- » Cream Chicken Lasagna
Cream Chicken Lasagna Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cream chicken lasagna recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cream chicken lasagna recipes.
Spicy Lasagne Roll Ups
Heat the olive oil in a heavy 10 inch skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion, basil, marjoram, bay leaf, half the garlic, and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper; cook, uncovered, until the onion is soft about 5 minutes.
Remove 2 tablespoons of the... - 46.1477
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In large uncovered saucepan or Dutch oven boil water add noodles, cooking oil and salt and cook for about 14 to 16 minutes.
3) Drain out from water.
4) To prepare chicken sauce, in a large... - 46.4939
1) Preheat oven to 375° F before baking.
2) Skin and debone the chicken.
3) Tear meat with fingers.
4) Mix together tomatoes and olives, lightly crushing tomatoes using the back of spoon.
5) Take a 13 x 9-inch baking pan and thinly... - 38.2379
Spinach And Mushroom Lasagna Roll Ups With Gorgonzola Cream Sauce
1) Arrange all the ingredeints, as desired.
2) In a medium skillet, saute mushroom bits with garlic and onion over medium heat for 7-8 ,inutes until mushroom gives off all the liquid and darken and onions are tender.
3) Season the... - 46.7992
Tex Mex Chicken Lasagna
Tex Mex Chicken Lasagna is a great way to use up that leftover chicken or rice in the fridge. With the addition of a few additional pantry items, this easy casserole recipe is a great way to make a meal the kids are sure to love. - 104.911
Chicken And Vegetable Lasagna
1. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water. Drain well; set aside.
2. In a medium mixing bowl stir together the cream of chicken soup, cottage cheese, Parmesan or Romano cheese, water, and basil.
3. To assemble,... - 35.2304
Chicken Enchilada Casserole
A great mexican style lasagna! This is a great recipe to entertain with, but quick and easy enough for a weeknight dinner! It’s also gluten-free! Could easily be doubled and placed in a 9×13 inch pan to serve more people. - 37.245
Chicken Asparagus Lasagna Rolls
1. Place frozen lasagna sheets on a baking sheet; cover with plastic wrap and thaw for 30 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. In a medium mixing bowl combine ricotta cheese, chicken, egg white, Parmesan cheese, green onion, pimiento, salt, and garlic powder.... - 40.0381
Melt 1/4 cup of the butter in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add mushrooms and cook, stirring, until soft.
Add wine and tarragon, reduce heat to medium, and cook until almost all liquid has evaporated.
Melt remaining 1/4 cup butter in a... - 44.9737
Place chicken in a 4-quart pan, add water, and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until chicken is tender (about 20 minutes).
Strain broth and reserve.
When chicken is cool enough to handle, discard skin and bones and shred chicken.
You should... - 46.9681
Susana's Aztec Lasagna
This recipe comes from my very good friend Susana. She is famous for this and we are very lucky that she is teaching it to us. You can make this for brunches, serve it as an appetizer, as a main dish or as part of a Mexican buffet. - 127.684
Shrimp And Pasta With Tomato Cream Sauce
1. Thaw frozen shrimp.
2. Drain the tomatoes and keep aside 3 tbsp oil.
3. Chop the tomatoes into slivers.
4. Take a 2-quart saucepan, add reserved oil and heat over medium flame.
5. Add garlic and shrimp and cook for about 2 to 4... - 46.0249
Lasagna Part 2
This recipe video is in 2 parts. This is Lasagna Part 2. Watch part 1 for complete recipe. Dave gives a final touch to his dish by Assembling his lasagna with the filling that he made and lots of cheese. After watching this video, you will come out and cook... - 109.07
Seafood Lasagna is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Seafood Lasagna recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 47.8798
Lasagna Part 1
This recipe video is in 2 parts. This is Lasagna Part 1. Watch part 2 for complete recipe. Everyone loves lasagna but not everyone tries to get into the hassle of cooking it. Dave has got this recipe video, in which he shows how to cook lasagna without any... - 115.943
Fettuccine Alfredo With Herbs And Chicken
Fettuccine alfredo is a pasta dish made from fettuccine pasta tossed with Parmesan cheese, butter, and heavy cream. As the cheese melts, it thickens the liquids to form a smooth and rich coating on the pasta. Although it was named by an Italian restaurateur,... - 49.6505
Brown the ground beef in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Combine the beef, beans, oregano, cumin and garlic powder in a large bowl and mix well.
Line a 9xl3 inch baking dish with uncooked lasagna noodles, 4 across and 1 at the end.
Spread half the... - 47.2557
5 Cheese Lasagna
Prepare the pasta.
Roll into thin sheets.
Cut the sheets into 4 1/2 x 11 inches (11.25 x 27.5 cm).
Blend the eggs with the cheeses, reserve 1/2 cup (125 ml) of Parmesan, chill.
Heat the butter in a sauce pan.
Add the flour and cook for 2 minutes.
