- » Cream Cheese Tart Filling
Cream Cheese Tart Filling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cream cheese tart filling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cream cheese tart filling recipes.
Jam Filled Almond Tart
Perfect end to a hearty meal !!! These jam filled tarts are easy to make and extremely delicious. The almond brings in a great taste. This video uses a jam filling making this rich dish an extremely satisfying dessert to serve and eat. They look appealing on... - 95.6932
Cinnamon Fruit Tart With Sour Cream Filling
In small saucepan, sprinkle unflavored gelatine over cold water; let stand 1 minute.
Stir over low heat until gelatine is completely dissolved, about 3 minutes.In blender or food processor, process cottage cheese, pineapple juice, sour cream, milk, sugar and... - 43.3074
Apricot Cream Cheese Tarts
Wash and peel apricots; cut into halves and remove pits.
Slice 8 halves and put in bottom of baked tart shells.
Boil sugar and water until syrup forms a very soft ball in cold water (232°F.on a candy thermometer).
Pour about half over sliced apricots.
Mix... - 37.543
Cream Cheese Tarts
Beat cream cheese in a medium mixing bowl until soft and creamy.
Gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir in vanilla.
Place a vanilla wafer in each paper-lined muffin cup; spoon cream... - 31.5255
Cinnamon Fruit Tart With Sour Cream Filling
1. In small saucepan, sprinkle unflavored gelatine over cold water and let it stand 1 minute.
2. Stir over low heat until gelatine is completely dissolved, about 3 minutes.
3. In blender or food processor, process cottage cheese,... - 47.2849
Cherry Cheese Tarts
Cherry Cheese Tarts is an irresistible dessert recipe. The deadly combination of cherry and cheese is something you would never want to miss out on! - 39.2659
Cream Cheese Tarts
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. In a medium mixing bowl, whip the cream cheese till it is soft and fluffy and gradually add sugar to the bowl and beat well till light and fluffy.
3. Add eggs while beating during each addition and then... - 35.9678
Tropical Pineapple Cream Cheese Tart
1. Preheat oven to 450°F
2. Unroll the crust on a work surface, sprinkle with a teaspoon of sugar and roll it lightly with a rolling pin
3. Press the crust in the bottom of a 10" trt pan with removable bottom, with the sugar side facing... - 46.2518
Cherry tarts are simple tarts made with cherry pie filling and soft cream cheese filled in a baked tart shell. The cherry tarts are fruity and are best served chilled. They may be topped with a dollop of whipped cream. - 26.427
Strawberry And Cream Cheese Tarts
1. Thaw the pastry if store bought or prepare your favorite pastry recipe.
2. On a lightly floured work table, roll the pastry out into Â¼ inch thickness.
3. Use a round, floured cookie cutter (21/2 to 3 â€“inch) to cut out 12 pastry... - 44.1026
Peaches & Cream Tart
1 Chill a medium mixing bowl and the beaters of an electric mixer.
2 For crust, crumble macaroons (you should have about 2 cups). In a large mixing bowl stir together the macaroon crumbs, pecans, and butter or margarine. Press mixture onto bottom and up side... - 36.6217
Lemon Cream Cheese Tarts
Beat eggs until thick and fluffy, in top of double boiler; continue beating while gradually adding sugar, lemon juice, lemon rind.
Cook over boiling water, stirring constantly, till thick; gradually stir into cheese.
Cool; fill shells.
Top with bit of jelly. - 31.0991
Olive Cheese Tart
Cook leek until tender in hot butter.
Mix in olives and turn into the chilled pastry shell, distributing mixture evenly.
Blend cheeses and flour; sprinkle over leek mixture.
Beat eggs, pepper, and nutmeg together.
Beat in cream; pour over cheese mixture in... - 41.6686
Italian Cream Tarts
1. For pastry cream, in a medium saucepan combine sugar and flour; gradually stir in milk. Add egg yolks, beating till smooth. Cook and stir over medium heat till thickened and bubbly. Remove from heat; stir liqueur or vanilla into pastry cream. Pour into a... - 37.1986
Place small paper cups in 15 to 18 muffin cups.
Divide the vanilla wafer crumbs and put in the bottom of each cup.
Cream softened cream cheese and sugar; add eggs and vanilla.
Pour filling in each paper cup.
Bake at 350° for 15 to 20 minutes.
