- » Cream Coconut Cool Whip Coconut Cake
Cream Coconut Cool Whip Coconut Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Cream Coconut Cool Whip Coconut Cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Cream Coconut Cool Whip Coconut Cake recipes.
Cream Of Coconut Cake
Combine cake mix, egg whites, oil, milk and 1 can coconut.
Bake on greased sheet pan at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes.
Make holes in warm cake with fork.
Pour cream of coconut over the cake.
When cool, combine second can of coconut with whipped topping and frost... - 36.3554
Coconut Ice Cream Cake
1) As per the directions on the label, make and bake the cake mix in a 10-inch tube pan. Allow to cool. Remove the cake from the pan. Rinse the pan.
2) Cut the cake crosswise into 3 layers and put the top layer back in the pan. Keep the middle layer... - 41.9343
Coconut Ice Cream Cake
1. In a 10-inch tube pan prepare and bake the cake mix and cool, as per label directions.
2. Remove the cake from the pan and wash the pan.
3. Make 3 even layer slices crosswise out of the cake, return top layer to pan and set middle layer aside.
4.... - 44.2064
Preheat oven to 350F.
Sift the fariNa, flour, and baking powder together.
Cream the butter; add the sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
Beat in one egg yolk at a time, then add the flour mixture, coconut, and vanilla.
Fold in the egg whites.
Turn into 2... - 42.3158
Coconut Sour Cream Layer Cake
Prepare cake mix according to package directions, making 2 (8-inch) layers.
When completely cool, split layers.
Combine sugar, sour cream and coconut, blending well; chill.
Reserve 1 cup of the sour cream filling mixture.
Spread the remainder between the... - 37.584
Coconut Ice Cream Cake
1. Prepare and bake cake mix in a 10-inch angel cake tube pan, then cool, following label directions. Remove cake from pan; wash pan.
2. Slice cake crosswise into 3 even layers; return top layer to pan. (Set middle layer aside for another dessert or a snack... - 33.4906
Pina Colada Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour pan.
Bake cake according to package directions.
Remove from oven and prick top of cake with toothpick.
Spoon milk over warm cake.
Mix cream of coconut and rum; pour over cake.
Let cool and refrigerate covered.
Before... - 36.8721
Coconut Cream Cake
Empty cake mix into a bowl.
Add water and egg white.
Beat for 4 to 5 minutes or until smooth.
Fold in 1/3 cup (90 mL) of the toasted coconut.
Transfer to 8 in. (20 cm) greased cake pan.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 20 to 25 minutes.
Allow cake to cool, and... - 37.5327
Homemade Coconut Cream Cake
For all with a sweet tooth, here comes another great dessert recipe. This Homemade Coconut Cream Cake recipe is an innovative creation. Watch this video for the details of this delightful cake. This is a great way to treat your family on the weekends. - 119.374
FOR COCONUT-CUSTARD FILLING:
Beat eggs, flour, and sugar in large bowl.
Place half and half and coconut in heavy large saucepan.
Scrape seeds from vanilla bean into pan; add bean.
Bring to simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
Gradually whisk... - 43.7786
Coconut Chocolate Cream Torte
Combine cake mix and 1/4 c. (60 mL) of the coconut in a mixing bowl.
Prepare cake as directed on package.
Allow cake to cool completely.
Cut cake in half horizontally.
Spread nondairy whipped topping between layers.
Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler,... - 31.5809
Baked Key Lime And Coconut Cheesecake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, place cream and goat cheese and beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
3) Add in Key Lime rind, key lime juice and eggs.
4) Add in the sugar in thirds. Beat after each... - 114.852
Coconut Raspberry Cake
1. To make cake, place butter and sugar in a bowl and beat until light and creamy. Add egg yolks one at a time, beating well after each addition. Fold in coconut.
2. Sift flour and baking powder together. Combine coconut milk and vanilla essence. Fold flour... - 38.5515
Coconut Mango Cake
Prepare Chocolate Cake and cut into 2 layers.
