- » Cream Cheese Snack
Cream Cheese Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cream cheese snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cream cheese snack recipes.
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
These Muffins are perfect to make when pumpkins are in season. They can be easily made and are suitable for an anytime snack. The cream cheese filing makes the muffins tastier. - 146.692
Cream Cheese Carrot Cake Muffin
If you love carrot cake with frosting, watch this recipe video of Cream Cheese Carrot Cake Muffin. This recipe takes the regular carrot cakes to the next level. Just imagine how it will feel when you bite into a cake get mouthful of soft and warm cream cheese... - 124.812
Grandma's Cream Cheese Pound Cake
Who doesn't like a nice and soft Cream Cheese Pound Cake, right? That's correct, we all do! It is a versatile cake. You can eat it, just as it is of you can use it with different fillings and icings. This video is all about that. Watch and learn folks! - 122.622
Cream Cheese Cookies
Cream Cheese Cookies are very easy cookies to make, they have a few simple ingredients in them, cream cheese, flour, sugar, shortening, vanilla, and an egg yolk. - 120.376
Betty's Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Sandwich Cookie
Transform simple crackers into delicious cookies in a few simple steps with this video. Take a look at this video that demonstrates a wonderful recipe in a super simple manner. Give it a try and impress your guests with a unique heart warming snack. Check it... - 119.03
Sweet 'n Salty Caramel Mousse Cups
1. Preheat oven to 375ºF (190ºC). Spray cups of Mini Muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. Finely crush pretzels in large resealable plastic bag. Mix pretzels, butter and sugar in Classic Batter Bowl.
3. Meanwhile, finely chop... - 118.187
Holiday Pumpkin Loaf With Cream Cheese
Here is another great recipe that uses that remaining one cup of pumpkin: Cream Cheese Pumpkin Loaf. The addition of cream cheese makes this quick bread incredibly moist, rich, and flavourful. It's good just as it is but can be made even better by adding... - 116.047
Orange Marmalade Cheesecake Bars
Cheesecake is just so much decadent fun. But this version uses low fat cream cheese and sour cream to make a really healthy version. Viewers can take it one step further and use raw agave nectar to make it completely vegan. Everyone loved the taste and... - 114.707
Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies- Heart Sandwich Cookies
We love cream cheese and these cream cheese sugar cookies are something that are meant to be treasured. They are remarably easy to make and just as alluring to look at. Try these great cookies as a snack or as colorful desserts. - 113.594
Glazed Gingerbread Tea Cake
Looking for a simple tea cake recipe that doesn't take very long to prepare but is impressive and yummy? Then you must watch this video. Learn to make a tender, moist gingerbread tea cake that you are sure to love! - 112.575
Snowy The Cheese Ball
1. In a bowl, add cream cheese, ranch dressing, and Monterey jack cheese. Mix to combine evenly.
2. Throw green and red pepper in bowl. Mix.
3. Divide mixture into two half and roll them into cheese balls.
4. Roll cheese balls in panko breadcrumbs.... - 111.809
Cream Cheese And Strawberry Heart Sandwiches
Want to know of a sweet tea time sandwich that not only tastes nice but also looks very appealing? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch to know more! For a romantic tea for two, these heart sandwiches are just perfect! - 109.856
