- » Cream Coleslaw
Cream Coleslaw Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cream coleslaw recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cream coleslaw recipes.
Betty's Creamy Shortcut Coleslaw Recipe-low Cal!
If you are after a super quick side dish, look no further than this simple, creamy coleslaw recipe. Why? Because Betty demonstrates a shortcut way to whomp up this creamy, crunchy treat at home. It's so delish that you won't mind swapping your regular dips... - 104.481
1 Wash the cabbage thoroughly and remove the core; cut into small wedges.
2 Wash the carrots well and pare them; cut crosswise in half.
3 Wash the radishes and remove the stems.
4 In a food processor using a shredding disc, shred cabbage... - 45.7651
1) In a large bowl, place together mayonnaise, horseradish, sugar, lemon juice, onion, salt, and paprika; mix well.
2) Add in cabbage, carrots, and 1/2 cup radishes.
3) Toss until vegetables are well coated with dressing.
4) Cover the bowl and place... - 44.5228
Sour Cream Cole Slaw
Add celery, pimiento, green onion and chervil to mayonnaise.
Stir in chili powder and sour cream.
Pour over cabbage.
Arrange on platter.
Cover with tomato slices.
Top with more dressing.
Chill thoroughly. - 41.7575
Put cabbage in large bowl and cover with boiling water.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Drain very well and dry on a clean towel.
Combine cabbage, onions, green pepper, vinegar and celery seeds.
Beat egg yolks, salt, pepper and sugar together.
Beat in oil, adding... - 40.2463
1) Combine together the sour cream, vinegar, Season-All, sugar, dry mustard, ginger, celery seeds and white pepper. Mix well.
2) Refrigerate the mxiture for about 20 minutes so that the seasonings can blend.
3) Spoon the mixture over the cabbage and... - 38.1883
1. Let cabbage stand 1 hour in salted ice water to cover.
2. Meanwhile, make Dressing: Combine sour cream and remaining ingredients in large bowl; mix well.
3. Drain cabbage. Rinse in cold water; drain again. Let dry on paper towels.
4. Add cabbage to... - 36.8234
Creamy coleslaw is a mixed vegetable coleslaw. Prepared with a mayonnaise and sour cream dressing, the creamy coleslaw is spiced with paprika and seasoned to taste and goes well with most dishes for meals. - 36.6549
In a salad bowl toss together the cabbage, carrot, green or red sweet pepper and green onion.
For the dressing, in a small mixing bowl stir together the mayonnaise or salad dressing, yogurt, vinegar, sugar and celery seed.
Pour the dressing over the cabbage... - 36.2071
Creamy Chive Coleslaw
In a large bowl, combine the green and red cabbage, carrots, onions and radishes.
In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, sour cream, chives, vinegar, relish, honey, mustard, celery seeds and pepper.
Add to the cabbage mixture and toss until well... - 34.3298
Sour Cream Cole Slaw
In large bowl, combine all ingredients; toss lightly and serve.
For an extra crispy cole slaw, chill shredded cabbage in ice water about an hour.
Drain and combine with remaining ingredients.
For COCONUTTY SLAW add 1/4 cup sliced, quartered cucumber... - 33.9958
Combine cabbage and onion.
Blend salad dressing, sugar, vinegar, salt, and celery seed.
Pour over vegetables and toss.
Top with green pepper. - 33.6005
1. From lemons, grate 1 teaspoon peel and squeeze 1/4 cup juice. In large bowl, with wire whisk, mix lemon peel and juice, mayonnaise, sour cream, sugar, salt, pepper, and celery seeds until blended.
2. Add cabbage and carrots to dressing in bowl; toss to... - 32.863
Cooled Creamy Coleslaw
Cool n Creamy Coleslaw is an easy dish to make particularly for those busy evenings. If you are tired to cook and do not want to buy take away either,Cool N Creamy Coleslaw is one that is meant for you. You must try this! - 32.5458
Sour Cream Slaw Dressing
1. In a small bowl, combine the ingredients and whisk with a fork until thick and well blended.
2. Cover bowl with plastic wrap or pour into a bottle and refrigerate for 2 hours or more so that the flavors are absorbed.
3. This recipe makes... - 32.4862
Grate cabbage and carrot into large bowl.
Mix salad dressing, sugar and mustard together.
Add to cabbage-carrot mixture.
Stir well to mix. - 31.6576
Apple Sour Cream Slaw
Combine celery, cabbage, carrots, apples, raisins, and peanuts.
Mix remaining ingredients to make a dressing and pour over vegetable mixture.
Toss to mix well. - 31.2674
Creamy Garlic Coleslaw
1. In a large bowl, cover the shredded cabbage with cold water. Stir in the salt and let stand at room temperature for 1 hour. Drain well, cover and refrigerate until cold.
2. In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic and... - 30.9132
In large bowl, combine all ingredients; toss lightly.
Serve immediately. - 30.8404
Put cabbage slivers and grated carrot and pepper together in a large bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients, with salt and pepper to taste, in a small bowl and whisk together well.
Pour over cabbage mixture, stir, cover, and chill for at least 4 hours before... - 30.2474
1. Place cabbage in a large bowl; sprinkle with sugar; toss lightly; cover. Chill at least 30 minutes to crisp and mellow cabbage.
2. Just before serving, blend the lemon juice with imitation mayonnaise, cream, salt and pepper in a cup; pour over cabbage;... - 28.0203
Creamy Cabbage Slaw
Combine shredded cabbage and sliced green onion; chill.
Blend together mayonnaise or salad dressing, sugar, vinegar, celery seed, and salt, stirring till sugar is dissolved; chill.
Toss mayonnaise mixture lightly with cabbage mixture. - 27.5119
Creamy Cabbage Slaw
Combine shredded cabbage and sliced green onions; chill.
Blend together mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, celery seed and salt, stirring until sugar is dissolved; chill.
Toss mayonnaise mixture lightly with cabbage mixture. - 27.2004
Prepare the cabbage by grating and scalding.
Peel, and grate the apples and mix' with lemon juice at once.
Beat cream and rest of ingredients together and stir in.
Pile in dish and sprinkle with paprika. - 25.5341
Creamy Cabbage Slaw
In large mixing bowl toss together cabbage and carrots. In small bowl, stir together remaining ingredients; stir to blend well. Taste for seasoning and adjust. Pour dressing over slaw mixture; toss well. Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight,... - 24.1511
Cream Coleslaw Recipes By Category