To make filling, dice mangoes.
Mix wine, yolks and sugar in a double boiler on medium heat; stir until thickened.
Do not boil.
Remove from heat; transfer to a bowl.
Dissolve gelatin in water over low heat.
Add to... - 43.9439
Chocolate Coconut Souffle
Beat cream cheese and milk with rotary beater Or electric mixer in saucepan.
Add chocolate chips.
Heat over low heat; stir until chocolate chips melt.
Beat egg yolks and salt together.
Stir part of chocolate mixture into egg yolks; stir egg yolks into rest of... - 45.9281
Chocolate Coconut Cake
Chocolate Coconut Cake with chocolate-walnut filling is a delicious cake to the last bite. The creamy coconut and luscious chocolate all mingled together makes this Chocolate Coconut Cake one of my all time favorite recipe. My chocolate coconut cake recipe is... - 27.7673
Coconut Orange Cake
In mixing bowl combine cake mix, milk, 2 egg whites, and orange juice concentrate.
Beat 4 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer, scraping the sides of bowl often.
Fold in flaked coconut.
Pour into 2 greased and floured 9 X 1 1/2 inch round baking... - 46.7811
Halekulani Coconut Cake
Sift flour; measure 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons.
Sift again with 1/3 cup sugar and baking powder into a large bowl.
In another bowl, whisk oil, water, 1 egg, and 1 teaspoon vanilla; add to flour mixture and whisk until smooth.
Separate remaining 4... - 44.5944
Fresh Coconut Cake With Rum And Orange Filling
1)Preaheat the oven to 350 degrees
2)Take 2 cake pans, of 9 inch diameter each.Grease the bottoms.
3)Measure wax paper to their size,cut and grease the wax paper. Add some flour.
4)Take a bowl, cream the butter and sugar till... - 46.9172
Orange Coconut Cake
1 Preheat the oven.
2 In a bowl, mix together coconut, orange juice and rind.
3 Allow to stand.
4 As per the package directions, prepare the cake.
5 Transfer to a 9" square pan and bake.
6 Let cool.
7 In a bowl, whip cream... - 37.1943
Fresh Coconut Cake
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.). Grease two nine-inch layer cake pans, line with waxed paper and grease the paper.
2. Into the bowl of an electric mixer sift the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Add the shortening, three-quarters cup of the... - 36.5509
Fresh Coconut Banana Cake
Fresh Coconut Banana Cake tastes as good as it looks. Fresh Coconut Banana Cake is inspired by many chefs around the world. Follow our Fresh Coconut Banana Cake recipe, it€™s a yummy anytime treat. Try it and do let me know how it turned out for you. - 40.7802
Blueberry-coconut Coffee Cake
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Grease 2 9-inch layer cake pans.
3) Take a bowl and sift sugar, baking powder, salt and flour into it.
4) Cut in shortening.
5) Stir in milk and eggs. Mix nicely.
6) Fold in the blueberries.
7) Divide... - 48.2385
Spiced Macadamia Nut Cake With Coconut Lime Glaze
Preheat oven to 325F (165C).
Grease a 9" x 5" loaf pan.
In a small bowl, sift flour with baking soda, baking powder, salt and spices.
In a medium-size bowl, cream butter.
Reserve 1 tablespoon of sugar.
Gradually beat remaining sugar into butter until... - 44.204
Orange Coconut Angel
1. Following directions on the package, prepare angel food cake mix including grated orange and flaked coconut mixture.
2. Over a funnel, unmold cake and let cool down completely.
3. Cut into wedges and serve with a dollop of whipped cream. - 31.3963
Strawberry Coconut Cheesecake
In top part of double boiler, mix gelatin, 3/4 cup sugar and salt.
Beat together egg yolks and strawberry syrup and add to gelatin mixture.
Cook over simmering water, stirring, 10 minutes, or until gelatin dissolves and mixture thickens.
