- » Cream Cheesecake
Cream Cheesecake Recipes
Cream cheese cake is a very delicious dessert believed to have originated in America. Cream cheese cake is characterized by its very soft texture and buttery aroma. Easy to make, this dessert can be prepared at home ... More »
Ny Deli Style Cheese Cake
I have an older cheese cake video but wanted to make a new one for The Real Women of Philadelphia's best cheese cake contest. The top prize is $5000. Here is my entry to the contest. - 123.42
Baked Key Lime And Coconut Cheesecake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, place cream and goat cheese and beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
3) Add in Key Lime rind, key lime juice and eggs.
4) Add in the sugar in thirds. Beat after each... - 114.852
1. Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, thoroughly mix graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup plus 2 teaspoons margarine, and the almonds.
3. Grease an 8-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
4. In a large mixing bowl,... - 51.2831
First, prepare crust by combining wafers, 1/4 cup (50 ml) sugar and butter until thoroughly blended.
Press into pie plate and microwave 3/4 minute uncovered.
Set aside to cool while filling is being prepared.
Place cheese and second measure of sugar in bowl... - 46.1685
Rich Cream Cheesecake
To make shortbread, sift flour onto a clean working surface or into a large bowl.
Dot with butter.
Make a well in the center and add sugar, egg yolk, salt and lemon peel.
Working from the center outwa'rds, quickly knead all ingredients to a smooth... - 45.5871
Creamy Cheesecake Ring
Microwave directions: Generously butter a 6 cup ring mold.
Coat mold with graham cracker crumbs; set aside.
In a 2 cup glass measure combine milk and ginger.
Micro cook, uncovered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 1 1/2 to 2 min utes or till heated through.
In a 21/2... - 45.3868
Chocolate Velvet Cream Cheesecake
Chocolate Velvet Cream Cheesecake are simple and easy to prepare. Try it for once, I bet, you will love to prepare this Chocolate Velvet Cream Cheesecake again-n-again. - 44.9706
Peaches And Cream Cheesecake
Combine first six ingredients and beat2 minutes at medium speed.
Pour into greased 9x13-inch pan.
Arrange peaches over top of batter.
Combine cheese, sugar, and peach juice; beat for 2 minutes.
Spoon over peaches.
Mix sugar and cinnamon together and sprinkle... - 44.3325
Creamy Carob Chip Cheesecake
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Brush the bottom and sides of a 9-inch spring-form pan lightly with butter.
3) In a food processor, process the cheese until smooth.
4) Add rest of the ingredients except carob chips through the feed... - 43.8669
Chocolate Cream Cheesecake
Chop chocolate, melt over hot water, set aside.
Beat eggs until thick and fluffy.
Add sugar gradually, beating well until thick and lemon-coloured.
Beat together cream cheese and cream until smooth and thickened.
Add melted chocolate, stir until well... - 43.1835
Cream Cheesecake With Cookie Crust
Toasted chopped blanched almonds Make Crust.
Have ingredients except 3/4 cup cream at room temperature.
Beat cheese until fluffy.
Mix sugar, flour, and salt.
Gradually blend into cheese, keeping mixture smooth.
Add grated rinds.
Add eggs and egg yolks, one at... - 42.7518
1) Take a medium sized bowl, blend cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla until smooth.
2) Add in sour cream and stir well.
3) Microwave at MEDIUM for 3 1/2 to 4 minutes; stirring twice.
4) Transfer the cheese mixture into pie crust.
5) Microwave at... - 42.1977
Strawberry And Cream Cheesecake
Make Graham-Cracker Crust: In small bowl, combine crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar, and the butter; mix well with fork.
Reserve 1/4 cup.
With back of spoon, press rest of mixture on bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
Make Filling: In small, heavy... - 42.1604
Coffee Cream Cheesecake
Sieve cheeses into a bowl, beat well.
Soften gelatine in cold water, add boiling water, stir until dissolved.
Add to cheese mixture with lemon rind and juice, continue beating until smooth.
Whip cream until stiff, fold in coffee essence.
