Cheese Stuffed Zucchini
- » Cream Cheese Stuffed Zucchini
Cream Cheese Stuffed Zucchini Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cream cheese stuffed zucchini recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cream cheese stuffed zucchini recipes.
Beef, Cheese & Herb Stuffed Zucchini
This Stuffed Zucchini tastes incredible ! Try this squash stuffed with delicious tomato and seasonings topped with cheese. Your suggestions for this Stuffed Zucchini are welcome. - 32.649
Cheese Stuffed Zucchini
1)Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2)Steam cook zucchini or else place in microwave proof bags and microwave for 2 minutes.
3)Once cooled, slit length wise and deseed.
4)Mix together scallion, cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese and... - 37.1848
Zucchini Stuffed With Cream Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) Slice the zucchini lengthwise into halves.
3) Scoop the pulp out and keep aside.
4) In a large bowl, mix together the pulp, mayonnaise, cheese, mushrooms, prosciutto, egg yolk, salt, pepper and oregano.
5)... - 45.3538
Zucchini With Cheese And Mushroom Stuffing
Cut off ends of zucchini; halve zucchini lengthwise.
In covered skillet cook zucchini in a small amount of boiling salted water for 5 to 10 minutes or till crisp-tender.
Scoop out pulp, leaving 1/4 inch shell.
Chop enough zucchini pulp to make about... - 41.5752
Healthy Stuffed Zucchini
Arrange zucchini in glass baking dish.
Cover, cook on high (9) for 4 to 6 minutes or until tender.
Scoop out enough pulp to make a 1/4 inch indentation.
In mixing bowl, thoroughly mix sour cream and garlic powder together.
Spread evenly onto zucchini... - 27.1966
Stuffed Zucchini Boats
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Wash Zucchini well.
3. Chop the ends.
4. In a pot of boiling salted water, cook zucchini for 7 minutes.
5. Remove zucchini from water and lengthwise cut into half.
6. Using a spoon, scrape... - 41.0996
Spinach Stuffed Zucchini
Simmer the zucchini in a little water, salted, until barely tender, 8-10 minutes.
Drain' and cool.
Cut in half, lengthwise and carefully scoop out pulp and sesds, leaving an even shell.
Invert on paper towels and allow to drain thoroughly.
Drain the cooked... - 38.4631
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Parboil squash 3 minutes.
Halve lengthwise and scoop out center.
Cook pulp until soft.
Blend with remaining ingredients except Parmesan.
Spoon into squash shells, sprinkle with Parmesan and bake until tops are bubbly, about 20 to 30... - 29.9486
Wash zucchini; trim ends.
Cook in boiling water just till tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
Remove centers; dice to make 3/4 cup.
Set shells aside.
Cook onion in butter till tender.
Stir in diced zucchini, cottage cheese, rice, ham, egg, parsley,... - 42.4854
Microwave Healthy Stuffed Zucchini
1. In a large glass baking dish, place the zucchini and cover, cook on HIGH (9) for 4 to 6 minutes or until tender.
2. In the zucchini, scoop out enough of the center to make a 14-inch indentation.
3. In a large mixing bowl, place the sour cream and... - 31.994
Stuffed Zucchini Hors D'oeuvres
Cut off zucchini ends; scoop out centers with long-handled spoon.
Mix together remaining ingredients.
Stuff mixture firmly into center of zucchini, using a pastry bag with a wide-mouthed tip or a small spoon; chill. - 23.9677
Quick Spinach Stuffed Zucchini
Slice zucchini in half lengthwise; steam until barely tender.
Scoop out pulp and reserve.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Steam spinach until thoroughly hot; drain.
Gently stir in white sauce and pulp from zucchini, adding nutmeg and salt and pepper, if needed.
Spoon... - 36.4483
Zucchini Stuffed With Rice Pilaf
1. Wash the courgettes (zucchini)
2. Do not peel, but dry and cut them in half lengthwise
3. Scoop out most of the pulp with a knife or a Parisienne cutter.
4. Leave a little of the shell behind to retain a firm shape during the cooking... - 39.2782
Calapazas Rellenas Stuffed Squash
1) Wash the zucchini and cook for sometime. Drain the zucchini and then cut each in half lengthwise. Scoop out the seeds and keep in a separate bowl.
2) Take a square baking pan and grease it with butter.
3) Take a bowl and mix the... - 41.8246
Soak bread in milk or cream for several minutes.
Cut ends off zucchini and slice in half, lengthwise. Scoop out pulp, leaving a shell, approximately 1/2" thick. Set aside 2 tablespoons of pulp and discard the rest.
