- » Cream Cheese Salad
Cream Cheese Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cream cheese salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cream cheese salad recipes.
Molded Cottage And Cream Cheese Salad
Sprinkle unflavored gelatin over cold water, then heat and stir until dissolved; pour over lemon gelatin along with boiling water and stir until dissolved.
Stir in vinegar, canned pineapple juice, onion, horseradish, and salt, then cover and chill until... - 39.8962
Cream Cheese And Avocado Salad
Add 1 teaspoon liquid from Italian peppers to cream cheese and mix well in a food processor.
Add pimien-tos, peppers, and black olives.
Peel, seed, and cut the avocados in half.
Coat with lemon juice.
Fill the cavity with cream cheese mixture.
Refrigerate for... - 35.812
Cream Cheese And Orange Salad
1. Arrange the lettuce, watercress and sliced cucumber in a salad bowl.
2. Peel the oranges, divide into segments and put in a circle with the grapes.
3. Mix the cheese with the nuts, roll into balls and arrange with the other ingredients.
4. Add the dressing... - 35.622
Two Bean Salad With Light Cream Cheese
1. In separate bowls, soak chickpeas and pinto beans overnight in cold water. Drain beans and place in one large saucepan.
2. Cover beans with water and bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer until beans are cooked, about 1 1/4 hours.
3. Drain beans and... - 35.5081
Celery And Cream Cheese Salad
1. Arrange the lettuce in a salad bowl.
2. Cut the celery into strips and pile on top of the lettuce.
3. Mix the cream cheese with the oil and lemon juice. Add salt and pepper and the chopped gherkins.
4. Pour over the celery and decorate, if liked, with a... - 33.9158
Two Bean Salad With Light Cream Cheese And Lemon
In separate bowls, soak the chickpeas and pinto beans overnight in cold water.
Drain beans and place in one large saucepan.
Cover beans with water and bring to the boil.
Boil for 10 minutes, then simmer until cooked, about 1 1 /4 hours.
Drain beans and pour... - 31.5038
Cream Cheese Cherry Salad
Cream cheese cherry salad - as the name goes is the rich with the flavor of cream cheese and cherry. This salad is pretty easy to prepare and is best when served chilled. Check out the recipe of the juicy cream cheese cherry salad. - 31.0951
Cabbage Salad With Fruit And Cream Cheese Balls
Cut dates into small pieces.
Add dates and raisins to cabbage.
Add cream to mayonnaise and use to moisten cabbage thoroughly.
Serve in lettuce cups, and garnish each with 1 or 2 little balls of cream cheese. - 22.1485
Cream Cheese Salad Recipes By Category