Cool to room... - 44.8875
Jellied Coconut Ring
Sampe this wonderfully flavored and incredibly tasty Jellied Coconut Ring . So just whip up this goregeous Jellied Coconut Ring anytime you feel like, as this required no pre-planning and is really quick to make. - 49.7667
Caramel Cake Ring
Caramel Cake Ring is a great snack. Stop racking your brains on what to give the kids, try out this wonderful recipe!! - 42.6244
Coconut Strawberry Torte
Drain syrup from strawberries and set aside.
In top of double boiler combine gelatin, 3/4 cup sugar and salt.
Beat together strawberry syrup and egg yolks and add to gelatin mixture.
Heat over simmering water 10 minutes.
Cool to room temperature and add... - 40.3644
Apricot Coconut Torte
Crumble coconut cookies and sprinkle 1/2 cup on the bottom of deep 9-inch spring-form pan.
Cook apricots in 3 cups water until tender and water is absorbed.
Force through sieve or ricer, or puree in blender.
Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup cold... - 43.4614
Chocolate Coconut Crunch Pie
This chocolate coconut crunch pie is one with a real difference. A wonderful combination of chocolate and coconut it is just what you need to satiate your sweet tooth. - 47.7828
Bacardi Rum Pifia Colada Cake
Blend all ingredients except coconut in large mixer bowl.
Beat 4 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer.
Pour into two greased and floured 9-inch layer pans.
Bake at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly pressed.
Do not... - 43.0346
Frosting For Red Devil Cake
Mix milk, flour and salt together in a small sauce pan.
Cook slowly until thick.
Cream sugar and butter until very fluffy.
Add cooked mixture to creamed mixture and beat well.
Garnish with coconut if desired. - 35.3636
Luscious Tropical Cheesecake
1. Crust: In a bowl combine cookie crumbs, sugar and butter. Press in bottom of springform pan. Bake for 8 minutes or until set. Chill until firm. Fit a 3-inch (8 cm) wide strip of waxed or parchment paper around inside of pan.
2. Filling: Drain pineapple in... - 33.0055
Cardamom Cream Pound Cake
Heat oven to 325Â°F.
Using 2 tablespoons margarine, grease 12-cup fluted tube pan.
In medium skillet, over medium heat, heat 1/4 cup margarine until golden brown; remove from heat.
Stir in coconut and orange peel; set aside.
In large bowl, whip cream until... - 42.003
Costa Rican Cream Cake
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease 13x9-inch baking dish.
In large bowl, combine all cake ingredients at low speed until moistened; beat 2 minutes at high speed.
Pour into greased baking dish.
Bake at 350°F. for 25 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in... - 43.0311
Orange Ambrosia Roll
Beat egg whites until foamy; beat in sugar, 2 table- spoons at a time, until shiny peaks form.
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon-colored; blend in al- mond extract.
Fold into beaten egg whites; sift flour, 1 /4 cup at a time, over egg mixture, folding in... - 43.8872
Choco Coco Cheesecake has a fine taste. Choco Coco Cheesecake get its taste from crumbs mixed with coconut and cheese. Choco Coco Cheesecake is inspired by many cafeteria around the world. - 45.6524
Cherry Cheese Pie
This is a great alternative to your average cheesecake recipe. With less sugar and carbs, this pie is not only tasty, it is better for you. - 0
Double Layer Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
Learn how to bake easy and delicious Mini Cheesecakes! Follow Jenny's step-by-step video with helpful tips on how to make Double Layer Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake! - 127.537
Springtime Chiffon Cake
Heat oven to 325 degrees.
Have ready a 10-inch tube pan (ungreased).
Sift flour, 1 1/2 cups sugar, baking powder and salt together into a bowl.
Make a well in the centre and add,in order,oil, egg yolks, water, lemon extract and 1 tbsp. lemon rind.
Beat with a... - 46.0503
Tres Leches Cake - Ultimate Moist Cake
How to make the Tres Leches cake, the ultimate moist cake! It's a spongy cake soaked in a milk syrup made of condensed milk, evaporated milk, and heavy cream. The perfect cake for this summer! - 56.3592
Tempting Trifle Cheesecake
Press crumbs onto bottom of greased 9-inch springform pan.