Halloween Cream Cheese Sandwiches
1. In a small bowl, combine salsa, cream cheese, and fennel seeds. Mix well.
2. Cover two slices of bread with the salsa mixture.
3. Arrange tomato slices on top of a bread slice. Cover it with the other slice. Let it rest for 5 minutes... - 109.562
Real Texas Blackberry Cream Cheese Pecan Coffee Cake Part 1 Of 5
If you are on the lookout for a simple cake recipe that will leave your taste buds pleased and has a lot of interesting layers and flavors, then watch this 5 Part video by Ramona Werst. Learn as she takes you step-by-step procedure to make a delicious cake.... - 106.631
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake
You will love this mini pumpkin cheesecake. It is Atkins Induction friendly and delicious. - 105.593
Betty's Deviled Ham-cream Cheese Finger Sandwiches
Watch this excellent video that presents a recipe to make some amazing deviled ham and chive cream cheese finger sandwiches. Join Betty in her kitchen as she prepares these elegant and appetizing sandwiches using rye bread. Check it out... - 105.527
Betty's Cream Cheese-chive Biscuits
These Biscuits are yummy and they can be made for Mother's Day. The Chef uses Chives which makes the Biscuits even tastier. Don't forget to try out the recipe. - 104.693
Grab & Go Savory Muffins
Make these savory grab & go muffins and you'll be out the door in a jiffy! Perfect for an easy breakfast, lunch or even dinner! - 99.5746
Cream Cheese Cherry Coffee Cake
See this fantastic video that demonstrates a recipe for cream cheese cherry coffee cake. This is a hearty and delicious dessert which can be easily prepared with packaged cherry pie filling, cream cheese and crescent rolls. Watch out the video and give it a... - 98.4618
Strawberry And Cream Cheese Graham
Strawberries and cream cheese is a deadly combination! Make them on a graham cracker for a snack and they be gobbled up in no time. A perfect snack for after school hours! - 94.1908
Berries With Cream Cheese Dip
It’s the berry picking season, and apart from the smoothies and the tarts, another recipe to use up your berries is shown in the video! A video with all the directions clear and precise! - 92.8428
Mushroom Cream Cheese Bourekas
Bourekas make a great snack. Watch this video to create authentic middle eastern puff pastry. Made with a great filling from mushroom, onion and cream cheese, these are an ideal snack for all vegetarian. The taste brings in a great flavor from cheese and... - 91.1323
Pumpkin Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting
Pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese frosting is a fabulous dish that will always remind you of the festive season and keep a smile on your face while you eat it. View this recipe to find out how to make this ambrosial cake. - 88.7254
Cucumber And Cream Cheese Sandwiches
A classic sandwich that appeals to both the young and the old. It combines the crunch of the cucumber with the smooth taste of the cream cheese and is a winner all the way. Easy to make it can also do well on party platters served bite sized. - 88.5505
Delicious Light And Airy Cream Cheese Biscuits
Hello there! Here we have Betty showing us how to make Light and Airy Cream Cheese Biscuits. These are an alternative to the basic biscuits, and you will enjoy the subtle difference. Bon Appétit! - 86.9949
Super Bowl Special Zesty Curried Chutney Cheese Spread
Who can resist some yummy fries with a zesty dip during the game? Curried chutney heats up this cheese spread that makes for a pretty presentation when scooped over crackers or serve with buffalo wings. Tune into the video recipe to get making this dip a la... - 85.7628
Celery Logs With Cream Cheese And Hummus
Another healthy snack which moms can whip up in a jiffy. The best part is that this does not require any real cooking. A fun thing to do with kids and the colors on the platter is sure to win over your little bub. - 84.7606
Mixed Fruit Skewers And Cream Cheese With Pickle Sandwich
When it comes to fun ideas of snacks for kids, moms can never have enough. Peekaboo mom shares some easy to make yet nutritious ideas that can help with snack times. A mixed fruit skewer or a cream cheese and pickle sandwich scores both on color and taste and... - 80.5908
Stuffed Kumquats With Ginger Cream Cheese
From the kitchen of Robin Benzle comes this elegant tasting treat topped with a chocolate walnut. It is the Stuffed Kumquats with Ginger Cream Cheese! A gourmet treat that you can make in the comfort of your home. Enjoy! - 79.2915
