Cheese Stuffed Pepper
- » Cream Cheese Stuffed Pepper
Cream Cheese Stuffed Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cream cheese stuffed pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cream cheese stuffed pepper recipes.
Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers
Remove seeds from jalapeno peppers.
Stuff each pepper with cream cheese.
Dip in mixture of egg and flour.
Deep-fry in hot oil until brown on all sides; drain - 26.3845
Beef Sour Cream Stuffed Peppers
1. Preheat the oven at 350°
2. Remove stem ends and seeds from peppers.
3. In a pan saute onion in butter, add meat and brown.
4. Mix in rice, salt and pepper and 1 can tomato sauce.
5. In a baking dish fill peppers and arrange.
6. In a... - 42.3482
Spiced Cheese Stuffed Pepper Rings
Combine cream cheese, Gruyere, butter, mustard and paprika in processor and mix until smooth.
Turn into medium bowl.
Add salami and green onion, mixing until well blended.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Stuff peppers with cheese mixture, packing down... - 40.1102
Peppers Stuffed With Sour Cream And Macaroni
Cut tops off peppers and remove seeds; parboil in salted water for 3 minutes; drain.
Stand green peppers in baking pan, then stuff with half of macaroni.
Beat egg slightly, then mix with sour cream, mustard, salt, and onion.
Pour half of sour cream mixture... - 35.2657
Nut And Cheese Bell Peppers
1. Slice ½ inch off the stem ends of red and green peppers.
2. Remove and discard the seeds and piths. Keep peppers aside.
3. In a skillet, dry roast the nuts on a medium heat until they are evenly golden brown.
4. Remove onto to paper... - 43.8913
Stuffed Pepper Slices
These stuffed pepper slices is a non cooked stuffed pepper recipe. Made with a filling of cottage cheese combined with gelatin, the stuffed pepper slices are chilled and sliced for serving. Served as a side with hot and spicy dishes, these are quite savory. - 39.468
Macaroni Stuffed Peppers
Cut tops off peppers and remove seeds.
Parboil in salted water for 5 minutes; drain.
Stuff peppers with half of macaroni.
Beat egg; add sour cream, mustard, salt, pepper, onion and celery and pour over half of macaroni.
Sprinkle with half of shredded... - 38.2089
Savory Stuffed Peppers
Cut the tops from the peppers and reserve; discard the seeds and cores.
Blanch in boiling salted water for 2 minutes, remove and drain.
Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the onion and bacon and fry until soft.
Remove from the heat and stir in the rice and... - 40.8055
Harvest Time Stuffed Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Cut peppers in half lengthwise. Remove seeds and ribs.
2. Coat nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add corn and pine nuts. Cook, stirring, until corn starts to brown and pop and pine nuts are toasted,... - 37.0805
Cheese & Pepper Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Rinse and dry mushrooms.
2) Cut off the stems and chop them.
3) In a 4-cup measure, mix together bacon, onion, and green pepper.
4) Wrap the mixture using a paper towel and microwave on High for 4 minutes, stirring once.
5) Discard... - 42.8547
Confetti Stuffed Peppers
1. In a small bowl, add butter/margarine and microwave at HIGH for half a minute until melted; add cracker crumbs to it and set aside
2. In a one and a half quart casserole, mix the frozen vegetables, milk and a tablespoon of butter, cover and... - 42.0343
Peppers Stuffed With Ricotta Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Bring about 2 inches of lightly salted water to a boil in a 1-quart saucepan over moderately high heat. Add the green peppers, and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a heavy 8- or 9-inch skillet... - 34.1788
Cream Cheese Stuffed Onions
Stuffed Onions is also very yummy. The egg and cream cheese really add on the taste of Stuffed Onions. - 40.9074
Cream And Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2. Discard stems from mushrooms. Mince and squeeze with a kitchen towel to absorb extra moisture.
3. Take 2 tablespoons melted butter and glaze the caps with it.
4. In a roasting pan keep the... - 44.6083
Cheesy Beef Stuffed Peppers
1. Place peppers in 2-quart (12 x 7) glass baking dish; set aside. Combine remaining ingredients, except shredded cheese, in medium mixing bowl; mix well. Spoon meat mixture into green pepper halves. Cover with wax paper.
2. Microwave for 25 to 30 minutes on ... - 32.7792
Rice Stuffed Peppers
Cut the green peppers into halves lengthwise and remove seeds and stems.
Place in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water and remove from heat.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Drain and arrange in a baking dish.