Bake at 325°, 15 minutes.
Combine cream cheese and sugar, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
Blend in sour cream,... - 40.9205
Rosalie's White Yogurt Pudding Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree.
2. Grease the cake pan with butter and dust it with flour, set aside.
3. In a stand mixer add the egg whites and sugar and whip until stiff peaks, once done transfer in a bowl, set aside.
4. Pour the cake mix... - 0
My Love Therapy: Bûche De Noël
1. Preheat oven to 200*C.
2. In a bowl, shift cocoa powder, flour, corn starch and mix using a whisk.
3. In another bowl, combine almond powder, powdered sugar, egg and egg yolks. Mix well and whip well. Cover with a wet cloth.
4. In a... - 0
Butterscotch Party Cake
Butterscotch Party Cake has an Unbelievable taste. The butterscotch chips and eggs gives the Butterscotch Party Cake Rousing taste. Must catch it - 43.7877
Part 1 Of Red Velvet Cake Pg 206 Of Rosalie Serving Country
Want to present a special Red Velvet Cake to your special person in this Valentine Day - here is the best way to win his/her heart. Chef Rosalie Harpole shares a brilliant recipe from her cookbook to bake the cake. This part of the video shows the method of... - 125.421
Part 2 - Red Velvet Cake From Pg 206 In Rosalie Serving Cookbook
Hope you must have watched the first part to learn how to prepare the batter for the Red Velvet Cake. Here is the second part, which shows how to bake and ice the cake! Watch chef Rosalie to take absolute care to bake and ice with cream cheese, chocolate... - 124.956
Sherried Ice Cream Roll
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Beat the egg whites till soft peaks are formed and add the ½ cup granulated sugar very gradually.
3) Beat well till stiff peaks are formed.
4) Beat the egg yolks till they are thicken... - 45.0872
Caramel Cake Ring
Combine butter, warm water and brown sugar; spread in bottom of greased 9-inch mold.
Sprinkle coconut into mold.
Prepare cake mix according to package directions; pour batter into mold.
Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until cake tests done.
Loosen... - 35.1805
Chocolate Lamington Ring Cake
1. Cream butter, sugar, vanilla and raspberry jam until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time, add sour cream alternately with sifted flour, custard powder and cocoa. Spoon mixture into greased and lined 20cm cake pan, cook on MEDIUM for eight to ten... - 32.8842
Banana Split Cake
Bottom Layer: Mix vanilla wafers, butter, sugar and walnuts and press into the bottom of a 9" x 13" pan.
Bake at 375° for 5 min.
Filling: Beat sugar, butter and eggs on high speed until firm.
Spread mixture over bottom layer.
Top Layer: Add a... - 44.0738
1) Grease and line 13 x 9 inch baking pan with wax paper
2) Into a bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder and salt
3) Using an electric mixer beat the eggs, sugar and vanilla till pale and thick
4) Sift the flour into the egg... - 46.8491
Butterscotch Party Cake
1 Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2 Grease two 9x1 1/2-inch round layer pans and lightly flour them.
3 In a small saucepan, heat butterscotch chips with the water stirring until melted.
4 Allow to cool.
5 In a large bowl,... - 45.6833
1. Beat eggs and sugar very well.
2. Add flour and baking powder and continue mixing.
3. Heat milk and butter in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
4. Add immediately to flour mixture and mix.
5. Pour into an ungreased spring form pan.
6. Bake at 375° for 30... - 39.4022
Favorite Fruit Shortcake
Prepare desired filling; set aside.
Stir together flour, 2 tablespoons sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Cut in 1/2 cup butter or margarine till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Combine beaten egg and milk; add all at once to flour mixture.
Stir just to... - 43.5809
Four Day Make Ahead Sour Cream Fudge Torte
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour two 8-inch round cake pans.
In large bowl, blend all cake ingredients at low speed until moistened.
Beat 2 minutes a highest speed; pour into prepared pans.
Bake at 350°F for 30 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted... - 44.3415
Simple Boston Cream Pie
Cream butter and sugar.
Add eggs; mix well; then add sifted dry ingredients alternately with milk.
Pour into two greased 8-inch layer-cake pans and bake in preheated moderate oven (375°F.) for 20 minutes.
Turn out on cake racks to cool.
Put together with... - 34.4263
Citrus Chiffon Cake
Bake cake mix as directed on package, adding the grated peel.
In chilled bowl, beat whipping cream, sugar and extracts until soft peaks form.
Fold in coconut.
If desired, sprinkle top with coconut and garnish with orange... - 32.8706
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Whip egg whites with salt and cream of tartar until they reach very stiff stage.
3) In a mixing bowl, mix oil, egg yolks, water, grated rind, vanilla and 1/2 cup coconut.
4) Add in sifted... - 44.6576
Butterscotch Party Torte
In saucepan combine 2/3 cup of the butterscotch pieces with 1/4 cup water. (Reserve remaining pieces for filling.)
Heat and stir till pieces melt; set aside.
In mixing bowl cream together sugar and butter till fluffy.
Add eggs one at a time; beat well after... - 43.5539
Pina Colada Cake
Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â° C).
Combine the cake mix, dry topping mix, eggs, water and dark rum.
Beat with an electric beater for approximately 1/2-1 minute.
Increase the speed to Full and beat another 4 minutes.
Fold in the coconut.
Pour the batter... - 50.5196
Ambrosia Angel Food Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Make the lemon pie filling as per directions on its packet using 1/2 cup orange juice instead of 1/2 cup water.
3) Add in orange and lemon rind, mix well and allow it to rest at room temperature.
4) Set... - 47.2582
Rose Velvet Cake
Cream together the first 6 ingredients.
Sift flour, cinnamon and salt together; add alternately with buttermilk to creamed mixture.
Add vinegar and soda to the last part of buttermilk; add to batter & mix well.
Pour into 3 layers.
Bake at 350 degrees about 30... - 45.3673
Chantilly cake…an easy and wonderful way to dress up any cake. Make the cake with a cake mix and in minutes with the ideas of decoration you have a gourmet cake on your table. Enjoy!! - 47.4401
Mississippi Mud Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 13" by 9" baking pan.
2. Prepare mud cake: In 3-quart saucepan, melt butter over low heat, stirring occasionally. With wire whisk, beat in granulated sugar and cocoa. Remove from heat. Beat in eggs, one at a time;... - 40.8206
Fluffy Lemon Cheese Cake
In a double boiler, mix together gelatin, honey, salt, egg yolk, and skim milk.
Cook over boiling water, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved and mixture is slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
Add lemon rind.
Set aside to cool to room... - 45.9341
German Chocolate Cake
1. Line the bottom of an 8-inch microwave round baking dish with wax paper.
2. In small microwave bowl or measure combine the sugar and butter
3. Heat in the microwave on HIGH power for about 2 minutes until butter melts.
4. Remove from... - 43.0685
Pina Colada Cake
1. Drain the pineapple from its juice. Reserve the juice separately in a small saucepan.
2. To the pineapple juice, add gelatin and leave to soften for about 5 minutes.
3. Into the softened gelatin mixture, stir honey.
4. Place the pan... - 49.5251
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 Grease the bottom of 8 or 9-inch square pan and dust with flour.
3 In a large bowl, mix all cake ingredients.
4 Using a spoon, stir 50 to 75 strokes until mix is moistened.
5 Into the... - 46.6819
Almond Creme Cake
1. For cake: Place 2 tablespoons butter in 9 x 2-inch round dish. Heat on Full Power for 30 to 60 seconds, or until melted.