Top with a... - 29.6269
Skinny Strawberry And Honey-cream Tart
Skinny Strawberry And Honey-cream Tart is a wonderful summer dessert recipe that I've changed around because it traditionally had a sweet, pastry base containing lots of butter and eggs. Pastry can also be a bit of a pain to make, so, I have done a quick,... - 99.682
Vanilla Cream Fruit Tart
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar.
Beat in flour (mixture will be crumbly).
Pat into the bottom of a greased 12-in.pizza pan.
Bake at 300° for 25-28 minutes or until lightly browned.
In another mixing bowl, beat melted chips and... - 45.5204
Classic Cheese Tarts
1. Prepare pastry. Roll out half the pastry on a lightly floured surface. Cut into five 5-inch rounds. Fit into foil tart pans (3-inch diameter. 1/3 cup capacity). Turn pastry under and pinch to make stand-up edge; flute. Repeat with remaining pastry.
2. Beat... - 36.6207
Creamy Cheese Tart
Cheese Tart is simply a delicious side dish recipe. Try this Cheese Tart; I bet, you will get a huge fan following for this one. - 31.1923
Stilton And Leek Tart
Warm up those winter evenings with this hearty, tasty tart recipe. Not just for Christmas, this yummy tart can be the showstopper delight of any event. Take a sneak peek at the recipe presented in the video recipe here and get whomping up stilton and leek... - 107.868
Combine cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, lemon rind, lemon juice and cream in bowl; mix until of the consistency of whipped cream.
Line tart shells with cheese mixture; fill with strawberries.Mash 3 cups strawberries with remaining sugar; let stand for 30... - 37.5599
Persimmon Cream Tart
1. In a bowl with a mixer, beat cheese and 6 tablespoons marmalade until well blended. Spoon into cool baked butter crust and spread evenly.
2. Rinse, stem, and peel persimmons, then cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch-thick wedges; discard any seeds. Lay fruit... - 22.6947
Goat Cheese Tarts
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Brown ground beef in medium skillet.
Add onions and mushrooms; cook until tender.
Stir in tomatoes, sour cream, basil and Worcestershire sauce; set aside.
Roll out pastry to 1/8 inch thickness.
Cut into 2-inch rounds.
Press... - 43.8137
Fig And Blue Cheese Tart
1. First make the pastry. Tip the flours into a food processor with 1/2 tsp salt and the diced butter. Pulse until you can't feel any lumps, then tip in the walnuts. Mix the egg yolks with 3 tbsp cold water, then dribble this into the machine while you pulse... - 38.0748
Combine the cream cheese, the 1/2 cup butter and flour in a bowl and mix well.
Shape into 21 balls.
Press each ball into a small tart or muffin cup, forming a shell.
Combine the egg, the 1 tablespoon butter, sugar and vanilla in a bowl and mix well.
Fill each... - 35.2159
Lemon Cheese Tart
1) Set the oven at 350° F or Mark 4.
2) Using a rolling pin, crush the biscuits and mix with the sugar in a bowl.
3) Add over the melted butter and mix well.
4) Keeping aside one-third of the crumb mixture, add the rest into the flan... - 39.5094
Strawberry Cheese Tarts
Roll out pastry 1/8 inch thick.
Line 8 plain tart pans with pastry and flute edges.
Cream butter with 1 cup sugar.
Add 1/8 teaspoon salt, flour, and well-beaten egg yolks.
Wash and cap berries; dry on paper towel.
Add berries to sugar mixture and fill tart... - 34.6095
Lemon Cheese Tart
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Take a clean large bowl and sift together flour and salt.
3) Take a knife and cut in the shortening to the size of small peas.
4) With a large fork, mix the contents in the bowl by adding drops of cold... - 46.8872
Courgette & Goat's Cheese Tart
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Lightly dust a surface with flour, then roll out the pastry into a large, 5mm thick circle. Use to line a deep, 23cm tart tin with removable base. Trim away excess pastry. Prick all over with a fork, then line with baking... - 33.6778
Here is a wonderful twist you can give to your cheesecake - Yeah, try out this yummy Cheesecake Tart, something out of the ordinary you try on every occasion. The canned cherry pie filling makes this Cheesecake Tart all the more exciting along with the... - 43.5388
Lemon Curd Tarts
1. Place filour in a medium-size bowl; cut in the 1/2 cup butter or margarine and cream cheese with a pastry blender until crumbly. Work into a ball with hands. Divide into 24 parts.
2. Press one ball into each of 24 tiny muffin cups; chill while mixing... - 31.1053
Strawberry Almond Cream Tart
Preheat oven to 350°.