Saute the onion in butter for 5 minutes.
Add the... - 38.7733
Chicken Manicotti With Red Pepper Cream Sauce
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
Rinse with cold water; drain again.
Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small heavy saucepan cook and stir cream cheese and 1/4 cup of the milk over medium-low heat until smooth.
Stir in the remaining milk.
In a... - 45.0191
Classic Corn Stuffed Peppers
You'll simply love this Corn Stuffed Peppers recipe. Try this amazingly delicious Corn Stuffed Peppers; I bet, you would love to prepare this recipe again and again. - 34.9859
Corn Stuffed Peppers
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Prepare peppers as for peppers stuffed with fish and parboil three minutes. Drain.
3. In a skillet heat the butter, add the onion and saute until tender. Add the corn and cream and simmer, stirring occasionally,... - 39.0891
Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken
Cut cream cheese lengthwise into 4 sticks; chill till ready to use.
Meanwhile, place chicken, boned side up, between 2 pieces of clear plastic wrap.
Pound chicken out from center with meat mallet to 1/8 inch thickness.
Sprinkle chicken with salt... - 41.8648
Sour Cream And Cheese Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Bake cleaned potatoes at 400° for 1 hour or until done.
Allow potatoes to cool to touch.
Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; carefully scoop out pulp, leaving shells intact.
Spoon pulp into a mixing bowl.
Add remaining ingredients except cheese and paprika;... - 36.751
Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
Dip cloth into lemon water and wring well; wipe mushroom caps with acidulated cloth.
Mix together cheese, onion, egg, salt and pepper.
Fill caps with mixture.
Place on baking sheet and broil until bubbly and caps are cooked. - 30.3626
Trout Stuffed With Cream Cheese & Walnuts
In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, walnuts, lemon juice, horseradish, salt and pepper until fairly smooth.
With sharp knife, cut 2 or 3 diagonal slashes in each side of trout.
Spread cream cheese mixture evenly inside each trout.
Place trout on oiled... - 30.6295
Cream Cheese-stuffed Cucumbers
Cut off the ends of each cucumber.
Dip ends in salt (this will soften the cucumber so that it won't crack when you core it).
Set aside for five minutes.
Core the cucumbers with a peeler.
Lightly sprinkle the insides with salt.
Invert on paper towel to drain... - 40.0304
Onion Stuffed With Spinach, Walnuts And Cream Cheese
1.Peel the onions
2.Cut a slice off the top of each onion about 1/3 inch (1 cm) from the top.
3.Boil the onions in salted water for 15 minutes.
4.Drain the onions
5.Set aside to cool
6.When the onions have cooled, squeeze each one. This will... - 41.3819
Stuffed Cream Cheese Jalapenos
Something comeplelety different to make for a party or a party tray, you'll be the Hottest Guest there. A Great treat for anyday of the year or for the Holidays. - 0
Chicken Stuffed With Chicken Livers, Cream Cheese And Herbs
Melt 25 g/1 oz of the butter in a frying pan.
Add the onion and fry until it is soft but not brown.
Add the chicken livers, thyme, marjoram, chervil and parsley.
Fry for a further 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
Remove from the heat and allow to cool... - 40.7775
Onion And Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
Preheat the oven to fairly hot 375°F (Gas Mark 5, 190°C).
Remove the stems from the mushrooms and set them aside.
Season the mushroom caps with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the black pepper and, using a pastry brush, coat them with the... - 46.3469
Cheddar & Bacon Stuffed Peppers
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 380 degrees.
2) Cut the top of the green peppers off. Level the bases but ensure that you do not cut through the pepper. Take out the seeds and discard.
3) Melt the butter and with the help of a fork, stir in... - 43.2752
Mexican Stuffed Peppers
1) It is suggested to keep the peppers ready a day before you begin the recipe.
2) Singe four peppers over gas flame or broil to cook evenly till the skin wears off.
3) Cover the peppers in a dish towel and keep them aside to cool. Run... - 46.4985
Cream Cheese Cups
1. Chop the onion finely and mix with the parsley and cream cheese.
2. Add lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste and fill the mushroom cups with the mixture.
3. Sprinkle with paprika and serve. - 32.3445
Crabmeat And Shrimps Peppers
Cut the tops off the green peppers and seed them and pop into a saucepan and add water to about half the height of the peppers.
Simmer in the covered pot for 3 minutes.
Lift out and put aside.
Be careful not to break them.
Meanwhile make the cream sauce, add... - 31.0123
Potato Skins With Roasted Peppers
Scrub potatoes; prick with a fork.
Bake in a 425Â° oven for 40 to 45 minutes or until .
Tender; cool Halve each potato lengthwise.
Scoop out the insides of potato halves, leaving 1/4-inch shells.
Cover and chill scooped-out potato for another use.
Line a... - 41.9052
Stuffed Hot Jalapeno Peppers
Rinse and drain jalapeno peppers.
Slit lengthwise on one side; remove seeds and veins, leaving stem attached.
Beat cream cheese till fluffy.
Beat in cheddar cheese and green onion.
Stuff each pepper with part of the cheese mixture.
Arrange on heatproof... - 32.0851
Stuffed Green Pepper Salad
1. Wash the peppers, cut off tops, remove seeds and fibers.
2. Mash the cheese and combine with the rest of the ingredients. Stuff into the peppers.
3. Chill 1 or 2 hours.
4. Use a thin, sharp knife and cut the peppers in 1/8-inch slices. Arrange the slices... - 33.4848
Mexican Rice Stuffed Peppers
Place green pepper halves in 9-inch square baking dish.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High for 6 to 8 minutes, or until tender.
Place cheese in medium mixing bowl.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or... - 47.4155
Shrimp Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers
1. Stem off Jalapenos and slice in half. Clean of the veins and seeds.
2. Cut turkey Bacon strips into three.
3. Shell and devein the shrimp, slice in half-length wise.
4. Slather fat free cream cheese on Jalapeno.
5. Add a slice of... - 91.6548
Shrimp Stuffed Peppers
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Boil 3 cups of water, add the shrimp and boil again. Lower the flame and cook on low heat for about 3 to 5 minutes.
3) Drain the shrimp and rinse with cold water. Allow to chill.
4) After... - 46.84
Stuffed Green Pepper And Egg Salad
Wash peppers, cut off the tops, and remove seeds.
Meanwhile cream the cheese with a fork until smooth.
Put the eggs, nuts, and pickle through the fine blade of a food chopper.
Add to cheese with mayonnaise, and combine thoroughly to make a thick paste.
Pack... - 34.7271
Green Pepper Stuffed Mushrooms
Wash and dry mushrooms, remove stems.
Chop stems, set aside.
In 4-cup glass measure, combine bacon, green pepper, and onion.
Cover with paper towels and cook on HI (max. power) 4 minutes, stirring once.
Drain off fat.
Add salt, cream cheese.
Worcestershire,... - 39.3615
Roasted Stuffed Peppers With Anchovies
Broil peppers 4 inches from heat source until each side is just charred.
Transfer to plastic bag.
Wrap tightly and let stand 5 minutes.
Peel peppers and cut in half, discarding stems and seeds.
Rinse peppers; pat dry with paper towels and set... - 38.2156
Peppers Stuffed With Beef
1. Preheat the oven to 375°
2. Clean the green peppers by removing the top of the peppers and their seeds
3. Cook the peppers for four minutes in boiling water and drain.
4. Combine a readymade beef mix with rice and stuff the rice... - 41.2286
Spray 4 individual au gratin dishes or shallow baking dishes with no-stick spray; set aside.
In a medium bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the egg whites and cream of tartar on medium speed until the egg whites form stiff peaks but are not dry.
Fold in the... - 35.6239
Pineapple Pepper Salad
1) Rinse and slice the top of each bell peppers, then discard the seeds and membranes.
2) In a double boiler, stir the gelatin in pineapple juice to dissolve.
3) In a mixing bowl, mix the gelatin mixture, pineapple, cream cheese,... - 46.6028
Pancakes Crepes Stuffed With Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
1. In a large saucepan, heat the butter
2. Use the readymade pancake batter to fry 8 equal-sized pancakes (crepes)
3. Set aside to cool and drain on kitchen paper
4. Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C (Gas Mark 6)
5. Grease and set aside a shallow... - 44.6878
Tomatoes Stuffed With Spinach & Sour Cream
Tomatoes stuffed with spinach is a cheesy stuffed tomato recipe made with cokked spinach. Combined with a sour cream, the spinach filling is seasoned and spiced with cayenne. Baked to finish, the spinach stuffed tomatoes are great with any casserole or even... - 45.6529
Rattle Snake Eggs With Jalapeno Peppers
Wow your party guests with an appetizer they have never tried before! Rattlesnake eggs are nothing but jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese and tiger shrimp rolled in bacon and roasted. This delish dish is delightful to devour and will spice up your... - 97.6086
Cheese Stuffed Squash Blossoms
Rinse blossoms with cool water; shake off excess.
Pat dry gently with paper towels.
Trim off stems.
Remove stamens, if necessary, to enlarge cavity before stuffing.
In a bowl, blend cream cheese, milk, Parmesan cheese, pepper, and chiles.
Spoon... - 36.7102
Pepper Anchovy Rolls
1) Take a large mixing bowl and mix all ingredients except the bread.
2) Now, take bread slices and put the mixture on top of each slice, and roll up the bread from the longer end.
3) Finally, cut each bread roll into two halves and place in the... - 36.5471
Stuffed Shell Macaroni
Prepare the macaroni using the package directions; drain.
Rinse in cold water.
Brown the ground sirloin with the onion, bell pepper and garlic in a skillet, stirring until beef is crumbly; drain well.
Combine the ground beef mixture, cream cheese and Parmesan... - 41.9815
Roquefort And Cream Cheese Ring
With the 2 teaspoons of oil, grease all pint [1 quart] ring mould.
Place the mould, upside down, on kitchen paper towels to drain.
Using the back of a wooden spoon, rub the cheese through a fine strainer into a medium sized mixing bowl.
Beat in the cream... - 45.5293
Cheese Stuffed Plaice
Cheese Stuffed Plaice is a prefect apptizer. The cheese stuffing flavored with parsley and lemon gives the Cheese Stuffed Plaice a out of this world taste. Cheese Stuffed Plaice is inspired by resturants all across the world. - 42.6787
Marrow With Savory Stuffing
Marrow With Savoury Stuffing is a unique and winning Summer Squash dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this irresistible dish. I am sure they will love the Marrow With Savoury Stuffing. - 44.9252
Stuffed Iceberg Lettuce
Hollow out center of lettuce, leaving a 1-inch shell.
Cream cheeses with milk until smooth; blend in chives and pimento.
Fill lettuce cavity with cheese mixture; cover with foil.
Refrigerate until cheese is firm.
Just before serving, cut lettuce into 3/4-inch... - 37.7832
Stuffed Celery Sticks
1) Wash and clean celery stalks thoroughly in cold water.
2) Trim the leafy ends and base.
3) In a bowl beat cheese and cream together.
4) Spoon hollow celery stalks with this cheese filling.
5) Sprinkle little paprika pepper over it.
6)... - 38.1011
Hot Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers
Wondering what to serve to your evening guests - these crunchy, hot stuffed jalapeno poppers are one of the best options. Serve freshly fried poppers with coffee or tea and enjoy a fabulous session. Prepare these in large quantities, as the plate is going to... - 112.122
Roquefort Cheese Stuffed Celery
Wash and cut celery stalks into 3 inch pieces.
Combine cream cheese, roquefort cheese, and cayenne pepper; mix well.
Use mixture to fill the grooves of celery pieces.
Garnish with paprika and parsley.
Cut stalks in half. - 26.737
Ham And Cheese Stuffed Potatoes
Scrub potatoes; prick each several times with a fork.
Bake at 400° for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until done.
Let cool slightly.
Melt margarine in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add broccoli and onion; saute 3 minutes.
Add broth; bring to a... - 42.6574
Spinach Cheese And Prosciutto Stuffed Chicken Breasts
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. To form pocket, cut each chicken breast horizontally almost to the opposite edge. Fold back top half of breast; sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Place 1 slice prosciutto, 1 slice provolone and 1/4 cup spinach on each... - 39.6519
Stuffed Tomatoes & Creamed Spinach
Stuffed Tomatoes & Creamed Spinach is an amazingly delicous side dish recipe. Try this Stuffed Tomatoes & Creamed Spinach; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 35.4564
Tortellini With Creamed Mushroom Sauce
Mix flour and 1/4 teaspoon (1 mL) of the salt on board; make well in center.
Whisk 3 of the eggs, the milk and oil in small bowl; gradually pour into well in flour while mixing with fingertips or a fork to form firm dough.
Knead dough until smooth and... - 43.4296
Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Stuffed Chicken Breasts has a majestic taste. Stuffed Chicken Breasts gets its taste from chicken mixed with cheese and cream. Stuffed Chicken Breasts is loved by non vegetarian food lovers. - 45.1277
Zucchini Stuffed With Cream Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) Slice the zucchini lengthwise into halves.
3) Scoop the pulp out and keep aside.
4) In a large bowl, mix together the pulp, mayonnaise, cheese, mushrooms, prosciutto, egg yolk, salt, pepper and oregano.
5)... - 45.8805
Peperoncini Stuffed With Smoked Salmon And Dill Cream
Trim the stem ends of the peperoncini at an angle and, wearing rubber gloves, discard the seeds and ribs.
Let the peperoncini drain on paper towels.
In a bowl cream the cream cheese with the butter until the mixture is smooth, add the dill, the shallot, a - 24.1275
Martinique Stuffed Chicken In Rum
The martinique stuffed chicken in rum is a roasted chicken recipe made with amber rum and cream cheese along with pork sausages, green onions and parsley. What makes this martinique stuffed chicken so awesome is the flavor and taste of the cream cheese... - 49.6735
Mushroom Caps Stuffed With Brie On Wholemeal Croutons
6. Wash the mushrooms and remove the stalks
7. Clean the caps and the stalks and dry completely
8. Chop the stems finely and mix the stems with the garlic, onion and the walnuts.
9. Set aside till needed
10. In a large bowl, cream the... - 38.9872
Roquefort Cheese Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Roquefort Cheese Stuffed Baked Potatoes is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely love to talk about this Roquefort Cheese Stuffed Baked Potatoes with us! - 31.7063
Turkey And Cheese Stuffed Potatoes
Bake or microwave potatoes to desired doneness.
In medium saucepan, combine vegetables, turkey, soup, sour cream, milk, garlic powder and pepper; mix well.
Simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Cut warm potatoes lengthwise and squeeze potatoes to... - 34.4006
Cheese Stuffed Ham Patties
In bowl combine egg and the 1/3 cup milk.
Stir in bread crumbs, oregano, basil, and pepper.
Add ground ham and ground pork; mix well.
Shape into twelve 1/4-inch-thick patties.
Place cheese atop half of the patties to within 1/2 inch of edge.
Top with... - 40.4542
Spinach Cheese And Prosciutto Stuffed Chicken Breasts
These Spinach, Fish and Proscuitto Stuffed Chicken Breasts are a gala treat for this festive season ! Do make them for a weekend social event and find your friends craving for more and more. If you have any suggestions for these Spinach, Fish and Proscuitto... - 49.6345
Beef, Cheese & Herb Stuffed Zucchini
This Stuffed Zucchini tastes incredible ! Try this squash stuffed with delicious tomato and seasonings topped with cheese. Your suggestions for this Stuffed Zucchini are welcome. - 34.6902
Cheese And Bacon Stuffed Jalapenos
If you are looking for a simple appetizer that will please everyone's taste buds, then this video is just the thing for you. Learn how to make stuffed jalapenos, the classic Tex-Mex appetizer, with some universally loved ingredients. These baked treats will... - 113.546
Stuffed Cucumber Cheese Salad
Wash cucumbers, score with a fork, and cut in half, crosswise.
Scoop out seeds, leaving centers hollow, and sprinkle inside with salt.
Combine cream cheese, onion, green and red pepper, salt, white pepper, and paprika.
Mix well and pack into the... - 42.9883
In the work bowl combine the two types of cheese, process for 5 seconds, add the sour cream, the capers and process for further 5 seconds.
Note: Be careful when seasoning, the cheese and the capers are already salty. - 26.2887
Stuffed Edam Cheese
Remove red wax coating of cheese.
Cut a 2-inch piece off the top.
Carefully scoop out the cheese, leaving a 1-inch thick shell.
Grate the cheese and blend with ingredients in order given.
Stuff the shell. - 26.9179
Roast Turkey Breast With Spinach Blue Cheese Stuffing
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Coat roasting pan and rack with nonstick cooking spray.
Unroll turkey breast; rinse and pat dry.
Place between 2 sheets of plastic wrap.
Pound turkey breast with flat side of meat mallet to about 1 inch thick.
Remove and discard skin... - 44.6255
Onion & Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
Remove the stems from the mushrooms , and set aside.
Rub the caps with salt and pepper and brush with the melted butter.
Arrange in one layer, hollow side up, in a greased, shallow baking dish.
Finely chop the mushroom stems.
Melt the butter in a frying... - 40.685
Stuffed Cheese Crepes
Stuffed Cheese Crepes is an irresistible side dish which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious Stuffed Cheese Crepes; I am sure you would love to try this Stuffed Cheese Crepes again-n-again. - 47.577
Cheese Stuffed Squash Blossom Appetizers
Rinse blossoms with a gentle spray of cool water; shake off excess.
Trim off stems completely (close to blossoms), since they may be bitter.
Discard stems and set blossoms aside.
In a bowl, blend cream cheese, milk, Parmesan cheese, pepper, and chiles.
Spoon... - 40.1131
Cut tops from tomatoes and scrape out soft pulp and seeds very carefully with a small spoon, being careful not to break skin.
Turn upside-down on paper towelling and let drain.
Combine cheeses, brandy, salt and pepper in a small bowl and mix and mash with a... - 32.4361
Roquefort Cheese Stuffed Baked Potatoes
1. Preheat oven to hot (425° F.).
2. Thoroughly wash and dry the potatoes. Bake until soft, forty-five to sixty minutes.
3. Gut a slice from the top of each potato and scoop out the potato, being careful not to break the skin. Mash the potato well and beat... - 31.8836
Cheese And Almond Stuffed Potatoes
1. Use fork to prick potatoes at two places.
2. Take paper towel - place potatoes at least an inch apart on oven floor.
3. Microwave potatoes at HIGH for 10 ½ - 12 ½ minutes until the potatoes turn firm. Turn over the potatoes and... - 44.3363
Spinach Stuffed Pancakes With Cheese Sauce
1 Preheat the oven.
2 Defrost the spinach in a colander placed over a plate, to drain out the excess liquid.
3 Prepare 12 pancakes and put them on a plate.
4 For the all-in-one cheese sauce: In a saucepan, put the butter, flour... - 43.7603
Chicken-cheese Stuffed Potatoes
Clean the potatoes and rub their skins with oil, bake at 400°F for 1 hour or until done.
Allow potatoes to cool to touch.
Cut potatoes in half lengthwise, carefully scoop out pulp, leaving shells intact.
Mash pulp, stir in remaining ingredients except... - 33.5562
Mixed Cheese Stuffed Snow Peas
Arrange snow peas in large bowl and cover with boiling water.
Let stand about 1 minute.
Drain peas well and immediately plunge into ice water.
Trim 1/4 inch from stem end of each pod and discard.
Set peas aside.
For filling: Combine all... - 41.8697
Bacon/blue Cheese Stuffed Pork Loin
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. To prepare the stuffing, place all ingredients in a bowl and stir until well mixed.
3. Butterfly (cut lengthwise almost all the way through) the pork loin. Butterfly again on the left side and on the right side.
4. Spread the - 28.0673
Flounder Rolls Stuffed With Cheese And Spinach
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Butter an 11 x 7-inch baking dish.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the spinach, garlic, onion, cottage cheese, feta, egg, lemon zest, flour, oregano, and pepper.
3. Place the fillets on a work surface. Dividing evenly, spread each... - 36.3913
Cheesestuffed Lettuce Salad
1) Take out the heart of lettuce leaving 1-inch shell.
2) Blend cheese and mayonnaise together.
3) Mix thoroughly remaining ingredients.
4) Spoon filling in to the lettuce shell, wrap and chill for 1 to 2 hours.
5) Cut across slices about 3/4... - 37.8244
– In a skillet, melt butter and cook onion and garlic until soft. Pour cream over mixture. Add grated Parmesan and Roquefort. Season with salt and pepper and reduce until smooth.
– Add tortellini and heat to warm. Sprinkle with Roquefort and serve. - 29.9468
Molded Cottage And Cream Cheese Salad
Sprinkle unflavored gelatin over cold water, then heat and stir until dissolved; pour over lemon gelatin along with boiling water and stir until dissolved.
Stir in vinegar, canned pineapple juice, onion, horseradish, and salt, then cover and chill until... - 39.8962
Grilled Tasso Ham Stuffed Jalapenos
Stuffed jalapenos are a favorite with all, here is an excellent way to make them. Look at this video that shows an outstanding recipe for bacon wrapped tasso ham stuffed jalapenos. Watch the impressive video to make this incredible recipe to please your... - 111.335
Mix the cream cheese with the orange rind, salt and pepper.
Fill each prune with this mixture and top with a walnut half.
Serve with cocktails, cheese straws and stuffed olives. - 23.3074
Cream Cheese Stuffed Pepper Recipes By Category
Cream Cheese Stuffed Pepper Dish: