkle with green onion. - 31.0296
Green Cucumber Soup
Green Cucumber Soup ! A refreshing and simple soup that almost always steals the limelight of any spread! Try this wonderful Green Cucumber Soup recipe! - 31.8306
Salmon Steaks In Cucumber Sauce
1. Prepare a sauce by combining ingredients such as dairy sour cream, cucumber, sugar, vinegar, horseradish, salt and ground red pepper.
2. Take a 1 ½ -quart glass baking dish and spread the salmon steaks over it in alternating thick and thin ends.... - 40.2867
Salmon Cucumber Mousse
1. In large skillet or steamer with 1/2 inch water, place wire or steaming rack just above water.
2. Place fresh salmon on rack, cover and bring to boiling over high heat.
3. Reduce heat and simmer about 10 minutes until salmon flakes when... - 46.2055
Salmon With Cucumber Chive Sauce
1. Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil and spray the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Peel and finely chop the cucumber. Mince the bell pepper. Melt the margarine in a small saucepan.
3. In a small bowl, combine the melted margarine with 1... - 37.0761
Sole With Cucumber Sauce
1. In a bowl combine first 5 ingredients, mixing well.
2. Divide crabmeat mixture among fillets, spreading evenly.
3. Roll up each fillet and secure with a wooden pick.
4. In an 8-inch square baking dish arrange the fillets.
5. In a 1-cup glass measure... - 45.0645
Sauteed Julienne Of Leeks And Cucumbers
Sauteed Julienne Of Leeks And Cucumbers is simply the answer for your week day prayers for a simple and delicious dish. Trust me, you will love the Sauteed Julienne Of Leeks And Cucumbers! - 44.4123
How To Make Thai Pizza Appetizers
Are you tired of pigs-in-a-blanket and looking for something different to spice up your appetizer tray? Lauren Chattman from Pillsbury shows us how to make Thai pizza appetizers that have a sweet and spicy kick. - 132.693
Salami Wedges With Cream Cheese
1. Spread the cream cheese evenly on 4 slices of the salami. Place 4 of the cucumber slices on each of 2 of the salami slices that have been spread with the cream cheese. Top the other 2 salami slices spread with the cream cheese with the sliced red onion.... - 25.2121
Chives Egg & Almond Canapes
Spread almonds in a shallow pan and toast in a 350Â° oven for about 8 minutes or until they have a rich, nutlike aroma.
Let cool slightly, then whirl in a blender or food processor until powdery.
Shred eggs into a medium size bowl.
Add almonds, chives,... - 36.2631
Flower Buffet Sandwich
Prepare spreads and Egg Salad.
Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
Cut bread in 4 slices horizontally.
Cut top slice into a daisy with 5 petals.
Set daisy shape aside.
Using a round 8-inch pan as a guide, cut crusts from remaining slices.
Peel avocado;... - 43.6928
2 Cheese Liptauer
Up to 4 days before serving (Liptauer must have time to mellow and should not be prepared less than 1 day ahead), combine cream cheese, cheddar, butter, mustard and onion in processor and blend until smooth.
Add enough paprika to give a rosy color.
(If using... - 41.0426
Poached Salmon With Sour Cream Dill Sauce
1. In 26-inch fish poacher, combine water, wine, celery, onion, carrot, lemon, salt, and peppercorns; heat to boiling over high heat. Cover and cook 10 minutes.
2. Rinse salmon inside and out with cold running water. Place salmon on rack in fish poacher; heat... - 37.0353
Stuffed Sole Fillets
Dry the sole fillets.
Combine the cucumber, bread-crumb stuffing and worcestershire sauce, then moisten with dill juice or milk.
Season to taste and spread the centre of each fillet with a heaping tablespoon of the mixture.
Roll up and secure with... - 44.9828
Stuffed Pancakes Newburg
Let pancakes stand in opened package until thawed enough to separate.
Combine cottage cheese, cucumber, onion, Worcestershire sauce and salt in medium size bowl; spread between pancakes to make 6 sandwiches; place on cookie sheet.