2. Add almonds, coconut, 1/4 cup honey, and 1/4 teaspoon almond extract. Spread mixture evenly over bottom of dish.
3. Dissolve yeast... - 36.7935
Betty's Orange Slice Cake -- Christmas
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Traditional Southern Orange Slice Cake for Christmas. This is an impressive cake that can fill in for a fruit cake on your Christmas table! - 0
Make Sponge batter according to directions.
Lightly grease 18 cupcake tins.
Place 2-3 tbsp (30-45 mL) of cake mixture into each cupcake tin and bake in the top half of the oven at 350°F (180°C) for 15-20 minutes or until well risen and golden brown.
Turn... - 34.6479
A nice Banana-nut Torte recipe is something that you don't come across everyday. Luckily, you've stumbled on this page. 30 minutes is more than enough to prepare a perfect Banana-nut Torte. It is the answer when you look for a tasty Dessert. I prepare this... - 49.1657
Mississippi Mud Bars
These Mississippi Mud Bars are simply awesome ! Don't be misguided by the name ! Its got nothing to do with mud ! Try this delicious chocolate cake with chocolate topping for a chocolicious treat if you are a chocolate addict ! Let me know if you share my... - 48.2619
Line the bottoms of two 9 inch round glass cake dishes with two layers of wax paper.
In a large mixer bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
Gradually beat in 1/2 cup sugar and continue beating until stiff peaks form.
In a small mixer bowl, mix together... - 42.0372
Strawberry shortcake is the perfect summer time sweet treat. Enjoy this recipe on a warm summer evening with loved ones. This recipe uses coconut flour, and is a gluten-free, celiac-friendly alternative to regular shortcake. - 123.629
Ambrosia Angel Food
Prepare lemon pie filling as directed on package except reduce total liquid by 1/2 cup and substitute orange juice for 1/2 cup of remaining liquid.
Stir in orange and lemon rind.
Take out and set aside 1/2 cup of this mixture to use on top of... - 39.0947
Jiffy Butterscotch Torte
Prepare frosting mix according to package directions; stir in vanilla.
Fold in graham-cracker crumbs, butterscotch pieces, coconut, and pecans.
Turn into greased 9-inch pie plate.
Bake in moderate oven (350°) for 30 minutes, or till lightly browned.
Cut in... - 35.9435
Lemon Yogurt Sponge Torte
Spread coconut on a large baking sheet and bake in a 350° oven for 4 minutes or until golden.
Lightly grease a 10 by 15-inch jelly roll pan.
Line pan with wax paper; grease the paper.
In a small bowl, beat together egg yolks, 1/2 cup of the sugar, lemon... - 45.2026
Quick Pudding Torte
Bake cake mix in 2 round layer pans, 9 X 1 1/2 inches, as directed on package.
Split cake to make 4 layers.
Blend pudding and pie filling and milk in large mixer bowl; stir until mix is dissolved.
Add whipping cream and vanilla; beat until mixture is... - 36.2233
Party Cocktail Trifle
Combine jelly powder and boiling water until dissolved.
Pour into shallow baking pan.
Allow to set in refrigerator then cut up roughly.
Slice Swiss roll into 1/2 inch (1 cm) slices.
Line base and sides of glass serving dish with cake slices.
Sprinkle sherry... - 39.2229
Sprinkle ladyfingers, rounded side up, with sherry, using a spoon.
Arrange around inside rim of 9-inch springform pan 3 inches high.
Put remaining ladyfingers on bottom of pan.
Combine cream cheese and next 3 ingredients.
Beat until well blended and... - 47.213
Dark sweet chocolate, smooth dripping caramel and indulgent whipped cream. Did someone mention dessert? - 39.729
Low Carb Banana Flip
These delicious whoopie pies have a banana cream filling that is to die for. Easy to make and even easier to enjoy, treat your family to a low carb dessert. - 109.33
Strawberry Chantilly Torte
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Grease the bottoms of 2 layer-cake pans of 9x1 ½-inces. Dust lightly with flour. Tap out the excess, if any.
3) Onto a wax paper, sift the flour, salt and baking powder.
4) In a... - 44.4972