To prepare crust, place crackers in a food processor; process until crumbly.
Add 2 tablespoons sugar, butter, and 4 teaspoons water; pulse just until moist.
Place mixture in a 9-inch round removable-bottom tart pan coated with... - 43.0267
Pecan Roquefort Tart
1. To make pastry, roughly chop cream cheese and butter and stand at room temperature for 10 minutes. Place flour, sugar and mixed spice in a food processor and process briefly to sift. Add cream cheese and butter and process, using the pulse button, until... - 34.8284
Cheese Tart From Obwalden
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) On a pastry board, heap the flour and make a well in the center.
3) Into the well, put the butter, Gruyere cheese, salt and the diluted vinegar.
4) With your finger tips, mix the... - 45.9377
Herbed Cheese Tarts
Spray twenty-four 1/4-inch muffin cups with nonstick coating.
Sprinkle bread crumbs onto bottom and sides of muffin cups to coat.
Shake muffin pans to remove excess crumbs.
In small mixer bowl combine cream cheese, cottage cheese, Swiss cheese, flour, basil... - 43.6157
Shrimp And Cheese Tarts
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
Sift flour and salt into a bowl.
Rub in butter till mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Mix in cheese and sufficient water to form a soft dough.
Knead lightly on floured board.
Roll out thinly and cut into 24 x 2 1/2 inch (6 cm)... - 43.6883
Rhubarb Cheese Tarts
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Line 18 muffin cups with foil liners.
In a medium-size bowl, mix crumbs and butter with a fork.
Divide among prepared muffin cups, pressing firmly onto bottoms with the back of a spoon.
Bake on middle shelf of oven for 7 minutes.
Set... - 44.2446
Tangerine Cream Tarts
1. Cream together the cheese and Curacao.
2. In a saucepan, mix together the sugar and cornstarch. Gradually stir in the tangerine juice. Bring to a boil over medium heat and boil one minute.
3. Peel the tangerines, removing the white membrane. Snip the... - 33.8482
Taffy tarts are simple cream cheese tarts flavored with vanilla. Made with eggs, butter, flour and sugar, the taffy tarts are simply baked to a beautiful golden brown and can be served as desired as dessert tarts. - 40.672
Combine butter and cream cheese at low speed of electric mixer.
Gradually beat in flour just until mixture can be shaped into a ball.
Cover with Reynolds Plastic Wrap; chill 2 hours.
Shape tarts as shown below.
Prick bottom of each tart with fork and sprinkle... - 45.272
Mushroom Tart Hors D Oeuvres
Filling: In food processor, fitted with steel blade, finely chop mushrooms, onions and parsley.
Saute this mixture in butter, season with salt and pepper; stir in cream cheese until melted.
Use mushroom mixture to fill baked tart shells... - 32.1662
Swiss Cheese Tart
Sift dry ingredients, rub in the butter.
Add grated cheese, mix to a dry dough with beaten egg; chill for 30 minutes.
Roll out, line 8 in. pie plate.
Brush surface of pastry with a little beaten egg-white.
Blend flours with cold milk.
Add... - 41.9989
Cherry Cheese Tarts
Roll pastry mix to 1/8-inch.
Cut twelve 5-inch circles; fit over inverted muffin pans; pinch corners together; prick.
Bake at 450° for 10 to 12 minutes.
Gradually add milk to dessert mix.
Cook and stir over medium heat till mixture comes to full boil;... - 36.3577
Belgian Cheese Tart
1. Prepare the pastry by rolling out the pastry as thinly as possible on a floured surface. Use the pastry to line an 8-in. flan ring but do not stretch the pastry or it will tear during baking.
2. Prick the base and then chill the dough for 30... - 37.0919
Russian Cheese Tarts
Combine all ingredients.
Place teaspoon of mixture in center of 3-inch rounds of favorite pastry dough rolled thin.
Pinch edges to flute border, but keep top open so that filling shows.
Bake at 375Â° F. for 20 to 25 minutes or until pastry browns. - 23.7441
Cheese Custard Tarts
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Lightly grease 24 small oval tart pans.
3) Roll out the pastry thinly and use it to line the greased pans.
4) In a bowl, put the cheese with the flour, cream and egg yolks. Mix the... - 44.4648
Bacon Cheese Tarts
1) Take an electric chopper and chop onions until finely chopped and then put them in a bowl.
2) Now, mix together the next 8 ingredients in blender container and puree.