Add the milk... - 41.5587
I submitted this to a wonderful women's sight where I'm a food contributor and had to share it here! A creamy masterpiece of taste perfect for holiday entertaining - 0
Creamy Cheese Seafood Lasagna
If you haven't tried seafood lasagna yet, this is where you should start. This Creamy Cheese Seafood Lasagna is full of amazing flavors and creamy texture. This delicious make ahead that is a sure crowd pleaser. Watch this video and give it a try! - 117.95
Free-form Seafood Lasagna With Lobster Bisque
This freeform lasagna, with shrimp and scallops in a lobster bisque will transport you to a fancy restaurant and will “wow” your guest with its rustic elegance. It is nothing like the traditional Italian-American lasagna — with all of that long-cooked... - 122.049
Snap off tough ends of asparagus.
Remove scales from stalks with a knife or vegetable peeler, if desired.
Coarsely chop asparagus.
Arrange asparagus in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover and steam 4 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Set... - 42.1424
The tomato sauce
Place the bacon in a large pot over medium heat and saute until brown and crisp.
Add the ground round, breaking it up with a fork, cooking until browned, 8 to 10 minutes.
Add the onions, green peppers, carrots, celery, and garlic, and cook... - 47.7894
1. In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over high heat, frequently stir onions with 2 tablespoons butter until limp, about 5 minutes. Scoop out 1/2 cup of the onion mixture and set aside. To frying pan, add ginger, curry powder, and squash; mix, then scrape into a... - 34.078
1. Drain the tomatoes and keep aside 3 tbsp oil.
2. Chop the tomatoes into slivers.
3. Take a 10-inch skillet, add reserved oil and heat over medium flame.
4. Cook garlic for 1 minute and add basil, white pepper and shallots.
5. Add... - 45.8222
Traditional Lasagne Al Forno
Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 1,275 °F (140°C).
First of all, begin by making the ragu.
Heat a tablespoon of oil in your largest frying pan over a medium heat and gently fry the onion for about 10 minutes, moving it around from time to time.
While it is... - 45.9289
Coq Au Vin Rosettes
1 Rinse chicken; pat dry. Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces. In a skillet melt margarine or butter over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and onion; cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Add chicken, wine, tarragon, white pepper, and 1/8... - 30.6269
Lasagne Shrimp Rolls
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Follow package directions to cook lasagne and shrimp and drain well, when done.
3) Half the lasagne and cut shrimp.
4) Heat 1 tablespoon butter and sauté celery in it, keeping it aside when... - 45.279
Cheesy Chicken Roll Ups
Cheesy Chicken Roll Ups is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this Cheesy Chicken Roll Ups recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 46.3096
Vegetable Cannelloni With Cream Sauce
Cook in boiling water until firm to the bite (al dente).
Rinse with cold water and set aside.
Mean while, prepare filling.
Spray a large skillet with non stick vegetable spray.
Add vegetables and saute until softened, approx 3 minutes.
Add to above and cook... - 43.7965
Three Cheese Chicken Bake
Cool. clasagna noodles in boiling salted water according to package directions; drair well.
Cook onion and green pepper in butter or margarine till tender.
Stir in con- densed soup, mushrooms, pimiento, skim milk, and basil.
Lay half the noodles in a... - 38.8343
Coq Au Vin Rosettes
1. Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces. In a large skillet cook the mushrooms and onion in margarine over medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes or till tender, stirring occasionally. Add chicken, wine, dried tarragon, pepper, and salt. Bring just to boiling; reduce... - 37.1132
Swiss Chicken Bundles
Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions; drain.
Rinse with cold water; drain again.
Meanwhile, for filling, in a medium bowl stir together egg, ricotta or cottage cheese, chicken or turkey, and the snipped fresh or dried tarragon or basil.
Grease... - 46.1506
Chicken Noodle Bake
Preheat oven to 375°.
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; beat at high speed of an electric mixer until well-blended.
Stir in onion, bell pepper, and 1/4 cup parsley; set aside.
Melt margarine in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
Add flour; cook... - 42.9185
Two Cheese Turkey Bake
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
Combine onion, green pepper, and water.
Cover with clear plastic wrap; vent by leaving a small area unsealed at the edge of the dish.
Micro cook on 100% power (HIGH) about 2 minutes or till... - 39.2866
FILLING: In small skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook onions until softened, stirring occasionally.
Rinse spinach; shake off excess water.
Cook spinach with just the water clinging to leaves for 3 to 5 minutes or until wilted.
Drain and let... - 47.7257
Noodle And Tuna Casserole
This is a casserole which inculcates the flavors of Latin cooking! An easy recipe which requires a wee bit of effort, which will be paid off at the end of it all! See the video and let Vicki instruct you! - 93.2991
Place spinach in a colander and press with the back of a spoon to extract as much moisture as possible. Remove from colander and squeeze between several layers of paper towels until quite dry.
In a large bowl, mix spinach with remaining... - 39.5713
Cream Chicken Lasagna Recipes By Category
Cream Chicken Lasagna Dish: