- » Cream Cheese Velveeta Dip
Cream Cheese Velveeta Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cream cheese velveeta dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cream cheese velveeta dip recipes.
Sausage Cheese Dip
Cook ground beef and sausage together until lightly browned and crumbly; drain.
Add remaining ingredients in order listed. - 18.8538
Nacho Cheese Dip
1. In a slow cooker cook cheese on Low such that it melts, stirring occasionally.
2. Then stir soup and chilies and heat on Low 1 hour.
3. Pour over tortilla chips just before serving. - 26.7688
Yummy Rotel Cheese Dip – Two Ways
Finger food and no Rotel Cheese Dip? That would be sacrilege, darlings! This is a super delicious dip that you must have at all times. Watch and learn how to make this yummy and cheesy dip in two different ways from this video. And it is easy too! Enjoy! - 129.49
Hot Crab Cheese Dip
Hot crab cheese dip tastes great with toasted rounds or assorted crackers. This is a yummy brew and you can prepare it in a matter of a few minutes. Check out the recipe of this juicy hot crab cheese dip. - 19.7675
Maiyann's Chili Cheese Dip
1. In slow cooker combine cheese and chili and heat on Low until cheese melts, stirring occasionally.
2. Add tomatoes and soup and cook with cover on Low 2 hours.
3. Stir before serving and serve with tortilla chips. - 28.3135
Chihuahua Cheese Dip
Soften cream cheese and mix well with sour cream.
Add all other ingredients & stir until well blended. - 29.7811
Chili Con Queso Dip
1. In slow cooker combine cheese, salsa, and sour cream heat on Low with cover stirring occasionally such that the cheese melts and dip is well blended, about 1-1 1/2 hours.
2. Serve with tortilla chips. - 26.0914
Good 'n' Hot Dip
1. In a pan brown beef and sausage, crumble into small pieces and drain.
2. In slow cooker Combine meat, soups, salsa, and cheese cook with cover on High for 1 hour and stir.
3. Cook on Low until ready to serve and serve with chips. - 29.8496
Easy Party Appetizers
When you know how to make easy party appetizers, it becomes easy to serve your last-minute guests. It's always good to have a few quick appetizer recipes up your sleeve, so you can feel free to enjoy their company. Michele McAdoo for the Kraft Kitchens shares... - 143.668