- » Cream Croutons
Cream Croutons Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cream croutons recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cream croutons recipes.
Cream Of Parsnip Soup With Bacon And Garlic Croutons
Here's an unbeatable Cream Of Parsnip Soup With Bacon And Garlic Croutons recipe. It is an ideal Appetizer and will become an instant hit with your family and friends. The flavor of Vegetable makes this dish all the more appetizing. Try this Cream Of Parsnip... - 50.9965
Cream Of Pumpkin Soup With Parmesan Croutons
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Pierce the sweet potato with a fork.
Cut the pumpkin in half and scoop out the seeds.
Put it in a baking pan, cut side up, with the sweet potato, and bake them for 1 hour, or until tender.
During the last 10 minutes, add the... - 41.9264
Cream Of Tomato Soup With Croutons
1. Preheat the oven to 375°.
2. In a medium-size saucepan combine the tomatoes and their liquid, the tomato juice, potatoes, bell peppers, onion, 2 tablespoons of the coriander, the garlic and black pepper, and bring to a boil over medium heat. Cover the... - 37.4543
You May Also Like!
Creamed Spinach With Croutons
Remove stalks and wash 3 lb. of spinach 3 times in cold water or use 2-3 packets of frozen leaf spinach.
Cook rapidly in 8 oz. boiling salted water until tender.
Frozen spinach should be cooked with a little butter only, and no water.
If spinach is young and... - 38.1867
Smothered Franks With Croutons And Noodles
Cook onion and green pepper in 1/4 cup butter in a skillet until onion is transparent and green pepper is just tender.
Blend in flour.
Add bouillon gradually, blending thoroughly.
Stir in frankfurters and mushrooms.
Simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes, stirring... - 39.0639
Chicken And Corn Soup With Croutons
1 Place the butter in a 2.25 litre/4 pint (10 cup) mixing bowl and microwave on full power for 1 1/2 minutes to melt.
2 Gradually stir in the flour, mixing well with a wooden spoon.
3 Stir in the stock (bouillon) and milk. Season with salt and pepper to... - 33.1418
Puree Mongole With Croutons
Combine and stir 2 cans soup.
Add milk, stirring to smooth out any lumps.
Serve soup sprinkled with croutons. - 21.662
Zucchini Soup With Croutons
Melt the butter in a pan, add the onions and cook gently for 5 minutes.
Stir in the zucchini and cook gently for 10 minutes.
Stir in the consomme and sherry and bring to the boil.
Add the bouquet garni and seasoning, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Remove... - 37.1513
Minty Petit Pois & Gammon Soup With Potato Croutons
1. Chop potatoes into cubes.
2. In a sauce pan, boil potatoes with butter cube.
3. In a pan, heat some oil and cook boiled potatoes, add onions and gammon. Add garlic and cook for a while.
4. In a bowl, combine onions, mint and peas.... - 0
Creamy Garlic Spinach Soup With Garlic Croutons
1. Cut spinach coarsely.
2. Take a 2- to 3-quart pot and add chicken broth, chopped spinach, and carrots in it.
3. Cook for 5-10 minutes until carrots get tender and spinach leaves get completely wilted.
4. Remove the mix from the flame and set... - 43.0718
Vichyssoise With Croutons
Melt the butter in a pan, add the onions and cook, without browning, for 10 minutes.
Add the leeks and potatoes and toss well.
Stir in the stock and add the bouquet garni, and salt and pepper to taste.
Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 30 to 40 minutes,... - 40.1446
Fresh Pea Soup With Croutons
1) In a pot, stir in butter until melted, then add peas, lettuce, and scallions.
2) Cook over moderate-low heat for about 5 minutes but make sure not to brown them.
3) Now add the stock and allow to boil, reduce to a simmer, and cook until peas are... - 44.325
Watercress Soup With Croutons
1. Wash and pick over the watercress, discarding any yellow leaves. Reserve enough green top-sprigs to make the final garnish, and chop the remaining cress roughly. Melt the butter and cook the potato and onion together for 2-3 minutes before adding the... - 32.9293