Rich Carrot Cake With Cream Cheese
1. Let the oven heat to 375°F (190°C/Gas 5) and oil and line an 18 cm (7 in) round tin.
2. Beat the eggs and sugar together until thick and very pale.
3. Beat in the oil gradually, and then fold in the rest of the cake ingredients with... - 49.896
Old English Cider Cake With Cream Cheese And Ginger Topping
1. Let the oven heat to 375°F (190°C/Gas 5) and grease and line a 900 g (21b) loaf tin.
2. Cream the fat and sugar together until light and fluffy.
3. Gradually beat in the eggs, beating hard between each addition.
4. Using a metal... - 48.8893
Cream Cheese Loaf With Chives
1. Into the warm water stir yeast until dissolved.
2. Put in the malt extract and stir well to blend thoroughly.
3. Let it rest in a warm place for 15—20 minutes until frothy.
4. Combine the flour, onion salt, chives, cream cheese and... - 47.6073
Chocolate Cream Cheese Cuffins
Chocolate cream cheese muffins or chocolate cream cheese cuffins, are simply irresistible cream cheese muffins baked with chocolate chips. The chocolate flavors this muffin recipe and gives it a very smooth taste as it blends with the natural taste of the... - 46.9686
Cranberry Cream Cheese Swirl Loaf
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) Take a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan and grease the base with shortening. Flour lightly.
3) In small bowl, beat cream cheese until light.
4) Blend in 1 egg. Keep aside.
5) In large bowl, add flour, sugar, baking... - 46.3862
Classic Cream Cheese Brownies
Melt chocolate with 3 tablespoons of the butter over very low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
Cream remaining 2 tablespoons butter with the cream cheese until smooth.
Gradually add 1/4 cup sugar, creaming until light and fluffy.
Blend in 1 of... - 46.1868
Cream Cheese Cookies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Cream together the softened margarine or butter, softened cream cheese, salt, sugar and vanilla in a mixing bowl.
3) Add the milk and egg and beat well.
4) Add the flour and toasted... - 46.1731
Cream Cheese Cutout Cookies
In large mixer bowl combine butter and cream cheese.
Beat until well combined.
Add sugar; beat until fluffy.
Add egg, vanilla and almond extract; beat well.
In medium bowl stir together flour and baking powder.
Add flour mixture to cream cheese mixture; beat... - 46.0029
Cream Cheese Swirl Brownies
Cream Cheese Swirl Brownies has an awesome taste. Cream Cheese Swirl Brownies gets its taste from flour mixed with eggs and cheese, flavored with vanilla extract and topped with pecans or walnuts. Cream Cheese Swirl Brownies is inspired by many bakeries... - 45.9439
Cream Cheese Swirl Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In small bowl, beat cheese, confectioners sugar, and ReaLemon® until smooth; set aside.
Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
In large mixer bowl, beat granulated sugar and margarine until fluffy.
Add... - 45.7052
Cream Cheese Carrot Muffins
cream cheese carrot muffins are baked with delicous cream cheese along with grated carrots. A healthy and chewy little muffin, it gets a wonderfully moist texture from the yogurt in it. chopped walnuts and a dash of cinnamon makes this muffin recipe a real... - 45.646
Apple Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
Cut cream cheese and margarine into baking mix.
Stir in milk.
Turn dough onto cloth-covered surface well dusted with baking mix; gently roll in baking mix to coat.
Knead lightly 8 to 10 times.
Roll into rectangle, 12 x 8 inches; place on lightly greased... - 45.399
Cream Cheese Cookies
Combine flour and baking powder.
Mix butter with cream cheese, add sugar, and mix thoroughly.
lemon peel, and lemon juice.
Stir in flour mixture.
Chill about 30 minutes.
Force dough through cookie press onto ungreased cold cookie... - 45.3232
Jazz up your fruit for a school snack or an afternoon treat with this creamy spread. - 44.9082
Cafe Cream Cheese Brownies
1. Lightly grease a 13-inch X 9-inch square baking tin with butter or oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 325°F
3. In a small saucepan, break the chocolates into pieces and add the butter.
4. Place over low flame and allow the chocolate to... - 44.7677
Chocolate Cream Cheese Brownies
Melt chocolate and butter; cool.
In bowl, beat together 2 eggs and 1 teaspoon vanilla; gradually add 3/4 cup sugar.
Continue beating till thick and lemon-colored.
Stir together flour, baking powder, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; add to egg mixture.
Blend... - 44.6919
Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 375Â°F
2. In a large bowl, beat all the ingredients except flour and coloured sugar together till light and fluffy, add flour and mix into a dough which is later to be shaped into three disks, wrapped in plastic... - 44.6918
Cream Cheese Kolache Pastries
Using metal blade, process flour, baking powder, and salt for 2 seconds to mix; set aside.
Cut butter and cream cheese into small chunks.
With processor running, drop chunks through feed tube and process until smooth and creamy.
Add sugar and process until... - 44.6236
Cream Cheese Dainties
1) Mix together butter or margarine, cream cheese, sugar, and almond extract until light.
2) Combine flour, baking powder, and salt and mix it with butter mixture. Stir until just combined.
3) Chill this mixture for 1 to 2 hours. And then, make balls... - 44.3804
Cream Cheese Pie
Line large pie plate with graham crackers which have been rolled and mixed with melted butter.
Then make a filling of eggs, sugar, lemon juice, cream cheese.
Mix all these together until smooth and creamy. (You almost have to have a mixer to accomplish this.)... - 44.3325
Peanut Butter And Cream Cheese Sandwiches
In a small mixing bowl stir together cream cheese, milk, and Worcestershire sauce till smooth.
Stir in celery, carrot, sesame seed, and oregano.
Spread 1 side of each slice of bread lightly with butter or margarine.
Spread cream cheese mixture on the buttered... - 44.3161
Tender Tea Wafers
As the name suggests, Tender Tea Wafers are a great tea time snack. Simply flavored with the lemon, the cheese goes well with it. Try out this simple recipe and enjoy your evening tea more than before! - 44.3036
Cream Cheese Macadamia Cookies
In a mixing bowl, cream the butter, cream cheese, brown sugar, orange peel and vanilla.
Combine flour and baking powder.
Gradually add to the creamed mixture; mix well.
Fold in nuts.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls... - 44.2551
Mint Cream Cheese Cookies
Cream together butter or margarine, cream cheese, sugar, and peppermint extract till light.
Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt thoroughly; stir into creamed mixture just till combined.
Chill 2 hours.
Shape into 1-inch balls; roll each in... - 43.3371
Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
Combine 1/2 cup sugar and cinnamon, set aside.
Separate biscuit dough, roll out each on a lightly floured surface to a 3-inch circle.
Place one piece of cream cheese in center of circle, sprinkle with 1 teaspoon sugar-cinnamon mixture.
Pinch edges together to... - 43.201
Cream Cheese Pound Cake
Cream butler and cream cheese until light; add sugar gradually, beating constantly.
Beat in eggs, one at a time.
Combine flour and baking powder; add to creamed mixture, beating well.
Pour into greased 9x5-inch loaf pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1... - 41.2292
Cream Cheese Empanada
How about a sweet empanada for snack time! This video shows you how to make cream cheese mixture as the filling for your empanadas! Fry them and they are ready to be snacked upon! See the video for more though note the demonstration of the video is not quite... - 40.3767
Cream Cheese Cake
Preheat oven to 375°.
Beat eggs, lemon juice and sugar until light colored.
Add cheese and beat thoroughly.
Pour filling into crust and bake 20 minutes.
Remove cake; increase oven to 475°, top cake with sour cream mixed with sugar and vanilla.
Sprinkle... - 40.0435
Cream Cheese Fudge
1) In a double boiler, melt chocolate. As it melts add cream cheese and sugar and beat until smooth.
2) Mix together chocolate and vanilla and beat well.
3) Add chopped pecans.
4) Take a lightly greased 8-inch square pan and put the mixture into... - 39.9317
Danish Cream Cheese Muffins
Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
Butter or line large muffin pan cups with paper cups.
In a bowl, beat egg.
Mix in milk, margarine and lemon peel.
In a second bowl, mix flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
Fold in liquid mixture, stirring only... - 39.7218
Cream Cheese Cookies
Cream Cheese Cookies brings a perfect and subtle blend of flavors to your table.Try this Cream Cheese Cookies for once, I bet, you would always love to prepare this for your friends and family! - 38.1418
Cream Cheese Bites
Cream Cheese Bites is a mouth watering snack recipe. An easy to prepare cream cheese recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 38.0082
Vienna Tarts Or Cream Cheese Tarts
Mix cream, butter and cheese till well blended and fluffy.
Add flour and knead to a smooth dough.
Wrap and chill several hours.
Roll dough 1/8" thick into a rectangle.
Cut into 2-inch squares.
Place a fourth teaspoon jelly on each square in one... - 37.8576
Cream Cheese Refrigerator Cookies
Preheat oven to 400 Â°F.
Sift flour and salt together.
Beat butter and cheese together until creamy.
Add sugar; stir in flour gradually.
Shape into 2-inch rolls; wrap each in waxed paper.
Chill thoroughly in refrigerator.
Cut into thin slices; put onto... - 37.7431
Cream Cheese Muffin Puffs
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
In small bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon and almond extract.
In another small bowl, combine margarine and vanilla.
Separate dough into 10 biscuits; press or roll each to 3-inch circle.
Dip each cheese cube in margarine, then in sugar... - 37.5892
Cream Cheese Rugelach
1. In a food processor, combine butter, cream cheese, and superfine sugar. Process until well blended. Add cake flour and salt. Process until dough forms a ball around blades. Wrap in wax paper and refrigerate 1 hour, until firm, or overnight.
2. Preheat oven... - 37.5315
Cream Cheese Mincemeat Cookies
In a food processor or with a mixer, whirl or beat butter, cream cheese, and 1/2 cup sugar until smoothly blended.
Thoroughly mix in 3 cups flour.
Cover and chill dough until firm enough to handle, about 1 hour.
On a floured board, roll half the dough (keep... - 37.0484
Cream Cheese Biscuits
Cream cheese biscuits are made with whipped cream cheese along with flour. Combined with milk and baking agents for a nice biscuit batter, the cream cheese biscuits are oven baked for light and flavorful tea snacks. - 36.9621
No Cook Cream Cheese Fudge
1. In a bowl, add milk to cream cheese and mix until well blended.
2. Add sugar, chocolate, vanilla and beat well. Fold in the almonds.
3. In a 9x5x3-inch square pan, pour the mixture, chill until firm.
4. Cut into squares.
5.... - 36.8316
Cream Cheese Pastries
Cream butter and cream cheese till fluffy; gradually blend in sugar.
Stir together flour and salt; stir into creamed mixture.
Cover; chill dough several hours or overnight.
Divide dough into thirds.
On lightly floured surface roll each portion to 12 1/2 x... - 36.6761
Better Than Lox And Cream Cheese Sandwich
1) Spread Cream Cheese on one side of the 4 bread slices.
2) In a bowl, combine tofu, salmon, celery, onions. Spread this over two slices of the bread and put aside.
3) Arrange tomato slices on the remaining two slices and sprinkle the alfalfa sprouts... - 36.5302
Cream Cheese Butter Cookies
Cream butter and cream cheese; add sugar and mix until light.
Sift flour and baking powder together; stir into first mixture.
Mix well and roll into a ball.
Wrap in wax paper or foil and put in refrigerator overnight.
Roll out on floured board about 1/8 inch... - 36.1789
Caviar And Cream Cheese Rounds
1) Into a bowl, mix the cream, cheese, lemon juice, salt and white pepper to taste
2) Onto each toast spread the cheese
3) Spoon a 1/4 teaspoon of caviar and carefully place a slice of lemon and a sprig parsley
4) Chill in the refrigerator before... - 35.6377
Cream Cheese Carrot And Raisin Sandwiches
1. Prepare a mixture of cream cheese, raisins, lemon rind, chili sauce, carrot, and stuffed olives.
2. Divide into 4 equal portions, spread across 4 of the slices, and cover with rest of the bread slices.
3. Serve Cream Cheese Carrot and... - 35.481
Simple Cream Cheese Cookies
1. In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar till fluffy, beat half of the egg and the softened cream cheese into it as well
2. In a dry bowl, sift together flour, salt and baking powder and blend it into the cream cheese mixture well
3. Shape the... - 35.1977
Cream Cheese Almond Bars
Amazingly delicious cream cheese almond bars guaranteed to make your day. Egglessly baked specially for Vegetarians but everyone can enjoy. - 35.1572
Salmon And Cream Cheese Ball
Salmon And Cream Cheese Ball is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this, you will always crave for some more. - 34.7236
Cream Cheese Flakes
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Cream butter and cheese, add sugar and salt, and continue creaming until light and fluffy.
Add cream and lemon rind; slowly blend in flour.
Drop from a teaspoon onto ungreased baking sheets, spacing cookies 2" apart; flatten cookies... - 34.3319
Date And Nut Cream Cheese Tea Sandwiches
1) In a small bowl, mix the cream cheese, dates, walnuts and carrot together.
2) Spread 1/2 teaspoon butter on one side of each bread slice.
3) Spread 1 tablespoon of cream cheese mixture over the buttered side of 8 bread slices.
4) Cover with rest... - 34.1408
Cream Cheese Ball
Mix all cheeses and seasonings with one half the parsley and pecans.
Mold in round greased mold.
Mix remaining parsley and pe cans; pat on outside of ball.
Chill for 24 hours.
Serve with crackers or corn chips. - 33.734
Cream Cheese Cookies
Cream butter and cheese.
Blend in egg yolk and vanilla.
Add cake mix 1/3 at a time; mix well.
If mixer is used, add last part of cake mix by hand.
Chill dough 1/2 hr.
Heat oven to 375° (quick mod.).
Drop by scant teaspoonfuls on un-greased baking sheet.
B - 33.6696
Cream Cheese Hearts
1) In a mixing bowl, add 2/3rd red peper pieces, cream cheese and season well.
2) Spread the butter and the cream cheese mixture on 2 slices of bread, reserve a little cream cheese to use later.
3) Press the... - 33.3554
Cream Cheese Coconut Haystacks
Beat cheese, milk and icing sugar together until smooth.
Stir in chocolate and marsh maliows.
Drop by small spoonfuls onto coconut.
Roll to cover.
Chill on plates.
Store in covered container in refrigerator or freezer. - 32.8502
Essential Cream Cheese Frosting
Combine cream cheese and butter in medium mixing bowl.
MICROWAVE 1 to 2 MINUTES on '2', or until soft but not melted.
With a fork, stir in cream and vanilla.
Gradually add sugar until frosting reaches spreading consistency.
Frost pumpkin bars.
Cut into 2-inch... - 32.2714
Cream Cheese And Prune Kolache
Beat cream cheese to soften; add pie crust mix and sugar.
Chill 1 hour.
Roll out to 1/4-inch thickness on a floured surface.
Cut in 3-inch rounds.
Place on ungreased cookie sheet, indent center with spoon and fill with about 1 T fruit... - 31.8158
Cream Cheese Brownie Royale
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 13x9-inch nonstick baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine brownie mix and coffee in large bowl; stir until blended. Pour brownie mixture into prepared pan.
3. Beat cream cheese, milk, sugar substitute and vanilla in... - 31.8068
Cream Cheese Cherry And Pineapple Sandwiches
1. Spread about 2 tablespoon mixture of cheese and cherries in 4 bread slices.
2. Cover with 4 slices and top with a pineapple slices
3. Arrange rest of the 4 slices atop this and secure with toothpicks.
4. Cut into 4 triangles each and... - 31.326
Pastry Fingers With Cream Cheese And Caviar
1. Grease large cookie sheet. In 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, heat water and butter or margarine until butter melts and mixture boils. Reduce heat to low; vigorously stir in flour all at once until mixture forms a ball and leaves side of pan. Remove... - 31.1346
Cream Cheese Cookies
Mix ingredients together, adding flour last.
Chill dough in refrigerator 2 hours or overnight.
Use wax paper to form dough into roll.
Cut into 1/4 slices to form cookies.
Bake on ungreased cookie sheet in 350° oven for about 20 minutes or until... - 30.8633
Cream Cheese Pastry
Have cheese at room temperature.
Cream cheese, margarine and salt; blend in flour.
Refrigerate for several hours before using.
Roll out on floured board; cut into small circles.
May be filled as desired.
Fold dough over filling; seal edges.
Bake on un-greased... - 30.4178
Date And Cream Cheese Salad
1. Sprinkle the lemon juice over the dates; mix with the nuts.
2. Add to the mayonnaise and cream cheese and mix thoroughly.
3. Serve in a border of finely shredded lettuce mixed with water cress. - 30.0769