Bake in moderate oven... - 28.5581
Tongue And Cream Cheese Rolls
Tongue And Cream Cheese Rolls is like by many across the globe. Tongue And Cream Cheese Rolls gets its taste from cheese and French dressing. - 36.0704
Philadelphia Cream Cheese Mediterranean Roll
A cream cheese roll that gives you the feel of hummus and looks like a sushi roll but is not! Sounds complicated but is not! Using the Kraft Philadelphia cream cheese as its base, this recipe is really simple and makes a great side! - 120.428
Jellied Pineapple Cream Cheese Salad
1. Take a bowl and add 2 cups of hot water to it. Dissolve the lime gelatin into it.
2. Chill the mixture until it attains the consistency of unbeaten egg whites.
3. Add pineapple and cucumber.
4. Wash the 9 x 5 x 2-inch loaf pan with cold... - 43.045
Easy Homemade Sushi Rolls (philly Roll)
Want to try some sushi. Explore this video and try these homemade sushi rolls which is easy to prepare and good to taste. The cooked vinegared rice combined with cucumber and wasabi sauce makes an excellent snack. Getting your sushi rice right is a crucial... - 127.44
Easy Appetizer Cut Outs
Unfold pie crusts; cut out with 2 1/2-inch cutters.
Place cut-outs on ungreased cookie sheet; prick each several times with fork.
Bake at 425°, 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown; cool.
Combine cream cheese, milk, onion salt and Worcestershire sauce;... - 35.0786
Garden Harvest Squares
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Crust: Line a 15 x 10 sheet pan with dough (unroll into long crescent rectangles).
Press over the bottom and up the sides to form the crust; firmly press perforations to seal.
Bake for 13 to 17 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool... - 36.1123
Smoked Salmon Sandwiches
Mix together until blended the cream cheese and lemon juice.
Spread cream cheese over pumpernickel bread.
Arrange half the cucumber slices on each sandwich and top with equal amounts of the smoked salmon.
Garnish salmon with chopped green onion. - 33.9382
Curried Layered Vegetable Salad
In large bowl layer in order 3 cups of the lettuce, the tomatoes, peas, remaining 3 cups lettuce, and cucumber or zucchini.
Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, parsley, milk, curry, and sugar; spread atop cucumber, sealing to edge of bowl.
Cover and chill up to... - 35.5806
Crunchy Fruit And Vegetable Pick Ups
Using 3-inch Self-Sharpening Paring Knife, cut celery into 3-inch sticks.
If desired, fan an end of each celery stick, using Egg Slicer: Push end of celery halfway through Egg Slicer's wires and remove; give celery a quarter turn and push halfway through... - 44.3591
1. Blend chicken spread with cream cheese, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
2. Spread each bread slice with 1/2 teaspoon butter or margarine.
3. Cut 24 thin even slices from cucumber; cut remaining cucumber into tiny wedges for garnish. Spoon 1 teaspoonful... - 29.0953
Deviled Ham Open Face Sandwiches
1 Trim crusts from bread slices; cut hearts or other decorative shapes from the slices, using 2-inch cookie or hors d'oeuvres cutters.
2 Combine ham and cream cheese until well blended; spread on bread cut-outs. Decorate with cucumber and pimiento. - 21.6361
Sardine Line Ups
1. Spread bread with tartar sauce; layer part of cucumber on 4 slices. Arrange sardines on top; place remaining cucumber over sardines.
2. Blend sour cream and catsup in a cup and spoon a generous table-spoonful over filling for each sandwich. Cover with... - 24.1433
Party Sandwich Loaf
Party Sandwich Loaf will be hit for sure. I tried this last week and it indeed was a hit. Check out the recipe of the hot and yummy Party Sandwich Loaf. - 29.429
Hummus And Vegetable Club
1. Spread 2 tablespoons hummus over each of 4 bread slices. Top each with 1/4 cup shredded carrot, radish slices, and 1 lettuce leaf.
2. Spread 1 tablespoon cream cheese spread over each of 4 bread slices. Place cheese side up over lettuce leaves. Top each... - 27.9022
Sunrise Bread Snack
1. Cut 12-15 thin slices without peeling the cucumber. Mix 1/2 cup vinegar with 1 tsp sugar and 1 tsp salt. Heat vinegar and pour over the cucumber slices kept in a bowl. Mix and keep aside for 30 minutes at least.
2. Slit an orange segment lengthwise and... - 30.402
A variety of breads and fillings create an open-face sandwich smorgasbord! - 32.6523
This three layer vegetable sandwich recipe is made from fresh vegetables and served on wholesome multigrain bread with cream cheese. This quick vegetarian sandwich recipe can be served cold or slightly warm and makes a great meal or evening snack. - 45.2173
Ham And Cheese Sushi Rolls
For ham sushi: Pat each ham slice with paper towel to remove excess moisture.
Spread each ham slice to edges with 2 tablespoons cream cheese.
Pat 1 cucumber quarter with paper towel to remove excess moisture; place at edge of ham slice.
Seal by... - 36.545
Ham And Cheese Sushi Rolls
1. For ham sushi: Pat each ham slice with paper towel to remove excess moisture. Spread each ham slice to edges with 2 tablespoons cream cheese.
2. Pat 1 cucumber quarter with paper towel to remove excess moisture; place at edge of ham slice. Roll tightly.... - 28.8588
This Salad Ring is a splendid combination of vegetables and fruit. Try out this interesting assortment with rice or breads and tell me if you like it ! - 45.6867
Holiday Seafood Mousse
In small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over lemon juice.
Let stand 1 minute to soften.
Warm over low heat, stirring, until gelatin has dissolved.
Remove from heat; set aside.
In food processor, combine half of the shrimp, 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the sour cream, the... - 42.3739
Busy Day Herring Canapes
Score cucumber by running sharp-tined fork down length of cucumber from end to end.
Cut crosswise into thin slices.
Place in 3 cups salted ice water; let stand for 30 minutes to crisp.
Drain on absorbent paper.
Spread bread with butter.
Overlap 2 slices... - 36.0898
1) In a small bowl put chicken spread with cheese, salt, and pepper.
2) On each bread slice spread 1/2 teaspoon butter or margarine evenly.
3) Make 24 thin even slices from cucumber.
4) Chop remaining cucumber into small wedges for garnish. Keep... - 39.6717
Party Cheese Fingers
Mix white pepper, garlic powder and onion salt with 3 oz.
Spread on slices of bread.
Cut into finger strips and top each with a thin slice of dill pickle or cucumber. - 15.9614
Mix thoroughly and spread on open-face bread or between thin slices of bread.
These may be garnished or served plain. - 20.9375
Sardine Line Ups
1. Make sandwich spread blending sour cream and catsup
2. Refrigerate until required.
3. Spread tartare sauce on one side of bread slices.
4. Arrange slices, spread side up on clean work counter.
5. On each of 4 bread slices, layer a... - 38.0858
Benedictine is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 30.8717
Canterbury Open Sandwiches
Mince the lamb finely.
Cream the butter and chives or onion, mix with thelamb and season well.
Spread this mixture on the slices of bread, which can be cut into rounds.
Garnish with half slices of cucumber and slices of radish.
Top with 'fans' of gherkin and... - 37.1037
Salad Sandwich Loaf
Squeeze out extra water from grated cucumber.
Divide mayonnaise in three parts and mix each with carrots, cucumber, cheese and tomatoes respectively.
Add enough salt and pepper to all the three parts.
Remove crusts from all six sides of bread and cut into... - 40.3958
Savory Sandwich Loaf
Combine first 3 ingredients with 1 tablespoon onion and enough mayonnaise to make of spreading consistency.
Peel and halve cucumber.
Remove seed and chop cucumber fine.
Season with salt and pepper and let stand 15 to 20 minutes.
Then squeeze out excess... - 39.1709