Using 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, saute... - 36.0025
Turkey And Cheese Stuffed Potatoes
Bake or microwave potatoes to desired doneness.
In medium saucepan, combine vegetables, turkey, soup, sour cream, milk, garlic powder and pepper; mix well.
Simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Cut warm potatoes lengthwise and squeeze potatoes to... - 33.9954
Zucchini With Shrimp
Zucchini With Shrimp brings a perfect and subtle blend of flavors to your table.Try this Zucchini With Shrimp for once, I bet, you would always love to prepare this for your friends and family! - 43.5013
Zucchini With Dill Sauce
Zucchini With Dill Sauce is a delicious yet an easy to prepare dish. The interesting blend of flavors gives this dish a distinct taste. I prepared this Zucchini With Dill Sauce some time back an believe me, i had my guests drooling over it. Don't miss out... - 48.5852
Zucchini Fiesta Salad
Steam zucchini and crookneck squash over boiling water until crisp-tender (about 3 minutes).
Plunge into ice water to cool; drain well.
In a large bowl, combine lemon juice, oil, salt, pepper, and cumin.
Add drained squash and stir lightly; chill for 30... - 43.8931
Creamy Stuffed Manicotti
1. Prepare Zucchini Sauce. Pour half the sauce into an 8-inch-square baking dish. Set remaining sauce aside.
2. Beat egg in a medium bowl. Stir in cottage chese, tuna, stuffing mix, olives, Parmesan cheese, parsley and 1/2 teaspoon chives; blend well.
3.... - 35.7419
Stuffed Mushrooms And Summer Squashes
Cut or gently pull the stem from each mush room, forming a hollow in the base of the cap to hold the stuffing; reserve the stems.
Halve the squashes lengthwise and, using a teaspoon, scoop out the centers, leaving a shell about 1/3 inch (8 mm) thick; reserve... - 42.4204
Stuffed Chicken Rolls Over Zesty Vegetables
1. Preheat the oven to 425Â°F.
2. Trim off the ends of the zucchini and yellow squash. Cut them in half lengthwise, remove the seeds if they are big, and cut them into 1/2-inch chunks.
3. Combine the zucchini and yellow squash in a mixing bowl with the... - 37.6181
Stuffed Mexican Squash
Mexican squash is mild in flavor and has a pale green thin tender edible skin. Appearing nearly seedless, its tasty flesh is whiter and sweeter than zucchini. Shaped somewhat like zucchini, this variety is most often larger and more oblong. You will find... - 127.498
Italian Style Creamy Stuffed Manicotti
1 For the sauce, in a 1-1/2-quart casserole, combine butter or margarine, zucchini and green onion.
2 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 3 to 5 minutes or until barely tender.
3 Stir in pimento.
4 Blend in flour, celery salt and pepper.
5 ... - 44.1234
Dip the 4 large tomatoes in boiling water and after 30-35 seconds transfer them in iced water to cool down and stop the cooking. Peel the tomatoes and remove the seeds, leaving the tomato cup-shaped. Heat the butter in a medium frying pan and sauté the... - 32.4954
Tuna Stuffed Squash
1 Halve squash lengthwise; place, cut-side down, in a large skillet; add water to a depth of 1/2-inch; cover skillet; bring to boiling; lower heat; cook 5 minutes.
2 Remove squash halves from skillet with pancake turner and drain on paper towels until cool... - 28.9818
Confetti Tuna In Celery Sticks
1. Add to a small bowl tuna, cabbage, carrot and squash and toss together.
2. Mix in cream cheese, yogurt and basil.
3. Put in salt and pepper to taste.
4. Using small spatula spread mixture into celery sticks. - 33.5116
Chicken Mushroom Crepes
1. Inside a small skillet over high heat, lightly toast the oats, shaking the pan almost constantly until they're light brown.
2. In a blender place all crepe ingredients except the Equal.
3. Process well, add Equal and blend again.
4. Heat a... - 46.1802
Make a mock cream by placing cottage cheese in blender and processing until very creamy, about 4 minutes.
Add 3 tablespoons chicken stock and blend again until very smooth and creamy.
Combine arrowroot with 1 tablespoon stock and set aside.
Mix 1... - 40.771
Baked Chicken Marylands
Peel and chop onion.
Melt butter in pan, add onion, finely chopped red and green peppers and cook until tender.
Grate zucchini and add to pan, cook until just softened, approximately 2 minutes.
Remove from heat and place in bowl, add breadcrumbs, lightly... - 34.6214