3) Then, add bacon and continue to puree.
4) Put this mixture on the onions and... - 44.1073
Italian Orange And Cheese Tart
1. Preheat an oven (200Â°C-400Â°F-gas mark-6)
2. Prepare the pastry and press into the bottom and sides of a greased 8" (20 cm.) cake tin.
3. Press cottage cheese through a wire sieve.
4. Place cottage cheese and condensed milk in a large bowl and beat... - 46.155
Italian Tomato Cheese Tart
Grease well a round tart tin.
Place the flour in a bowl. Add the grated cheese, eggs, salt and required cold water. Combine well, knead lightly and place in a plastic bag and refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
Oil the tomatoes and sprinkle salt and pepper on the cut... - 37.8072
Almond Sausage Cheese Tarts
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the softened butter and cheese.
2. Beat with a wooden spoon until smooth and creamy.
3. Stir in chives and salt.
4. Add flour, a little at a time, working the mixture into a dough using a fork or pastry... - 45.1711
Spinach Ricotta Tart
1.Prepare pie crust mix, following label directions for one-crust pie. Line a 9 in. pie plate with pastry; flute edge, making a high rim to hold all the filling. Prick bottom and sides with fork to keep the pastry flat while baking. Fit a piece of wax paper... - 36.8129
French Strawberry Tart
Fresh strawberry tart is a delicious tart set in a rich tart shell. Filled with sweet and fresh cooked strawberry mix along with cream cheese and lemon essence, the fresh strawberry tart is a perfect spring time dessert. - 43.4734
Individual Spinach Tarts
Individual Spinach Tarts easy to make savory tart. Individual Spinach Tarts gets its taste from spinach mixed with eggs and cheese flavored with pepper. Individual Spinach Tarts is liked by many across the world. - 36.57
Black Forest Tart
1) Preheat oven hot to 450°F.
2) In an 9-inch glass pie plate or 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom put the pie crust.
3) Bake for about 9 to 11 minutes until lightly browned.
4) Let stand till cool.
5) In a small saucepan, add 6... - 48.3113
Danish Feta And Spinach Tart
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. With a grater or using the shredding disc of the food processor, shred the Cheddar.
3. With a knife or using the metal blade of the food processor, chop the onions finely.
4. In a mixer bowl, add the Feta,... - 46.7614
Savory Cheesecake Tart
Heat oven to 375°.
In large bowl place flour; cut in butter, shortening and 2 tablespoons blue cheese until crumbly.
With fork mix in water just until moistened; form into ball.
On lightly floured surface roll out dough to 12-inch circle.
Place in 10-inch... - 44.1874
2-bite Butter Tarts
This 2-bite Butter Tarts recipe is the favorite of my wife. Whenever there is a gathering or celebrations at my home, her emphasis on cooking this dessert. It is delicious and liked by all. So try this 2-bite Butter Tarts recipe and make the partying at... - 46.901
Nana's Cookery Peanut Butter Tart
1. Preheat oven to 325 degree F.
2. Grease a 9-inch tart pan and set aside.
3. In a bowl, mix together grounded cookie and butter.
4. Press the mixture into the bottom and sides of the tart pan.
5. Pop the pan in oven and... - 0
1. Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface to a thickness of about 3mm/ 1/8in and use to line a 28 x 10cm/11 x 4in tranche tin. Trim the edges of the pastry neatly with a knife, then chill for 30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
2.... - 31.5667
Primrose Tea Raspberry Tarts
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
In the bowl of an electric mixer combine the cream cheese and 1/2 cup butter.
Add the flour and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and mix until just combined.
Place the dough in the refrigerator to chill for 15 minutes.
Remove the dough... - 46.9157
Strawberry Devonshire Tart
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, cinnamon and butter or margarine.
3) Knead the above dough enough to mix in all the ingredients together.
4) Into a 9" tart pan with a attachable base, pat the dough tightly onto... - 43.9997
Fresh Tomato Tart
Learn step by step how to make this fresh tomato tart made with a pâte brisee crust, ricotta and mascarpone cheese filling and marinated mixed tomatoes on top. Learn all the tricks to a make a super flaky crust, understand why you should keep the crust... - 134.234
Savory Onion Tart
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Roll pastry into 10-inch circle.
Press into 9-inch tart pan and crimp edges tightly.
Pierce bottom and side with fork.
Bake 8 minutes or until lightly golden.
Remove to wire rack and cool completely.