Beat egg-white,... - 41.7544
Orange Cream Cheesecake
This Orange Cream Cheesecake recipe is my favorite. I am a professional chef and my friends really enjoy the dish I cook. Whenever there is a gathering of my friends at my home, most of the time they ask me to cook this delicious Orange Cream Cheesecake. You... - 41.6324
Have all ingredients at room temperature.
Preheat oven to 325°.
Combine zwieback crumbs, butter and 2 tablespoons of the sugar in mixing bowl.
Press mixture firmly on bottom and sides of 9-inch springform pan.
Chill while making filling.
Beat cheese in large... - 40.1172
Sweet & Creamy Cheesecake
1. In large bowl, with electric mixer on low speed, combine ricotta, cream cheese, and sugar substitute until blended.
2. Slowly pour in egg substitute; continue to beat on low speed until no yellow streaks remain. Add remaining ingredients except sour cream... - 39.2493
Peaches And Cream Cheesecake
Combine above ingredients.
Beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
Pour into greased 9 inch plate.
1 (15-20 oz.) can peaches.
Drain and reserve the juice.
Place peaches over batter.
1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, 3 T. peach juice.
Combine ingredients,... - 38.9795
Sour Cream Walnut Cheesecake
1. Combine zwieback crumbs, the 2 tablespoons sugar and 2 tablespoons of the walnuts; blend in butter or margarine. Press mixture evenly on bottom and side of an 8-inch spring-form pan. Chill.
2. Beat cream cheese with electric mixer at medium speed, in a... - 38.7169
Superb Sour Cream Cheesecake
Beat cheeses together until smooth.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add cornflour (cornstarch) and sugar, mix well.
Blend in milk, sour cream, lemon rind and juice.
Pour mixture into crumb crust.
Stand pan on oven tray.
Bake in... - 38.5506
Cookies And Cream Cheesecake
Combine cookie crumbs and margarine; press onto bottom and sides of 9-inch springform pan.
Soften gelatin in water; stir over low heat until dissolved.
Combine cream cheese and sugar, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
Gradually add... - 37.2039
Creamy Chocolate-amaretto Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 300°.
2. Place wafers in a food processor,- pulse until coarsely ground. Sprinkle crumbs into bottom of an 8-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray.
3. Place the sugar and next 8 ingredients (sugar through cream cheese) in a food... - 35.3558
Slow Cooker Sour Cream Cheesecake
1. In a bowl, mix the crumbs with the butter, cinnamon, 1 tablespoon of the sugar and a pinch of salt. Press the crumbs over the bottom and 1 inch up the side of a 6-inch spring form pan that's 3 inches deep.
2. In a standing mixer fitted with a paddle,... - 35.0421
In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla until smooth; stir in sour cream.
Cook at MEDIUM 3 1/2 to 4 minutes; stir twice.
Pour cheese mixture into pie crust.
Cook at MEDIUM-LOW 4 to 6 minutes, or until center is almost set.
Rotate dish 1/4... - 34.4953
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
Combine cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla until smooth; stir in sour cream.
Pour mixture into prepared crust; heat 8 to 10 minutes or until center is almost set.
Chill at least 3 hours or overnight. - 33.5158
Cookies 'n' Cream Cheesecake
1. For crust: Combine crumbs and melted butter in 9 x 2-inch round dish. Press mixture firmly against bottom of dish. Cook on Full Power for 1 to 2 minutes, or until slightly firm. Turn quarter-turn halfway through cooking time. Set aside.
2. For filling:... - 31.9813
Raspberry Banana Cream Cheesecake
Mix the graham cracker crumbs with the sugar after which mix with the butter. Press in the bottom of a 8 or 9-inch springform pan. Remember to spray pan with non-stick spray or grease with butter to keep the cake from sticking. Put pan with just the crust... - 31.6629
Maestro Sweet Bell Pepper Cheesecake
An Oscar worthy cheesecake topped with Maestro Sweet Yellow Bell Pepper & Vanilla Bean Relish with a drizzle of Creamy Coconut Liquid Gold. - 0
Cream Cheesecake Recipes By Category