Meanwhile, in large skillet, heat... - 44.9873
Banana Walnut Tart
In 2-quart casserole, combine milk, egg yolks, sugar and cornstarch.
Microwave at MEDIUM HIGH (7) 8 to 10 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
Add cream cheese; stir with a wire whisk until melted.
Stir in vanilla and butter flavoring.
Microwave at MEDIUM HIGH... - 43.9403
Lemon Curd Tarts
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl. Rub or cut in the fat until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Sprinkle the water over the dry ingredients and mix to a dough. Knead on a lightly floured surface for a few seconds until... - 37.1036
Stemilt Cherry And Almond Tart
Simple, fresh and oh so moorish, this tart has summer written all over it. A graham cracker crust filled with rich creamy marscapone cream and topped with world famous Stemilt cherries and nectarines, makes summer entertaining effortless and delicious. I... - 0
Summer Sugarless Strawberry Tart
A taste of early summer with this strawberry tart recipe. This super sweet yet sugar-free strawberry tart recipe is a winner with everyone. Sweet and juicy strawberries top an almond meal filling that replaces the classic crème patisserie, all cocooned in a... - 104.567
Tom Thumb Tarts
1) Allow the butter to soften at room temperature.
2) Take a mixing bowl and softened butter and cream cheese to it.
3) Beat the mixture well, until it is smooth and creamy.
4) Now gradually add flour to the above mixture, 1/2 cup at a... - 39.0049
1) Make a rich shortcrust pastry and sift the flour and salt into a bowl.
2) Add butter and cut it into the flour and rub till the mix resembles breadcrumbs.
3) Add in the sugar and mix egg yolk with water.
4) Add to the butter mix and with the help of... - 46.1076
Yorkshire Curd Tart
1. To make the pastry, place the flour in a large mixing bowl and rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Stir the egg yolk into the flour and add just enough of the water to bind the mixture together to form a dough.
2. Put the... - 37.4068
Lemon Cheesecake Tarts
1. In a blender, process yogurt and cream cheese for about 30 seconds.
2. Add lemon peel and pudding mix; process for about another 2 minutes until smooth.
3. Fill each of the tart shell with equal amount of pudding mixture.
4. Cover... - 38.5243
Miniature Chevre Tarts
Working with one fourth of the dough at a time, roll it out to 1/8 inch thick.
Use it to line 3-inch tarts.
Line dough in tart pan with aluminum foil and fill with either uncooked rice or beans.
Bake at 375Â°F. for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Cool... - 39.3715
Pear Tart Elegante
1. Preheat the oven to moderate (375°).
2. Prepare the Pastry: Combine the butter, sugar, lemon rind, vanilla and egg yolk in a small bowl; beat until well mixed. Add the flour and almonds; stir to mix well. Press the mixture into an even layer over the... - 39.3194
1) Preheat the oven to 325F.
2) Let the butter and cream cheese soften at room temperature.
3) Blend together the cheese and butter. Add in the flour and stir to mix.
4) Allow the mixture to chill for about 60 minutes.
5) Shape the dough... - 45.1008
To make the pastry, mix together the flour and the salt.
Using your fingertips, rub the butter and shortening into the flour until the mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
Add water and knead lightly.
Form the dough into a ball, dust with flour, wrap in wax... - 47.7832
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
2. In a large bowl, place the cream cheese, butter and sifted flour and mix well
3. Chill this mixture for one hour or till cool
4. Shape the chilled mixture into 24 one-inch balls
5. Press the mixture... - 44.1564
Easy Caramel Apple Tart
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
2) Remove crusts from pouches.
3) On ugreased cookie sheet, unroll 1 crust in center of it.
3) Place second crust fiat over first crust, matching edges and pressing to seal.
4) With rolling pin, roll the... - 38.7153
Mini Sausage Tarts
Light, crispy and full of flavor, these mini sausage tarts from our cookbook, 101 Homestyle Favorites, have only 4 ingredients! Make the filling the night before your get-together and your party will be a breeze. - 134.976
Fresh Fruit Tarts
Prepare pastry; divide in half.
Roll half of the pastry at a time to 1/8 inch thickness.
Cut each half into three 5-inch circles.
Fit dough circles over inverted custard cups, pinching pleats at intervals to fit around the cups; prick.
Bake in 450° oven for... - 43.8893
Apricot Melba Tarts
1. Read the instructions and prepare the piecrust mix and divide into eight pieces
2. Dust a work surface with flour and roll each of the piecrust pieces on it in the form of a five inch circle; fit it into a 3.5" tart pan and trim the edge flush with... - 40.2182
Bernese Onion Tart
Prepare Flaky Pastry and set aside.
Melt butter in a 3 to 4 quart pan over medium heat.
Add onions and cook, covered, stirring often, until soft.
Uncover and continue cooking, stirring often, until lightly browned.
Stir in flour, salt, nutmeg, and... - 44.5018
Lynn's Fresh Fruit Tart - July 4th
Lynn demonstrates how to make a beautiful Fresh Fruit Tart that would be perfect for a July 4th event. Very colorful and impressive, but easy to make. From Paula Deen. - 0
Mushroom Olive And Herb Tart
These mushroom olive and herb tart are a great companion on the go. They keep well and taste good at room temperature or even cold. Watch the video for recipe details and one thing is for sure, whether you are travelling or not, you have to make it once you... - 117.416
Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F).
Roll pastry to .5 cm (1/8 inch) thickness.
Cut into 16 circles 10 cm (4 inches).
Line well-greased muffin cups with pastry.
To make filling: In small mixer bowl, beat soup and cheese until smooth.
Blend in remaining... - 41.0156
Blue Brie & Watercress Tart
1. Preheat oven to 200C (400F/Gas 6). To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a large bowl. Rub in the butter or margarine until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Add the water and mix to a firm dough.
2. Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured... - 32.7463
Nectarine Pistachio Tart
1. In a medium mixing bowl stir together flour, the 1/3 cup nuts, and granulated sugar. Using a pastry blender, cut butter into flour mixture till pieces are the size of small peas. Gradually add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, to flour mixture, tossing with a... - 38.2694
Blend in flour smoothly.
Add cream and stir until thickened.
Remove from heat.
Add cheese and stir until melted.
Fill baked tart shells.
Place under broiler 2 to 3 inches from heat until cheese is brown. - 28.4577
Glazed Fruit Filling
Blend cream cheese and orange juice together.
Sweeten lightly to taste.
Spread thin layer of mixture in bottom of cooled, baked tart shells.
Fill with well-drained fresh or frozen fruit.
Prepare glaze by melting jelly and mixing with hot water.
Spoon over... - 25.736
Rustic Autumn Fruit Tart
In a small mixing bowl, beat butter and cream cheese until smooth.
Gradually add the flour, beating just until mixture forms a ball.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
In a large bowl, combine apples and pear.
Inasmall bowl, combine the cornstarch and spices;... - 43.9605
Chicken Gruyere Tart
Have the ham and chicken at room temperature for several hours before opening the cans, so that ham will be soft and chicken juice liquid.
Spread the bottom and sides of the pastry shell with ham.
Drain the chicken; chop the meat.
Mix chicken liquid with the... - 35.1646
Tangerine Meringue Tarts
Prepare the Basic Meringue.
To prepare the filling, put the cream cheese in a mixing bowl.
Add the liqueur and beat until well mixed.
Put the cornstarch into a small saucepan.
Stir in the orange juice very gradually.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Boil... - 40.6721
Tarte Aux Onions
To prepare the dough, combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a mixing bowl.
With a pastry blender cut in the butter until it resembles coarse cornmeal.
Gradually stir in the water until the dough can be gathered into a ball.
On a lightly floured... - 39.6269
Chocolate Silk Raspberry Tart
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F.
2) In a medium bowl add crushed cookies and butter. Mix together.
3) Transfer the mixture into a 9- or 10-inch springform pan.
4) Press the mixture at the bottom and 1 inch up side.
5) Bake for 7 to 9... - 42.4804
Roll out pastry to about 1/8-inch thickness on lightly floured pastry cloth or board.
Cut twelve 4 1/2-inch rounds, rerolling scraps as needed.
Line twelve 2 3/4-inch muffin cups with pastry dough.
Prick generously with fork.
Bake in preheated 400Â°F oven... - 43.5045
To make the tart shell, combine the flour and salt in the bowl of an electric mixer.
Add the butter and, using the whisk attachment, combine the mixture on a slow speed.
When small chunks the size of rice form, add the yolks and increase the speed.
Strain in... - 41.4047
Old-fashioned Simple Southern Pecan Tarts
Whether dressed in pumpkin shells or crowned with meringue pumpkins, pecan pie is one irresistible sweet dessert that none can resist. Sweet, gooey and crunch, a slice of fresh-baked tart is the perfect way to round up a savory meal. Try Betty's Southern... - 106.325